Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Greg Corner

Comments

• Options
    panamakirapanamakira Posts: 120 Member
    Tanja1986 wrote: »
    Thank you so much @panamakira I downloaded it all and I will also get your Greg later on. BTW. is this the original Greg? What happens if I add him to my game? Will I lose the Original Greg then? Either way the skins etc. are all amazing and I downloaded some of them! Are these defaults or just Skins one can use on top of default ones?

Yeah this is the original Greg in my game. So imagine if you load up your original Greg and replace it with mine from the gallery it should work? But if you’re worried about it getting messed up, just apply the CC to your Greg. I don’t remember messing with the shape of his face too much. Rather I just added the CC on top. Hope that helps :)

• Options
    RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,850 Member
    @Olalla1986 I dont believe so, i did personally change it once as he is meant to be adjusting but changed it again now.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    wahini2024wahini2024 Posts: 547 Member
    Greg has never attacked a single Spellcaster in my game though the only ones I play as are my own (so no check on this with pre made ROM sims). I have maybe half a dozen of them.

He didn't attack any human sim with the incredibly friendly trait with max charisma even prior to introduction. These two also had max mischief in common. Not sure if any of that factors in.

Otherwise, unless they're a child or pregnant, he's attacked everyone else. He especially hates my lone Apex female weresim as if she were Vlad. She's my only Apex so far. I can't keep a green bar with Greg. The conversation *always* goes to unpleasant between them no matter what and they end up in a brawl. So I gave up on Greg knowing my Apex female.

He does genuinely seem to enjoy Spellcasters the most of the occult types in my game.
  • Options
    Olalla1986Olalla1986 Posts: 286 Member
    wahini2024 wrote: »
    Greg has never attacked a single Spellcaster in my game though the only ones I play as are my own (so no check on this with pre made ROM sims). I have maybe half a dozen of them.

He didn't attack any human sim with the incredibly friendly trait with max charisma even prior to introduction. These two also had max mischief in common. Not sure if any of that factors in.

Otherwise, unless they're a child or pregnant, he's attacked everyone else. He especially hates my lone Apex female weresim as if she were Vlad. She's my only Apex so far. I can't keep a green bar with Greg. The conversation *always* goes to unpleasant between them no matter what and they end up in a brawl. So I gave up on Greg knowing my Apex female.

He does genuinely seem to enjoy Spellcasters the most of the occult types in my game.

It makes sense lore wise. I guess he would just like to turn back time. I saw him attacking humans on YT, but usually after player used provoke. Otherwise the worst is just negative relationship gain.

• Options
    Tanja1986Tanja1986 Posts: 1,237 Member
    edited June 2022
    Greg attacked my Spellcaster Sim and did the Super Natural Smackdown interaction on her. Thanks to 2 mods for Hybrids she is now a Mooncaster LOL werewolf and Spellcaster! It's so much fun casting magic and flying on a broom with a wolf!

PS. What is the best interaction for Greg? I visited him 2 days in a row and so far he does not want to talk to her... I guess it's that sentiment grudging after fight... It's slowly wearing off, but 🐸🐸🐸🐸... Have to wait so long before approaching him again! I tried finding the fruitcake interaction and all I got was complain about fruitcake LOL He did not like that which lead to the fight and her contracting werebies! :lol:

EDIT: how do I get the opposite interaction for fruitcake for my Sim? Do I have to bake a tasty one and this will change?
    EDIT 2: OH no...It seems I can't use the enthuse about fruit cake interaction, which helped some people as I read... because:

Sims will randomly either like or dislike this fruitcake no matter the quality, and will either have the "Enthuse about Fruitcake" or the "Complain about Fruitcake" interaction available from that moment onwards depending on their reaction.

My Sim didn't like it so all I have is complain about it...
    Post edited by Tanja1986 on
  • Options
    FinvolaFinvola Posts: 1,041 Member
    I had a Greg Were-Wedding on a full moon. It was glorious. I had removed his Greg trait by then but 3 of his kids were teens by the time the wedding took place. My Wedding Stories is already a disaster so I decided to make it a real disaster and planned it on a full moon. It was everything I hoped it would be. Fights, marking territory, wrecking furniture, intimidating guests!

I use the hybrid mod too as most of my spellcaster's kids are hyrbid were-casters. Two of her kids are werewolves only, the others are hybrids.

• Options
    edited June 2022
    Hahahaha @Finvola
    That sounds like quite the interesting wedding loaded with drama and disaster :lol:
    Yeah I am wondering about 1 thing. I want to give the cursed bite to one of the vampires and see what happens to them during rampage on full moon. They either start sucking people dry (which could lead to risky vampirism with my mods) or they behave like wolves. Have to test this! It shall be glorious! :D
  • Options
    I captured a little bit of video from it. I had taken screenshots too but I didn't think the screenshots really showed the full picture of what was going on. I couldn't keep my camera focused because there was so much drama happening.

https://youtu.be/gb1Zep9m_rg
  • Options
    SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,965 Member
    edited June 2022
    Finvola wrote: »
    I captured a little bit of video from it. I had taken screenshots too but I didn't think the screenshots really showed the full picture of what was going on. I couldn't keep my camera focused because there was so much drama happening.

https://youtu.be/gb1Zep9m_rg

:joy: full on chaos
    so much patience though id probably end up awoooooing my computer out of window :lol: but that must be my vampire trait definitely not much of a wolfsitter am I :lol:
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • Options
    I was laughing so hard, it was such an epic disaster. It was everything I hoped it would be!
  • Options
    edited June 2022
    I had a Greg Were-Wedding on a full moon. It was glorious. I had removed his Greg trait by then but 3 of his kids were teens by the time the wedding took place. My Wedding Stories is already a disaster so I decided to make it a real disaster and planned it on a full moon. It was everything I hoped it would be. Fights, marking territory, wrecking furniture, intimidating guests!

I use the hybrid mod too as most of my spellcaster's kids are hyrbid were-casters. Two of her kids are werewolves only, the others are hybrids.

Lmao that’s awesome. I’m going to steal this idea. I was going to have a small wedding and invite her vampire family including Vlad, but doing a wedding during a full moon is the kind of chaotic mess I can get behind. I’m gonna let Greg figure it out 😂

Edit: saw the video 🤣 yes this is amazing. It’s so on brand for Greg to mess his own wedding
  • Options
    I got the idea when I tried to do a regular werewolf wedding in another save. It wasn't a full moon but none of the commands seemed to be working. I couldn't get the guests to sit, my officiant didn't show up, I just couldn't get the wedding to function correctly. Nobody was doing anything I directed them to. I recently bought MWS on sale and that was the first time I tried a wedding event and it was a disaster. After that, I thought to myself "I should have planned this during a full moon for maximum disaster because at least it will be fun instead of frustrating!". And so I decided to do it with Greg and his feral little darlings. I had to wait until at least some of the kids were teens so they could transform and go on rampages. Oh it was a good time, I laughed so hard. Then at one point I decided to start recording it. It started at 10pm, I think that was 1AM by the time I started recording.
  • Options
    DaniRose2143DaniRose2143 Posts: 8,860 Member

Oh dear lord that was the funniest thing I've seen all week.🤣 Thank you for the laugh I didn't know I needed until it happened.
  • Options
    GirafHuntrGirafHuntr Posts: 759 Member
    Greg attacked my Spellcaster Sim and did the Super Natural Smackdown interaction on her. Thanks to 2 mods for Hybrids she is now a Mooncaster LOL werewolf and Spellcaster! It's so much fun casting magic and flying on a broom with a wolf!

PS. What is the best interaction for Greg? I visited him 2 days in a row and so far he does not want to talk to her... I guess it's that sentiment grudging after fight... It's slowly wearing off, but 🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙... Have to wait so long before approaching him again! I tried finding the fruitcake interaction and all I got was complain about fruitcake LOL He did not like that which lead to the fight and her contracting werebies! :lol:

EDIT: how do I get the opposite interaction for fruitcake for my Sim? Do I have to bake a tasty one and this will change?
    EDIT 2: OH no...It seems I can't use the enthuse about fruit cake interaction, which helped some people as I read... because:

Sims will randomly either like or dislike this fruitcake no matter the quality, and will either have the "Enthuse about Fruitcake" or the "Complain about Fruitcake" interaction available from that moment onwards depending on their reaction.

My Sim didn't like it so all I have is complain about it...

Liking fruitcake is a hidden trait that I think is the more rare of the two. You could always go in and mess with the hidden traits if you wanted to decide who likes it.
    My username has been my internet handle for over 20 years since I was 16 and refers to when I had a crush on a very tall boy. I intend absolutely no violence toward beautiful giraffes. <3
  • Options
    GirafHuntr wrote: »
    Liking fruitcake is a hidden trait that I think is the more rare of the two. You could always go in and mess with the hidden traits if you wanted to decide who likes it.

Yeah I think I will do that, as I read someplace that Greg loves fruitcake apparently and the enthuse about it interaction might help building that friendship bar with him. It does NOT help if all my Sim can do is complain about it. Which is almost like provoking Greg. At least in my save :lol:

• Options
    TammorsTammors Posts: 357 Member
    panamakira wrote: »
    My first meeting with Greg went, well perfect. lol. I had my human Sim Attempt Communication and they instantly had a half full friendship bar..... It was then I remembered my Sim has that "good reputation" thing that makes everyone his friend as soon as he introduces himself, apparently it works on Greg too lol. I am now wondering if my Vampire/Werewolf Sim had that trait if it would also work.

It took me some work with a Vampire. Greg is immediately more hostile to Vampires and Werewolves. He just wants to fight lol but it is possible.
    Interesting. Only one of my vampires has met him, but he didn't do anything to her.

She was visiting at the Volkov residence, when Greg ran in, raged a bit, received a hug from a toddler, and then sat down at the table while people were talking. He sat right across the table from the vampire. After awhile the vampire got up from the table, and then he did too. He went right up to her and stared her in the face for a long time, but did nothing. And she did nothing. Eventually he walked off.

The way he kept staring at her without saying a word, had me wondering if I should roleplay that he is attracted to her, or if he knows her from before she died and became a vampire.

• Options
    Tammors wrote: »
    My first meeting with Greg went, well perfect. lol. I had my human Sim Attempt Communication and they instantly had a half full friendship bar..... It was then I remembered my Sim has that "good reputation" thing that makes everyone his friend as soon as he introduces himself, apparently it works on Greg too lol. I am now wondering if my Vampire/Werewolf Sim had that trait if it would also work.

It took me some work with a Vampire. Greg is immediately more hostile to Vampires and Werewolves. He just wants to fight lol but it is possible.
    Interesting. Only one of my vampires has met him, but he didn't do anything to her.

She was visiting at the Volkov residence, when Greg ran in, raged a bit, received a hug from a toddler, and then sat down at the table while people were talking. He sat right across the table from the vampire. After awhile the vampire got up from the table, and then he did too. He went right up to her and stared her in the face for a long time, but did nothing. And she did nothing. Eventually he walked off.

The way he kept staring at her without saying a word, had me wondering if I should roleplay that he is attracted to her, or if he knows her from before she died and became a vampire.
    Oh that would be a cool idea! The way I setup my backstory was directly after one of my first interactions with Greg in game. I was exploring the town during a full moon and I clicked on the signs but nothing happened at first or I moved on too quickly or something so I went to the lake to try fishing. The lake area is such a pretty location at night. And I guess Greg came out of the trailer area and he went all the way to bug my sim by the lake lol I think she tried interacting with him but they ended up fighting.

So my backstory now on how the two met is that he used to see this vampire out by the lake fishing and at first he was super territorial but then got used to her visits at night that he would just keep an eye on her. After a while he would wait for her to show up and she would sometimes leave some caught fish out as a sign of friendship. They eventually fell in love and are now married lol

When I enhanced his scent and she’s around, regardless of their relationship he will have a negative moodlet that there’s a stinky vampire about. She’s still offended by that but he tells her she’s the only vampire he likes. Greg has a mischievous streak so I always imagine him making the worst vampires jokes and she rolling her eyes most of the time lol
  • Options
    mightyspritemightysprite Posts: 5,896 Member
    @Finvola that was unbelievable thank you.

• Options
    edited June 2022
    You're welcome! I like making people laugh! :D

I had no idea how it was going to turn out, otherwise I would have recorded the whole thing. My initial plan was for them to exchange vows before everyone started transforming into werewolves but Greg transformed as soon as they arrived at the venue and then it was the point of no return from there on out. I didn't get the very end of it, when morning came. He marked territory next to the altar before they exchanged vows. It was a real classy touch to a beautiful wedding.

pee.md.jpg
  • Options
    GirafHuntr wrote: »

Yeah I think I will do that, as I read someplace that Greg loves fruitcake apparently and the enthuse about it interaction might help building that friendship bar with him. It does NOT help if all my Sim can do is complain about it. Which is almost like provoking Greg. At least in my save :lol:

Glutton and erratic sims like fruitcake. At least every single one I played liked it.

• Options
    Tammors wrote: »

I would totally role play it that he is attracted to her. I’m sure he wanted to beat her up, but glitched out or something else stopped his action. I had similar thing with my werewolf. She was scavenging near his hideout on the full moon (she has the resistance to full moon) and he run up to her. Didn’t fight her, instead started talking. He definitely was going to beat her, but during full moon in my game there is always few wolves around and even ordinary sims walking, so plenty of folks to practice brawls. I’m guessing he canceled action or just reset, but it became part of my story.

• Options
    You're welcome! I like making people laugh! :D

I had no idea how it was going to turn out, otherwise I would have recorded the whole thing. My initial plan was for them to exchange vows before everyone started transforming into werewolves but Greg transformed as soon as they arrived at the venue and then it was the point of no return from there on out. I didn't get the very end of it, when morning came. He marked territory next to the altar before they exchanged vows. It was a real classy touch to a beautiful wedding.

pee.md.jpg

I didn’t try it with wolves yet, but at least you had party to remember. That’s so cool! My last try with MWS was a boring uneventful wedding of two human sims, made me truly regret that I sacrificed base game weddings for slow dancing.

• Options
    edited June 2022
    For those that added Greg to their household, does your Greg have a job? I was thinking of giving him something to do besides his aspiration that makes him mad because he has to read books lol. In my game he likes handiness and was thinking of giving him a crafter career or something.
  • Options
    I did get my Greg a job but only recently. I made him a Secret Agent.
  • Options
    I did get my Greg a job but only recently. I made him a Secret Agent.

The stories that could come out of that 😂