Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Spring Roadmap Announced: April-June

Comments

• Options
    SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,963 Member
    edited April 2023
    a space to let your imagination run free,
    breathe a little more deeply, or take a brief trip down memory lane.
    Find the familiar in the forgotten.
    I'm gonna totally take this out of context and run with it
    Dragons confirmed! πŸ‰πŸ‰πŸ‰
    if only *sighs*
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion πŸ¦‡ Vlad Advocate πŸ‰ Team Dragons
    🏑 Gallery πŸ“– Stories 🌍 World Project πŸ₯” MOD/CC Free
  • Options
    elelunicyelelunicy Posts: 2,004 Member
    Yay for 4 kits! I was upset that they seemed to be content with only releasing 2 kits per quarter. 4 is much better than 2 o:)
    qidpmcvgek8y.png
  • Options
    bevillebeville Posts: 1,151 Member
    Why can't we have any game play kits. So much can be done with objects like smoothies machine, pool tables, sewing machines, hop scouts and jump ropes, trampoline, skateboard, drums set and more. Ugh the clutter stuff is just stuff to look at 😑
  • Options
    ChadSims2ChadSims2 Posts: 5,090 Member
    4 kits so in other words no content till at least July how boring.
    Sims 4 went from "You Rule" to "One of the stories we want you to tell"
  • Options
    kerryemmiebethkerryemmiebeth Posts: 400 Member
    edited April 2023
    I am fine with the new roadmap because we've just had a HUGE update with infants plus GrT. I am also hoping it means that more time is being spent an awesome new future content and making it as bug-free as possible.

My own wishes for the future also include a refresh of Outdoor Retreat as many others have wished for. It is one of the packs I probably use the most but I HATE doing the aspiration that comes with it because you need to spend at least three seasons there in order to collect all the plants. It actually took me three sim years the last time I did it!!! :D I think it possibly could make them money because it was the first pack to be released so those that have come to the game later probably won't have it and may be encouraged by the hype to buy it. My niece has only got into the sims recently so I know she would be at least once person who would probably buy the pack if it was refreshed so there's one sale for you EA!! I love the idea of hotels and B&Bs especially because I do like treating my sims to little holidays. These holidays are needed even more now with the burnout that all my poor sims are suffering since GrT was released! I also think the gardening overhaul of a few years ago is definitely in need of an overhaul! I would love a game pack centred around gardening with greenhouses and placeable gardening centres your sims can visit with little cafes and play areas in them. I do have an amazing gardening place in my game that was made by Charly Pancakes which I love and I always build my own greenhouses but I am not a builder and a pack could do it a million times better than I ever could. I think a career that could go with it would be a Gardening Landscaper. It would be just like the Interior Designer one but for outdoors. I would love to see what a mess I could make with it like the absolutely hideous things any of my "interior desginers" come up with. By the way, as well as not being a builder I am also not a designer!! Other than these I would just love bug fixes to be addressed but I am always happy to take anything that The Sims team offer me because Sims is my happy place. I am very unwell at the minute and waiting for a big operation. My Sims are getting me through each day...and night. My days and nights consist of periods of naps and being awake. I am bed-bound but my laptop with my game on is on next to me 24/7. This forum has also been a massive help to me. I have been loving reading the posts and the stories. I am blown away by the creativity my amazing fellow simmers have. It has inspired me to try and tell a story but for me the narrative is pretty much only in my head. I have been trying to post more screenshots though. I never really took many before. My cats took more screenshots of the game than I ever did. How there paws can always hit the "C" button so accurately is amazing! My biggest fear about having this op is the time away I will have to take from my game! Hopefully there will be a nice kit or two waiting for me to buy once I get out of the hospital!
    Post edited by kerryemmiebeth on
  • Options
    logionlogion Posts: 4,720 Member
    Country roads, take me home
    To the place I belong
    The spring roadmap is here
    Brought to you by a sims4 gnome
    But it is just 4 kits in a row
    So not much reason to cheer
  • Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,882 Member
    @kerryemmiebeth wishing you all the best and a speedy recovery. πŸ™
  • Options
    edited April 2023
    @kerryemmiebeth wishing you all the best and a speedy recovery. πŸ™

@simgirl1010 Thank you very much. <3
  • Options

Oh my Strangerville stretch made it in
    thats nice 😊

the titles on all these infant stretches though :joy: poor nooboos being yelled at
  • Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,882 Member
  • Options
    StarfreeStarfree Posts: 1,450 Member
    Wishing you a successful operation with no problems & a speedy recovery @kerryemmiebeth πŸ™πŸ’–.
  • Options
    WildIrishBansheeWildIrishBanshee Posts: 2,105 Member
    I still don't mind kits, though I also want to know about pack refreshes and stuff packs. I'd really like more gameplay kits though - getting a little burnt out on BB/CAS.
  • Options
    LeGardePourpreLeGardePourpre Posts: 15,233 Member
    edited April 2023
    April - June : 4 kits + HOT update

Hot (up)date ? Attraction system + Dating app !!!
    This feature would be logical after Social Compatibility and Sexual Orientation.

https://www.ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/news/season-one-take-me-home
    This season, define what home means to you. Consider the possibilities: a place of comfort, a place of sanctuary, a place for inspiration, or simply a place to store your memories.

Home is where you feel the most comfortable, and the most like yourself. Home is where you surround yourself with the things you love, even if they’re not in pristine condition. It’s a momentary refuge from the chaos of the day, a space to let your imagination run free, breathe a little more deeply, or take a brief trip down memory lane. Find the familiar in the forgotten. Embrace the imperfections, the messiness, and the secondhand discoveries. Make yourself at home in your home.

Reclaim your space.
    Post edited by LeGardePourpre on
  • Options
    DianesimsDianesims Posts: 2,877 Member
    I guess more clutter kits ? I wouldn’t mind a kitchen clutter kit honestly.
  • Options
    edited April 2023
    hmm I do wonder what order these things are coming though probably kit first? kit in April hmn?

since its 3 months and 4 kits which sounds rather tight :sweat_smile:

I assume at least one of those kits gotta be CAS I wonder if there will be gameplay kit or if that concept died before it even really started
  • Options
    Monet11Monet11 Posts: 1,422 Member
    My guess is the hot update is the Caliente refresh. The kits sound like dirty, worn out, hand- me down furniture and clothes. Maybe attic stuff or basement stuff. Yawn. I hope I am wrong. Unless there is some gameplay, I don't see a reason to buy another kit.
  • Options
    LeGardePourpreLeGardePourpre Posts: 15,233 Member
    edited April 2023
    • gyc757n0to14.jpg a place of comfort : loungewear/home CAS kit ???
    • huvbmc1zcyvh.jpg a place of sanctuary : greenhouse/gardening clutter kit ?
    • hj9w8amtm4fl.jpg a place for inspiration : artist studio clutter kit ???
    • fbjya62pzvnj.jpg a place to store your memories : attic clutter kit ?
    • uog4shm1nzxu.jpg
  • Options
    happyopihappyopi Posts: 1,355 Member
    How many more kits ?
    JDo7EkP.gif
  • Options
    GoodywoodGoodywood Posts: 4,615 Member
    An infant kit maybe?
    PLEASE FIX TEENS IN TS4! I NEED YOUNGER TEENS NOT YA TEENS! (^_^)Please add Music Bands with lead singers! Please add vehicles and garages! Vehicles have always been part of The Sims.
  • Options
    SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,128 Member
    I pray that you will get healthy @kerryemmiebeth.
  • Options
    @Starfree @SERVERFRA Thank you <3
  • Options
    Atreya33Atreya33 Posts: 4,429 Member
    @kerryemmiebeth I hope you get better soon and have a speedy recovery.
  • Options
    Atreya33Atreya33 Posts: 4,429 Member
    • gyc757n0to14.jpg a place of comfort : loungewear/home CAS kit ???
    • huvbmc1zcyvh.jpg a place of sanctuary : greenhouse/gardening clutter kit ?
    • hj9w8amtm4fl.jpg a place for inspiration : artist studio clutter kit ???
    • fbjya62pzvnj.jpg a place to store your memories : attic clutter kit ?
    • uog4shm1nzxu.jpg

Nicely spotted logos. I had to watch the announcement again to see them.
  • Options
    edited April 2023
    • uog4shm1nzxu.jpg
    Since I can't see anything in that logo I will just decide its picture of Dracula outfit and its a occult wear kit

I do think
    • huvbmc1zcyvh.jpg
    must be greenhouse but I am hoping its for building greenhouses less so just clutter bleh
    • fbjya62pzvnj.jpg
    maybe something like spooky broken stuff?
    • gyc757n0to14.jpg
    maybe the secondhand furniture? 70s inspired build/furniture things?

but I have just realized theres 4 kits which means one of these images is not a kit HMM
    • hj9w8amtm4fl.jpg
    that could be a suitcase tho
    Post edited by Simmingal on