Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

what did you name your horses?

Comments

• Options
    pinneduphairpinneduphair Posts: 918 Member
    edited July 2023
    My first horse was named India when I adopted her, and I just kept it. Not my most creative moment LOL.
    Barbara, in honor of Barbaro.

Aww, I remember him well. <3 I briefly met his trainer a few years ago, and he was a very polite, kind person.
  • Options
    GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,585 Member
    I just added horses to my Main save. Another player gave me the idea and today, the thought crept back into my head. Erik's household is full. No room at the mansion for a horse. Since he's a celebrity, and he's close to his brothers, Aaron and Joey, why not have them house the horses for him? So far, it's just the two brothers. Lots of room. So, I decided Erik would pay them for the barn/stables, etc. and of course for the horses themselves. He wanted a mare and a stallion. The mare turned out to be a Friesian. I took that household into cas.fulleditmode and created the stallion. A thoroughbred bay. Lightning is the name the mare came with and after fooling around with her colors. (I tried to turn her into a Bay), too, but the color wasn't a deep enough reddish brown for my liking. I switched her back to the way she came. I wanted to add a white star to her face, but that was unsatisfactory, too. Perhaps, with time and practice I'll get better at it, I named the stallion Shadowfax after the stead of a certain Gray wizard. :) Since Erik has named his residence Bag-End, I thought the horse's name was rather appropriate. Now, he has to go visit his brothers. LOL
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • Options
    ryouma17ryouma17 Posts: 49 Member
    Then another household have two horses and I called them Aragorn and Arwen.

i always name one of my horse bill in every game i play, unfortunately this game only has horses no ponys :(
  • Options
    PifflePrincessPifflePrincess Posts: 106 Member
    edited July 2023
    My 1850s legacy family managed to get a second horse (since one of the 3 daughters they had rolled the "Horse Riding" interest in my generator), and my own-made name generator rolled "Banjo Country" for him. Such a cool name!
    He's about to age up into an adult horse, and I can't wait for little Pearl to start riding him. Since the family had no male heir, right now she's the first in line to inherit the ranch.
    Console player (PS). Finally reached 1000+ hours on The Sims 4.
  • Options
    rudolpharudolpha Posts: 998 Member
    My first horse is Buttercup, name generated but it suits her colouring and curly mane and tail.
  • Options
    ashcrash19ashcrash19 Posts: 4,407 Member
    Stardust and Stormsong are my new favs! Stardust I made in CAS and she was matched with a black dappled Pegasus/Unicorn named Argo--Stormsong is the result! Only change I made was the little thundercloud on his forehead. :heart:

li2eal7jy12p.png
    "Not All Who Wander Are Lost"-Tolkien
    Origin ID: simaddict1990
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    I've made a purple horse and named him EZ.
  • Options
    Amapola76Amapola76 Posts: 1,908 Member
    bshag4lv wrote: Β»
    My sim's first horse is a mare by the name of Maggie Mae. She has the brave trait but the bunnies are scaring her, lol.

My poor Peanut Butter loves the bunnies, and always tries to talk to them, but they do not care for her at all, and they are always getting negative interactions.
  • Options
    spooksalotspooksalot Posts: 4 New Member
    I have not gotten horse ranch yet, but I plan to soon... but I really want to name a horse nugget. Its so funny to me because of how big horses actually are so just seeing the name 'nugget' pop up when you win a competition is really silly to me for some reason
  • Options
    TTNsimmerTTNsimmer Posts: 669 Member
    Flame
    Persimmon
    Bronco
    Apollo
  • Options
    lanlynlanlyn Posts: 5,024 Member
    Meet Thelma and Louise :)

XEn7XNQ.jpg
    @permanentrose I didn't realize two horses could eat from the same trough! Good to know.
  • Options
    Sassinger01Sassinger01 Posts: 1 New Member
    I can't post pictures since I'm a new member but my two first horses I made which are my favorites are Snow (White Arabian inspired by my horse by RDR2) and Needy (Silver Brindle Thoroughbred also inspired by RDR2) I named her Needy cause she really is Needy in the sims.πŸ˜‚.
  • Options
    manicobsessivemanicobsessive Posts: 1,111 Member
    It's my birthday this month, and I've asked for an EA gift card to go towards the pack, so fingers crossed! I want my horsies! I'll be coming back to this thread for inspiration. ;)
  • Options
    BonxieBonxie Posts: 5,695 Member
    edited August 2023
    This is my ghost household with 4 human ghosts and 4 ghost horses, living happily together in "Cordelia's Secret Chateau" in Henford-on-Bagley.

embed?resid=FAF926BA1F75964F%2155160&authkey=%21ALa-6iKS4lQDkjk&width=1600&height=1200

The horses are from left to the right:
    • Pandora from Askra in ancient Greece
    • Lady Usher from a secret place in the United States (probably "a distant part of the country")
    • Lancelot from Camelot in ancient Britain
    • Shepses Kha, son of Menkaure, from Abydos in anciet Egypt
    Post edited by Bonxie on
    Bonxie: Great Skua, stercorarius skua. Meet me on Fair Isle.
  • Options
    Stina1701AStina1701A Posts: 1,184 Member
    The two that my Sims bought were named Horseoscope (a Selle Francais) and Rhythm n Blues (a Missouri Fox Trotter). Kept both names.
  • Options
    SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,128 Member
    edited August 2023
    Ok, so far I have created Horses named:
    Blondie
    Brownie
    Interstellar
    Pinky
    Unicorn
    UnicornFairy

And that's just the begining. :p;)
  • Options
    meepweepmeepweep Posts: 309 Member
    I accidentally went for a flower theme, because I kept my rescue horse's name Rosie. After, I bought a stallion and named him Tulip. They had a foal which I called Orchid (also because my sims' orchid farm is literally what keeps this ranch running lmao)
  • Options
    I got gift cards towards the pack for my birthday, and I've been LOVING it so far! My sim has two stallions called Sherlock and Watson. :D
  • Options
    Lenny_OggLenny_Ogg Posts: 3,696 Member

5a1ed167cbf07ce6672f23ff52823b1e6722820a.jpg
    This is Kiyoshi's horse.
    His name is Kiri 霧 (Kiri is the japanese word for 'fog'). And his breed is: Nokota.
    b7ffa110685e7d16a05fc480ba49c834ad23dfda.jpg
    d70aead6bd57d9113e587b03ecffce84b09267d0.jpgThe Boys 2 - Therapy Game πŸ›Ί A Dramedy 🚢🏼🚢🏻🚢🏽🚢🏽 The Boys πŸ₯‡ Their first year - A Dramedy πŸš€ Lost In Space - A Space Opera 🐎 The Stables - A Horse Drama
    🎁 Best of Buydebug β˜ƒοΈ Short trips to the Oggiverse - Short Clips 🎬 My Builds: Houses 🏘 Rooms πŸ›‹ SciFi πŸ‘Ύ creatively edited Screenshots 🎨
  • Options

5a1ed167cbf07ce6672f23ff52823b1e6722820a.jpg
    This is Kiyoshi's horse.
    His name is Kiri 霧 (Kiri is the japanese word for 'fog'). And his breed is: Nokota.
    b7ffa110685e7d16a05fc480ba49c834ad23dfda.jpg

What a beautiful horse. <3
  • Options
    VenusABatsonVenusABatson Posts: 929 Member
    I have a mare I named Sunni Day.
    ORIGIN ID: VenusARussell
  • Options

@manicobsessive thank you 🐴

This is Vlad's horse Diablo. He found him in hell πŸ”₯
    Breed: Friesian
    d3089039be9ff69ded755b7518a8bd128c376065.jpg
    9745e1e97a14249c2e6666d04fa2dc17364c7f66.jpg
    d70aead6bd57d9113e587b03ecffce84b09267d0.jpgThe Boys 2 - Therapy Game πŸ›Ί A Dramedy 🚢🏼🚢🏻🚢🏽🚢🏽 The Boys πŸ₯‡ Their first year - A Dramedy πŸš€ Lost In Space - A Space Opera 🐎 The Stables - A Horse Drama
    🎁 Best of Buydebug β˜ƒοΈ Short trips to the Oggiverse - Short Clips 🎬 My Builds: Houses 🏘 Rooms πŸ›‹ SciFi πŸ‘Ύ creatively edited Screenshots 🎨
  • Options
    RavenSpitRavenSpit Posts: 1,387 Member
    Horatio, Holly and their foal Hamlet.
    And Flower...
    those are the only horses I got so far, but I am planning to add at least two more, one will be a grumpy unicorn...just dont know what to call it yet.
    Gallery ID: ra7orrat

• Options

Ji Ho: "This is a great horse!"
    Genji: "And also a great name!"
    (양말 (Yang Mal) is korean and can be translated as 'Great Horse'.
    But it is a pun too. 'Yang Mal' also means 'socks'.
    Because Yang Mal has white 'socks' ^^'
    93623205d431599c9e3804b539bbee20ccb6d45b.jpg

f937918f3a2d4bd32f335a37d37f4718e8b70d19.jpg