Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Giveaway! The Sims 4 Horse Ranch Expansion Pack

Comments

• Options
    Cabelle1863Cabelle1863 Posts: 2,251 Member
    Horse Girl
    You're a sucker for ponies and horses alike. You jump at the chance to be with any equine, big or small. You might have riding lessons under your belt, and your goal is to own a horse or pony someday.

It's kind of funny, when I was a preteen I was quite horse crazy. I did not have any riding lessons though (Mom was a single parent, could not afford stuff like that), and although I wanted to own a horse or pony it just never worked out. But, I will definitely love to own one in Sims 4. :)

Thank you for hosting another of your lovely giveaways!
  • Options
    pxelskiespxelskies Posts: 1,064 Member
    I got horse mom! Thank you for hosting and good luck everyone :blush:
  • Options
    telemwilltelemwill Posts: 1,752 Member
    I got equestrian which is definitely not true. I like to look at horses from a distance.

Thank you so much for another giveaway!
  • Options
    BlueR0seBlueR0se Posts: 1,595 Member
    I got Horse Girl.

Thank you for the giveaway! Best of luck to everyone.
  • Options
    afai1261afai1261 Posts: 2,030 Member
    Horse Mom
    You care about one or two horses very much, and they always love to pleasantly surprise you by rolling in the mud. You always try to get them the best supplements, the most comfortable tack, and the nicest home.

Thanks very much for another giveaway :smiley:
  • Options
    faeriedustefaerieduste Posts: 44 Member
    image.png
    I got horse girl
    Origin ID: faerieduste
  • Options
    abelhinha35abelhinha35 Posts: 2,304 Member
    Equestrian
    You, my friend, are a full fledged equestrian. You're not afraid of a little healthy competition and see riding as a sport. Caring for your horse is very important for you, and seeing them in tip top shape is your goal.

Thank you for the give away :)
  • Options
    TTNsimmerTTNsimmer Posts: 669 Member
    I got equestrian. Please enter me and thank you for doing this giveaway!
  • Options
    CAPTAIN_NXR7CAPTAIN_NXR7 Posts: 4,465 Member
    I love these quizzes. ๐Ÿฉท
    I am a Horse Girl. ๐Ÿ’…๐Ÿผ
    Didnโ€™t expect otherwise. ๐Ÿฉท

I donโ€™t need to post proof here, we all know what that picture looks like.

I was a bit annoyed that I had to choose from various accessories. My horse doesnโ€™t need accessories. I just want it to run wild! ๐Ÿ˜†

Also, no need to enter me. Good luck to all the other horse girls, horse moms, cowgirls and equestrians out there! ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿด๐Ÿ€
  • Options
    annaliese39annaliese39 Posts: 2,797 Member
    I got Horse Mom. Please enter me and thank you for this giveaway! :)
  • Options
    GrumpyGlowfishGrumpyGlowfish Posts: 2,208 Member
    edited July 2023
    Equestrian
    You, my friend, are a full fledged equestrian. You're not afraid of a little healthy competition and see riding as a sport. Caring for your horse is very important for you, and seeing them in tip top shape is your goal.
    Not sure if this is really fitting? I mean... I would obviously care for my horse if I had one, but I'm not very sporty in real life and not competitive at all. Then again, for many of the quiz questions I just chose a random answer or the prettiest picture because I don't actually know enough about horses to tell which age or what kind of accessory is best. :D

As always, thank you for doing this giveaway!
  • Options
    SerraNolwenSerraNolwen Posts: 731 Member
    Thanks for doing this giveaway! Apparently, if I had horses, I'd be a horse mom.
  • Options
    Monet11Monet11 Posts: 1,422 Member
    I got equestrian. I am a bit flummoxed by that. Don't get me wrong, I love horses. But honestly, I'm here for the goats. Thank you for entering me in the giveaway.
  • Options
    SimDestroyerSimDestroyer Posts: 335 Member
    Enter me! Thanks for the giveaway and good luck to everyone else.
  • Options
    mustenimusteni Posts: 5,408 Member
    edited July 2023
    My result is cowgirl, it was a cute test!

Please enter me and thank you!
  • Options
    lisasc360lisasc360 Posts: 19,289 Member

Thank you for hosting this giveaway... :)

I got Horse Girl.

Horse Girl
    You're a sucker for ponies and horses alike. You jump at the chance to be with any equine, big or small. You might have riding lessons under your belt, and your goal is to own a horse or pony someday.
  • Options
    AineAine Posts: 3,043 Member
    I got: Horse Girl
    Allons-y!

---> Afterlife Game Pack Idea - improved ghosts, cemeteries and funerals, psychics, new skills, new career and more! <---
    ---> Burglary Stuff Pack Idea - Burglars, alarm systems, and diamonds to steal!<---
  • Options
    Cherryrose_xCherryrose_x Posts: 524 Member
    I got: Horse Mom
    You care about one or two horses very much, and they always love to pleasantly surprise you by rolling in the mud. You always try to get them the best supplements, the most comfortable tack, and the nicest home.

I used to have a pony growing up, his name was Flicker and he was amazing. He lived out a very good long life and retirement with my Aunt and her horses. My daughter would love the chance to go horse riding.
    Gallery name: Anna-Banna
  • Options
    MichelleWMichelleW Posts: 665 Member
    I got equestrian!

Fun quiz, thanks for hosting
  • Options
    AprilDawnAprilDawn Posts: 795 Member
    Horse Mom.

Thanks!
  • Options
    JestTruJestTru Posts: 1,761 Member
    Love your quizzes. I got...

Horse Mom
    WbUrFQm.png
  • Options
    EnnaelEnnael Posts: 86 Member
    I got Horse Girl.

Thanks for the giveaway!
    50617862938_30d24ee877_o.gif
  • Options
    npc5579npc5579 Posts: 20 Member
    Here's my result:

Equestrian

Thank you for the Giveaway!
  • Options
    LiELFLiELF Posts: 6,449 Member
    I got Horse Girl.

I think it's actually quite accurate for the kid I was. I loved horses, had a Breyer collection, took riding lessons, had a little friend up north who had a pony that I fell in love with and visited and rode all the time.

Really looking forward to this pack, I'm so excited to get to play with horses, my past self is absolutely delighted! ๐ŸŽ ๐Ÿฆ„
    #Team Occult
  • Options
    KestrelDCKestrelDC Posts: 335 Member
    I'm very excited for this pack because I really miss my and my mom's horse we had to give up because life got in the way. Especially since it means we can make him and also my mom's horse from a long time ago that she was super bonded with (actually, she once held baby me up to this horse and I apparently just reached out and hugged that big ol' face and she just leaned in and whinnied). Plus I'm just a massive animal lover and getting horses, sheep, AND goats is just amazing (I also still really want Cottage Living). I also wanna make Comet the Superhorse.

su4Ndtr.jpg
    wfyfk3mg6t02.jpg