May 23rd - It's time for a new Laundry List! You can read more on what's coming next here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today?

Comments

• Options
    itsnevermarchitsnevermarch Posts: 32 Member
    > @itsnevermarch said:
    > I recently was having my sim take care of his 7 children in his extremely small home, then I saw the grim reaper walk in, only to realize my nanny had died. Don't know how but she somehow did, she was an adult too.

Now somehow all of the sims in my household are getting a call (including the toddlers and infants O_o)
    EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
  • Options
    misty4mmisty4m Posts: 2,309 Member
    Fitted_in_Frame_3.png
    The Victim

S3addBrush.png

Opening Thoughts Detective Keith Wales

You’re not going to enjoy life if you’re just sitting there worrying about tomorrow, I am someone who finds the littlest thing exciting.

07-28-23_3-39-26_AM.png

Like spending time with my friends, there is nothing wrong with that.

06-25-23_7-03-10_PM.png

Or just having fun laughing on the job, maybe it will bring a bright light to someone’s face.

07-28-23_7-17-07_AM.png

08-06-23_4-32-52_AM.png

La Trace Apartment in Newcrest

07-26-23_10-06-27_PM_cQZydmc3Jm9LCutz3GRToo.png

Officer Nassy: How are you, Sergeant McDonald?

Sergeant McDonald: I’m fine Officer Nassy, how are you?

Officer Nassy: Good

07-26-23_10-11-39_PM.png

08-09-23_2-52-13_AM.png

Sergeant McDonald: Where is Detective Wales? We need him here to investigate the scene now that the body has been sent to the Pathologist.

08-09-23_2-54-38_AM.png

Officer Nassy: Heh-heh-heh, probably enjoying that honeymoon he has been waiting to take with his new wife.

08-09-23_2-55-06_AM.png

Sergeant McDonald: Well, that’s nice, I’m hoping he gets here soon to finish the job. We need to find out who the victim was with the night he was killed.

The Police Station

07-25-23_9-28-10_AM.png

Pathologist Mansouri: Hey how are you Detective, have you checked your email file.

07-25-23_9-26-51_AM.png

Detective Wales: I don’t think so, but I’ll check it now and I’m good.

computer.png

Detective Wales: Our police station pathologist has determined the cause of the death, but he need to run more test to confirm his findings.

Detective Wales: What am I looking at here

S3addBrush.png

Pathologist Mansouri: It was done after his death.

07-26-23_1-29-32_AM.png
    new.png
  • Options
    Lucy_HenleyLucy_Henley Posts: 2,989 Member
    Some screenshots with the Wilsons...

Michelle and Mary playing chess together.

5N3QFpK.jpg

Michelle enjoys helping out in the garden!

o4IOBp7.jpg

Nicola aged up!

t9B7OlZ.jpg

This was in Granite Falls. Mary went on a lovely hike around the campsite.

M5FKeWF.jpg

Isaac needs to win three duels with other Spellcasters, so I got him to duel Mary on their holiday... but he sadly lost, so he's still got to wait for victory.

jLKhEoc.jpg

Since Mary finished her gardening aspiration, I gave her the fishing one. I've never maxed out the fishing skill, so maybe I can do it with her!

gPlhHFD.jpg

Off to her first day of work!

pL8Ix11.jpg

The family went to the Festival of Snow, and Mary and Chris enjoyed some sledding! Chris looks a little uncertain but he had fun anyway.

gWDzPUq.jpg

Michelle and Nicola preferred relaxing in the hot springs.

Fr7pbSq.jpg
  • Options
    SmellincoffeeSmellincoffee Posts: 970 Member
    3tsHvVG.jpg

Continuing with Cassandra. Cass is in the last semester of college with a perfect GPA, but has been distracted from Henford Valley by her son Victor Feng II, and her frequent socializing. The robot that Feng gave her is a good nanny and recently upgraded itself to be creative, so now it's beginning to create paintings and novels with strange titles like "10010011000001010010110111101100010110111101110100".

GSqJ3nW.jpg

Cassandra arrived at college focused solely on video games and jogging, but has branched out to become a more mature young woman.

5TbUOVP.jpg

Victor, Victor, and "Steely". The robot is currently contemplating a new name for itself.

Most recently, Cass has taken on a roommate. She was horrified to see her bestie Kinsley Collette in repeated physical fights with her husband Tomax, and urged Kinsley to move out so she could either seperate from Tomax or get some space to repair the relationship. Kinsley is going through a midlife crisis and, at Cass's urging, is currently conducting a world tour to take photos. Cass doesn't know how long Kinsley will take with her, but she's prepared to support her friend as long as it takes.

• Options
    I'm working on another ideal for another game play story, turning Alexandra Goth a teen heartthrob.

08-10-23_7-32-15_PM.png
    new.png
  • Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 36,122 Member
    It's time for a wedding!

Hannah's mom, Julianna, checks to make sure everything is perfect for the ceremony and reception.

LbwTKKf.png

Guest book and gift table. Gifts have been arriving all week.
    NDqBHQJ.png

Adding finishing touches to the cake.
    Zd3mtJ5.png

Making sure there's plenty to eat and drink.
    EmE8yyi.png

Inspecting the place settings and the bride & groom table.
    beXQKMu.png
    ECY8wJc.png

• Options
    EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 7,109 Member
    @simgirl1010 , Everything looks awesome <3 Can't wait to see the wedding!!
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..
    My Story:Villa Catarina
  • Options
    Beautiful setting @simgirl1010
    new.png
  • Options
    Lenny_OggLenny_Ogg Posts: 3,696 Member
    edited August 2023

9ca203aea64f6fba62ff9d03611dde478b895d31.jpg
    They are on their way back from the country bunker. Vlad is falling behind.
    Saiwa: "Omg Vlad! What's wrong?"
    Kiyoshi: "I think it's the bond. Dtui warned me this could happen."
    Saiwa: "But it has been quiet for so long?"
    Kiyoshi: "That doesn't mean it's satisfied or gone. Even a weaker bond cannot be torn apart. We all know that."
    Saiwa sighs: "I'd been careless. Nothing is ever easy in this world, isn't it? But what can we do? Will it start to weaken them again like it did before winter solstice?"
    Long story short: To safe Ji Ho once, Vlad forged a bond between them and died as a result. Due to Vlad's sacrifices for Ji Ho, the bond grew very strong and demanding and developed a life of its own to satisfy its needs and keep itself from suffering and dying because Ji Ho and Vlad don't 'feed' it (the bond wants them to be together to live off of their affection for each other). As far as we know, Ji Ho does not love Vlad and they tried to supress the needs of their bond. Which makes the bond unhappy and it takes to drastic measures like weakening them -.- (the bond is blackmailing them...)
    692baf14cb8ee39ecc62ad39002dba2e6347fde3.jpg
    Ji Ho walked over to Vlad: "I will learn to love you."
    And that was the first thing Ji Ho said to Vlad.
    (Except for 'Jerk' on the first day they met and 'Forgive me' on Winter Solstice and in the trailer. But they hadn't even looked each other in the eye then.)
    (How happy the others are for them ^^ Kiyoshi always gets so excited when someone kisses ;))
    And this is how Vlad and Ji Ho started their relationship. Finally.
    Even though Ji Ho is not sure if he loves Vlad.
    Let's hope this will please the bond, though.
    096b214006d974abdd3dd3ee45756f53e25d58bb.jpg
    This was our 1000th 'Underwater Love' post on tumblr!
    I can't believe it. Testing the Highschool Years pack got completely out of hand and we find us over a year and 1000 posts later still together in this story!
    Thank you for being with us!
    18cadb711ab17eb6d87707f0b8415cc0d0949cdf.jpg
    Outtakes

Ji Ho got sick too. Vlad and Ji Ho were already scratching themselves in the Country Bunker.
    1dbea575fb84f6de9346c287918949fefbe171df.jpg

And poor Ji Ho still thinks Vlad is scary sometimes Ö.ö'
    585627469a5808bf007ddba9a040b5cb0a0c20c4.jpg
    'You do something to me that I can't explain
    Hold me closer and I feel no pain
    Every beat of my heart
    We got something going on'

Dolly Parton, Kenny Rogers - Islands In the Stream

b27b808daff645da885f64648b2b5542c2cf8f4d.jpg
    Post edited by Lenny_Ogg on
    d70aead6bd57d9113e587b03ecffce84b09267d0.jpgThe Boys 2 - Therapy Game 🛺 A Dramedy 🚶🏼🚶🏻🚶🏽🚶🏽 The Boys 🥇 Their first year - A Dramedy 🚀 Lost In Space - A Space Opera 🐎 The Stables - A Horse Drama
    🎁 Best of Buydebug ☃️ Short trips to the Oggiverse - Short Clips 🎬 My Builds: Houses 🏘 Rooms 🛋 SciFi 👾 creatively edited Screenshots 🎨
  • Options
    DaniRose2143DaniRose2143 Posts: 9,061 Member
    @simgirl1010 The wedding preparations look lovely! It looks so magical! Hannah is going to have a wedding to remember!❤️
  • Options
    ChuChuExpressChuChuExpress Posts: 3,228 Member
    @GalacticGal, page 1213.
    Yep, he felt like he needed some exercise. Thank you!

@BlueSeaWaves, page 1213.
    Thank you! Thankfully, he wasn't too sore.
    e6581e69b0d7d8f9e02cb1e30b50f464959bfb2a.png
    Sims 4 Family: Benjamin, Shine, Princess Roddy, Sophia and Hamish Furystrykar and Shelly Heart. Princess Roddy is my avatar, and he's a boy!
    Let those smiles spread!
  • Options
    SilentKittySilentKitty Posts: 4,665 Member
    misty4m wrote: »
    Before lunch my sims and I had a great time in Mt Komorebi. Gardening and climbing, it was a blast.

After lunch I have been struggling to just get into the game offline so I am just really really irritated. Origin please come back, all is forgiven. I could at least play offline then.

Have you tried to play offline with EA App, I don't have any issues with playing my game offline using EA App

I'm using the EA App and so far I often have issues with getting my library to show up offline.
  • Options
    SilentKittySilentKitty Posts: 4,665 Member

dbafb8c8e36eaacf1488bc6b2affa8028a4c525f.png

Love playing in Mt Komorebi! Have a mod now so that my sims can play with Voidcritters when they are teens and up and it is so great! Now she tried to hunt for Voidcritters during the festival and we only found 4. Clearly I have no skills in this game. Will try again another time.
  • Options
    DaepheneDaephene Posts: 1,764 Member
    @Moxovynka Thank you! That is Katrina Caliente. I aged her down to YA and her daughters down to toddlers, then she married my good vampire Charlotte. Now the girls are teens. Viktoria doesn't live at Straud Manor anymore, officially story-wise she's supposed to be hiding in Tartosa with her mother but she showed up as a random visitor so I worked her into the story by helping Hugo escape.

@LindaD2015 Thank you! It's definitely the most dramatic storyline I have going, though not the strangest.

@DreamPrincess I love seeing Roddy with a unicorn!

@RedDestiny92 I love your horse creations!

@GalacticGal Wow I don't think I've ever been around for the kids aging up to teen before! They get a little overshadowed by the adorable toddler wandering off though.

I appear to be going through a whole series of occult households right now. I posted my merfolk household updates in the merfolk specific thread.

Yesterday was spellcasters. The spellcaster branch of my main family consists of Ivy (daughter of father winter), her husband Alexander Goth, and their daughter and grandkids.
    Here are Ivy and Alexander doing the rumbasim on their Love Day date.
    Ucl7OCx.png

Last time I posted about this household their daughter Isabella had a son with Patchy the scarecrow, and named him Ichabod.
    CSurU8X.png

This week Isabella found someone new to make a baby with.
    oCjFQJf.png

Rest of the details under the spoiler.
    First some cute toddler Ichabod shots.
    Dqhqlcw.png
    pLS1c5d.png
    0ySZ4pR.png
    IJLaQrD.png
    EK3x4WA.png
    KzvkMMu.png

Then it was his birthday! And his sister was born the same day so I missed him blowing out the candles becasue of baby distractions.
    ZdcJHLy.png

Familiars know nothing about cooking birthday cakes but he supervised anyway.
    mdiZ6iM.png

And now for child Ichabod!
    TRdCRxR.png
    vWEdRsg.png
    ODudtyJ.png
    zaEwjFy.png
    hxKMLeu.png
    NK1cOSj.png
    The magic realm can be exhausting.

Speaking of sister, introducing Marigold Bunny! Honestly the one time I would have found triplets extremely appropriate was when breeding with a rabbit, but alas it was not to be. Marigold's cute though!
    ftha4B8.png

The whole family got some time with her.
    IPt5XJP.png
    vdvgCJ3.png
    zddq8ZG.png
    9bhhS6g.png

Ichabod likes being a big brother!
    OjDN298.png

Ok but then today... today I played my ghost household and managed to move in a skeleton sim! Meet Ribby Osso!
    xawxB2U.png
    Ribby was in a household with Tarsus Osso, who was engaged to the ghost of Diego Lobo. I had read that Osso was a surname for skeletons in Selvadorada, and that sometimes there were humans in their households, so I had Diego ask Tarsus to move in and he did indeed have a skeletal roommate (who I of course invited along)!

The house was crowded so I downloaded an abandoned hospital lot from the gallery with the Haunted Residential lot type. The creator
    s gallery ID is NotSoSwiftly. It's very creepy.
    O5dDxGH.png
    Sm7u9Gj.png

I had to change a few things so they could live there, like adding a toilet and a working fridge.
    And the ghost of Gunther Munch summoned Bonehilda to tidy up at least a bit.
    nCrSmdo.png
    ztkrwEA.png

And Tarsus and Diego got a new double bed.
    s2JizCn.png

But mostly I played with Ribby today. He does everything a normal sim does - eat, sleep, bathe, chat up skeletal maids and show her pictures on his cell phone, dance the rumbasim...
    hiJtZ35.png
    w52XK3M.png
    rBJx6YH.png
    S73Vy4Y.png
    jPNrGtH.png
    AX5MUds.png
    JaMGFvQ.png
    lWz6eHR.png
    m4v017x.png
    May have gone a bit overboard with the Rumbasim pics.

Gunther and Tarsus did some seance things.
    ru3jW1x.png
    PzTZ4Ph.png

And there was ghostly residue all around, some of it slippery! Tarsus did some cleaning up.
    INpwiPE.png
    tYj0HWJ.png
    I don't really know what I'm doing with that household other than Tarsus pursuing the ghost hunter career.
  • Options
    GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,822 Member
    edited August 2023
    @simgirl1010 Looks fabulous!

@Lenny_Ogg I love the whole Bond thing you have going. It gets demanding, huh. Intriguing.

@Daephene Interesting story you've got going. I especially found amusement in seeing the skeleton bathe. :open_mouth: Sims are so silly, no?
    Post edited by GalacticGal on
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • Options
    Lucy_HenleyLucy_Henley Posts: 2,989 Member
    Seems like even fully transformed Werewolves can get ill! Werewolves is still a fairly new acquisition for me, and I haven't played with a werewolf family yet. This was the first time I'd seen one in my game! Well, I've seen Khristopher Volkov as a human in the Carter-Hayes save (he was one of the fans at Victor's tile-laying ceremony), but not in Werewolf form. (That's him as a patient). Let's hope Mary doesn't get too scared trying to treat him!

wb5e7lA.jpg
  • Options
    Lenny_OggLenny_Ogg Posts: 3,696 Member
    @GalacticGal Thank you!

7817cc298d5a694bb6a5f09ffc6da26659f6012b.jpg
    Back at the farm. Vlad went directly to his room. This all was a little much for him and he's not sure if he should give in to this arrangement.
    To be together with Ji Ho just because the bond demands it.

Jack is so hyped on nectar making - he ran over to the field as soon as he got out of the tour bus.
    It's full moon and the moonpetals are ready to harvest.
    The meteorites made it possible.
    f14c214047cb90312f12a4af16c04f17f41069f9.jpg
    Is this a hallucination or is Squirrel Black really here?
    Watching Jack if Jack does everything right. Strange...
    (Squirrel was really there when we returned from the Country Bunker - like last time when the locals visited the Goat Party- this game ^^')
    78d0dc11cf31856a87c2096f697e90ef6858fcbe.jpg

Saiwa went down with Jack to the basement - clearly to annoy him. He just wants to make his Moonpetal nectar while it's still full moon!
    Saiwa: "Seems the water for the nectar maker comes from the pond..."
    bfb3b986c14470f2a8403156e3734dc3fe5dd7a5.jpg
    Saiwa: "When you swim in the pond - don't do any weird things."
    Jack: "Of course not! What do you think of me?"
    Saiwa: "…"
    Jack: "Are you going to tell this Ji Ho too? And the ducks? And the fish? Or just me because..."
    Saiwa: "Because you're a troublemaker, exactly."
    f9b3428bd26aa6152918c805360ef298a031b732.jpg

Finally Saiwa is gone!
    322bfe1f319d21e291cdc8e74330730b7c5d087b.jpg

No, he's not dancing. He's stomping away his anger about Saiwa ^^'
    Jack's first bottle of Moonpetal Nectar! Crafted in a full moon night.
    911b8e94acb60103de3123e674b5b0a0744b5312.jpg

Meanwhile Vlad watches Ji Ho.
    Ji Ho is planting the lily. A secret gift from Vlad long ago.
    Ji Ho now knows that all the secret gifts he recieved had been from Vlad.
    e6aa60cf6804ad943988f855011a109014b448f3.jpg
    It's time the lily grows.
    And their love.
    Ji Ho is determined.
    dfde52d629e7a01b9df0df07cb05db0ebe0a1142.jpg

'Hey baby don't it feel so right
    Come on now we're runnin' outta moonlight
    All I wanna do is hold you tight
    come on, come on, come on we're runnin' outta moonlight'

Randy Houser - Runnin' Outta Moonlight
    d70aead6bd57d9113e587b03ecffce84b09267d0.jpgThe Boys 2 - Therapy Game 🛺 A Dramedy 🚶🏼🚶🏻🚶🏽🚶🏽 The Boys 🥇 Their first year - A Dramedy 🚀 Lost In Space - A Space Opera 🐎 The Stables - A Horse Drama
    🎁 Best of Buydebug ☃️ Short trips to the Oggiverse - Short Clips 🎬 My Builds: Houses 🏘 Rooms 🛋 SciFi 👾 creatively edited Screenshots 🎨
  • Options
    edited August 2023
    My sim's house spontaneously combust killing both her and her child, this game never fails to irritate me.
    Update: The game isn't frozen but it seems like I can no longer progress in the game, oops. Maybe time skipping with a bunch of unpredictable mods isn't the best idea. The grim reaper just isn't showing up.
    Update: No, he's here, just not doing anything...
    Update: I revived the sims, until the house caught on fire again and everything burnt while the firefighters did NOTHING!
    Post edited by itsnevermarch on
    EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
  • Options
    Sorry, that happen in your game @itsnevermarch, the only time I had an issue with the fire fighters is when they showed up at the vacation area and started dancing before putting out the fire.
    new.png
  • Options
    DaniRose2143DaniRose2143 Posts: 9,061 Member
    edited August 2023
    I'm hard at work finishing rewrites on the chapters of Schemes and Dreams that are left to repost on the blog. I have everything up to Chapter Six part one published. Now come the hard part, I'm looking at the three remaining parts of Chapter Six and seeing if I can maybe rework them so they're two chapters instead of three. I did go back and reshoot one scene, the one where Lilith disposes of Ivan. I wasn't real happy with the way it turned out originally because at that point I hadn't figured out how to do poses off lot. Now that I know how to do that and this is a really simple scene to shoot I went ahead and redid that one.

AEKIvzI.png
    z8mZxoN.png
  • Options
    Brd709Brd709 Posts: 2,123 Member
    edited August 2023
    For this update we visit the Holguin's. They live across the street from my sim self and his family in Newcrest. I bought them in to the game in my 1994 save and modelled their character traits after the characters on Everybody Loves Raymond. They moved to Newcrest in 1994. Mauricio's brother Augusto arrived a week later after breaking up with his girlfriend followed by Augusto and Mauricio's parent's Lupita and Carlito after they got kicked out of their condo village.

Both Augusto and Mauricio got married at the same time in 1996 and Mauricio moved out and moved in with his new wife in Henford-on-Bagley. Mauricio let his family stay in his house however, they got a bit over looked during my rotational gameplay so i decided to spend some time with them where we are now in Spring 1998.

Eleanor Sullivan turns up to help out with Augusto and his wife Nanami's infant daughter Shannon. Augusto is Shannon's step father.

Eleanor makes afternoon tea and cake while my sim self and his wife Emily are over one afternoon:
    7d1Ptg0.png

Eleanor and Shannon:
    qFkIvB1.png

Shannon tries her first baby food:
    XBk7cHY.png

Carlito tries cooking Grilled Cheese:
    Ju3i1hC.png

Carlito's daughter-in-law seems very happy that her husband's father is on fire!
    cEuRnem.png

Everyone runs and leaves Carlito on flames!
    irSXSMn.png

Eventually Augusto runs back indoors to put his father out!
    lPvVPld.png
    0gKtBub.png

Nanami's eldest Ashlyn interrupts tummy time with Shannon to let her mother know how she feels about the attention she's getting not from her with this autonomous kick!
    wZiQyBq.png

At the start of the week, Augusto sits everybody down as he has a letter from his brother Mauricio. Lupita asks Augusto what his brother has to say. Augusto begins to read the letter out aloud when he suddenly slows down and stops.

Carlito: What is it son?
    Augusto: I don't believe it!
    Nanami: What's wrong?
    Augusto: Its Mauricio, he's selling the house!
    Carlito: What!
    Augusto: He says here that he's starting a used car dealership with his wife in Henford and he needs the money from the house to pay for it all.
    Lupita: Does he say when he want's us out?
    Augusto: By the end of the week!

They all discuss what they should do. Augusto and Nanami decide they should start house hunting straight away.

8im0z7f.png

While in San Sequoia, Augusto and Nanami are looking at this property:
    HBMarpW.png

They love the house but can't afford it. Augusto tries ringing the estate agent and asks if their house has been sold yet. He calls them up and impersonates his brother. While on the phone, Augusto's draw drops and he ends his call. He looks at Nanami and he tells her that Mauricio got whopping 2.5 million Simoleans for his house which he has accepted! They go back home and Augusto call's his brother on the phone, it turns out not only Mauricio is now stinking rich but he has given them 500,000 Simoleans to help Augusto and his wife buy a house.

Carlito and Lupita are looking down as they enter the lounge. Augusto and Nanami ask them what's wrong. They are worried about not finding a place by the end of the week. Augusto tells them his latest update from Mauricio. Carlito and Lupita are shocked, Augusto tells them that Mauricio is transferring money in to his account so he can buy a house as they have found one they like. From that 500,000 Simolean check, Augusto gives Lupita and Carlito 200,000 Simoleans so they can both find somewhere.

The end of the week is here and the Holguin's are all packed up and ready to move on to pastures new:
    NLc81cL.png

• Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 36,122 Member
    edited August 2023
    @BlueSeaWaves, @Ellupelluellu, @misty4m, @DaniRose2143, @GalacticGal
    Thanks for your comments! 😊
  • Options
    Lady_EarthLady_Earth Posts: 187 Member
    Post: Fans of the sitcom, Mr. Ed, will be familiar with Wilbur, his wife and his talking horse.

While this Mr. Ed doesn't talk, he will get moody if he's not hand fed.
    08-06-23-1-59-20-PM.png

Here's some of their neighbors, Gilligan and Skipper, from Gilligan's Island. I later added Luffy (One Piece).
    08-06-23-2-11-07-PM.png

This is a guy named Armand that Carol flirted with, but didn't get much farther.
    08-06-23-2-55-11-PM.png

I was expecting a certain vampire to ride around on Mr. Ed, but he behaved himself.
    08-06-23-3-05-32-PM.png

Finally, this is Wilbur and Carol's daughter, Connie. Named after the actress who played Carol on the show.
    08-12-23-7-34-45-PM.png
  • Options
    Metior_IceMetior_Ice Posts: 3,106 Member
    No rush @BlueSeaWaves I’ll be writing my next chapter tomorrow to conclude the story arc. Been trying to space out the posts to give readers a chance to catch up.

I’m still kinda catching up on a few stories. I feel kinda bad because I’m starting to read a few things out of order in this thread.
  • Options
    misty4m wrote: »
    Sorry, that happen in your game @itsnevermarch, the only time I had an issue with the fire fighters is when they showed up at the vacation area and started dancing before putting out the fire.

Firefighters in the sims are just... truly amazing...
    EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top