Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today?

Comments

• Options
    Metior_IceMetior_Ice Posts: 3,103 Member
    @haneul The thread just loaded everything.

Yes, Damion is dark, and he’s evil. I guess what I find interesting about him is his complexity. It’s like he’s doing good, but he’s also kinda the reason bad stuff is happening to begin with. He’s weaving his web to collect 6 souls, but he’s also so entangled in the threads he’s weaving.

Damion wants redemption for past misdeeds, and seems to think the best way to go is to collect his precious souls.
  • Options
    CK213CK213 Posts: 20,529 Member
    edited June 2022
    I am gearing up for my third batch of sims in my main save to go to Uni.
    They are currently in a custom prep-school. I have four more batches after them before I am done.

I have discovered that a little issue I had with the shorter teens mod wasn't a fluke.
    The problem is with Sophia Bjergsen. She was already a teen when I put in my mod, so it did not effect her.
    Unfortunately (but fortunately) she and my sim Kara Monteroy became the best of friends and are inseparable.
    I aged Sophia down to a child and then aged her back up to a teen, so the mod could adjust her height.

Which was great because now they were the same height and Sophia no longer looked older than Kara.
    06-11-22_10-26-46_AM.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds

But the mod doesn't like when you do that.
    06-11-22_11-08-12_AM.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds

When Sophia aged up to a young adult for Uni, she stayed the same height.
    She is a short young adult now.
    06-11-22_11-16-18_AM.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds

But I like her being a shorty.
    06-11-22_4-00-12_PM.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds

She's adorable.
    06-11-22_4-02-16_PM.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds

Hugs and kisses will probably look glitchy if she takes a full height lover.
    I can probably fix it if it's a problem though. I'll keep her a shorty for now.
    06-11-22_11-54-15_AM.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds
    The%20Goths.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds
  • Options
    DuckyQueenDuckyQueen Posts: 342 Member
    Thank you for the support everyone!
  • Options
    LilNerdySimmersLilNerdySimmers Posts: 99 Member
    edited June 2022
    Besties Hangout Time!
    tFPqBl8.pngq94qZ9n.pngiiPmljE.pngiCKWTXt.pngBAS3l3j.pngiiPmljE.pngORNigQe.pngGbNVJDD.png
  • Options
    GirafHuntrGirafHuntr Posts: 759 Member
    @luciusstorm Welcome! I am already really enjoying your storytelling, you're getting me hooked.

@Metior_Ice and others, thank you so much for the reminder about the importance of leaving comments. Some of you are so wonderful about doing that. I give so many "likes" and "awesomes" but since you don't know they're coming from me, you all might not realize how much I am enjoying. I will try to do more of this!

@LilNerdySimmers These besties are absolutely adorable. Your screenshots are so high quality, and those are some great poses you have. I really wish I didn't feel so intimidated by getting into poses because I would love to have more pictures like these.
    My username has been my internet handle for over 20 years since I was 16 and refers to when I had a crush on a very tall boy. I intend absolutely no violence toward beautiful giraffes. <3
  • Options
    I am at the top of my next rotation through all my households, and I always start with the next generation of university students. This time around, I was focused on the dating relationships of all my uni students. There's a lot of juicy drama going on right now, with unexpected twists and turns, and it was a blast. What I do for my rotation is I play each household for three Sim days. In my mind this is roughly equivalent to one year, and I have the life stages set to last the amount of time that feels about right for a realistic lifespan for infancy, toddlerhood, childhood, teen years and adult years etc. For University, I play each dorm full of students for three days with aging on, then to keep their age even with the rest of my rotation I turn aging off and finish out the week/term. I play right up until almost the end of exam day, then rotate away before I get the prompt to enroll them in the next term. This works really well and is an effective way to actually play University on rotation. For mods, I have both the Chemistry System mod by Pancake1 and Wonderful Whims by Turbo. I imagine that the WW attraction is physical/romantic attraction, while the Chemistry System is more about friendship and conversational chemistry, since all Sims have this chemistry rating including family members etc. So, in order for me to keep two Sims in a relationship long-term, they have to have both good chemistry and find each other very attractive or extremely attractive. It makes it a real challenge to have Sims find their right match! AND, when two Sims have "wonderful" chemistry AND find each other extremely attractive, they are soulmates. I play pretty strictly that when these very rare soulmate matches occur, those Sims will drop everything else in life to be together.

These are my current University students and what's going on in their love lives!

nKQjkn7.png
    This is Holly (short for Holiday). She is Summer Holiday's youngest daughter. Both her parents and her older sister Autumn are deceased. She is passionate about saving the environment and after University she plans to build her own tiny home, move to Evergreen Harbor and fully restore it to beauty. Holly has not focused on her love life as she is very driven and tries to keep busy to avoid feeling her grief. She's not above an occasional hookup but doesn't seem super interested in finding a long-term partner as of yet. But she has many friends, including 4 best girlfriends, who are in pictures all around her room below.
    YnFoeYv.png

She and Anthony are also really close friends and are enjoying being in the dorm together
    y4yHmxd.png

Anthony met the love of his life, Aeris, in high school. At first she didn't seem to be too into him but he became good friends with her, and next thing I knew she was calling up to ask him on a date. He was ecstatic. She has never wavered since and I love them. She is (quite obviously I think) the daughter of Sofia Bjergsen.) Anthony deals with internal conflict, as the aspiration he rolled was Angling Ace so he wants to become a skilled fisherman, but one of his randomized traits is Child of the Ocean, so whenever he goes fishing he has to deal with sad moodlets for hours after. I love this.
    vbeqw0i.png

Acenith is the youngest of four children, and somewhat ambivalent about life. She was dating Taku Akiyama as teens, and I thought they were adorable, but unfortunately when she aged up to young adult, she rolled the Erratic trait (just like her father actually), and Taku suddenly (based on the chemistry mod) couldn't stand her, so he broke up with her.
    JxlvD4I.png
    She's hitting it off with Aram here who was over for a college party, but not sure this is really going anywhere.
    gLmrza7.png

Henri wants to become a world-famous DJ and managed to bring his DJ booth with him to university to keep skilling up. He's a goofball, creatively gifted, and extremely outgoing.
    IthNjia.png
    Henri is also flirting with a new roommate who just moved into the dorm, and they're really into each other so we'll see where this one goes.
    ISlmhzt.png

No drama at all right now with Floyd (on the left) and his fiance Bennett (right). They got engaged on my last rotation at the Romance Festival after the Romance Guru told them they had a love to last the ages. They're extremely cute and definitely destined to be together. After a couple more years of University they will move together back into Floyd's family home, take care of his aging mother, and probably adopt a bunch of children together.
    pdYdkFv.png

Ryu is up to something here... nothing interesting going on in his love life at the moment. He and Floyd actually had a brief moment in their early teen years but they weren't a good match and Ryu hasn't run into anyone who really excites him yet. He really wants to have a family though, so hopefully we find him someone.
    AnbQ7r6.png

Alia grew up on Sulani, the oldest of five children. She is a loner and is happiest when she finds time to herself to do her studies, especially since the general vibe growing up at the beach was always peaceful, but having so many siblings meant she rarely got that time alone.
    TvAPreV.png
    Oh yes, she is also just as happy when her boyfriend Arlo comes around to see her. They are insanely cute together and I will never allow them to be separated. I completely love her joyful facial expression in this screen capture. I have some great pics of them from last rotation when they went to prom together, but that was in the past. This is Alia's first year at University and Arlo is still finishing high school but he will catch up soon.
    rZ2uB8K.png

And, saving my biggest drama for last. Jimmy got engaged to Miriam in my last rotation and they've been a couple since they met at a teen beach party in high school. I always thought they were pretty cute, but then... along came Andrew. Andrew and Miriam had been friends for a long time, but when Andrew aged up to Young Adult, something changed and suddenly he and Miriam had Wonderful Chemistry AND find each other extremely attractive, which means.... uhoh, they are soulmates... which is not a good sign for Miriam and Jimmy's engagement. At the romance festival, Andrew got Miriam aside and found a chance to tell her how he has been feeling these last few months, and that he wants their friendship to change and become so much more:
    BJ4zsAQ.png
    And wow, it looks like she feels the same! But uh-oh.... Jimmy has spotted this very visible flirting...
    f6eL2r8.png

Jimmy wastes no time in breaking up with Miriam (here he is clearly saying "Bye Felicia"), and then in telling Andrew exactly what he thinks of this "sneaky" behavior.
    5mbm6XS.png
    SJUfrUj.png
    TvicVlF.png

Here is Jimmy some time later, still processing his loss:
    rSEB71I.png

But ooooooooh, a new roommate moves in and Jimmy's outlook starts to improve significantly:
    RQdpvAR.png

Meanwhile, Miriam and Andrew are having no trouble falling into their new rhythms either. As hard as it is to go through a break-up, sometimes it's really the best thing for everyone in the end.
    B9bCzU0.png

My username has been my internet handle for over 20 years since I was 16 and refers to when I had a crush on a very tall boy. I intend absolutely no violence toward beautiful giraffes. <3
  • Options
    luciusstormluciusstorm Posts: 1,641 Member
    @GirafHuntr - I confess, I am a sucker for SIMS relationship drama. I'm loving the dramas you have going.
    Fate is a riddle and we choose our own answer. Wyrd Girls
  • Options
    Wyrd Girls - The Talk

It was high time for Gwen to sit down with Miranda and have a talk...
    g8BWDoc.png

... and share some things about the dangers of mixing magic and romance.

"Really, does he like you for you or because you put a spell on him?" Gwen asked.

"Well.. umm... how will I know?" Miranda stammered.

"Simple..."
    "... we talk to him."
    rtrfKEl.png

The next day, Gwen sat down with Imran and Miranda together and explained a bit about magic. Imran was fascinated. (Miranda just cringed.)
    RviFQUn.png

Later that evening, at the Gnome Arms, things were a little awkward.
    c0jHfhH.png

... but really, Imran admitted, he liked Miranda and had since they were kids. If she was a little overeager about kissing, well that wasn't so bad. Maybe they could just start again and see where things went.

"I'm so OK with that," Miranda smiled.
    JFbOez7.png

A family dinner was a rare event these days, but it was nice for everyone to sit down together. For the first time in a long time, mom was just mom - instead of the glamorous superstar - and they could just chat about things. Really, Miranda thought, things are looking up.
    POke7Jr.png
    "Soon," he mused. "Soon"
    q8378RR.png
  • Options
    BlueSeaWavesBlueSeaWaves Posts: 4,431 Member
    Awesome updates everyone!
    @Mightysprite
    P.964 Lmao Laila :D She went at night for the equipment lmao oof Salvatores fashion sense, atleast he changed the clothes. Wow Salims book became a movie...atleast they can afford a new apartment. Niceee new apartment, Laila's room looks well decorated. Awesome she's writing a story on wolf women, just in time for the new pack. She must've sensed it! P.964 Awhh Ji-Eun sad her brother...exists. lmao my sibling had the same reaction with me :D Lol she broke the dollhouse, and cries over it. Who could've destroyed it. Ooof that ring and that dress, poor Darling, atleast she enjoys teaching :) Oh no, rip she got fired P.966 Oooo Miki dropping out of college, "We don't have travel mods" this had me laughing :D Wow that go badly, but as Sai said, she's a grown woman. lol Mimsy ghosts photobombing :D Miki's happy to be bartending and Asami's happy too P.967 Loved Billie's interaction and reaction with Judith Ward, she is huge after all. Billie is lucky, I've done the acting career a couple of times and never had her or anyone famous as my co star. Yay! Everyone loved Billies performance!
    @Metior_Ice
    P.964 I enjoyed Dylans story, and lol his mothers text :D Least he calmed her down. The process to get an electrocution death is quite simple. P.965 Zephyr's interactions with Saphran :D Sahprans a cool dolphin. Dylan and Cecelia are cute :) Awesome shot of Dylan and Zephyr with lightning and fire. P.966 That is rough, one has to deal with twins and the other abducted by aliens oof. P.967 Awh the twin toddlers are adorable. P.968 Lyla looks adorable.
    @GalacticGirl
    P.963 Ooo Congratulations to Erik Cantrell on his Starlight award! An incredible week indeed. P.964 Sulani is the perfect place for a honeymoon! Awh they built a sand turtle! :) Love turtles. LMAO they were being watched through the slats :D P.965 Nicee Erik's mom won an award :) Ooo and another award for Erik! I loved this line: "I have homework to complete." :D How does he do it? University work and releasing albums, pleasing fans, what a guy. P.966 Wow! What a record Erik has! 9 consecutive wins! My sims never won once :D Awh Joey and Astrid are engaged! And a tenth award! I'm curious to see how far Erik gets. Kayleigh pregnant! had a feeling she was. How wonderful! Lol Aaron dropped Erik :D lmao he dropped him too :D Congratulation to all the graduates! Ooof fan running in naked during the interview :D P.967 Lmao they hit their heads together :D:D Awh the first dance, I keep forgetting sims can dance together now. P968. Wow! Erik still winning! I love the shot of Erik drinking the medicine behind his wife giving birth :D Ooo more babies! 12 awards and they all have a place one the wall, perfect. Kayleigh had triplets! Best of luck to the parents!
    @Haneul
    P.965 I love Elmire wanting to help Brett. Elmire being excited to see her sister is so cute. Lmao at how Asher is glaring at Phillip, and then his line of questioning. Thankfully Adelise was able to rescue Phillip from the interrogation, that flat out "No." :o P.967 Awesome! Another baby on the way! Bretts shocked face is adorable, Elmire is very talented, love how passionate she is about it. Awhh precious moments dancing with her father. P.970 Seeing Asher cook for his daughter reminded me of when I learned to cook. Love Adelise waiting on standby to take over should the need arise. Lol Elmire just ignoring a fire, I did that one time at work😳 Oof Adelise is right about the fire...but so is Elmire :D I enjoy how passionate Elmire is for music. Adelise inadvertently made Elmire cry but she meant well, least next time for a fire she would take more precaution. Love your updates :)
    @LilNerdySimmers P.969 Very cute dog, cute pics

Continuing with Cyrils restaurant adventures. Running a restaurant isn't easy.
    Cyril decided he would check up on tables to make good impressions with customers. Unfortunately he was laughed at on the first table he checked up on. iFUYwcO.png
    The only staff member he really liked was his host. He was a cool guy. gyMYuPJ.png He's a conspiracy theorist so whenever he took guest to their seats he would run like this all the time. 9MqrSOD.png At the end of the day Cyril thought they did better. However looking at the report...he had more expenses than revenue. SfCc144.png Cyril wasn't going to give up, the restaurant had very little funds but it would come in soon. He had a restaurant critic coming in and he knew after their review more sims will come to dine. When she arrived he was there to greet her. GVS7Idl.png After her order was taken, Cyril chatted with her to hopefully get a great review. B13QfkL.png She excused herself though and went to the ladies restroom. She just stared into the mirror :DsA783xQ.png While she was there, Cyril told his chef to make sure everything was perfectly seasoned and cooked. He walked away and I noticed she was cooking an imaginary plate :D Good thing Cyril didn't notice FCKenPz.png When she returned to get table she started taking notes lnzfWch.png She finally received her order, and it was delivered by a less than happy waitress. Cg3bXyG.png Cyril hoped for the best. At the end she gave him a summary of review. Cyril was disappointed. She was going to publish his restaurant is for those "have a heart condition and must avoid excitement". What made it worse was his was still losing money. What a horrible night he thought. fc9MRlU.png

After a bad night...yet again Cyril stayed after closing to clean up. He kept thinking he needed to make serious changes to his staff. Cyril had a few more dishes to clean when Neyla stopped by. She wanted to give him some big news. He told her he could use some good news, and she delivered. yOgSG4B.png
    Neyla was pregnant :) The news lifted Cyril's spirit. He left with a smile to finish cleaning the dishes. f2R1d6T.png With a baby on the way they needed to save more money. Neyla was the only one who was really bringing money in. The restaurant just didn't make enough for Cyril or his business partner to get a cut. Anything that needed repair Cyril would handle. No more calling in the repairman. dML52YH.png The day they bought a crib Cyril felt they were ready. He couldn't wait for their baby. MfYSdAG.png Time had gone by and Neyla was close to being due. B2fD3Xm.png The restaurant made some progress. For the first since opening his partner Jeremy stopped by to take a look. He went as a customer with his partner. XZJTlQy.png His partner like Neyla also had doubts, but he seemed to be happy that the restaurant was full with customers outside and inside. The night went well. 9uz0YNV.png Back home I noticed Cyril had trouble using the computer. He'd always look away like this MU5c2r4.png Cyril was prescribed glasses and was able to see better. Things got somewhat better back at the restaurant too. He was able to hire another waiter. mZEKDnu.png That day he was feeling very dizzy. It was hard to concentrate at work. yrMoWgg.png After closing he quickly headed home to rest. He was going to hit the hay when Neyla had gone into labor. They left immediately to the hospital. Cyril was panicking the entire time :D4J3wxV6.png
  • Options
    BlueSeaWavesBlueSeaWaves Posts: 4,431 Member
    They talked about names for the baby before and agreed that Cyril would pick the name if they had a girl and Neyla would if they had a boy. They had a baby girl :) Cyril chose to name her after his late mother. Neyla welcomed Piper Rowan. ZP7TffL.png
    Piper was an easy going baby. Neyla knitted lots of baby onesies for her, she loved putting a new one each day. 2aRNBhk.png Cyril constantly held her rOh6KKN.png Every night before heading to the restaurant he'd ask for her for some good luck. VaFm6B7.png Back at the restaurant it really wasn't going well. "Keep wishing your papa some luck" he'd tell Piper as he bottle fed her. c7jOE5O.png That night was by far the worst night he ever had. None of his employees besides for his host did anything. They weren't taking orders from anybody. He hated having to confront his employees but he had too. 97W7mRh.png This one server has such an attitude. When it was time to deliver a customers dinner, she dropped it on the fall and left. Didn't bother to clean it up.h32zR01.png Cyril had spent more on wages and food for the night than he even earned. He was angry sTXiuNO.png Cyril avoided telling Neyla anything about the restaurant. He was sure she'd just say she warned him. Instead whenever she asked about it, he say it was going well and change the subject. He used to be a supervisor at a business, he knew it wouldn't be easy, it just takes time to finally get the business on it own two feet. d0iBajG.png Cyril hoped for the best. Whenever he held Piper he'd tell her he was doing everything for her. 5107EBQ.png He wasn't lying, with just a few days left for her to become a toddler, he bought a house so she'd have more space to walk and play around. They were able to afford it by selling much of their furniture. They could've moved to a bigger apartment and have more money left over but they thought a house would be a better permanent solution. Luckily they had just a little left over to buy necessities, though the house was still incredibly empty. M5NVFKL.png It was enough for Piper though.GAXytAq.png

Piper grew into a clingy toddler. She needed one of parents within close range all the time. Luckily for her, her parents work schedule worked well. While Neyla worked during the day, Cyril would take care of her. While Neyla would watch her when Cyril was working nights. Piper felt safe when one of them was nearby4rwPpRe.png
    Neyla had experience with toddlers, thanks to her sisters kids and mostly from her last relationship where she raised her then bf's son. Keeping Piper happy wasn't difficult for Neyla. kbXz1Oj.png It snowed the night before so Neyla took out Piper to build a snowman. 1lde1YU.png Piper liked how she turned out. u5MKCHA.png It was getting a bit cold for her so she ran back inside her room to play. I was keeping an eye on Piper when I decided to look outside and caught Cyril yelling at Neyla. 😧I'm not sure what happened but it ended as soon as I turned the camera to them. mUMWnJs.png Neyla just tried to ignore him, she assumed the stress of the restaurant was getting to him. She went inside to play with Piper. Later at night Cyril tried to feed Piper. "C'mon honey, just eat your food. Don't play with it" Cyril tried to get through to Piper.EE1zAHy.png But Piper takes orders from no one. I like to think this was payback for him yelling at her mom earlier. FkabxcO.png Cause the next day with Neyla she was better behaved. BY7YeFV.png Despite being a little rascal Piper was very sweet. She was more closer to Neyla than Cyril. Neyla loved these moments. SUul26q.png
  • Options
    GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,570 Member
    edited June 2022
    @BlueSeaWaves I enjoyed reading your story. Piper is a bit of a scamp, but she's adorable all the same. I do hope Cyril's business fares well in the end. Getting a business off the ground can be very difficult. But, he should at least attempt to speak to his wife about it. They are a Team, or they should be. :)

P.963 Ooo Congratulations to Erik Cantrell on his Starlight award! An incredible week indeed. P.964 Sulani is the perfect place for a honeymoon! Awh they built a sand turtle! :) Love turtles. LMAO they were being watched through the slats :D P.965 Nicee Erik's mom won an award :) Ooo and another award for Erik! I loved this line: "I have homework to complete." :DHow does he do it? University work and releasing albums, pleasing fans, what a guy. P.966 Wow! What a record Erik has! 9 consecutive wins! My sims never won once :D Awh Joey and Astrid are engaged! And a tenth award! I'm curious to see how far Erik gets. Kayleigh pregnant! had a feeling she was. How wonderful! Lol Aaron dropped Erik :D lmao he dropped him too :D Congratulation to all the graduates! Ooof fan running in naked during the interview :D P.967 Lmao they hit their heads together :D:D Awh the first dance, I keep forgetting sims can dance together now. P968. Wow! Erik still winning! I love the shot of Erik drinking the medicine behind his wife giving birth :D Ooo more babies! 12 awards and they all have a place one the wall, perfect. Kayleigh had triplets! Best of luck to the parents!

Thank you for your feedback. As for how Erik does it, he recorded enough songs and had them packaged into albums before he went to Uni, so that all he had to do was go to the Studios to release the album. Planning, planning and more planning. As for keeping up, I cheat. I use MCCC to keep everybody's needs fulfilled. He rarely hits the sheets. This go around I also had him lock their bedroom in the Dorm for just he and Kayleigh. kept the Paparazzi and fans at bay. As for the Obsessed Fan that broke into the TV studio, that was just something that happened. Funnier than all get out, but totally unplanned. I get what the game gives me sometimes. What a hoot! As for the triplets, they were supposed to be twins. The game threw me for yet another loop. I LOVE this game!
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • Options
    GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,570 Member
    @GirafHuntr I enjoyed your post! A little drama does help to shake up the status quo and makes it fun for the player as well as those who read the post. I feel badly for the now ex-fiancé, but sometimes your heart just takes you in another direction. Best of luck to the new couple!
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • Options
    Missmagoo2Missmagoo2 Posts: 1,255 Member
    I tried turning all of my vampires back into humans and created a version of themselves from the late 1800s and early 1900s... It was harder than I expected and I missed them being vampires. :D
    Like SJM? Like Kpop? Like Greek Mythology?
    ☆゚.*・。゚ Follow me on the gallery ☆゚.*・。゚ Origin ID: Missmagoo2
    O(≧▽≦)O

(I work with CC so make sure you check that box to see my "hidden" content!)

L'uinversSims profile: https://luniversims.fr/profile/46983-missmagoo2/
  • Options
    @luciusstorm Miranda is a really great character, and that last screenshot definitely builds some suspense. I am really curious to see if this story takes a darker turn!

@BlueSeaWaves I completely LOL'd at the conspiracy theorist run when the host is seating guests at the restaurant. It's great that you included that humor in with your more serious story about your main characters. It definitely gave a feeling of the chaos and challenge of managing the different personalities at the restaurant!
  • Options
    So, I had a moment of creative of inspiration and found a way to undo Sarah’s Curse on Cecelia that made sense. Just a small good deed from a Fire Elemental and Island Witch.
  • Options
    ChuChuExpressChuChuExpress Posts: 3,228 Member
    edited June 2022
    Looking after the animals and plants!
    Screenshot only section!
    9d8bb20402725698918655324236c57051570362.png
    38e08043c61214f859104ca5b80eeba0994c2933.png
    9d433d40017af1fbe75d816eaf4dbfcda091cbde.png
    0f83af4845c720b19c50db1412ef78614d0270ae.png
    754aea9c36ce87d8b2d17a72d1b0309ceab31ef6.png
    1787cdc7487b0ff69cfe28cfaa7e48d1f5e61404.png
    Birdsong and more!
    After doing his animal husbandry, Princess Roddy Furystrykar said hello to the Old Hollow Flock. He nuzzled one of the birds:
    2879c06bbf663a19259c445c047aed383793b3b3.png
    Then the princess sang to the flock:
    79cc81cbea0277f5545ecd0b072b7dd560170fb9.png
    310dd7cfb55ba8f2ffbd508b60c02440a5307310.png
    Meanwhile, Tiffany Furystrykar had a sudden burst of inspiration and started painting in her art studio, which was below the photo room:
    b0fe3746f5e0506cdf041c2e91bbb0dae4c6215a.png
    Later, Princess Roddy tended to his garden patch:
    4c712ec8163c2c94ec4d4680d9eec8fc1884cf36.png
    It was hard work, but someone needed to do it.
    Sibling affection time and more!
    Princess Roddy was relaxing on the sofa in his bedroom. Hamish knocked on the door. 'Come in, little brother!' the princess said. And so, Hamish came in. 'Hello Hamish, how are you doing?' Princess Roddy asked. 'I'm doing well, big brother!' Hamish replied, cheerfully. 'That's good to hear!' the princess said, smiling. He gave his little brother a great, big, loving hug:
    9ab47723007c34480c33db3ed2a2818d12d4796c.png
    A loving smooch on his cheek:
    0f6a29b271d19dbb492b6ade1cd049779d1adc60.png
    17f217652c17523e26fab586a3c8213e810675ec.png
    And a loving smooch on his nose:
    4997dc6f4758ae14a4b622a86faffa92d8f7ce4d.png
    f1cc93243ab975bd2848f23a188526337cffd81b.png
    Hamish smiled. The two brothers then chatted for a while. Meanwhile. Tiffany Furystrykar had a stroke of inspiration and darted straight into her art studio. She started putting brush to canvas:
    78acb3d74229317d8f69c01ad7555029f24851de.png
    faf344f86828d0400df3a152f009d88e9a9567b8.png
    When she was finished, She stood back and admired her work. It was a beautiful picture!
    2f20d68f87ad9fcfc95db8b43f5ef4eb9a6ae0f0.png
    'This is too beautiful to be sold! I'm going to keep it and put it in the Karaoke room!' Tiffany thought. She named it 'A Galaxy of Wonder and carefully carried it over to the Karaoke room. She hung it up and stood back:
    0b56dc431581f96438aee6efc49ad0dda4bf12c2.png
    'Perfection.' Tiffany thought.
    Knitting and relaxing
    Princess Roddy sat down in the living room and did some knitting:
    82e32a217d761ba3d3ec69aaa204536ec6208ddf.png
    24f5a4d35fb9d0e43c813359a44e16a415b6fcf2.png
    Then he weeded some of his plants:
    01a5397ff4697beabef5178ec548c19960cb6ea0.png
    0c912de6742442e0866c45a105f47fdcda66fec4.png
    And later, the princess relaxed in the kiddie pool:
    806b624d9fc20a3e1f54f005f6c29054a63c4871.png
    Princess Roddy felt tired afterwards, so he had a snooze:
    bc6c8375c74a0aefbdd32ed85d6d038ba305c8a8.png
    After a while, the princess woke up, feeling refreshed and changed into his feminine everyday outfit. Meanwhile, his sister Sophia chatted to Rebecca Honeydew, one of her favourite aunts:
    aba9256142e8ec50ea7527ee903a4a899df42933.png
    And Hamish chatted to his sweetheart, Olivia Kim-Lewis:
    a2f13aa288240ccc900f3fb3f9b1276e947e8d9a.png
    Downstairs, Chloe, Benjamin and Wendy Furystrykar played MySims Racing together:
    ba88c4ae00a479768047049fe080b1bbba2a7ef7.png
    0312c95b565a194053c1465f01f90c049b3d4d40.png
    Benjamin won the race!
    Wait, who's that?
    Princess Roddy was visited by Kelly Brook who told him and Chloe Furystrykar that she was leaving Simsonia for a new adventure. Chloe was sad, but Kelly reassured her friend that she would stay in contact.

Princess Roddy and the family said goodbye. Kelly Brook headed back to Rio Verde for the final time. She looked fondly at the place where she lived for several years. 'Goodbye Simsonia, it's been fun.' Kelly thought. She packed her bags and set off for the airport, flying to the start of her new adventure.

The next day, Princess Roddy was feeding Belle:
    0edf15f73ac89776ce8fa6e03cd93813541c465e.png
    Suddenly, his phone rang. He answered the call. 'Princess Roddy, you'll never guess who's recently moved into Henford-on-Bagley!' said the unmistakeable voice of Agatha Crumplebottom. 'Do tell, Agatha.' the princess replied, inquisitively. 'Johnny Depp!' Agatha exclaimed, excitedly. Princess Roddy's jaw dropped. 'You're serious, right?' he asked, regaining composure. 'I am!' Agatha replied. excitement welled up inside the princess. 'Well, thank you for the call, Agatha!' he said, happily. 'You're welcome, sugarplum!' Agatha said. Princess Roddy ended the call. 'Mummy, Dad, time for a royal visit to Old New Henford! Someone special has recently moved into 3 Olde Mill Lane!' he said, telepathically. 'Right you are, my boy!' Benjamin replied, telepathically. Princess Roddy smiled and teleported up to his bedroom. He changed into his royal outfit, magically changed his hairstyle and reapplied his makeup. Lastly, he put his tiara on. Then Princess Roddy and his parents headed over to Old New Henford.

The princess, Benjamin and Shine Furystrykar arrived at Johnny Depp's house. 'His Royal Majesty, Princess Roddy Furystrykar has arrived!' Benjamin announced. Johnny Depp came out of his house to see what the commotion was about. 'Hello, Johnny Depp. My name is Princess Roddy Furystrykar, and I would like to formally welcome you to Simsonia!' Princess Roddy said, smiling. 'Well hello, Your Royal Majesty!' Johnny Depp said, politely shaking the princess's hand:
    8ed98e002fc797f537a3276e958a0b0fca3e9449.png
    'Come inside!' he said, inviting the princess and his parents in. And so they did, and went into the living room. Once there, Johnny Depp knelt in respect of Princess Roddy:
    7738651a30494550857484a84ffb9d3ae99a3896.png
    Later, Johnny Depp had his photo taken with the princess:
    9cc970fbf7214b409cbad6fff7e3ec86a9947c9a.png
    The princess snapped his fingers and changed instantly into his masculine party outfit. 'Looking sharp, Princess Roddy' Johnny said, warmly. 'Thank you!' the princess replied, cheerfully. Another photo was taken:
    d42927a3ec445cf72d2eb34ae6cee8bc6b2dfb1c.png
    Johnny Depp shook Benjamin's hand:
    ce5742069ffd510e64cd27e9590a79dc926977a7.png
    And then he chatted:
    7804a2e60da0565308674f4246f860beb5651659.png
    Princess Roddy smiled and changed into his feminine everyday outfit. He checked his watch. 'Looks like I have to go! Belle gets grumpy if I haven't given her a clean.' the princess said. He gave Johnny Depp a hug:
    080552b3fd38f73c75ba048796754436db0a9528.png
    'Let's dangle again sometime!' Johnny Depp replied:
    be12b78572b0f8251b0debc0483d5c99d0d2f000.png
    Princess Roddy smiled and curtseyed. He then waved goodbye:
    fcebd8ba8889dff116d62455947fbd952b0a18c1.png
    The princess and his parents set off back to Dianthus Hall. Princess Roddy enjoyed meeting Johnny Depp!
    e6581e69b0d7d8f9e02cb1e30b50f464959bfb2a.png
    Sims 4 Family: Benjamin, Shine, Princess Roddy, Sophia and Hamish Furystrykar and Shelly Heart. Princess Roddy is my avatar, and he's a boy!
    Let those smiles spread!
  • Options
    edited June 2022
    I have quite a few replies I want to make, so I'll try to get to as many as I can this morning and later today. But first, I aged Barnaby and Wade up to teens a little earlier than planned. I felt it made sense, and there may be one or two new additions to the Merfolk Family later, depends on whether or not Zeph's Fertile Trait results in Twins.

Anyways, Here's my Zalrian Merfolk Family.

Dylan and Cecelia

52143332424_f88d4ebcdf_k.jpg

Zephyr and Sefina

52142071282_cff9e3596d_k.jpg

Barnabus and Wade

Barnaby and Wade have taken after their father and uncle more than expected. They aren't only syncrhronized like their father and uncle, they are identical twins like their father and uncle. The game gave them different hairstyles, but there is no mistaking it when I looked at the little details. They are identical.

Edit: The jawlines look a little different. I did edit them, so it could be my fault.

Second Edit: They do have slightly different poses that could be throwing things off perception wise.

52143580260_628d789c7f_k.jpg
    Post edited by Metior_Ice on
  • Options
    CK213CK213 Posts: 20,529 Member
    edited June 2022
    My sims are in university now, at Britechester.
    Except for Nami (seated center). Nami is just visiting and is living back at the prep-school, waiting for her second rotation to finish up at Foxbury.
    06-12-22_3-09-24_PM.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds
    Surprise surprise, we get a notice that the power is going to be out for 12 hours.
    Thanks a lot, Eco Lifestyle. That's not helpful since tomorrow is finals. Yesterday, the water was turned off.
    06-13-22_12-20-40_AM.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds

But my sims are on top of things, so now is a good time to get out of the dorm for a change.
    I sent the whole dorm to the student commons.
    06-13-22_12-22-47_AM.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds

And this is Melonie Bloom, another one of my sims that graduated from Britechester a while ago.
    She was among the first batch of my sims to go to Uni.
    06-13-22_12-28-19_AM.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds

I am having them bowl a few frames, but they seem more interested in talking than bowling.
    06-13-22_12-30-11_AM.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds

Olivia is the only one wearing bowling shoes.
    Olivia graduated withe Melonie.
    06-13-22_12-29-51_AM.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds

Finally, someone is picking up a ball.
    06-13-22_12-32-00_AM.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds

06-13-22_12-32-12_AM.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds

Brittney?
    What are you doing here? She is one of Nami's dormie friends from Foxbury.
    06-13-22_12-33-40_AM.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds

Edgar wanted to flirt with 🐸🐸🐸🐸. [C h a n a]
    06-13-22_12-35-13_AM.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds
    Wish granted.
    06-13-22_12-35-54_AM.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds

He was supposed to have a string of girl friends while at Uni, but has only had time for 🐸🐸🐸🐸.
    He still has several more terms to go and he has made some new contacts.
    06-13-22_12-36-07_AM.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds

I need to disband this club. All of these sims have graduated and should have started their careers now.
    I created this club to make the student commons more lively, but I need create new clubs for my current batch of Uni sims.
    06-13-22_12-37-40_AM.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds

Kara was the only one that was hungry.
    06-13-22_12-38-51_AM.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds

Edgar decided to do a poetry reading.
    06-13-22_12-40-09_AM.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds

Nice to see Cassandra Goth
    I have plans for her. She's going to run a business as well as the real Secret Society in my sims world.
    06-13-22_12-40-20_AM.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds

Time Passes too quickly.
    Tomorrow is finals, so they need to get back.
    06-13-22_12-44-27_AM.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds
    It looks like the lights are back on.
    06-13-22_12-44-38_AM.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds

That's good, but doesn't matter it's bedtime.
    06-13-22_12-45-41_AM.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds

06-13-22_12-45-53_AM.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds

🐸🐸🐸🐸 has access to Edgar's room and computer, so she is occasionally hanging around in his room.
    06-13-22_12-46-51_AM.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds

I don't know where Sophia found the energy, but she is nowhere near tired.
    Actually she is all set. All three of her classes required presentations, which she has already done.
    Her term is already complete.
    06-13-22_12-47-38_AM.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds
    Post edited by CK213 on
    The%20Goths.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds
  • Options
    @GirafHuntr So many cute couples. And, you have an interesting play style for rotation.

I usually play a household for 28 sims days before moving on. I play it by the seasons. Right now it’s summer, and I have 7 sim days before I start Jack’s rotation in the Fall.

I love your system for relationships. I know that, even without mods, some sims seem to “click” and others don’t. I’d love a system that would let me see that at work.
    For my merfolk, I age sims much faster. I can’t use mods, so the merfolk gameplay doesn’t start until mermen and mermaids become teens. I wish I had merfolk gameplay for the children, but right now, that requires mods I can’t use.

Merfolk don’t age past young adult, so I’m very flexible about when I age them up. Jade and Juniper are still teens, and I’m going to age them up during the next sim week. So my next update will be the last one for My Zalrian Merfolk Family. This is an exception I’m making because Jade and Juniper are older than their nephews.

Barnaby and Wade have moved back to Mua Pel’Am so they can learn about merfolk culture and how to use their mermadic powers responsibly from their father. Per merfolk traditions and their royal status among merfolk, Barnaby and Wade have adopted the traditional merman attire. Dylan will try to raise his sons as proper princes.
  • Options
    Wyrd Girls - Perfect Day (lyrics by Lou Reed)

Oh, it's such a perfect day
    Q2ItrJz.png

I'm glad I spent it with you
    VZWQyef.png

Oh, such a perfect day
    DnMqbMF.png

You just keep me hanging on
    zJPsZ15.png

You just keep me hanging on...
    SxVbMkd.png

(Yes, something horrible is about to happen.)
  • Options
    @GirafHuntr, thank you. I'm enjoying the way she is growing... and yes, there is a dark turn coming. I had a plan and (sadly) the game events did not derail it.

@Metior_Ice, those are amazing merfolk. I keep being tempted to add them to my occults, but I'm a little too New England at heart to add the tropics to my sim world. I'll enjoy watching yours.

@CK213, wow! That dorm is much nicer than the one Gwen and Cassie stayed in. I love sims college drama, so I enjoyed your post and look forward to more.
  • Options
    DuckyQueenDuckyQueen Posts: 342 Member
    @luciusstorm well now I’m quite worried for the well being of your sims
  • Options
    DuckyQueen wrote: »
    @luciusstorm well now I’m quite worried for the well being of your sims

I'll take that as a compliment, thank you. I hope you are enjoying their story. I am enjoying sharing it.
  • Options
    edited June 2022
    @luciusstorm you were the next person I was going to reply to. Lol. I’m really enjoying your story, and Vlad has me a bit worried for your sims.

By the way, have you heard of the Merrows, Havman, Havfruue, Fossgrim, Nix, Nixie, And Nokke?

They are all merfolk from colder regions of the world.

My merfolk’s appearances are actually based on Havmand and Havfrue. Havman and Havfrue are from Scandinavian Lore.

Havmand and Havfrue are the popular version of merfolk.

Fossgrim is a variation of mermen that dwell near waterfalls. They play music so well that nature will dance to their songs.

Nokke is found around lakes and is a merman associated with death by drowning.

Nix and Nixie are mermen and mermaids from Germany.

Male merrows can be ugly creatures that humans make a deal with.

All of those merfolk don’t come from tropical climates.

Didn’t know if you knew. Anyways, thanks for reading my story!

Post edited by Metior_Ice on
  • Options
    Brd709Brd709 Posts: 2,089 Member
    Harvest 1987 in Newcrest. My Sim self and his wife Liberty haven't hosted this holiday for a while:
    jBGCngP.png
    qar1szG.png
    qg9yrjt.png
    ag1utjF.png
    ZUDdeNE.png
    2uUaXKf.png

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top