Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

How often/much do you play The Sims 4? 👨‍💻

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    EleriEleri Posts: 550 Member
    In a typical month, I usually play about 10 hours on the weekend, which would put me on the high end of the 20-50 category. I'm not sure about this past month. I got permission from my boss to telework from my parents house for the whole Thanksgiving week, so I didn't have access to Sims for a while. On the other hand, I've been playing this challenge recently that has me so engrossed, I've been playing a lot more when I am at home, including weekdays.
    -No, my almost-elderly mother, I don't think it's a good time for you to try for a baby.
    -Yes, person I barely know, you have my blessing to hang out with Johnny Zest.
    -No person with the mean, hot-headed and self-absorbed traits, I don't think you should get married.
  • Options
    TheSpotted_CTheSpotted_C Posts: 293 Member
    I get about 2-4 hours a day. I haven't been playing as much on the weekends because I actually have a little social life now, but when I have free weekends I play 4+ hours.

• Options
    CatzillaCatzilla Posts: 1,181 Member
    I'm not playing much at all right now. Real life has been busy and I'm kind of burned out on the game so I've been taking a break from the Sims 4. For a little while I was learning how to build better houses and posting them to the gallery but then the gallery broke. I made a few lots I really liked and some pretty cute grandparents before the gallery went haywire. The new rental pack looks interesting and fun so I might give it a try.
  • Options
    Lenny_OggLenny_Ogg Posts: 3,696 Member
    Final results from 78 votes in one week on my tumblr

9a02b3db3c76ace01e3974016a683de5d32980c9.pnj

vs 85 votes here on the forum from December 2 until today
    9f5a4b0a508f46870adea3d3e45eb1185aca631c.pnj

A lot more inactives and a bit more hardcore simmers on tumblr ^^'
    d70aead6bd57d9113e587b03ecffce84b09267d0.jpgThe Boys 2 - Therapy Game 🛺 A Dramedy 🚶🏼🚶🏻🚶🏽🚶🏽 The Boys 🥇 Their first year - A Dramedy 🚀 Lost In Space - A Space Opera 🐎 The Stables - A Horse Drama
    🎁 Best of Buydebug ☃️ Short trips to the Oggiverse - Short Clips 🎬 My Builds: Houses 🏘 Rooms 🛋 SciFi 👾 creatively edited Screenshots 🎨
  • Options
    bshag4lvbshag4lv Posts: 9,378 Member
    Yeah, I come in at the high end of 20-50 hrs, maybe even top 50. I am retired and have no life so I play the sims. :D

In my house, dog hair sticks to everything but the dog.
  • Options
    fruitsbasket101fruitsbasket101 Posts: 1,530 Member
    Currently inactive and have been for awhile.
    Have a super fantastic awesome splendid amazing day! -TheQxxn
  • Options
    SimplyJenSimplyJen Posts: 14,828 Member
    Currently obsessed with Dreamlight Valley. I haven't sat down and played for hours w/ sims in a while.

In a few days, my desktop is being gutted to upgrade a few parts. I insisted we focus on my husband's computer first but he wants my current graphics card.
    i7-13700K • 16GB • RTX 4070
    S3 simblr: http://simplysimming.tumblr.com/
    S4 simblr: http://simlogic.tumblr.com/
  • Options
    hely0thely0t Posts: 345 Member
    I haven't played much since June because I've had other things in life to do. I come and go from it.
    "You've got a face, I've got a face, it's all gonna be alright." - Noel Fielding
  • Options
    fujicakes1fujicakes1 Posts: 1,286 Member
    I was playing pretty heavily, but I went on a trip and got pretty sick, and I have been on handheld console play since then. Motivation is pretty low. Hoping to get better enough in time to participate in the build and share. I started playing Dinkum the other day though, I’m super into it.
    All my daily trances, and all my nightly dreams, are where thy grey eye glances, and where thy footstep gleams.
    I dance to the beat of my own drum, no matter how measured or far away.
    I do love a road. You can always be wondering what is at the end of it.
  • Options
    HopeyStarrHopeyStarr Posts: 1,276 Member
    edited December 2023
    I was playing a lot up until the EP patch. Still haven't updated my game and tbh I've been occupied by other games such as My Time at Sandrock/Portia. Heard of some bugs that I'm not ready to deal with yet, so I figure I'll hold off on the patch and latest EP for a bit longer.
    R5PO75w.gif?1
    *:.。."It's great being ((Queen Bee))!".。.:*
    ★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★
    ✧ :-"As long as I continue to believe then one day my ((dreams)) really will come true."✧ :-
  • Options
    ZelexPower2PCZelexPower2PC Posts: 60 Member
    edited December 2023
    I haven't officially play sims in a year. I mainly spend my time in CAS creating unique sims I will never use. My clock time of hundreds of hours does not match my gameplay time at all.
  • Options
    SmellincoffeeSmellincoffee Posts: 963 Member
    A little every day, but almost always while listening to a podcast or lecture.
  • Options
    lisamwittlisamwitt Posts: 5,096 Member
    edited December 2023
    Definitely 50 or more.

I'm usually quite busy leading up to the holidays but just before Thanksgiving I sustained a pretty wicked cut on my hand, prompting my family to handle thanksgiving while I relaxed. Then just as my hand was becoming usable, we all got sick. Just as we were starting to recover, we all got sick with something new. So I've had a lot of downtime. I'm using it to build all of the lots from Sims 2 into Sims 4. Well... maybe not all... but a lot. So technically I'm playing Sims 2 too.
    Gallery ID: LadyGray01
  • Options
    MoonlightGrahamMoonlightGraham Posts: 884 Member
    I voted for 5-10 hours. I probably play for 10-20 hours during a more typical month, although there have been weeks when I've played that much. I'm on Christmas break now, so if the mood strikes us, my daughter and I will have the time to play more.
    Exie hay, cavero, veebo marz viremzico.
    Exie hay, cavero, mabza meeah vendarzo.
    Yevsas mairzeemo!
  • Options
    AngeliqueAdelaideAngeliqueAdelaide Posts: 1,033 Member
    If I play, I play a lot. If I don't, I sometimes won't touch the game for several weeks, or even a month.
  • Options
    permanentrosepermanentrose Posts: 3,789 Member
    If I play, I play a lot. If I don't, I sometimes won't touch the game for several weeks, or even a month.

@AngeliqueAdelaide I'm totally like this. I go through such phases where all I want to do is play and post here in the forums, and then radio silence for months lol. Usually it does coincide with how busy I am, but I do go through phases where I don't feel motivated to play. Unfortunately if I'm not playing, I'm probably not posting on the forums either since being active on the forums usually coincides with active gameplay for me, so I do apologize that sometimes I just randomly disappear for months :D