Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Greg Corner

Comments

• Options
    FinvolaFinvola Posts: 1,041 Member
    edited June 2022
    My sim has 5 little Greglets with him now. 2 of them are werewolfs, the others are spellcaster-were hybrids which I didn't notice right away. I'm going to have to remove one of the occults before they age up. I have plenty of spellcasters so I'll let them all be weres. She had 1 single birth and two sets of twins with him. I am torn as to whether or not to move him in. Will he hate his own kids when they're older? Will he attack them?
    Post edited by Finvola on
  • Options
    SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,145 Member
    Awe, she had a litter of pups. Way too cute. <3
  • Options
    DaniRose2143DaniRose2143 Posts: 8,989 Member
    Finvola wrote: »
    My sim has 6 little Greglets with him now. 2 of them are werewolfs, the others are spellcaster-were hybrids which I didn't notice right away. I'm going to have to remove one of the occults before they age up. I have plenty of spellcasters so I'll let them all be weres. She had 1 single birth and two sets of twins with him. I am torn as to whether or not to move him in. Will he hate his own kids when they're older? Will he attack them?

I tried something last night. I had Ava, who is in her third trimester go see Greg. No matter what she did, he'd howl and then walk away from her. I wonder if he has a soft spot for pregnant women and kids. Even if they're werewolves he won't attack them. He may howl at them but nothing more. When she went the first time she wasn't pregnant and he attacked her.

Just a theory.
  • Options
    FinvolaFinvola Posts: 1,041 Member
    He can sometimes be mean to toddlers, but the children have to try and communicate first. The toddlers can talk, tell goofy jokes, ask to be picked up, but he can't seem to play or read stories with them. I noticed he pulls out a book like is going to read a story but he puts the book away instead.

But sometimes he'll autonomously be mean to them. I just wish he'd stop eating all the group meals she makes because there's so many kids. I made a typo earlier, she has 5 Greglets, (2 weres, 3 wer-casters hybrids) and she has one more baby by someone else. So she does have 6 kids, but 5 of them are Greg's. I was just not expecting the spellcaster babies to be hybrids because that is a problem. I know there is a mod for that but it hasn't been updated for werewolves. However, I should be able to easily remove the spellcaster occult with it. It still functions, it just doesn't support were-hybrids right now. The ones that were born as werewolves are not hybrids but all the spellcaster babies are hybrid weres.
  • Options
    catmando830catmando830 Posts: 9,117 Member
    panamakira wrote: »
    OMG Success! My vampire sim is Gregnant. B) It took me some time to figure it out but my vampire finally did it. I maxed out charisma and some extra perks from the rewards store. I think that definitely helped because he was hating my guts for a while.

Seducing Greg
    8iqOW3y.png
    C7zRze0.png

Woohoo Time~
    vDF23di.png
    eyxmWXP.png

I have officially domesticated Greg :D
    piq3POn.png
    KCZ5p4Y.png
    d23Kbv3.png
    mXr8gnr.png
    He's very polite washing the dishes after he ate all the food.

Before going to work, got a pregnancy test
    XhiZHHO.png

Not sure where it's gonna go from here but this is pretty fun!
    fOoI4nL.png

He's smitten! >:) She's also Vlad's granddaughter by the way
    rMBrepw.png

I wasn't sure how to add spoiler tags but I took some screenshots of some of the lore about Greg :'( It's sad:
    All images here, lore at the bottom: https://imgur.com/a/nOMUqtp

Can the traits of greg's be changed?
  • Options
    Olalla1986Olalla1986 Posts: 286 Member
    My sim has 6 little Greglets with him now. 2 of them are werewolfs, the others are spellcaster-were hybrids which I didn't notice right away. I'm going to have to remove one of the occults before they age up. I have plenty of spellcasters so I'll let them all be weres. She had 1 single birth and two sets of twins with him. I am torn as to whether or not to move him in. Will he hate his own kids when they're older? Will he attack them?

I tried something last night. I had Ava, who is in her third trimester go see Greg. No matter what she did, he'd howl and then walk away from her. I wonder if he has a soft spot for pregnant women and kids. Even if they're werewolves he won't attack them. He may howl at them but nothing more. When she went the first time she wasn't pregnant and he attacked her.

Just a theory.

I saw on YouTuber’s video where he didn’t attack pregnant werewolf (by her husband, not Greg). Attacking pregnant lady would be crossing a line I guess.
    My wolf wasn’t/ isn’t pregnant, so I can’t say from my own experience, but seems like pregnant wolves and vampires are safe.

• Options
    My sim has 5 little Greglets with him now. 2 of them are werewolfs, the others are spellcaster-were hybrids which I didn't notice right away. I'm going to have to remove one of the occults before they age up. I have plenty of spellcasters so I'll let them all be weres. She had 1 single birth and two sets of twins with him. I am torn as to whether or not to move him in. Will he hate his own kids when they're older? Will he attack them?

Of course he will attack them/ howl at them if you don’t remove the hidden trait. He can beat up teenagers and has the ability to scare with howl so he will be using it and friendship will go down. On top of that Greg is also mean, so he will always be difficult. Imo he is programmed to attack more often than not to give off the impression of a person loosing grip on humanity and reality.
    Even humans and casters are not 100% safe, but definitely safer than wolves and vamps. If you want to normally play him, just get rid of the trait. Or wait until you finish the aspiration. On YT people are taking photos to get the friendship up, because with the frequency of his attacks building friendship, if the bar is red, is almost impossible.

Today I found out that before he moved in with my sim, he would also run around the town at night like freaking demon. My sim was hiding behind her house trying to get grip on her own fury so nobody sees her (she is part of Volkov group, that’s why) and Greg was just happily displaying his own lol. I wish they could make Vlad similarly awesome, not just ordinary townie.
    To this moment I have no idea why he ran to my sim and talked normally during full moon and as a result their friendship started. I’m suspecting I have experienced glitch. 😅
  • Options
    ApricusApricus Posts: 672 Member
    edited June 2022
    I plan to make a sim so she can get gregnant. What the best method to raise relationship with Greg?
    ZjzmtTb.jpg
  • Options
    ApricusApricus Posts: 672 Member
    Really suggest everyone to be wary of hybrids. I once accidentally had an alien and mermaid hybrid and it was a mess. The game at one point literally deleted her, but thankfully I wasn’t very attached and just remade her.
    ZjzmtTb.jpg
  • Options
    Olalla1986 wrote: »

Just a theory.

I saw on YouTuber’s video where he didn’t attack pregnant werewolf (by her husband, not Greg). Attacking pregnant lady would be crossing a line I guess.
    My wolf wasn’t/ isn’t pregnant, so I can’t say from my own experience, but seems like pregnant wolves and vampires are safe.

I wonder, was Avelina pregnant when she died? Or were they planning to start a family soon when she died? Maybe that's why he gives kids and pregnant women a pass? There is still a spark of the man he was that was looking forward to the family life and bing a dad. Whatever happened to Avelina happened just as they were about to start their family.
  • Options
    panamakirapanamakira Posts: 120 Member
    Alright I'm obsessed with them <3 Greg's baby has the same angry expression like the dad, I can't :D
    The first one came out a werewolf so she's picking up all of dad's worst habits. We'll see if the next one is a vampire or if we get another mini Greg! I was for sure expecting the first baby to be a Vampire like the mom but I am pleasantly surprised.

F7VPtub.jpg
    usBv6Kv.jpg
    HdFL78g.jpg
    exBNrh7.jpg

<3 As an occult simmer this has to be my favorite family. Even without the hidden trait, he still feels like Greg. I make sure he scares off or fight anyone that passes by their home. I want him to still be top wolf as a family man :D

• Options

Can the traits of greg's be changed?

With cheats I’m sure you could. I haven’t tried it. I only added it him into my household recently and nothing seems to be broken lol
  • Options
    RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,850 Member
    @panamakira oh I just love them! So darn pretty ha.

Also I've only changed Greg's traits after removing the greg trait.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    @RedDestiny92 thanks! Yeah I left all his traits alone since it seems to fit him well. It’s just managing his fury. I feel like it picks up pretty quick but is manageable. He still a wild wolf at heart lol

I find it sad that his lifetime aspiration is to be a renaissance sim but one of his trait is that books make him angry :( it makes so much sense after knowing his backstory how difficult it is to manage the wild beast. When the kids are older I might start pursuing that for him. Reading books will make him enrage more often so I want their kids to be older lol
  • Options
    sure thing, oh yeah I could see that I always like to see what is different for others I just decided going by story what I could do and it kind of sticks. Now I know someone is going to call it a glitch but after turning his baby mama into a wolf after removing his special trait she might just be his mate I was thinking his forced backstory would stop that ha perfect for me. It'll be nice to try if you go that route it's the sims that make us stick to a plan that keep a place an such.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    Tanja1986Tanja1986 Posts: 1,237 Member
    <3 As an occult simmer this has to be my favorite family. Even without the hidden trait, he still feels like Greg. I make sure he scares off or fight anyone that passes by their home. I want him to still be top wolf as a family man

WOW that Greg looks amazing! Did you edit him or did you exchange him? If so where can I find this man? XD Or is it just CC and skin tone that make him look this way?

• Options
    edited June 2022
    Tanja1986 wrote: »
    <3 As an occult simmer this has to be my favorite family. Even without the hidden trait, he still feels like Greg. I make sure he scares off or fight anyone that passes by their home. I want him to still be top wolf as a family man

WOW that Greg looks amazing! Did you edit him or did you exchange him? If so where can I find this man? XD Or is it just CC and skin tone that make him look this way?

I edited him myself lol I added him to the gallery and you can find under my EA ID: Nadeth. I included the CC needed in the comments but if not, I'll put them here just in case. I had a lot of fun updating his look.

Skin
    Obscurus Skin N16: https://obscurus-sims.tumblr.com/post/611601984688160768

Eyebrows:
    Obscurus Eyebrows 45: https://obscurus-sims.tumblr.com/post/658080157529194496

Eyes:
    Rotteneyed Dark Souls Set: https://rotteneyed.wixsite.com/website/product-page/set-dark-souls

Body Hair
    Luumia Body Hair V5+ (Grey): https://luumiasims.com/post/644124491984863232/body-hair-v5-updated-the-update-may-not-have

He still looks handsome without CC but I like the skins and I needed body hair!
  • Options
    @panamakira Your Greg is very handsome! Mama and daughter are just gorgeous. Seeing the awesome job you did with them also made me realize I haven't taken a single premade into CAS yet for a makeover. Going this long without doing that is unheard of for me. It's a testament to how good of a job the Gurus did with this pack.

It does feel sort of....sacrilegious, to tinker with Lou though.
  • Options
    Olalla1986 wrote: »

Just a theory.

I wonder, was Avelina pregnant when she died? Or were they planning to start a family soon when she died? Maybe that's why he gives kids and pregnant women a pass? There is still a spark of the man he was that was looking forward to the family life and bing a dad. Whatever happened to Avelina happened just as they were about to start their family.

I do not want to spoil too much so I will just say that from what I gathered in the game seems like Avelina was too preoccupied with her work to the point of (maybe) obsession and Greg was also preoccupied with his stuff as well. I don’t think those were people who had time for anything else except for their magical hobby/duty/obsessions. Also they had tremendous responsibility on their shoulders, again no spoilers.

If we go to the storytelling part, I would imagine that he feels guilty about his wife (still don’t know what happened to her, but she is definitely dead), but because he wasn’t much for her when she needed him. Some simmers suggested meteor killed her and some that Greg did something to her. And he hates himself for what he became, that’s why he attacks wolves because they are like him. (Just my theory.)

Beating pregnant woman and child wouldn’t be ethical, although in Deligracy video he did this to a teen. Sims teen can be anything from 14-18. So there is that. 😅

• Options
    @panamakira Your Greg is very handsome! Mama and daughter are just gorgeous. Seeing the awesome job you did with them also made me realize I haven't taken a single premade into CAS yet for a makeover. Going this long without doing that is unheard of for me. It's a testament to how good of a job the Gurus did with this pack.

It does feel sort of....sacrilegious, to tinker with Lou though.
    Aw thanks! Yeah the premades this time around are amazing. I quite like all of them. Lou is perfect!
  • Options
    Tanja1986Tanja1986 Posts: 1,237 Member
    Thank you so much @panamakira I downloaded it all and I will also get your Greg later on. BTW. is this the original Greg? What happens if I add him to my game? Will I lose the Original Greg then? Either way the skins etc. are all amazing and I downloaded some of them! Are these defaults or just Skins one can use on top of default ones?
  • Options
    edited June 2022
    @Olalla1986 I haven't had a chance to get into the lore because the game handed my werewolf the Wolf Brain temperament, and if she does anything intellectually stimulating her fury builds. The next point I get I'm getting her the Lunar Howl perk and I'm going to keep using it until I get rid of that. I want her to read the books but right now that's...not really advisable.😁

@panamakira I've never had a pack where I loved all of the premades until this one. A couple in each, some packs there were none. I did tweak Lou a little bit and he actually can be even hotter. Didn't think that was possible. Let's just if he was real and wanted to eat crackers in my bed, not only am I not saying no, I'm grabbing a cheese wheel and at least two bottles of pinot.
    Post edited by DaniRose2143 on
  • Options
    I just had to use these two pics twice, Greg just looked so at peace, I immediately took away his jealous trait he just wants his family.
    dBUm8Ur.png
    pfDYGGB.png
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    @Olalla1986 I haven't had a chance to get into the lore because the game handed my werewolf the Wolf Brain temperament, and if she does anything intellectually stimulating her fury builds. The next point I get I'm getting her the Lunar Howl perk and I'm going to keep using it until I get rid of that. I want her to read the books but right now that's...not really advisable.😁

@panamakira I've never had a pack where I loved all of the premades until this one. A couple in each, some packs there were none. I did tweak Lou a little bit and he actually can be even hotter. Didn't think that was possible. Let's just if he was real and wanted to eat crackers in my bed, not only am I not saying no, I'm grabbing a cheese wheel and at least two bottles of pinot.

Greg has wolf brain as well and I still make him read. It’s not that bad. I consider it part of life struggles haha. Or maybe it gets better when wolf is apex, not sure. Because my other wolf doesn’t have it. She has frisky which makes me laugh. Woohoo and fury are actually pretty close.😉

I saw you mentioned Lou, I don’t know what happened to this chap in my game, but he got so buff it looks ridiculous. I think he is addicted to the exercise machine near hangout. Devs should give them more to do outside lol. I never thought his body can stretch so much with muscles.
    Rory still looks normal, except when my sim is getting near her because she always has brawl with Greg, they despise each other. To be fair, she won twice, but I still won more.😈 But I didn’t make them enemies or something, he has only one enemy - Vlad. Last night he showed up at the bar in Moonwood and that was his biggest mistake.
    I never realized how much I dislike Vlad until this pack. And I love vampires, except this one. It was a picture to behold, Greg still bruised from encounter with Rory beating Vlad to a pulp. 🤩
  • Options
    I just had to use these two pics twice, Greg just looked so at peace, I immediately took away his jealous trait he just wants his family.
    dBUm8Ur.png
    pfDYGGB.png

He has jealous trait in your game? In mine it’s mean, glutton and loner. On YT I saw the same set. Does it change in new save?