Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Next Expansion Speculation?

Comments

• Options
    KokoaMilkKokoaMilk Posts: 267 Member
    Second world is so colorful and those stands. I would love for them to give more chances of being usable.

Like in Cottage Living, when the fair comes up, I hate that you cannot sell your produces or have stands from other Sims selling their products.
    Same in Snowy Escape: when festivals come up then you can't have much from stands.
    I would love a lot with many stands selling everything craftable in the game
  • Options
    SheriSim57SheriSim57 Posts: 6,975 Member
    I think and hope a GENERATIONS Pack is coming next, after infants.

• Options
    ThunderNebThunderNeb Posts: 55 Member
    The infant life stage can't be part of a pack. It has to be another base game add on update. However, I would not be surprised to see a Generations Pack coinciding with the update. In which I expect, maybe more toddler and child skills and or aspirations, or at least more interactions and traits. I would trade all of that for tree houses and forts.

What I want most is a Band Pack. The kids have precious little time with all their homework and learning. Let the adults play.
  • Options
    bandit5bandit5 Posts: 919 Member
    it is free update like toddlers were the infants.
  • Options
    CordeliaBeaufortCordeliaBeaufort Posts: 76 Member
    Hmm... I still want to see fairy game pack and showtime ep.
  • Options
    ArcaArca Posts: 183 Member

Me too.
    I think fairies will come one day, as one Simsguru statement in July 2021 - at that time they said "werewolves, fairies and zombies will come, as vampires and spellcasters (means having own skill trees)". Werewolves came in June 2022. Let's see when will the fairies come.
  • Options
    JadeleineJadeleine Posts: 2,140 Member
    Have you noticed the dog on the first EP concept? Why is there a dog in a new EP when we got dogs in Cats & Dogs expansion pack? I don't think concept art should present content that's won't be coming in that pack. At least I hope cats and dogs aren't coming in another pack. If you haven't purchased Cats & Dogs, of course. What if they plan on making Cats & Dogs base game? Would we get refund in that case? Just speculating and wondering.
    Behind-The-Sims-Summit-Stream-Event-9-27-screenshot.jpg
    picture from sims community

Nice catch. There is someone walking a dog indeed. I really like those market stalls...wonder what they sell.
  • Options
    JestTruJestTru Posts: 1,761 Member
    The dog walking could be an update to Cats and Dogs. I miss having the other pets in game like snakes, turtles, birds... Sims 3 did a good job in adding exotic and other type of pets so it'd be nice if those things made a come back.

I'm excited about the kid riding a bicycle and the lady carrying a baby on her back.
    WbUrFQm.png
  • Options
    SheriSim57SheriSim57 Posts: 6,975 Member
    KokoaMilk wrote: »
    Second world is so colorful and those stands. I would love for them to give more chances of being usable.

Like in Cottage Living, when the fair comes up, I hate that you cannot sell your produces or have stands from other Sims selling their products.
    Same in Snowy Escape: when festivals come up then you can't have much from stands.
    I would love a lot with many stands selling everything craftable in the game

Do you have eco living? In that there is a community lot where you can make a market place, where there are 3 sales tables and I believe up to two food stands to buy something to eat.
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    edited November 2022
    Speaking of Next Expansions I wonder if we'll get an Expansion Pack Announcement in December for a January Release.

I know they've never released an EP in January but that was the case with July until last year. They're always changing things.

With the infant update coming early next year we can assume it will be in January like toddlers was and be part of a pre ep update.
  • Options
    crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,385 Member
    Speaking of Next Expansions I wonder if we'll get an Expansion Pack Announcement in December for a January Release.

I know they've never released an EP in January but that was the case with July until last year. They're always changing things.

With the infant update coming early next year we can assume it will be in January like toddlers was and be part of a pre ep update.

In December they will have the 12 Days for Simsmas thing, don't think they will announce anything. Maybe in beginning of January.
  • Options
    crocobaura wrote: »

In December they will have the 12 Days for Simsmas thing, don't think they will announce anything. Maybe in beginning of January.

Isn't that Xmas sdx starting the 18th? I wonder when they'll announce that.
  • Options
    StreicherStreicher Posts: 31 Member
    In my opinion, instead of a new expansion pack, I would prefer if they update and do a refresh of the older packs. And of course, fix all the issues of those packs first before adding more.
  • Options
    I'm with @catloverplayer I hope they announce the next pack in December and it's released in January.

Honestly any news about updates, sdx drops, or whatever would be great. Knowing what they're working g on and being updated on it, keeps my interest in this game.
    WbUrFQm.png
  • Options
    EA_CadeEA_Cade Posts: 7,336 EA Community Manager
    crocobaura wrote: »

Isn't that Xmas sdx starting the 18th? I wonder when they'll announce that.

The 12 Days of Simsmas is a forum event only, it's not tied directly to any in game content.
    Found a Bug? Let us know here. Having a technical issue with your game? Reach out to us here. 9alz5vu73pb0.png
  • Options
    JestTru wrote: »
    I'm with @catloverplayer I hope they announce the next pack in December and it's released in January.

Honestly any news about updates, sdx drops, or whatever would be great. Knowing what they're working g on and being updated on it, keeps my interest in this game.

I'm especially excited for an ep now after seeing those items in the Sparked Trailer yesterday.
  • Options
    CordeliaBeaufortCordeliaBeaufort Posts: 76 Member
    Arca wrote: »

Me too.
    I think fairies will come one day, as one Simsguru statement in July 2021 - at that time they said "werewolves, fairies and zombies will come, as vampires and spellcasters (means having own skill trees)". Werewolves came in June 2022. Let's see when will the fairies come.

My biggest fear is they will count spellcasters as "fairies" too. :( They are not.
  • Options
    RySBIRySBI Posts: 329 Member

Me too.

My biggest fear is they will count spellcasters as "fairies" too. :( They are not.

I’m sure they wouldn’t :) that would suck though
  • Options
    @catloverplayer where is this spark'd trailer at? I keep seeing people talk about it but I haven't actually found the trailer.
    WbUrFQm.png
  • Options
    bruceleroy98bruceleroy98 Posts: 333 Member
    12JEREMIA wrote: »
    It's currently 2022, I will find out that stuff pack will come back for sure, cause COVID will end forever, so...

Roadmap 1 (Feb-Mar)
    1. Carnaval Streetwear Kit
    2. My Wedding Stories
    3. Décor to the Max Kit

Roadmap 2 (May-Jun)
    1. Little Campers Kit
    2. Moonlight Chic Kit
    3. Werewolves

Roadmap 3 (Jul-Sep)
    1. High School Years
    2. Desert Luxe Kit
    3. Untitled CAS Kit

Roadmap 4 (Oct-Dec)
    1. Untitled CAS or Build/Buy Kit
    2. Music Expansion
    3. Untitled Stuff Pack

Yeah! COVID will end forever, and if The Sims team will not release any stuff packs, 2022 is gonna be worst than I totally thought. Questions?

Lol the devs are not making a MUSIC expansion. If they did, I'd be surprised lol.
  • Options
    12JEREMIA12JEREMIA Posts: 3,143 Member
    12JEREMIA wrote: »
    It's currently 2022, I will find out that stuff pack will come back for sure, cause COVID will end forever, so...

Roadmap 1 (Feb-Mar)
    1. Carnaval Streetwear Kit
    2. My Wedding Stories
    3. Décor to the Max Kit

Roadmap 2 (May-Jun)
    1. Little Campers Kit
    2. Moonlight Chic Kit
    3. Werewolves

Roadmap 3 (Jul-Sep)
    1. High School Years
    2. Desert Luxe Kit
    3. Untitled CAS Kit

Roadmap 4 (Oct-Dec)
    1. Untitled CAS or Build/Buy Kit
    2. Music Expansion
    3. Untitled Stuff Pack

Yeah! COVID will end forever, and if The Sims team will not release any stuff packs, 2022 is gonna be worst than I totally thought. Questions?

Lol the devs are not making a MUSIC expansion. If they did, I'd be surprised lol.
    Oh great! Now my career is permanently over until next year
  • Options
    Sarah26CatSarah26Cat Posts: 169 Member

Me too.

Hmm, I was assuming Strangerville's posessed Sims counted as Zombies. Sort of, kinda, if you squint. If they do them again, I hope they include better options for them. In Sims 3 they became annoying how they immediately effected every game you played.
  • Options
    EleriEleri Posts: 550 Member
    cody6268 wrote: »
    But--what world? American West (Strangerville, Oasis Springs) and the English Countryside (Henford-on-Bagley) are already covered. Other big horse areas that don't have a map is Kentucky and Florida.
    I vote for Mongolia.
    -No, my almost-elderly mother, I don't think it's a good time for you to try for a baby.
    -Yes, person I barely know, you have my blessing to hang out with Johnny Zest.
    -No person with the mean, hot-headed and self-absorbed traits, I don't think you should get married.
  • Options
    JestTru wrote: »
    @catloverplayer where is this spark'd trailer at? I keep seeing people talk about it but I haven't actually found the trailer.

• Options
    WildIrishBansheeWildIrishBanshee Posts: 2,105 Member
    You know what I miss? The smustle. Whatever happened to that? lol