Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sim Characteristics and Social Compatibility - A Look into Tuning Files

EgonVMEgonVM Posts: 4,939 Member
edited December 2023 in The Sims 4 Packs Discussion
The Sim Characteristics preferences has intrigued me by two thoughts:
1. Where would my sims fall?
2. What expansion pack traits are included and are additional traits also included?

So, I've decided to look into tuning files and put together this list. In addition, I have also found info on Social Compatibility ranges. Though from my in-game experimentation, I found out that disliking an activity won't affect the score, only liking it affects it.

The list is in here is based on if the sim likes the characteristic. If your sim dislikes the characteristic, the values will be reversed. The list consists of traits (both additional and personality), liked activities, and lifestyles from Snowy Escape.

In the list, I'll put + and - icons after that. The more there are, the more points will these give (so +++ is +3 points).

Ambitionless Sims
Ambitionless Sims tend to lack the motivation to improve personally or professionally. They might avoid putting in hard work in their career, or maybe they prefer to laze about their messy homes.

Liking Ambitionless Sims means other Sims with traits like Lazy or Slob will gain some compatibility with your Sim. However, traits like Ambitious will lower their compatibility with your Sim.

Traits:
  • Slob +++
  • Lazy +++
  • Professional Slacker +++
  • Generous (For Rent) +
  • Ambitious ---
  • Overachiever (High School Years) -
Lifestyles:
  • Workaholic -
Argumentative Sims
Argumentative Sims tend to quarrel often with other Sims. Perhaps it's because they feel a bit insecure, or they like the thrill of winning a debate. Or maybe they just enjoy being mean!

Liking Argumentative Sims means other Sims with traits like Hot-Headed, Mean, or Evil will gain some compatibility with your Sim. However, traits like Good will lower their compatibility with your Sim.

Traits:
  • Evil +++
  • Hot-Headed +++
  • Mean +++
  • Self Assured -
  • Proper (Snowy Escape) -
  • Good -
  • Research and Debate (Discover University) +
Cerebral Sims
Cerebral Sims tend to favor logical, scientific, or technological pursuits. Perhaps they enjoy a competitive game of chess, diving into a new book, or achieving virtual greatness in video games!

Liking Cerebral Sims means other Sims with traits like Genius, Geek, or Bookworm will gain some compatibility with your Sim. However, traits like Creative or Goofball will lower their compatibility with your Sim.

Traits:
  • Genius +++
  • Geek +++
  • Bookworm +++
  • Wise (For Rent) (Elder Only) +++
  • Quick Learner (Aspiration bonus) +
  • Creative -
  • Goofball -
  • Cringe (For Rent) -
  • Muser (Aspiration bonus) -
  • Programming +
  • Robotics (Discover University) +
  • Rocket Science +
Lifestyles:
  • Techie ++
  • Technophobe -
Egotistical Sims
Egotistical Sims tend to be self-centered, preoccupied with how other Sims think of them. Perhaps they like to look down upon other Sims while buying only the nicest things, or maybe they just enjoy looking in the mirror a bit too much.

Liking Egotistical Sims means other Sims with traits like Snob or Materialistic will gain some compatibility with your Sim. However, traits like Good will lower their compatibility with your Sim.

Traits:
  • Self-Absorbed (Get Famous) +++
  • High Maintenance (Spa Day) +++
  • Materialistic +++
  • Snob +++
  • Good -
  • Cheerful -
Emotional Decision-Makers
Emotional Decision-Makers are in tune with their feelings, but can often be led astray by them! Perhaps they find comfort in the release of anger. Or perhaps they're uncomfortable in their relationships, whether it's due to envy or fear of settling down.

Liking Emotional Decision-Makers means other Sims with traits like Hot-Headed, Jealous, or Non-Committal will gain some compatibility with your Sim. However, traits like Self-Assured will lower their compatibility with your Sim.

Traits:
  • Jealous +++
  • Noncommittal +++
  • Hot Headed +++
  • Paranoid (StrangerVille) +++
  • Self Assured -
Family-Motivated Sims
Family-Motivated Sims are often very dedicated to their families. They also tend to find contentment spending time with the youngsters in their lives.

Liking Family-Motivated Sims means other Sims with traits like Family-Oriented or Childish will gain some compatibility with your Sim. However, traits like Hates Children will lower their compatibility with your Sim.

Traits:
  • Family-oriented +++
  • Childish +++
  • Child of the Village (For Rent) ++
  • Domestic (Aspiration bonus) +
  • Hates Children -
Funny Sims
Funny Sims are playful folks that will (at least try to) always keep other Sims smiling. They love to pursue humor and mischief, and aren't afraid to look a bit foolish in the process.

Liking Funny Sims means other Sims with traits like Goofball will gain some compatibility with your Sim. However, traits like Snob will lower their compatibility with your Sim.

Traits:
  • Goofball +++
  • Cringe (For Rent) ++
  • Hilarious (Reward trait) +
  • Snob -
Hard-Working Sims
Hard-Working Sims are not afraid to put in long hours to improve their life and achieve greatness! They often hold themselves to high standards, presenting themselves to the world as polished as possible.

Liking Hard-Working Sims means other Sims with traits like Ambitious, Perfectionist, or Neat will gain some compatibility with your Sim. However, traits like Lazy or Slob will lower their compatibility with your Sim.

Traits:
  • Ambitious +++
  • Neat +++
  • Perfectionist +++
  • Overachiever (High School Years) +++
  • Business Savvy (Bonus trait) +
  • Career-Minded (Tutorial bonus trait) +
  • Shrewd (Reward trait) +
  • Lazy -
  • Slob -
Lifestyles:
  • Workaholic ++
High Energy Sims
High Energy Sims are all about action! They tend to enjoy active hobbies and adventures, often ones that require athletic skill or feats of strength. High Energy Sims will generally prioritize fitness as well.

Liking High Energy Sims means other Sims with traits like Active will gain some compatibility with your Sim. However, traits like Lazy will lower their compatibility with your Sim.

Traits:
  • Active +++
  • Dance Machine (Get Together) +++
  • Adventurous (Snowy Escape) +++
  • High Metabolism (Aspiration bonus) +
  • Lazy -
  • Laid-Back (Reward Trait)(Island Living) -
  • Bowling (Bowling Night) +
  • Dancing (Get Together) +
  • Rock Climbing (Snowy Escape) +
  • Skiing (Snowy Escape) +
  • Snowboarding (Snowy Escape) +
Lifestyles:
  • Frequent Traveler ++
  • Coffee Fanatic ++
  • Energetic ++
  • Adrenaline Seeker +
Homebody Sims
Homebodies are Sims that prefer to stay home and pursue more calm, laid back endeavors. Rather than a loud party, they tend to prefer cozy nights spent cooking, crafting, gaming, or reading at home.

Liking Homebody Sims means other Sims with traits like Loner, Bookworm, or Clumsy will gain some compatibility with your Sim. However, traits like Active or Loves Outdoors will lower their compatibility with your Sim.

Traits:
  • Clumsy +++
  • Geek +++
  • Socially Awkward (High School Years) +++
  • Bookworm +++
  • Lazy +++
  • Loner +++
  • Laid-Back (Reward Trait)(Island Living) +
  • Adventurous (Snowy Escape) -
  • Active -
  • Loves Outdoors -
  • Child of the Village (For Rent) -
  • Video Gaming +
  • Writing +
  • Baking (Get to Work) +
  • Knitting (Nifty Knitting) +
  • Cross-stitch (Cottage Living) +
Lifestyles:
  • Sedentary ++
  • Frequent Traveler -
  • Adrenaline Seeker -
Idealist Sims
Idealist Sims love to imagine, and don't care much for being practical or logical! They might enjoy the creations of others, or maybe they're motivated to create things themselves. They're often drawn to all sorts of creative hobbies, whether visual or musical.

Liking Idealist Sims means other Sims with traits like Creative, Art Lover, or Music Lover will gain some compatibility with your Sim. However, traits like Genius will lower their compatibility with your Sim.

Traits:
  • Creative +++
  • Art Lover +++
  • Music Lover +++
  • Generous (For Rent) +++
  • Genius -
  • Geek -
  • Nosy (For Rent) -
  • Violin +
  • Acting (Get Famous) +
  • Media Production (Get Famous) +
  • Photography (Get to Work for some reason...) +
  • Writing +
  • Guitar +
  • Piano +
  • Pipe Organ (Vampires) +
  • Singing (City Living) +
Nature Enthusiasts
Nature Enthusiasts are Sims that care deeply for the environment! They aren't content to sit indoors all day, as they love getting outside. Some might even choose to not eat meat out of respect for other species of the natural world.

Liking Nature Enthusiasts means other Sims with traits like Loves Outdoors or Vegetarian will gain some compatibility with your Sim. However, traits like Lazy will lower their compatibility with your Sim.

Traits:
  • Loves Outdoors +++
  • Vegetarian +++
  • Child of the Islands (Island Living) +++
  • Child of the Ocean (Island Living) +++
  • Green Fiend (Eco Lifestyle) +++
  • Recycle Disciple (Eco Lifestyle) +++
  • Freegan (Eco Lifestyle) +++
  • Child of the Village (For Rent) +++
  • Collector (Aspiration bonus) +
  • Lazy -
  • Gardening +
  • Wellness +
Lifestyles:
  • Outdoorsy ++
  • Indoorsy -
  • Sedentary -
  • Techie -
Optimistic Sims
Optimistic Sims always try to look on the bright side of life! They seek to radiate light and positivity, and brighten the days of other Sims around them.

Liking Optimistic Sims means other Sims with traits like Cheerful or Good will gain some compatibility with your Sim. However, traits like Gloomy will lower their compatibility with your Sim.

Traits:
  • Ambitious +++
  • Good +++
  • Cheerful +++
  • Generous (For Rent) ++
  • Gloomy -
  • Paranoid (StrangerVille) -
Pessimistic Sims
Pessimistic Sims tend to have negative outlooks on life. Perhaps they feel sad often, or maybe they assume the worst about those closest to them.

Liking Pessimistic Sims means other Sims with traits like Gloomy, Jealous, or Hates Children will gain some compatibility with your Sim. However, traits like Cheerful will lower their compatibility with your Sim.

Traits:
  • Gloomy +++
  • Jealous +++
  • Hates Children +++
  • Evil +++
  • Paranoid (StrangerVille) +++
  • Good -
  • Cheerful -
  • Cringe (For Rent) -
  • Child of the Village (For Rent) -
Pet Enthusiasts
Pet Enthusiasts are obsessed with fuzzy friends of many kinds, whether house pets or farm animals! They love and respect their animal companions, and seek to treat them like any other Sim.

Liking Pet Enthusiasts means other Sims with traits that involve liking animals or pets will gain some compatibility with your Sim. However, traits like Evil will lower their compatibility with your Sim.

Traits:
  • Cat Lover (Cats and Dogs) +++
  • Dog Lover (Cats and Dogs) +++
  • Animal Enthusiast (Cottage Living) +++
  • Animal Affection (Aspiration bonus)(Cats and Dogs) +
  • Evil -
Rascals
Rascals are Sims that embrace being a nuisance! Whether it's through hilarious Mischief, stealing the belongings of other Sims, or even enjoying being downright mean, Rascals sure know how to get on other Sims' nerves!

Liking Rascals means other Sims with traits like Goofball, Kleptomaniac, or Mean will gain some compatibility with your Sim. However, traits like Snob will lower their compatibility with your Sim.

Traits:
  • Mean +++
  • Kleptomaniac +++
  • Goofball +++
  • Nosy (For Rent) ++
  • Cringe (For Rent) +
  • Dastardly (Aspiration bonus) +
  • Tormentor (Reward trait) +
  • Snob -
Romance Enthusiasts (Teens and up)
Romance Enthusiasts may be naturally flirty, but are also deeply committed to their loved one! Not only do they easily charm other Sims, they value the deep respect and trust that comes with true love.

Liking Romance Enthusiasts means other Sims with traits like Romantic will gain some compatibility with your Sim. However, traits like Noncommittal will lower their compatibility with your Sim.

Traits:
  • Romantic +++
  • Alluring (Aspiration bonus) +
  • Jealous -
  • Noncommittal -
  • Unflirty (City Living) -
Lifestyles:
  • Hungry For Love +
Spirited Sims
Spirited Sims are all about that positive energy, and making sure to spread good vibes to other Sims. They bring the party with them, in any social situation!

Liking Spirited Sims means other Sims with traits like Outgoing, Bro, or Cheerful will gain some compatibility with your Sim. However, traits like Gloomy will lower their compatibility with your Sim.

Traits:
  • Outgoing +++
  • Cheerful +++
  • Bro +++
  • Self Assured +++
  • Insider (Get Together) +++
  • Party Animal (High School Years) +++
  • Cringe (For Rent) ++
  • Child of the Village (For Rent) +
  • Gregarious (Aspiration bonus) +
  • Paranoid (StrangerVille) -
  • Gloomy -
  • Dancing (Get Together) +
  • Mixology +
  • DJ Mixing (Get Together) +
  • Singing (City Living) +
Lifestyles:
  • People Person ++

Compatibility scores go like so:
  • 6 and up - Amazing
  • 2 to 6 - Good
  • -2 to 2 - Neutral
  • -2 to -6 - Bad
  • -6 and lower - Awful
The final score is the sum of both of the sim's score to each other. So if Sim A has 3 points towards Sim B and Sim B has 4 points towards Sim A, it totals up to 7 points, making the game show Amazing Compatibility for both of the sims.

So then, what do you think about it? What traits could also be in which characteristic? What characteristic could there be too? Any findings on your own? Feel free to share them below!
Post edited by EgonVM on

Comments

• Options
    I'll share one disappointment I had: Parenthood's Character Value traits aren't included at all. I really feel like that they could fit into some of these. For example:
    • Good Manners - Would fit in Hard-Working Sims.
    • Bad Manners - Would fit in Rascals and Ambitionless Sims.
    • Responsible - Would fit in Hard-Working Sims and against Ambitionless Sims and Emotional Decision-Makers.
    • Irresponsible - Would fit in Ambitionless Sims and Emotional Decision-Makers and against Hard-Working Sims.
    • Mediator - Would fit in Spirited Sims and Optimistic Sims and against Argumentative Sims.
    • Argumentative - Perfect fit for Argumentative Sims!
    • Compassionate - Would fit in Optimistic Sims and against Argumentative Sims.
    • Insensitive - Would fit in Argumentative Sims, Pessimistic Sims, and Egotistical Sims, and against Spirited Sims and Optimistic Sims.
    • Emotional Control - Would fit in being against Emotional Decision-Makers.
    • Uncontrolled Emotions - Would fit in Emotional Decision-Makers.

I do hope it gets improved in the future. The Social Compatibility is again a great idea.
  • Options
    MVWdeZTMVWdeZT Posts: 3,267 Member
    This is incredibly helpful! Thank you.
  • Options
    mustenimusteni Posts: 5,408 Member
    Thanks for the list! I'm impressed with it, the only thing I don't like is "People Person ++" under Spirited Sims. Almost every sim ends up with that lifestyle just from having a family or being introduced to random sims while you're rotated to other households. The problem is mostly with how the lifestyle works though, not how it's been added to the compatibility system.
  • Options
    rudolpharudolpha Posts: 998 Member
    Love your list but I did find that my sim who disliked Spirited people had bad compatibility with outgoing sims.
  • Options
    Amapola76Amapola76 Posts: 1,908 Member
    edited March 2023
    I continue to be irritated that whoever designed this system thinks that "Cerebral" and "creative" are diametrically opposed. It's a particularly weird point of view considering that at least some of the people who brought us this very product are both technologically adept and creative.

Also, I promise you, there are plenty of lazy nature lovers.
  • Options
    AugustoAugusto Posts: 29 Member
    I looked the files too... I think the Character Values, Traits (Maker, Foodie, Erratic, Glutton, Lactose Intolerant, Squeamish and Loyal) and reward Traits like brave should be include in the Sim Characteristics
  • Options
    GordyGordy Posts: 3,023 Member
    Augusto wrote: »
    I looked the files too... I think the Character Values, Traits (Maker, Foodie, Erratic, Glutton, Lactose Intolerant, Squeamish and Loyal) and reward Traits like brave should be include in the Sim Characteristics
    Same. Sometimes I want my sims to be mean to those who are lactose intolerant. They don't tolerate that stuff.
    TS1_dragons_hatching.jpg
    The Sims 4 hasn't introduced a new musical instrument since 2017
  • Options
    Gordy wrote: »
    Augusto wrote: »
    Same. Sometimes I want my sims to be mean to those who are lactose intolerant. They don't tolerate that stuff.

I want to make a super-outdoorsy parent who tries to take the kids camping all the time, and gets really irritated when one of them turns out to be Squeamish.
  • Options
    Atreya33Atreya33 Posts: 4,435 Member
    Thank you so much for this list. It is interesting to know all the traits and like that affect compatibility. The traits mentioned in the description clearly are just examples, not complete lists. I didn't expect lifestyles to have an effect, that's a nice surprise.

The only sim characteristic I miss is a loves occult characteristic. Someone who loves spellcasters, werewolves, aliens,... And I suppose also the reverse, someone who dislikes occults.
  • Options
    edited March 2023
    Amapola76 wrote: »
    I continue to be irritated that whoever designed this system thinks that "Cerebral" and "creative" are diametrically opposed. It's a particularly weird point of view considering that at least some of the people who brought us this very product are both technologically adept and creative.

Agreed. As someone who is ambitious and lazy (which actually conflict in game) and creative and geek, I do see some opposing traits weird.

I'll bring out a list:
    • Cerebral Sims - When I read the description, I get someone who is smart or partakes in mental-type activities. Creative isn't something that comes in mind when thinking of an opposite. What comes in mind is someone who are bored in mental things or believe in dumb stuff (Erratic, I guess...).
    • Idealist Sims - Again, I don't get why smart and creative should be opposites. For me, the opposite is uncreative. The one who either doesn't like art at all or just don't get creative so easily (I'd guess Perfectionist with the reason of tight worldview...).
    • Nature Enthusiast - Sometimes, there are people that just like lying in grass or elsewhere outdoors and listen to birdsongs for example. I think traits like Squeamish, High Maintenance, and Neat should suit better for the opposites due to nature also being harsh and dirty and icky.
    • Pet Enthusiasts - Why evil? Evil sims would love to have a dog to send attacking sims in my opinion. Though I get it, there are no traits that oppose animal loving. Fur allergy? Squeamish again?
    • Egotistical Sims - Why Cheerful? What makes cheerful sims less egotistical?
    Plus why disliking an activity won't remove points? Only liking an activity will add points.

Of course the opposing penalty is only one point. Though that means that if I have a sim who likes Cerebral and Idealist sims meet a Genius sim, the compatibility score from the trait is 2 points: 3 from Cerebral and -1 from Idealist.
    Atreya33 wrote: »
    Thank you so much for this list. It is interesting to know all the traits and like that affect compatibility. The traits mentioned in the description clearly are just examples, not complete lists. I didn't expect lifestyles to have an effect, that's a nice surprise.

The only sim characteristic I miss is a loves occult characteristic. Someone who loves spellcasters, werewolves, aliens,... And I suppose also the reverse, someone who dislikes occults.

I agree. I always want to have some sims to be Supernatural Fan types and some Supernatural Skeptic types. I liked these traits in The Sims 3.

rudolpha wrote: »
    Love your list but I did find that my sim who disliked Spirited people had bad compatibility with outgoing sims.

As I said on the list, when your sim dislikes the characteristic, the values get reversed. This means +3 points from Outgoing becomes -3 points from Outgoing. And -3 points is enough to show you Bad Compatibility.
    Post edited by EgonVM on
  • Options
    blaq797blaq797 Posts: 145 Member
    I've always considered creative to be part of cerebral myself. Imagination is part of creativity AND thinking. Granted, most sims I've created lately tend to be confident types, which is strangely not mentioned very much on the list. But there's always types of sims/people that go under the radar anyway. Good to have a list to reference what is what though.

Thank you.
    Sorry, Avatar is merely my favorite Sims 4 sim.
  • Options
    coogee78coogee78 Posts: 177 Member
    Thanks for the list it is going to be extremely helpful for me as I am gradually giving most sims in my save a few personality likes and dislikes and had been finding that too many sims seemed to be getting high compatibility.
  • Options
    Sim2SporeSim2Spore Posts: 284 Member
    I’m surprised Mean and Hot-Heated aren’t negative for Spirited sims. I feel like the opposite of “positive energy/vibes” doesn’t have to be sad. Being angry can cause just as bad energy.

While I do agree that creativity and intelligence aren’t necessarily at odds with each other, I do understand their perspective on why Cerebral and Idealist are “opposites”. For the people that don’t get it:

It’s like the Myers-Briggs (MBTI) stuff; Cerebral sims are cold, logical thinkers, down to earth, and nerdy. Idealist sims are dreamers, creative, free-spirited, with their heads in the clouds or the stars. Those two types of mentality can clash because of where their priorities in life lie, regardless of what hobbies they might share.

Again, I don’t think that they’re true opposites, and I think it would’ve made more sense to separate geeky/nerdy interests, creative interests, and the associated ideals into their own characteristics instead of lumping them together.
  • Options
    EgonVM wrote: »
    creative and geek

Like, have they never heard of cosplay? :D Or the people who make those detailed miniatures for tabletop games...?
    • Cerebral Sims - When I read the description, I get someone who is smart or partakes in mental-type activities. Creative isn't something that comes in mind when thinking of an opposite. What comes in mind is someone who are bored in mental things or believe in dumb stuff (Erratic, I guess...).
    • Idealist Sims - Again, I don't get why smart and creative should be opposites. For me, the opposite is uncreative. The one who either doesn't like art at all or just don't get creative so easily (I'd guess Perfectionist with the reason of tight worldview...).
    • Nature Enthusiast - Sometimes, there are people that just like lying in grass or elsewhere outdoors and listen to birdsongs for example. I think traits like Squeamish, High Maintenance, and Neat should suit better for the opposites due to nature also being harsh and dirty and icky.

100% agree with you about Nature Enthusiasts versus Squeamish (instead of Lazy).

For the opposite of Cerebral, the best I could think of was maybe Bro or Active. But one of my own interesting sims is an astronaut who is an Active Bro Genius. (Which if you've ever known anyone in the Air Force in real life, seems about right to me, lol.)

The bottom line for me is that I don't really think they should have mixed in opposites into the same choices. I'm sure they did it to save space or whatever, but it cuts directly against the idea of making your sims complicated and interesting. At the absolute most, they should have combined traits that are so incompatible that they are actually grayed out when you make your sim: Slob v. Neat/Squeamish, Good v. Evil, Active v. Lazy, Family Oriented v. Hates Children. Everything else should have been left unmuddled.
  • Options
    Amapola76 wrote: »

While I agree that they souldn't be opposed, the way they have weighted the main traits in the system means that if you make your sim like both Ceribral and Idealist sims they get a net +2 for the each of the majort associated traits instead of 3, rather than canceling each other out. Which is still frustrating, but does not make it impossible for a sim to like both types of sim.
  • Options
    I am disappointed that the reputation system from Get Famous and the character values from parenthood are not included in the system, and that there is not a catagory for each occult (with vamoires and werewolves a single occult catagory would not work anymore). all of them seem to me to be obvious things to include in the system.
  • Options
    EmmaVaneEmmaVane Posts: 7,847 Member
    edited March 2023
    I think the Lazy vs. Nature Lover thing is based on environmental/conservation options vs. effort. Like a lazy person would just trash things rather than sort out the recycling, driving to work vs. cycling, etc.
  • Options
    rudolpharudolpha Posts: 998 Member
    I have a mer couple with bad compatibility. She's lazy, likes being in clubs (Beach Life aspiration), likes homebodies, and though he's not a nature lover he has a conservation job, likes fitness, and is on track to get an outdoorsy lifestyle. I don't think I can salvage their relationship without major tuning.
  • Options
    filipomelfilipomel Posts: 1,693 Member
    As others have already mentioned it's really weird that character value traits and reputations don't seem to affect compatability in these systems. I will say I am pleasantly surprised that the various reward traits have an impact on compatability.
  • Options
    Omri147Omri147 Posts: 11,162 Member
    Thank you for this, I was really curious about how the pack traits would work with this system. Some things could be changed or improved but I'm glad there's a lot of cross-pack stuff.
  • Options
    Atreya33 wrote: »

Indeed. Here are some more that come to my mind:
    • Well-Mannered Sims - Likes Neat, Proper, Good Manners sims, dislikes Slob, Mean, Bad Manners sims.
    • Unapproachable Sims - Opposite to the previous.
    • Supernatural Enthusiasts - I don't know personally what to put here...
    • Courageous Sims - Likes Brave, Self-Assured Sims, dislikes Paranoid sims and sims with a lot of fears.
    • Achievers - A special one that gives one point for each trait that come from completing aspirations.

Of course that all could be put in the idea corner, but nah for now...
  • Options
    @EgonVM

In Cerebral Sims , Genius is missing in the stats

Ah, yes, of course. My bad. Thank you for pointing that out. Fixed it.
  • Options
    LeGardePourpreLeGardePourpre Posts: 15,242 Member
    edited March 2023
    Strangely
    • Indoorsy and Single and Lovin' It lifestyles are missing in Homebody Sims
    • Muser bonus trait is missing in Idealist Sims
    • Close-Knit is missing in Spirited Sims

Neutral traits (no Sim Characteristics assigned) :
    • Foodie (could be +++ in Egotistical Sims because of eating good quality food, similar to Snob)
    • Maker (could be +++ in Cerebral Sims)
    • Erratic (could be +++ in Emotional Decision-Makers)
    • Glutton (could be +++ in Ambitionless Sims because of eating spoiled food, similar to Slob)
    • Lactose Intolerant
    • Squeamish (could be +++ in Homebody Sims and - in Nature Enthusiasts / Argumentative Sims)
    • Loyal (could be +++ in Romance Enthusiasts)
  • Options
    That is true. I double checked the tuning files and indeed found them missing.
    Indoorsy came to me as a surprise. It's the perfect one for Homebody sims! Though I do think Single and Lovin' It should go against Romance Enthusiasts. Close-Knit could also benefit Homebody sims as loner does already do that, but that's just a thought...

And Muser. Indeed I was surprised too. Why does it take away from Cerebral but not add to Idealist?