Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Writers' Lounge - For All Games!

Comments

• Options
    SimTresaSimTresa Posts: 3,227 Member
    Shorter chapter this time, and a second trip to the Village Fair. 2.20 Village Fair
    image.png
  • Options
    RipuAncestorRipuAncestor Posts: 2,332 Member
    How are you doing, folks?

I am not working anymore - I'm pregnant with my third child, halfway through now, and I basically can't walk anymore because my hips decided to quit their job.
    So I have plenty of time to play and catch up with reading now!

@DeiraShadeweaver Congratulations! I hope the pregnancy goes well! Well, sorry to hear about the hips not working, but I'm glad you're taking that positively too. Hopefully they decide to work again soon enough.

I'm okay. Busy with work, but I also have time for hobbies on the side. I'm trying to get Chrysanthemum Tango finished before the end of the year.
    doublebannerpic.jpg?w=676
    My Sims stories:
    The Fey of Life - fairytales in life are few and far between (Forum thread HERE)
    The Chrysanthemum Tango - a story about life, death, magic, and how to be a good landlady (Forum thread HERE)
    Forget-Me-Not - some things just refuse to stay buried; an Ambrosia Challenge story (Forum thread HERE)
  • Options
    DeiraShadeweaverDeiraShadeweaver Posts: 647 Member
    I decided to return to my Strannik Legacy and updated the Table Of Contents post! You can find it in my signature, obviously. I am very excited to get back in the game after over a year of working on different projects!
  • Options
    friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    i got something i never got before s mom apology.
  • Options
    This place seems to be very quiet lately, I remember there being 2-3 new pages every day. Where's everybody?
  • Options
    InfraGreenInfraGreen Posts: 6,693 Member
    This place seems to be very quiet lately, I remember there being 2-3 new pages every day. Where's everybody?

10% horrific pedestrian accident, 90% contracting Fortnite Fever.
    A thousand bared teeth, a thousand bowed heads

outrun / blog / tunglr
  • Options
    RipuAncestorRipuAncestor Posts: 2,332 Member
    Hi, everyone! Here's the newest chapter to The Chrysanthemum Tango!

Chapter 67: The Art of Gift-giving
    t9KB4uD.jpg

Amelia, Tad, Phil, Disegno, and Connor plan a heartfelt gift, while Novak has a not-so-heartfelt meeting.

I hope you enjoy! Have a good day and stay safe and healthy!
    doublebannerpic.jpg?w=676
    My Sims stories:
    The Fey of Life - fairytales in life are few and far between (Forum thread HERE)
    The Chrysanthemum Tango - a story about life, death, magic, and how to be a good landlady (Forum thread HERE)
    Forget-Me-Not - some things just refuse to stay buried; an Ambrosia Challenge story (Forum thread HERE)
  • Options
    SimTresaSimTresa Posts: 3,227 Member
    Continuing with the Henriques Chronicles. Sorry I'm so late posting, had family visiting and was hanging out with them. My nephew is just so precious! He's 21 months old and I don't get to see him nearly often enough. He's a happy boy and makes me laugh. And made me happy today too. I've been giving him a noisy kiss on both cheeks all week. Today, for the first time, he turned to let me reach - and then held up his arm, wanting me to lean in so he could hug me!

2.21 Storms
    image.png
  • Options
    InfraGreen wrote: »

mom couldn't figure out what was wrong wiyh one of my switch plugs so she took the whole thing. i have been playing junes journey on my tablet though,
  • Options
    oh and i went cabless as of last week so trying to figure out whats good.
  • Options

mom couldn't figure out what was wrong wiyh one of my switch plugs so she took the whole thing. i have been playing junes journey on my tablet though,

Hope it's a good game! No one can stop my own problem though. :bawling:

outrun / blog / tunglr
  • Options

i quit fornite. i was just learning how it work controls and i fel from the sky then i heard theese voices say something like i didn't know what i was doing.. never went back. if i want to have mean peole be mean i got the benders. actually once noel did i forgot he had a girfriend so he hit lauren.
  • Options

i quit fornite. i was just learning how it work controls and i fel from the sky then i heard theese voices say something like i didn't know what i was doing.. never went back. if i want to have mean peole be mean i got the benders. actually once noel did i forgot he had a girfriend so he hit lauren.

I wonder if it was one of the quest lines. I spent my first Fortnite season (Chapter 3, Season 1) wanting them to stop giving me challenge dialogue every time I landed at Logjam Lumberyard.

I stick with the game for my friends and for the cosmetics. Some of the weapons in the loot pool right now are very :unamused:

outrun / blog / tunglr
  • Options
    I watched my daughter playing Fortnite and had absolutely zero interest in the game. I'll stick with Sims and Minecraft and the occassional bout of Ark.
  • Options

Hope it's a good game! No one can stop my own problem though. :bawling:

what problem? i had a bad day yesterday so i missed that part.
  • Options
    hellohannah2hellohannah2 Posts: 839 Member
    Chapter 7 of Lucky Girl is out now! <3

Evie feels confused about her feelings, and the question of whether she'll go to the Debs with Liam is only complicating things more...

https://luckygirlstory.wordpress.com/2022/09/11/chapter-seven/

oGaaF7V.png
    Tjixm6R.png
    m5otqDx.png
    CgYSmvt.png
    s54gWQ5.png
  • Options
    hellohannah2hellohannah2 Posts: 839 Member

I was wondering the same thing when I came back - I don't know where everyone is, maybe there was just a lot more time to play during the pandemic? Whatever it is it's a shame!
    s54gWQ5.png
  • Options
    MonaSolstraaleMonaSolstraale Posts: 1,383 Member
    I think it was the long lockdowns that gave a lot of online activity. It is very quiet here.
    .....If, on the other hand, you look under the category 'The Sims 4 Challenges, Stories and Legacies', there are a lot of stories that are regularly updated.
  • Options

I was wondering the same thing when I came back - I don't know where everyone is, maybe there was just a lot more time to play during the pandemic? Whatever it is it's a shame!

i'm kind of lurking it was almost always to hot to write or hang out but i 'm etting back now also weekends i work.
  • Options
    MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,758 Member
    new chapter
    RWmSGfN.jpg

6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    I think it was the long lockdowns that gave a lot of online activity. It is very quiet here.
    .....If, on the other hand, you look under the category 'The Sims 4 Challenges, Stories and Legacies', there are a lot of stories that are regularly updated.

I know you used to read my Strannik legacy, but your Wordpress seems to be de-activated? *confused*

I will check the general forum for individual threads!

My peak of activity here was before Covid hit, during the pandemic I was mostly busy with my son anyway.
  • Options
    MonaSolstraaleMonaSolstraale Posts: 1,383 Member
    I know you used to read my Strannik legacy, but your Wordpress seems to be de-activated? *confused*
    It sounds strange. WordPress sometimes takes on a life of its own :/
    I'll take a look at my settings.

I actually came to think of Marcus as you described him in Strannik Legacy when I was writing my latest chapters. :)
  • Options
    Kellogg_J_KelloggKellogg_J_Kellogg Posts: 1,552 Member
    I've been busy with lots of side projects recently and while I don't like to share much private information about me I can say my home is full of lively family members who like to do a lot of active things....often involving me. I will return to writing this week, as well as getting on with my other work related projects and hopefully a new chapter will drop in 3 days or so.
  • Options
    I watched my daughter playing Fortnite and had absolutely zero interest in the game. I'll stick with Sims and Minecraft and the occassional bout of Ark.

@DeiraShadeweaver: I have a few teammates who play Fortnite with their own kids but I think they came from a much different gaming background. Plus their kids are all obsessed with Creative mode while I just wanna shoot people in Battle Royale while dressed as a banana.

Congrats on the new baby, whenever they get here. :) Not so much on the rest of it.

outrun / blog / tunglr
  • Options
    @InfraGreen
    New Baby is due mid-January, so it's a bit of a wait yet.

@MonaSolstraale I'm working on the Strannik Legacy again, but it takes a while to reacquaint myself with the save, but a new post will be up soon. Marcus is long dead in my game, though, since I'm well on Gen3 now.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top