Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Writers' Lounge - For All Games!

Comments

• hellohannah2hellohannah2 Posts: 839 Member
    edited October 2022
    MsPhy wrote: »
    Wow. It's been at least 5 years since I've been active here. Life really gets in the way sometimes. Looking forward to catching up on some good stories here. I've been updating my stories website and posting some new stuff. Not doing any challenges right now, just some freeform storytelling at MsPhy's Sim Stuff.

Hey! Nice to meet you and welcome back! So looking forward to reading your stuff!!
    s54gWQ5.png
  • SimTresaSimTresa Posts: 3,210 Member
    This chapter of Life is Random marks the first day of High School for the twins, and is also the start of my switch from Short to Normal lifespan for this save. Decided that would give me more time to work on one of the High School aspirations.

5.28: School Days
    image.png
  • SnowBnuuySnowBnuuy Posts: 1,767 Member
    I keep forgetting to post in the Lounge, but I am currently taking a planning break from my story to get things in order before I write myself into an inescapable corner. : P So far it's at 13 chapters and the chapter index is here.

they/them or she/her
  • Lucy_HenleyLucy_Henley Posts: 2,943 Member
    An update following my last post: The power's on. Which means a stronger internet connection so I can look up stuff and ideas for my next Simlit whenever I want, and so that my laptop stays charged. I don't know when I'll start writing the next Simlit.

Good news about your power being back on. Take all the time you need to plan your SimLit.
  • Kellogg_J_KelloggKellogg_J_Kellogg Posts: 1,548 Member
    And here we are again with another installment of Sim 66. Julia's trying to achieve a state of calm whilst her friend, Joelene is ready to dive into the dating pool again. Chapter 172: Calmness, Balance, Centred

https://kelloggjkellogg.blogspot.com/2022/10/

ewzqxc2.png
  • MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,748 Member
    new chapter
    CbmSI37.jpg
    6adMCGP.gif
  • friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    since i'm not techy i went and updated to the new app tonight.. no issues so far i have this thing called work tommorow so didn't test it to much now if ayden behaves i can play tommorrow. he hates change.
    since i'm not techy i went and updated to the new app tonight.. no issues so far i have this thing called work tommorow so didn't test it to much now if ayden behaves i can play tommorrow. he hates change.

Not updating unti EA makes me. I've heard enough about it to make me wary. There's no way to put off updates, for one thing.
    image.png
    A bit of a long chapter this time. Wouldn't have taken so long if I hadn't run into a game bug that took a while to figure out the cause. And then I didn't know exactly where to send them for the fishing competition so was late. I decided to rollback to an earlier save and cancel Kai's gig so they could get to Sulani earlier in the day.

Go Fish
    image.png
  • DeiraShadeweaverDeiraShadeweaver Posts: 647 Member
    SimTresa wrote: »

Not updating unti EA makes me. I've heard enough about it to make me wary. There's no way to put off updates, for one thing.

There is and you can also go into offline mode. :)
  • RipuAncestorRipuAncestor Posts: 2,332 Member
    Hello! I'm slow with my updates again, but soon this story will be done! Yay! Here's the newest chapter for The Chrysanthemum Tango!

Chapter 68: The Blade
    TC0hngW.jpg

An ancient artefact is found, a heartfelt gift is delivered, and darkness falls.

I hope you enjoy! It's a long one, but there's lots of stuff happening.

Stay safe and healthy, everyone!
    doublebannerpic.jpg?w=676
    My Sims stories:
    The Fey of Life - fairytales in life are few and far between (Forum thread HERE)
    The Chrysanthemum Tango - a story about life, death, magic, and how to be a good landlady (Forum thread HERE)
    Forget-Me-Not - some things just refuse to stay buried; an Ambrosia Challenge story (Forum thread HERE)
  • RipuAncestorRipuAncestor Posts: 2,332 Member
    MsPhy wrote: »
    Wow. It's been at least 5 years since I've been active here. Life really gets in the way sometimes. Looking forward to catching up on some good stories here. I've been updating my stories website and posting some new stuff. Not doing any challenges right now, just some freeform storytelling at MsPhy's Sim Stuff.

Hello and welcome back, @MsPhy !
    doublebannerpic.jpg?w=676
    My Sims stories:
    The Fey of Life - fairytales in life are few and far between (Forum thread HERE)
    The Chrysanthemum Tango - a story about life, death, magic, and how to be a good landlady (Forum thread HERE)
    Forget-Me-Not - some things just refuse to stay buried; an Ambrosia Challenge story (Forum thread HERE)

There is and you can also go into offline mode. :)

Oh well that's good to know. I guess the person who said otherwise missed that.
    image.png
  • Lucy_HenleyLucy_Henley Posts: 2,943 Member
    I decided to check in on my “Magical Mastersons” save which hasn’t been touched since the end of May, and sadly all the ages have been messed up. Gah!

So, I came to the difficult decision to abandon that version of the save and start a new one, with the same original couple. Basically, recreate the save. There will be some changes, though… back when I originally started them in May 2020, the only mod I had was MCCC and I didn’t have any CC. Now I’ve got several mods and bits of CC, including Pose Player.

It’ll be a shame abandoning a save I’ve been playing on and off for two years, but in some ways it’ll be fun starting again. I’ve become too attached to the names etc I used in the original save, so I’ll be using those still.
  • SirianaSimsSirianaSims Posts: 176 Member
    Chapter 31: King of My Heart is out :) University is over, and we go on a little trip to Del Sol Valley.

10-07-22_2-55-20-pm.jpeg

generation5julia.png
    I decided to check in on my “Magical Mastersons” save which hasn’t been touched since the end of May, and sadly all the ages have been messed up. Gah!

So, I came to the difficult decision to abandon that version of the save and start a new one, with the same original couple. Basically, recreate the save. There will be some changes, though… back when I originally started them in May 2020, the only mod I had was MCCC and I didn’t have any CC. Now I’ve got several mods and bits of CC, including Pose Player.

It’ll be a shame abandoning a save I’ve been playing on and off for two years, but in some ways it’ll be fun starting again. I’ve become too attached to the names etc I used in the original save, so I’ll be using those still.

i feel bad for you. according to cathtea no onewill ever beat my start over record. its un double digits now,but it can be fun becauseihad parts of the benders that weree the same but some changed.i once had a chapter called see if you can find lauren in this pic, nobody could cause lauren had decided to become jason
    i had to start again. only some of the kids showed as relatws garret didnt show up st all

i'm updating now. my game did ask if i wanted too.
  • MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,748 Member
    new chapter
    fITZv98.png
    6adMCGP.gif
  • hellohannah2hellohannah2 Posts: 839 Member
    Chapter Nine of Lucky Girl is out now! Click HERE

Something suitably Halloweeny for this one as Jude and Evie explore an abandoned church outside of town, and he tells her a ghost story from his own life.

UdS9Vig.png
    p89GigJ.png
    s54gWQ5.png
    i might update tonight but since i started over well had to cause the save went weird i haven;t decied if the first update will be tonight the ayden alana analonzo are currently toddlers who ae running noel and lauren ragged.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top