Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Growing Together Official Countdown Thread ( Out Now!!!)

Comments

• Options
    amydunneamydunne Posts: 25 Member
    I was very apprehensive to download because of reported issues but decided to to it anyway (in the EA app) and so far everything works! I didn't preorder and I don't have any mods though - just bought a few minutes ago, downloaded, and repaired with no issues. I'm so excited to play!
  • Options
    SimTrippySimTrippy Posts: 7,651 Member
    I think I got really lucky cause for once I had absolutely no problems :sweat_smile: but everyone else I know does so I hope they fix this soon
  • Options
    CjessxCjessx Posts: 4 New Member
    I have just bought a different pack and it downloaded straight away so I'm confused why I'm having issues with growing together?
  • Options
    HolidayHoliday Posts: 681 Member
    Cjessx wrote: »
    I have just bought a different pack and it downloaded straight away so I'm confused why I'm having issues with growing together?

Over on the EA Support forum, it seems to be a lot of users who have purchased the pack elsewhere that are having an issue.
  • Options
    Lilia1971Lilia1971 Posts: 391 Member
    Finally downloading, I cleared cache then used task manager to close EA app then started again and it downloaded. Just going in now to see if it’s working.
  • Options
    Jonathan777Jonathan777 Posts: 170 Member
    Lilia1971 wrote: »
    Finally downloading, I cleared cache then used task manager to close EA app then started again and it downloaded. Just going in now to see if it’s working.

I did the same and it's working for me too.
    oNPKztK.jpg
    LOVE IS LOVE - Gilbert and Bruno Ferro
    He/They
  • Options
    CjessxCjessx Posts: 4 New Member
    MINE IS DOWNLOADING ALAS
  • Options
    ShrimeShrime Posts: 33 Member
    I brought it from a third party... I hope I didn't get scammed :/
  • Options
    alanmichael1alanmichael1 Posts: 5,405 Member
    Download has started.
  • Options
    IrishSimmer21IrishSimmer21 Posts: 464 Member
    edited March 2023
    Don't give up, everyone! I started trying to download it at 6.25pm (UK time) and it finally worked at 6.44pm. I did have to sign out of the app and restart the app a lot though.

It just finished downloading at 6.48pm.
  • Options
    HolidayHoliday Posts: 681 Member
    Finally working for me too... hallelujah.
  • Options
    AquaGamer1212AquaGamer1212 Posts: 5,417 Member
    Omg it’s finally downloading for me.
    ts4_blossom_meadows_world_icon_gif_fan_art_by_hazzaplumbob-d.gif

• Options
    RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,850 Member
    I am on my lunch break but did the same thing happen again? Server overload?
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    It literally just says 'Available Soon' for me. Doesn't even give me the option to download... :'(
  • Options
    OK GUYS I GOT IT TO DOWNLOAD.

Click manage on the Sims 4 then manage add-ons and it showed up there for me to download!!!!
  • Options
    XxAirixXXxAirixX Posts: 2,567 Member
    Shrime wrote: »
    It literally just says 'Available Soon' for me. Doesn't even give me the option to download... :'(
    Same with me. It is in the library; but it just says Available Soon and won't download.
  • Options
    GoddessBylineGoddessByline Posts: 281 Member
    Mine is finally downloading as well. I'm sitting here holding my breath. Don't even dare to move to get some much needed coffee.
    I don't use CC so if you see something in a screenshot of mine, it's from the game.
    EA Account (Gallery) ID: BylineBelife
  • Options
    XxAirixX wrote: »
    Same with me. It is in the library; but it just says Available Soon and won't download.

Click manage on the Sims 4 then manage add-ons it let me download from there I hope it does for you too!
  • Options
    XxAirixXXxAirixX Posts: 2,567 Member

Click manage on the Sims 4 then manage add-ons it let me download from there I hope it does for you too!

It did! It is finally downloading, Thanks for the tip!
  • Options

It did! It is finally downloading, Thanks for the tip!

Yay!!! No probs! :blush:
  • Options
    EA_CadeEA_Cade Posts: 7,336 EA Community Manager
    Hey all,

We're seeing recovery on all systems now.

If you cannot install still, please fully exit the EA app then end the EA Background Service task in task manager, then relaunch the app, sign in and try again.

I am still monitoring this thread in case these steps do not resolve the issue, so please let me know.
    Found a Bug? Let us know here. Having a technical issue with your game? Reach out to us here. 9alz5vu73pb0.png
  • Options
    ChangkraChangkra Posts: 165 Member
    Mine has downloaded but I can't access it, says its not available?
  • Options
    LeGardePourpreLeGardePourpre Posts: 15,235 Member
    edited March 2023
    EA servers overloaded by The Sims community :D

It doesn't often happen but when it does, it's tidal wave on the servers.

artwor11.jpg
  • Options
    DreamOperatorDreamOperator Posts: 241 Member
    Mine still isn't downloading even though I cleared cache, exited the app, ended it and the ea background service through task manager.
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    EA_Cade wrote: »
    Hey all,

We're seeing recovery on all systems now.

If you cannot install still, please fully exit the EA app then end the EA Background Service task in task manager, then relaunch the app, sign in and try again.

I am still monitoring this thread in case these steps do not resolve the issue, so please let me know.

I have it installed but the game says it isn't installed. It says I own it.