Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today?

Comments

• Options
    BlueSeaWavesBlueSeaWaves Posts: 4,592 Member
    @Lucy_Henley Aww cute shot of Angel☺️ love the sunlight entering through the window.

@misty4m Hope they have a fun date 🙂

@Caerfinon Lol had me there for a second 😆 that went smoothly
  • Options
    EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 7,289 Member
    lZc7JN7.png

8Aie9Xl.png

H4jpF3f.png

RuCBpHq.png

xsu10Ah.png

More pics and ramble, HERE :)
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..
    My Story:Villa Catarina
  • Options
    GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 29,007 Member
    @Ellupelluellu What fun! You make me wish to take a Sim exploring again.
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • Options
    DaniRose2143DaniRose2143 Posts: 9,225 Member
    @Metior_Ice Sorry you had such a rough time. Glad you're feeling better. 🙂 Take your time catching up. Schemes & Dreams is on hiatus. Tartosan Sun is going to get a reboot. Your prologue is on tonight's reading list.

@luciusstorm Danielle is looking wonderful. ❤️

@Lucy_Henley Sweet picture of Angel. 🥰 Her stable looks so spacious.

@misty4m They both look so stylish. Candles add a nice romantic touch. ❤️

@Caerfinon Randar's R2 unit has a certain Jac-ness about it. 😆

@Ellupelluellu More jungle adventures with Taru! 😎
  • Options
    Lucy_HenleyLucy_Henley Posts: 3,004 Member
    @BlueSeaWaves I also love seeing light coming through the windows in game. It only happens properly if your graphics settings are on Ultra, I think.
    @DaniRose2143 I had to expand the stables slightly to accommodate the second horse bed. The mini farm animals like chilling in there too. The family ranch hand is pretty good at his job, although for some reason I don’t think he cleans up the horse manure piles. And because Niamh and Conor are taking care of three small children, the manure tends to get forgotten about which is kinda gross obviously. Ryan is a toddler now so doesn’t need quite as much attention, but you do still need to keep an eye on them!!
  • Options
    Brd709Brd709 Posts: 2,153 Member
    edited May 26
    It's been a while since i updated so we resume 2004 in the Summer of 2004 and for the Summer we return to the McBOSS household.

If you remember when we last left the McBOSS family, Steve's wife Betty had walked out on him in at the start of 2003 taking their youngest children with them. A year later, Steve is now divorced from Betty and is still living in Newcrest with his eldest daughter Bitty. Steve is certainly living the bachelor life. He's refreshed his house with a lick of paint.

In the main bathroom, Steve has given it a sea themed look:
    y9j4e5W.png

"When you take a poo it's like you're swimming with dolphins" ~ Steve McBOSS 2004

In the lounge, Steve has removed the wood panelling from the walls leaving them totally blank:
    k9k9pRh.png

The previous walls from 1998:
    1btFCpm.png

Steve also replaced the furniture with new sofas.

The kitchen was also replaced completely. The dark rustic looking walls are now yellow with new red cabinets.

Newly single, Steve tries to find some new friends. He even goes across the road to my sim self who he hears is lonely after his wife's passing in 2003:
    1XT8LKQ.png
    However, their friendship was short lived due to a personality clash.

Steve eventually befriends Maxwell Gallagher, who is the husband of my sim self's daughter Ayla: They almost look related here!
    Grv5aBu.png

Maxwell and Steve become good friends, Maxwell is even popping round giving Steve random gifts:
    ipy19X3.png

Steve's daughter Bitty meets someone new. His name is Stephen Davis. They met at the gym in Willow Creek and really hit it off:
    hJUMPrC.png
    vnIINFl.png

Stephen eventually moves in with Bitty and she ends up pregnant with twins! The twins were named Tiberius and Lucas.
    ayTOHsx.png
    xbUkPOy.png

Once home from the hospital, Stephen had an important question for Bitty:
    s9FHLqw.png

Bitty said yes and she was going to become Mrs. Stephen Davis!

At the end of the Summer, their wedding was had officiated by Bitty's father Steve:
    KU5COL5.png
    lQ2M5Qc.png
    pYfQbCp.png

A big buffet was served after the ceremony:
    rjMVlvu.png

It's time to cut the cake!
    BARcMkf.png

Then it was time to dance!
    VfoDyuh.png

I also spotted Eleanor Sullivan hitting on my sim self's grandson Brian:
    ynahrVP.png

That brings us up to date in my game. I have two more updates one of which will be my final one before the forums close and it will be going out with a bang!

Post edited by Brd709 on
  • Options
    CaerfinonCaerfinon Posts: 808 Member
    @BlueSeaWaves Glad you liked it.
    @DaniRose2143 Being an impressionable teenager, the original R2 from the first film had an impact on me and my Jac side kick has always had many of that unit's personality traits. That the new R2 unit appears somewhat Jac-like means the circle is now complete :smiley:
    Cheers
    C.
    Traits: 🐶Dog Lover, 🎨Creative, 😑Loner
    My Stories: 🤷🏻🐕 Simmer Tales a comic look at Sims 4 | 🌐A Sim's Life - Comic observations | 🌌Galaxy Far Away - Adventures on Batuu | 🌃Dark Matters - Crime stories
    My CC: 🎨 Caerfinon's Sims 4 Custom Content
  • Options
    @Lucy_Henley Yeah sounds about right, I want to upgrade cause if I try to put on ultra settings it’ll sound like I have a jet engine running 🥹

@Brd709
    McBoss’ bathroom quote 😆 Steve and Maxwell do look related 👀 Stephen looks cool, he really rocks those glasses, nice him and Bitty are hitting it off😁 Aww congrats on the twins, and the engagement! Oo and the wedding, congratulations! Lmao Eleanor hitting on Brian 😆

An update with Alexis and her small business

Alexis’ business venture wasn’t going so well, she hit a slump that was setting her back. Still she wasn’t going to give up, it's not like she could. She had given all her clients to Dani Davila to help them rise through the ranks. Giving up was out of the question. LBO1LX2.png
    She had begun selling MySims figures that she had come across during her search for crystals. Her younger brother Aaron told her they were very popular among collectors. Z9ZXZ2c.png Alexis needed help. She remembered about her university professor who taught the gemology course at Britechester University. It was a lost cause but she asked her former friend Donna if she knew how to contact them. She responded with “Nope”. Alexis could tell that was a lie, she wasn’t sure why she even bothered asking her for help. cZyqy3C.png Pico needed his walk but that could wait a bit more she thought. After more time searching online she found them and their contact information. She read over her email to them multiple times. This had to be good. ZBwxEAU.png After sending it she drew a warm bath, the lack of business had made her very anxious. She needed to relax.
    “Pico, I didn’t forget, I know I said I’ll take you on a walk… do you really have to be in here?”
    “What? This is my, me time” ebpRqxl.png It helped a bit, she got dressed and took Pico for his walk. Whilst out there, her phone rang. She wasn’t expecting a response so quick. Listening in Pico overheard her confirm travel plans. lIN2Lde.png “Are you leaving me again?”
    Pico became upset at the thought of being left behind again. 6ar9DGG.png Pico laid on the couch when they returned to the apartment, while Alexis went back on her laptop. After making several phone calls and finishing up somethings, she went to speak to him. L8O7zsm.png She gave him great news lFOKEHQ.png
  • Options
    LeucosiaXLeucosiaX Posts: 1,854 Member
    Fantastic screenshots in Selvadorada
    @Ellupelluellu Really Jungle Adventure is so much fun! I wish more gamepacks were this good.

@Brd709 congratulations on the baby and the wedding. Looks like a successful wedding reception.

lol @DaniRose2143 Dogs get into all the wrong stuff.

@BlueSeaWaves I didnt know what was in game with dogs eating stuff they are not supposed to- gross!
    Beautiful horses and looks like you are now crafting jewelry- How exciting. I have some more plans I want to get back to crafting table soon again you remind me.

haha @Caerfinon very true! Dogs really for the philosophy of life down pat. Just live and be happy.
  • Options
    edited May 26
    Lisa made a film, but so much lag from having mc Command center installed, she couldnt complete the job and only got silver.
    I put Mc Command center for child support for some single parents struggling, but lag was so bad I had to take it out.
    Turns out Cleo is a director now.
    8JYFnRN.png
    Since when? She owns a resturant. I have to check her household.
    Lisa is booked for another film for Saturday.

Her husband Jihad is on top of the field doctor. I never played doctor career but he is Andrew eldritch son. i was building my save and creating the worlds. I am actually starting all new careers from the bottom to see them all.I was not interested in the doctor's career at first, but to my surprise it is quite good.
    Today there was an outbreak and he had to go to a club in Sulani, my club actually, Leucosia's Beach house, to treat them. Quite gratifying gameplay.
    XqhANnN.png
    i8ui7pF.png
    rzHMF9n.png
    YInxuee.png
    ZShqSuC.png

w9dRuq3.png
    he went back to the hospital and finish up all exams with his first patient, and treated him. Turned out he had a toy stuck in his abdomen.
    YgKt4TX.png

And then the next patient was a child. He ran all the exams he could by the bed, but it said he could only have a weak diagnosis with the data. there was only one hour left to work and I didnt want to leave the boy sick with the doctor ending his shift so I looked up Carl's guide to Get to Work. Still not enough info sent him to xray. On the way to the xray machine the boy sim sneezed, and I was able to make the only possible diagnosis it could be so I cancelled the xray, treated it and cured him from Llama's flu.
    VRiLYWZ.png
    there was only one hour left to work and I didnt want to leave the boy sick with the doctor ending his shift.
    Post edited by LeucosiaX on
  • Options
    mightyspritemightysprite Posts: 6,103 Member
    Very cool @LeucosiaX
    I haven't played the doctor career yet! Need to give it a try.
  • Options
    @GalacticGal , thanks :) It is my fav gamepack, you can play it many ways :)
    @DaniRose2143 , yes, I try to find all temples, she is not even looking for treasure now :)
    @BlueSeaWaves , heyyy.. why stop there????? what news??? :smiley:
    @LeucosiaX , thank you :)
    Ooooh.. now I want to play doc career again :smile:
  • Options
    edited May 26
    In our travels, sometimes our adventures seem oddly familiar

GVZq3JN.png
    Post edited by Caerfinon on
    Cheers
    C.
    My Stories: 🤷🏻🐕 Simmer Tales a comic look at Sims 4 | 🌐A Sim's Life - Comic observations | 🌌Galaxy Far Away - Adventures on Batuu | 🌃Dark Matters - Crime stories
  • Options
    edited May 26
    @LeucosiaX The outbreak virus was something I always wanted my sims to get, but never got it. Doctor to the rescue, great update😁

@Ellupelluellu Good news🙂
    jfcF01g.png

@Caerfinon Aw Jac, let Jon have fun 😆 Good luck on the mission o7
    Post edited by BlueSeaWaves on
  • Options
    GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 29,007 Member
    edited May 26
    @Brd709 Great update! So glad the Officiant took his place behind the arch. As for your impending ending, you do realize we are merely switching forums, right?

@BlueSeaWaves pay attention to those sounds of a jet engine with your computer. You may yet have time to get it fixed.
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • Options
    Brd709Brd709 Posts: 2,153 Member
    @Brd709 Great update! So glad the Officiant took his place behind the arch. As for your impending ending, you do realize we are merely switching forums, right?

@GalacticGal I'm not ending my save completely. I meant that 2004 will end with an explosion of some kind that
    may or may not feature Sharon's Café
    and that update will be the final update on these forums. I was thinking it would be good to end 2004 here and start 2005 over at the new place.

• Options
    @GalacticGal I play on medium to low settings, doesn't sound like a jet engine on those settings. I recently had it cleaned too, but if it something happens thats gives me a chance to upgrade I wouldn't mind 😁
  • Options
    @BlueSeaWaves yay!! lovely pic , too :)
    I have to be honest, you said you play medium to low settings+ I would of never guessed :) I played in total potato for a long time at first, and it looked ok to me then, not now tho :)
    But your pics look awesome, I thought you play ultra.

@Caerfinon , I so would like to know what Jac thinks about MOTHER :p
  • Options
    @Ellupelluellu Soon... but no spoilers.
    Cheers
    C.
  • Options
    Today is the day... today, after work, John would move out.
    b2LA5Jr.png
    He did not have much own money, but he would survive!
    tByMvOO.png
    Jacob finished remodelling his garden before work. Or wineyard, more likely.
    GYkdCJT.png

Bluegrass got new , bit bigger area too.
    ZxwO8Dc.png
    oDBYwox.png

After finishing one more book, John was ready to go.
    mnTTNoe.png
    Maybe he should of waited a bit longer?? :D
    PfTdieP.png
    3E2AYwi.png

• Options
    @Ellupelluellu
    Jacobs garden looks great, so neat. Love that Bluegrass has an open area ☺️ Lmao the tv is the cherry on top, love it. Good luck John!
    Also thanks, I wish I could reach ultra, but can’t. I totally understand what you mean about it looking great before and not anymore😆
  • Options
    Doing your job well requires right tools... and clothes.

fv3yuRJ.jpeg
    Cheers
    C.
  • Options
    @Caerfinon I can imagine her trying to flirt with him 😆

Needed a build for Mt. Komorebi but building something from scratch for this world is tough. Looked around and thought thats a nice looking building T55V0Qi.png Good enough Gfj3ghC.png
  • Options
    edited May 27
    Love the build @BlueSeaWaves I have yet to build something from scratch in Mt Korembi, but you did a great job matching the context of the surrounding buildings.

@Ellupelluellu great work starting the vineyard. Shame he has to leave now.

I managed to decorate the Jihad and Lisa's house one room at a time. Most happy with the girls room
    HuIobyF.png
    qY8VRaF.png
    6Q0oaF0.png
    Aspen fast asleep in her new bed
    zDqLwES.png
    b4pNvxr.png
    Maila wide awake despite depleted on energy
    QgZUmID.png
    Mimi on guard
    UTEM9q3.png
    Lisa was nominated for her period file directed by Cleo De Nile
    Here is with Mimi before heading off the the awards.

WkYpbsj.png
    She hit the bar to avoid the drama at the door about her husband not getting in
    cEbo8Je.png
    eventually he gets in. Both of the celebrities moms and dads show up.

Her mom Claire actually won an award but could not get in to accept it.
    1uXzVLi.png
    I5QUDW8.png
    Eventually she got in and Lisa bought rounds of drinks for everyone.

Jihad's parents havent really seen each other since their divorce.
    MswIByg.png
    Xib19XF.png
    Raven Knox won
    Z1Q5i2B.png
    Lisa won

Marilyn and Moz, her dad won.
    SlFAr4f.png

gqOEsMx.png

It was a wonderful night
    wBstAxE.png
    csoO5hP.png
    Lxtn6Er.png
    Post edited by LeucosiaX on
  • Options
    DaniRose2143DaniRose2143 Posts: 9,225 Member
    @Lucy_Henley You did a wonderful job of giving Angel and Chrome plenty of space.🙂 Piccolo is the only animal in Aurora's household that sleeps indoors. 😆 No matter what the weather is like.

@Brd709 Congrats to the newlyweds! That was a lovely ceremony. 🥰

@BlueSeaWaves Donna again. Some friend she turned out to be.😡 Aww poor Pico. He misses Alexis so much when she's gone.😭 Oh I think I know what the great news is!! 🥰 You made the right decision. Mt. Komorebi is probably the hardest world to build for.

@LeucosiaX The outbreak is something I've never seen. Maybe because I've never played the doctor career all the way through. Sounds interesting.😁 Love the sunset pic! Congrats to all the award winners!😁

@Ellupelluellu It's easy to get distracted by treasure in Selvadorado. It's exciting to see Taru won't be one of them.😎 The garden looks amazing! Aww how sweet, Bluegrass gets more space. She deserves it. ❤️ Oh John you should have waited. 😛

@Caerfinon Jon and Jac vs. Mother?!?! Oh I am so here for that one. Ok well, Jac vs. Mother. 😃

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top