Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The grand sequel to: "The first one to page 100 wins!"

Comments

• Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,602 Member
    You ever get jet-lagged or motion sickness, DeKay?

If so, I'd recommend the ones nearest to the aisle or the ones in the middle (if any). But I'd love those by the window too because I love the rearing of the engines and paying attention to the take-off.

What else can I say? I feed on adrenaline.

I get motion sickness on buses only if the bus driver drives like crazy. XD
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    mintycupcakemintycupcake Posts: 13,212 Member
    DeKay wrote: »
    Today's Q Q is:
    What’s your favorite seat on an airplane?

Windooooowwwww!
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    ImmyQuokkaImmyQuokka Posts: 32 Member
    > @mintycupcake said:
    > Hello @ImmyQuokka !

Yassss Quokka
  • Options
    DaniRose2143DaniRose2143 Posts: 8,853 Member
    Today's Q Q is:

I don't know cuz I've never been on a plane... Tho, I'd imagine it would be the one by the window.

I'm with @DeKay, never been on a plane but definitely want a window seat.
  • Options
    ImmyQuokkaImmyQuokka Posts: 32 Member
    Today's Q Q is:

I don't know cuz I've never been on a plane... Tho, I'd imagine it would be the one by the window.

I'm with @DeKay, never been on a plane but definitely want a window seat.

Yas same.

• Options
    WhatCobblersWhatCobblers Posts: 2,758 Member
    Today's Q Q is:

Window! I love the different levels of cloud. At one point it turns into a really solid looking level and looks like a snowy ice cream land!
  • Options
    ignominiusrexignominiusrex Posts: 2,680 Member
    Today's Q Q is:

Window here as well, but it's because I'm a bit claustrophobic and it really started my adrenaline climbing looking down the airplane cabin. So many seats, so long and enclosed! Looking out the window helped, but it was also difficult because I can't stand feeling like I can't get out, too, so long booths at a diner? I have to sit on the outside edge. So that made the window seat a bit hard, but not so very much because thankfully there were only two seats. If it had been a window seat with 4 seats, I might have needed to sit on the aisle seat.

If it were now, I'd do my best with some kind of device to take up my attention, and just trying to breathe. I am not scared of flying per se, but I don't enjoy that feeling of being in a sardine can packed with people.

I think if I ever fly again, I'll get some good noise-canceling headphones and maybe bring a VR headset if that's even allowed. In case of crying babies.
    You can call me Iggy or Rex (he/him) 10 ways to Fight Hate
    ```
    wonderfullymade.jpg
  • Options
    cynciecyncie Posts: 4,656 Member
    edited June 2022
    Today's Q Q is:

Window exit row seat, right side. You’re right on the wing, so the view’s not as great as other seats, but you have way more leg room. Only caveat is that you have to agree to help man the exits in case of an emergency.

• Options
    Today's Q Q is:

I'm with DeKay, never been on a plane but definitely want a window seat.

Yesssss, twinsies again!

🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    edited June 2022
    Today's Q Q is:
    How do you spend most of your time outside of work/school?

Digital painting... watching Youtube videos... maybe baking. LOL. Gawd, I just realized how boring my life is. LOL.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    Today's Q Q is:

Also a homebody (woman shrugging emoji, but I'm not on my phone so I can't add it)
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    Today's Q Q is:

Also a homebody (woman shrugging emoji, but I'm not on my phone so I can't add it)

LOL, the way you typed out the description of the emoji. 🤣 If you're on Windows, you can hold the Windows key and the ; key and you can pick emojis.

Today's Q Q is:

What do you think is the first thing people notice about you?

Probably my messy as heck fauxhawk hair. 😅
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    cheesetruckcheesetruck Posts: 2,518 Member
    Hello people. :P
  • Options
    Hello people. :P

Heyyooo.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    WhatCobblersWhatCobblers Posts: 2,758 Member
    Have just been informed by Imgur that today is World Ocean Day. Happy World Ocean Day everyone!
    Here are some sea bunnies 🌊:

https://images.app.goo.gl/xriF6qqCfFQHQu2K9
  • Options
    edited June 2022
    Today's Q Q is:

My height, I'm 5'11".
    Post edited by DaniRose2143 on
  • Options
    I had a dream last night that I was taking pics of otters. And there was one white one that looked like a cat.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    cynciecyncie Posts: 4,656 Member
    There was a black bear sighting about a half a mile from my house a few days ago. Now I jump every time the neighborhood dogs start barking.
  • Options
    Today's Q Q is:

LOL, the way you typed out the description of the emoji. 🤣 If you're on Windows, you can hold the Windows key and the ; key and you can pick emojis.

uh, probably not on this old butt laptop.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    Today's Q Q is:
    What are your ideal sleeping conditions? Lights on/off, silence/white noises, and temperature?

Lights off. As dark as possible. I actually even put a face towel over my eyes. 😂 Too cheap to get a blindfold sleep mask thing, shush.
    Silence, of course, rain sounds outside are welcome. XD
    Temperature.... hmm, maybe like 27-28 Deg C. Yes, I know this is like day time summer time temp for y'all. Don't at me. XD

Today's Q Q is:

uh, probably not on this old butt laptop.

Oh, well it only works for Windows 10 and up.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    Today's Q Q is:
    What are your ideal sleeping conditions? Lights on/off, silence/white noises, and temperature?

Lights off, but if they're on it doesn't bother me. White noise is essential. I sleep with headphones on, noise cancelation active, and music on at low volume. The noise cancelation is a must. I live in an apartment with very thin walls and my neighbor snores. Imagine a 747 at take off, that's how loud it sounds at 1am. The sound can get past the music if I don't turn on noise cancelation or I have to raise the volume to a level I'm afraid will damage my hearing. Temp, 70-75°F

• Options
    Have just been informed by Imgur that today is World Ocean Day. Happy World Ocean Day everyone!
    Here are some sea bunnies 🌊:

https://images.app.goo.gl/xriF6qqCfFQHQu2K9

I love them and would die for them 😭
    I had a dream last night that I was taking pics of otters. And there was one white one that looked like a cat.

Must have been the elusive caotter 🤔
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    My bois released a new track that's heavy. YESSS.

https://youtu.be/bR3IjsduFas

YPxx.gif
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    ignominiusrexignominiusrex Posts: 2,680 Member
    Today's Q Q is:

My height, I'm 5'11".

Me too (okay to be more accurate, I used to be, but I've lost like an inch due to spinal compression over the years) but it's not something that would make me stand out, as it's not short particularly, nor is it particularly tall.

[/quote]

Perfectly dark (I have blackout blinds on the window but it's still not enough when I have to leave the bottom open a few inches for a window fan) so to help with that, I use a sleep mask that looks like a bra, that has popped-out pockets so it won't touch my eyelids, ore even my eyelashes if I open my eyes with it on) fan noise is nice but so is rain, and relative quiet. I even like crickets chirping at the end of summer/early fall. I like the temp to be around 65 deg F (or 18 C). I can be comfortable as high as 70F (21 C) if it's not humid but I really prefer cooler.

Also, I HATE a stuffy room. I'll have the window open at least a little, even when it's below freezing out because I need fresh air!
    You can call me Iggy or Rex (he/him) 10 ways to Fight Hate
    ```
    wonderfullymade.jpg

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top