Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Autumn Fashion Photoshoot Challenge

I thought this would be a fun thing to do - and the more people doing it, the more fun!

The challenge is: create an autumn fashion Sims 3 photoshoot - as many screenshots (or videos) as you like - using only EA clothes and patterns. Using CC hairs, make-up, poses and props is okay, but no CC clothes or custom patterns, because the idea is to get as creative as possible using the colour wheel.

Who is in?

Comments

• Options
    PalmArrowPalmArrow Posts: 4,329 Member
    I'm still hoping other players will be interested in doing this! My first few tries:
    Nlxb4SP.jpg

0qGqJCq.jpg

llIMJzz.jpg
  • Options
    jillbgjillbg Posts: 4,600 Member
    Cool initiative, @PalmArrow :) I especially like the second picture with her lovely dress! And the last one is fun, enjoying the last daisies before frost sets in. Can't wait for colder weather myself...

Here's my contribution, as usual with TaΓ―ga and Derek
    autumn-fashion.jpg
    NymlADp.jpg
  • Options
    @jillbg , that's a beautiful image!
  • Options
    cocococo Posts: 2,726 Member
    Sorry I'm late :smile:

This was a lot of fun! I tried to use clothes and patterns that I wouldn't normally use. Camo as a bright print is now my favourite :smiley:

TS3-W-2023-09-26-18-53-20-65.pngTS3-W-2023-09-26-18-58-15-80.png

TS3-W-2023-09-26-19-00-06-38.pngTS3-W-2023-09-26-19-21-57-31.png
  • Options
    @coco , the bright camo is completely unrecognizable and looks great! The very pale pattern on the long skirt is maybe my favorite. I love your background too!
  • Options
    BlackSandBlackSand Posts: 2,074 Member
    edited September 2023

53215157326_8694c6470d_c.jpg

53215143846_5c94487dee_c.jpg

I eat pickles on my hamburgers ... MWWAHAHAHAHA
  • Options
    BlackSandBlackSand Posts: 2,074 Member

BOO ... :D

53216781774_12db65bba9_c.jpg

I eat pickles on my hamburgers ... MWWAHAHAHAHA
  • Options
    jaletu2005jaletu2005 Posts: 688 Member
    I am sad beyond words that I can't participate in this! It's so much fun! But we are on vacation right now and won't be home for a while. All of your pics look so beautiful. @coco I thought that picture behind your Sims was of Princess Leia. ;)
    Screenshot-5.jpg
  • Options
    @BlackSand , beautiful clothes and interiors!
  • Options
    SprottenhamSprottenham Posts: 1,144 Member
    I was a little to late for autumn, as it has become winter already on my University sims timeline, but anyway..

jrvQIKl.jpg

Inge needed some proper new winter clothing to keep her warm. Realizing this I asked her to pose for a quick photo outside, so here is our contribution. ;)
    th1das9.png
    Sub blogs: #01 Sunset Valley. #02: Lake Onebega #03: Sprottenham #04: Bewickton
  • Options
    cocococo Posts: 2,726 Member
    Some more pictures... it's so hard not to use cc clothes and patterns! It has made me really appreciate the options that the Store gave us :smile:
    TS3-W-2023-09-30-18-15-25-722.png
    TS3-W-2023-09-30-18-17-02-782.png
    TS3-W-2023-09-30-19-53-05-69.png
  • Options
    ParyPary Posts: 6,871 Member
    edited October 2023
    Lovely pictures everyone!
    I did one with an everyday, and one with a silly witchy theme ( though I have the SN hats hidden in CAS so I couldn't use one )

qyfPGoK.jpg

JnxIawJ.jpg

KiPPu3h.jpg

GQQDhwb.jpg

Sims 3 Household Exchange - Share your households!
    PoppySims Archive
    InnaLisa Pose Archive
    Devolution of Sims - a once customisable open world sandbox which has become a DLC Party catalog in a shoebox
    I β™‘ Pudding
  • Options
    TinySpaceFoxTinySpaceFox Posts: 1,110 Member
    edited October 2023
    Such a fun challenge! Finally made me open up my game after a pretty lengthy hiatus. Here are my contributions - I tried to keep the respective colour themes for each of my Sims (red and blue):

E9UxCTS.jpg

aJxhzLQ.jpg

Something a bit more formal:

EkldBrA.jpg

Tcs02Wi.jpg

:)
  • Options
    Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,428 Member
    edited October 2023
    I'm a guy, therefore, unfortunately, I stink at "fashion" design. ~smirk~
    81l5Sva.png
    River (teen) - outdoor wear
    oUf445r.png
    River - formal
    uMywZfS.png
    River - swimwear - and I'm sure she hates the Watcher for telling her to dunk her head and get her hair completely wet for this particular shot (the alternative was stupidly excessive amounts of hair gel to simulate the "wet-look"), considering that it's 10 degrees C out and dropping. But hey...models have to do some very tough shoots. :p

Watcher: "Could be worse, River... I could have told you to stand in your bikini instead of a onesie bathing suit in the water at Kits Beach."
    1bf1998832d5a8cb87c486ef8e11561d.jpg

GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
  • Options
    @coco , @Pary , @TinySpaceFox and @Nikkei_Simmer , great pictures!

@coco , I especially like what you did with the middle pattern because I recognise it and it's so unremarkable in it's original state, but the contrasting colours make it really striking.

@Nikkei_Simmer , I know you were joking, but I wish Sims could really get their hair wet when swimming or taking a bath! (I mean, I wish their hairstyle would automatically change into a wet version of their usual hairstyle, and then change back as it gets dry. Maybe in a future game!)
  • Options
    Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,428 Member
    edited October 2023
    @Nikkei_Simmer , I know you were joking, but I wish Sims could really get their hair wet when swimming or taking a bath! (I mean, I wish their hairstyle would automatically change into a wet version of their usual hairstyle, and then change back as it gets dry. Maybe in a future game!)

Probably too much to ask for Sims 5/Project Rene to do.

:mrgreen: Maybe that game that mustn't be named by a certain ex-Sims executive? :mrgreen: I really need to get myself a latest specs gaming computer - so that I can play that particular game when it gets released.
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
  • Options
    I tried a grey and yellow colour combination (by the way, I think the beret that comes with World Adventures is really pretty! Sadly, the hairs it is attached to aren't that pretty.)

sKNigN4.jpg
  • Options
    HidehiHidehi Posts: 1,109 Member

πŸπŸ‚πŸ Fabulous Autumn fashion everyone! πŸπŸ‚πŸ

Such wonderful inspiration that encouraged me to give it a go too :)

KurQFDQ.png
    Autumn every day wear

AqxcbKo.png
    Outer wear when the days get a bit cooler

• Options
    KevinL5275KevinL5275 Posts: 2,489 Member
    Here is my contribution: Ruby Broke at the local nerd shop.

53299643774_596b57253a_c.jpg
    I'm a 48 year old married man, with a beautiful wife, a cat, and a simverted personality.My Sims 3 Pictures
  • Options
    texanskytexansky Posts: 1,347 Member

@KevinL5275

Your Sim is very pretty. I love the outfit.
  • Options
    KevinL5275KevinL5275 Posts: 2,489 Member
    Not quite fall colors but I hope its close enough. Ashley Alto:

53315582033_666ee19f8f_c.jpg
    I'm a 48 year old married man, with a beautiful wife, a cat, and a simverted personality.My Sims 3 Pictures
  • Options
    jillbgjillbg Posts: 4,600 Member
    @KevinL5275 I see Ruby and TaΓ―ga shop at the same store :) It's one of my preferred outfits, bohochic doesn't seem to get out of fashion :)
    Here is my contribution: Ruby Broke at the local nerd shop.

53299643774_596b57253a_c.jpg
    autumn-fashion.jpg

NymlADp.jpg