Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Werewolf-Vampire Hybrid

I just really want to geek out with people who understand. I created a werewolf-vampire hybrid by accident and omg I love her!!

So here is a screenshot of her and the UI. You'll see she has vampire energy and need requirements, but she's in the middle of a rampage from her wolf side. When she rampages, it causes her to seek out a nearby sim and drink uncontrollably. I cannot do anything with her besides snarl at people and make her run savagely (which she does get on all 4s to do). She has the excitable wolf trait, so she gains fury faster doing things like watching TV.

The first time she transformed, she still looked like herself. The second time she actually changed into a wolf and you can see the little thumbnail of the black wolf she changed into. But when she went off screen to find the sim to drink and I found her, she was back as her normal self or her dark form self. The second transformation is also the first time the UI needs panel glitched up showing the fury stuff over the vampire. And I actually just noticed this UI is allowing me to access the werewolf perks when previously, it was the vampire perks.

I cannot wait to continue playing her and seeing how far I can take this hybrid.

06-22-22-6-15-57-PM.png

Comments

• Options
    Calico45Calico45 Posts: 2,038 Member
    Is this a mod? They usually code lock hybridization.
  • Options
    PublicityPublicity Posts: 121 Member
    edited June 2022
    Not really. I had used cheats and a mod on her, but it wasn't to make a hybrid. I was completely surprised when I realized she had werewolf characteristics. And my goodness she is evolving!! Before and after her first transformation, she had no werewolf pie menu. She could make werewolf eyes and moonbathe, that was it. After this second transformation, she now does have the werewolf pie menu and the vampire menu to drink plasma. During her rampage she was able to werewolf brawl with her werewolf roommate and scratch things, which she couldn't do before. She can now control her werewolf transformation. This is just cooler than any Sim I've ever had... ever.

She had the rampage animation a second time in the middle of a rampage (?) XD. And changed into her wolf so I was able to capture it. Her ears stay in one position at the top of her head though, so anytime she moves or goes down, her ears just stretch XD.

06-22-22-7-13-09-PM.png
    06-22-22-7-13-44-PM.png

• Options
    Confirmed that she could both change into her werewolf form and still compel a sim for a drink.
    06-22-22-7-43-55-PM.png

Food did nothing to raise thirst, but she did get a positive moodlet from having a tasty meal. Still curious to see if she can gain vampire levels, because I no longer have access to that since the UI glitched into werewolf mode. I think the game recognized her as a vampire at first, but for whatever reason, the second transformation switched her over to being recognized as a werewolf. I haven't actually tried putting her in the sun. Done for the night with her though... Just wanted to share how awesome this sim is!!
  • Options
    SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,137 Member
    I play vanilla & I was able to make an Alien/Vampire/Spellcaster/Werewolf Hybrid with my Achievements test sim. :pB) She's now saved in the Gallery under my username SEREFRAS if any simmer wants to check her out. ;)
  • Options
    mightyspritemightysprite Posts: 5,932 Member
    That is very cool @Publicity ! I wonder why the ears do that?
  • Options
    Calico45Calico45 Posts: 2,038 Member
    SERVERFRA wrote: »
    I play vanilla & I was able to make an Alien/Vampire/Spellcaster/Werewolf Hybrid with my Achievements test sim. :pB) She's now saved in the Gallery under my username SEREFRAS if any simmer wants to check her out. ;)

How were you able to do it vanilla?
  • Options
    catmando830catmando830 Posts: 9,117 Member

I can't find her - could you please put a direct link to her - thank you
  • Options
    Tanja1986Tanja1986 Posts: 1,237 Member
    edited June 2022
    I downloaded 2 mods that stabilize hybrids. Right now I have a Spellcaster who got werebies from Greg XD and now she is a Mooncaster. Can fly on her broom and cast magic in Werewolf form. With the 2 mods she switches back and forth between the panels. Meaning if she is in werewolf form she has the werewolf panel with perks visible etc. When I transform her back to human Sim, she has the spellcaster panel with perks. However the fury won't show, it was not fixed yet. For that I use another mod the all in one hybrid stabilizer that shows in the phone menu and I can see the fury as a statistic there. I can also give the curse bite to Vampires XD I want to try that with Caleb to see what happens!
  • Options
    SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,137 Member
    I don't know how to do a direct link of my sim in the Gallery. However, my Hybrid sim's name is Star Achievements that's saved under my username SEREFRAS.
  • Options
    catmando830catmando830 Posts: 9,117 Member
    edited June 2022
    I don't know how to do a direct link of my sim in the Gallery. However, my Hybrid sim's name is Star Achievements that's saved under my username SEREFRAS.

That will work - thanks! :)

I found "Achievements Hybrid", but I can't seem to find the other one.
    Here is the link to her: https://www.ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/3DDDE658F37C11EC8DDA0D4620ABDF1B?category=households&searchtype=ea_origin_id&sortby=newest&time=all&searchquery=SEREFRAS&max=50&maxis=false
  • Options
    edited June 2022
    Tanja1986 wrote: »
    I downloaded 2 mods that stabilize hybrids. Right now I have a Spellcaster who got werebies from Greg XD and now she is a Mooncaster. Can fly on her broom and cast magic in Werewolf form. With the 2 mods she switches back and forth between the panels. Meaning if she is in werewolf form she has the werewolf panel with perks visible etc. When I transform her back to human Sim, she has the spellcaster panel with perks. However the fury won't show, it was not fixed yet. For that I use another mod the all in one hybrid stabilizer that shows in the phone menu and I can see the fury as a statistic there. I can also give the curse bite to Vampires XD I want to try that with Caleb to see what happens!

I never imagined something like that existed. Thanks! I looked it up and am looking forward to using it because I haven't been able to get back to her vampire abilities panel, though she did rank up.

I created her as a werewolf to play with the new pack, but later decided I wanted a vampire/werewolf love story. I wanted the male as a werewolf though and her as a vampire. And since they won't let us copy sims over (outfits and such) to a new occult life I had to place her in the world and I used the cheat bar to remove her werewolf occult status and then I used MCCC Mod to make her into a vampire, went into CAS and saved her. So yeah, I was pretty shocked when she started watching TV and that apparently gained her fury :D.

I hope this mod works out! I'd love to pick some vampire abilities for her to play with 'cause I missed my chance before it switched to werewolf I guess.
  • Options
    FinvolaFinvola Posts: 1,041 Member
    I've been using the hybrid stabilizer mod for a while. Even though I thought they had been patched out, I was still getting hybrids born in game. It started when I had a spellcaster-merman and his mer form was all messed up as spellcaster was his primary form. I started using the hybrid mod and was able to play him as both. Still do. Then I had an unfortunate merman-vampire. Fried fish anyone? I have a vampire spellcaster too. That's how they were born in game and I've been using this mod since then so I can continue to play them that way. I'm glad I can do the same for were-hybrids too. I really enjoy being able to weird dual powers and without the mod, being able to switch UIs/skill trees wouldn't be possible.
  • Options
    Missmagoo2Missmagoo2 Posts: 1,255 Member
    I was wondering why I had werewolf townies teleport in mist form. I didn't know werewolf/vampire hybrids were a thing!
    Like SJM? Like Kpop? Like Greek Mythology?
    ☆゚.*・。゚ Follow me on the gallery ☆゚.*・。゚ Origin ID: Missmagoo2
    O(≧▽≦)O

(I work with CC so make sure you check that box to see my "hidden" content!)

L'uinversSims profile: https://luniversims.fr/profile/46983-missmagoo2/
  • Options
    EgonVMEgonVM Posts: 4,944 Member
    Hey! I got a spellcaster and werewolf hybrid. Didn't save the game though...
    EgonVM wrote: »
    Some info about dormant werewolves.

Cheating this trait on allows the sim to still become another occult (spellcaster, vampire etc).

If they are another occult and you send them swimming in Lake Lunvik during full moon, they'll turn into a werewolf.

So a hybrid this way is possible. Though it is very very glitchy.

Edit: Here's how the needs panel of a spellcaster and werewolf hybrid looks like:
    1o5hph1u47zo.png
    Hovering over the fury bubble on the top will bring up spellcaster charge. Plus it seems like spellcaster perks become unavailable.

I only cheated on the dormant wolf trait to see if a sim with that trait can become another occult. Yes, they can. Then I sent them swimming in Lake Lunvik during full moon to see if they'll become a werewolf. Yes, they did. As a result, I got a spellcaster and werewolf hybrid,
  • Options
    RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,850 Member
    I know it's a reach but since we didn't get it with witches I hope one day maybe with fairies or genies we'll get a spell or something that makes hybrids stable. Though like this I mean if it's not crashing your game or something then she's pretty perfect.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    MareahMareah Posts: 792 Member
    I dont use mods but i would like to try playing around with hybrids. Any ways ,cheats or methods to do that without getting mods?
    Your werevamp seems interesting to play! Keep us updated on how it goes.
  • Options
    GirafHuntrGirafHuntr Posts: 759 Member
    Tanja1986 wrote: »

Which 2 mods are these? Twelfth Doctor's and Iced Cream's? I would like to download these, but wondering whether the All-in-One Hybrid Stabilizer has been updated to include werewolves? Looks like the last update was January 2022. If you could let me know what's working for you, that would be awesome!
    My username has been my internet handle for over 20 years since I was 16 and refers to when I had a crush on a very tall boy. I intend absolutely no violence toward beautiful giraffes. <3
  • Options
    Those are the two that I use. Iced Cream's hasn't been updated but I believe Twelfth Doctor's fixes the issues with werewolf hybrids. They can be used together. I only used Iced Cream's before this but knew that it hadn't been updated to work for werewolves yet, so I added Twelfth Doctor's too. I'm using them both together and it works fine for me. So many of my saves have hybrids, it's a must have mod for me.
  • Options
    GirafHuntrGirafHuntr Posts: 759 Member
    @Finvola Thanks!
    My username has been my internet handle for over 20 years since I was 16 and refers to when I had a crush on a very tall boy. I intend absolutely no violence toward beautiful giraffes. <3
  • Options
    mightyspritemightysprite Posts: 5,932 Member
    oh good lord @LeGardePourpre

• Options
    Well things just got very interesting for me. My Vampire-Merman caught werebies in the tunnels and now he's a Were-Mer-Pire. His occult UI looks quite, uh, interesting. I didn't know it was possible for existing occults to catch werebies. I know now! :D
  • Options
    EternalSunshineEternalSunshine Posts: 340 Member
    A modder is currently working on a Mooncaster mod for anyone that might be interested.
  • Options
    LeonorasimsaLeonorasimsa Posts: 1 New Member
    I tried for a werewolf vampire spring off and well... when they hit children/teenage age they are bugged. look at this: file:///C:/Users/leoni/Downloads/WhatsApp%20Video%202022-07-04%20at%2023.15.27.mp4
  • Options
    VenusABatsonVenusABatson Posts: 929 Member
    Publicity wrote: »
    I just really want to geek out with people who understand. I created a werewolf-vampire hybrid by accident and omg I love her!!

So here is a screenshot of her and the UI. You'll see she has vampire energy and need requirements, but she's in the middle of a rampage from her wolf side. When she rampages, it causes her to seek out a nearby sim and drink uncontrollably. I cannot do anything with her besides snarl at people and make her run savagely (which she does get on all 4s to do). She has the excitable wolf trait, so she gains fury faster doing things like watching TV.

The first time she transformed, she still looked like herself. The second time she actually changed into a wolf and you can see the little thumbnail of the black wolf she changed into. But when she went off screen to find the sim to drink and I found her, she was back as her normal self or her dark form self. The second transformation is also the first time the UI needs panel glitched up showing the fury stuff over the vampire. And I actually just noticed this UI is allowing me to access the werewolf perks when previously, it was the vampire perks.

I cannot wait to continue playing her and seeing how far I can take this hybrid.

06-22-22-6-15-57-PM.png

OH I have to try that and we'll see!!
    ORIGIN ID: VenusARussell