Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Things you didn't know!

Comments

• Options
    Lucy_HenleyLucy_Henley Posts: 2,973 Member
    My Sim just got a want to WooHoo with her boyfriend. Hovering over it, underneath the bit where it says 'WooHoo with Alexander' it says 'The "hoo" is obviously Alexander" :D:D:D
  • Options
    cynciecyncie Posts: 4,673 Member
    It took me an embarrassingly long time to realize that swatches in CAS don’t just have different colors, but different patterns. I would see townies wearing a cool shirt and wondered if it was cc. Nope. Just a familiar shirt with a swatch that I hadn’t looked at.
  • Options
    Mstybl95Mstybl95 Posts: 5,883 Member
    @cyncie I have that happen all the time. There have been clothes that I never look at because the first swatch is atrocious, only to find it's lovely in another color. 🤣
  • Options
    xoJessixoJessi Posts: 1,859 Member
    I thought this was cute, as a reward for Prom you get a little stereo where you can listen to the songs from Prom Night <3 That's the only station thats available

pSjTJSS.png
  • Options
    mightyspritemightysprite Posts: 5,924 Member
    @simgirl1010 oh no XD I definitely have not tried that. I guess it would have to be either another sim in the same household, or just someone who happens to be in the fashion district during geekcon at the right time
  • Options
    EgonVMEgonVM Posts: 4,944 Member
    Today I just discovered that you can turn Servos into human sims by gifting them a flower arrangement scented with Death Flower!

Yeah! Seriously! I reported this too just in case, so go turn those Servos into humans before it's too late!
  • Options
    CaerfinonCaerfinon Posts: 656 Member
    @EgonVM Well now... with the Horse Ranch expansion we can now seriously engage in a West World scenario as the Servos long to be free!
    Cheers
    C.
    Traits: 🐶Dog Lover, 🎨Creative, 😑Loner
    Social Media: 🐘@caerfinon@mastodon.social | My Stories: 🤷🏻🐕 Simmer Tales a comic look at Sims 4 | 🌐A Sim's Life - Comic observations
    My CC: 🎨 Jac related CAS and Build CC | 🖼️ Film Noir Wall Decorations | 👩🎨Pauline King Art
  • Options
    EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,971 Member
    Caerfinon wrote: »
    @EgonVM Well now... with the Horse Ranch expansion we can now seriously engage in a West World scenario as the Servos long to be free!

Or someone should tell this secret to Geppetto :p
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
  • Options
    LeucosiaXLeucosiaX Posts: 1,640 Member
    I just discovered this the other weekend, Horse Ranch unlocked the VIP bucket for functionality and to get drunk, aka dazed, off one drink. Parties will never be the same.

53478027508_c273233fbe_k.jpg01-21-24_9:33:15 AM by leucosia x, on Flickr
  • Options
    luvdasims55luvdasims55 Posts: 14,649 Member
    Now that's what I call a VIP Bucket! :p
  • Options
    LeucosiaX wrote: »
    I just discovered this the other weekend, Horse Ranch unlocked the VIP bucket for functionality and to get drunk, aka dazed, off one drink. Parties will never be the same.

I unfortunately didn't get any interactions besides view, view Flirty work, and enable emotional auras (plus trait specific viewing interactions)...
  • Options
    Lenny_OggLenny_Ogg Posts: 3,696 Member

Lake Lunvik has the shape of the crescent moon
    366960fde6f8fb00d4619a90c8de65a20e112fcf.jpg
    d70aead6bd57d9113e587b03ecffce84b09267d0.jpgThe Boys 2 - Therapy Game 🛺 A Dramedy 🚶🏼🚶🏻🚶🏽🚶🏽 The Boys 🥇 Their first year - A Dramedy 🚀 Lost In Space - A Space Opera 🐎 The Stables - A Horse Drama
    🎁 Best of Buydebug ☃️ Short trips to the Oggiverse - Short Clips 🎬 My Builds: Houses 🏘 Rooms 🛋 SciFi 👾 creatively edited Screenshots 🎨
  • Options
    Mstybl95Mstybl95 Posts: 5,883 Member
    EgonVM wrote: »

I unfortunately didn't get any interactions besides view, view Flirty work, and enable emotional auras (plus trait specific viewing interactions)...

Me neither. I don't have any interactions with it other than "view". Man, I was excited about that one.
  • Options
    edited January 31

do you have horse ranch ep? @EgonVM I have to check, maybe I do have a mod in. lol. ok I searched and I did find it. I did not know because I install so much cc , sometimes I download it and it never get's in. I guess it turns all natural base game buckets, not a seperate cc , functional.
    https://www.patreon.com/posts/vip-bucket-84218442
    Here if you want it. it looks official.

I have to edit some other post now. Thanks for letting me know

@mightysprite Sorry
  • Options

do you have horse ranch ep? @EgonVM I have to check, maybe I do have a mod in. lol. ok I searched and I did find it. I did not know because I install so much cc , sometimes I download it and it never get's in. I guess it turns all natural base game buckets, not a seperate cc , functional.

@mightysprite Sorry

Horse Ranch is installed. I have every expansion pack, game pack, and stuff packs. Just yeah, just wanted to make double-sure it's from a mod. Then again, seeing how these bottles work, no wonder Horse Ranch is required. I'd give it a toast bucket functionality from My Wedding Stories instead.

Walkstyle is not in the game in my knowledge, but drinks making sims dazed would not be a surprise to me. After all, with Juiced Community N.A.P. from Eco Lifestyle will make walk-bys dazed from being juiced up.
  • Options
    edited January 31

@mightysprite Sorry

Horse Ranch is installed. I have every expansion pack, game pack, and stuff packs. Just yeah, just wanted to make double-sure it's from a mod. Then again, seeing how these bottles work, no wonder Horse Ranch is required. I'd give it a toast bucket functionality from My Wedding Stories instead.

Walkstyle is not in the game in my knowledge, but drinks making sims dazed would not be a surprise to me. After all, with Juiced Community N.A.P. from Eco Lifestyle will make walk-bys dazed from being juiced up.

@EgonVM you can still get drunk, aka "dazed" with horse ranch. You just need to drink 3 or more well aged nectar. The results are similar.

Unfortunately a lot of the features in Eco Lifestyle are a mystery to me as that pack never worked much for me. I would like to make candles and fabricate, but doesn't work.
  • Options
    Discovered a new achievement, thanks to Charlie Strachan, the sim who never says no :D
    Screen-Shot-2023-05-03-at-3-03-58-PM-copy.png
    Screen-Shot-2023-05-03-at-3-03-58-PM.png
  • Options
    lanlynlanlyn Posts: 5,031 Member
    Discovered a new achievement, thanks to Charlie Strachan, the sim who never says no :D
    @mightysprite 😁 "the sim who never says no!" This made me laugh out loud. Thanks for the smiles. 😊
  • Options
    Atreya33Atreya33 Posts: 4,442 Member
    In CAS you can click on the field with the horse breed and change it to whatever you want. A little detail but I like being able to name a more local horsebreed that's not in the game. I don't know if this does anything in live mode.

fL3SejC.png
  • Options
    haisinhaisin Posts: 948 Member
    I had no idea you could find death flowers on Mt. Komorebi!
    S0uRVKk.png
  • Options
    Atreya33Atreya33 Posts: 4,442 Member
    haisin wrote: »
    S0uRVKk.png

Where is this plant located? On the mountain?
  • Options
    This was a new one on me. Angry exercise options
    Screen-Shot-2024-02-01-at-10-36-53-PM.png
  • Options
    haisinhaisin Posts: 948 Member
    Atreya33 wrote: »
    S0uRVKk.png

Where is this plant located? On the mountain?

Yes on the top of the mountain near the cave entrance. There were two dragon fruit plants already. I wonder if it is random which plants grow there?
  • Options
    EnkiSchmidtEnkiSchmidt Posts: 5,346 Member
    S0uRVKk.png

Is this random? I went up there yesterday and had a pomegranate tree in, I think, the exact same spot. In the summit area anyway.

It had a single apple growing:

923d62cb44988eead2a95f0cc8aac0d628801834.pnj

I also discovered that we can have more than four sims on a mountain excursion. Only four can contribute to the goals, but "bring over" other household members works normally. Here are my five:

244bc5020d9283a0bfdda23c8ecc108e66b67af1.pnj

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top