Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The grand sequel to: "The first one to page 100 wins!"

Comments

• DaniRose2143DaniRose2143 Posts: 8,792 Member
    Another witch here too. I wasn't sure what I would get, but I would have been cool with witch or vampire.
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,565 Member
    Result:

goblin

loud music, long nails, quiet voice, big hoodies. you want to hide. i understand. your teeth are sharp and you are hungry. the world is not yet ready for you, love. it will be. there are others like you. they are restless. they are waiting. your time will come. come back to the shadows with me, my love. i will help you wait. i will hold you. stay where it is comfortable, for now. nothing is permanent. it is okay. it will be bright soon, and you can sharpen your claws in preparation.

Is there an adjective that describes: feeling both flattered yet condescended at the same time?

Backhanded complimented. XD
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    832XG3D.gif
  • ignominiusrexignominiusrex Posts: 2,680 Member
    Guess what, Witches? That test is rigged. I took it a couple of times, changed all but one answer, and got Witch both times. I don't feel like going through it a few more times to look further into the matter but it seems badly made.

You can call me Iggy or Rex (he/him) 10 ways to Fight Hate
    ```
    wonderfullymade.jpg
    edited June 2022
    Guess what, Witches? That test is rigged. I took it a couple of times, changed all but one answer, and got Witch both times. I don't feel like going through it a few more times to look further into the matter but it seems badly made.

It knows the true fantasy creature of you and you can't run away from it. XD
    832XG3D.gif
    Just gonna break the game thread's rule to bump this thread. LOL.

Today's Q Q is:

Now, just a side note... I know for a fact that my vocab stinks cuz I don't ever read and I hate learning new words. But I took this test just to see how badly I stink. 🤣

Y0J9yI4.png

Me, a Singaporean, looking at this ranking and knowing how much of a disgrace I am:
    blpLHQD.png

https://youtu.be/CrPUvC7q6AY
    🤣🤣🤣
    832XG3D.gif
    edited June 2022
    DeKay wrote: »

Today's Q Q is:

BVVLKFZ.png?1

I have a tendency to use that broad vocabulary and it turns some people off, even here in the US. People here tend to distrust, or outright hate, people who sound smart or are smart. A depressing number of Americans are proud that they aren't intellectually curious. I have been told, to my face, I'm an idiot for wanting to learn new things.🤦🏻‍♀️ And some people can't understand why I'm ready to pack my bags and leave.
    Post edited by DaniRose2143 on

Today's Q Q is:

Now, just a side note... I know for a fact that my vocab stinks cuz I don't ever read and I hate learning new words. But I took this test just to see how badly I stink. 🤣

Y0J9yI4.png

Me, a Singaporean, looking at this ranking and knowing how much of a disgrace I am:
    blpLHQD.png

🤣🤣🤣

You're no disgrace, DeKay: English isn't even your first language! You probably have a better vocabulary than I do if we consider all the languages you speak, after all. :)

here's my result: And @DaniRose2143 I agree wholeheartedly. Take me with you!

Screenshot-2022-06-21-at-00-46-29-Online-English-Vocabulary-Size-Test.png
    ```
    wonderfullymade.jpg

Today's Q Q is:

Y0J9yI4.png

blpLHQD.png

🤣🤣🤣

You're no disgrace, DeKay: English isn't even your first language! You probably have a better vocabulary than I do if we consider all the languages you speak, after all. :)

here's my result: And @DaniRose2143 I agree wholeheartedly. Take me with you!

Screenshot-2022-06-21-at-00-46-29-Online-English-Vocabulary-Size-Test.png

I mean, technically Eng is my first language. It just so happens that I'm bilingual. And according to the ranking on that page, Singapore is #3 so no excuse for me. 🤣
    832XG3D.gif
  • WhatCobblersWhatCobblers Posts: 2,754 Member
    edited June 2022
    I got 22819
    My Vocabulary Size is about: 【22819】! What about you? https://www.arealme.com/vocabulary-size-test/en/14566284

Surprised at that, being it took me a couple of questions to remember what a synonym was. 😅 There were some great sounding words in there that I haven't heard of before. I like "inveigled" especially.

@DaniRose2143 yes indeed, it is saddening and (extremely) frustrating that so many of the population do not appreciate and sneer at any sign of intellectual capability in people (it's the same in many parts of the UK)
    I think it's down to a combination of two things:

1) Insecurity on their behalf- some are so chronically afraid of failing that they will never try anything. But they are also afraid of being seen as failures so they cover it up by acting as though the people who bother to try, and put effort and thought into things, are the silly ones.

2) Not knowing how to deal with their feelings and emotions or how to react to a new situation. I particularly see this in personalities who are a toxic combination of loud, domineering and insecure. Much of society, often inadvertently, tends to give people with more extroverted and aggressive tendancies whatever they want. Loud, argumentative children are bought whatever they demand to keep them from from throwing tantrums. At school, some people side with the 'popular' bullies in order to avoid getting bullied themselves (I won't start on how I feel about this. 😡). Even teachers sometimes don't seem to want to get involved because they don't want to deal with the stress of trying to get through to the bully.
    At work, people sometimes keep quiet and let the bossier ones do everything their way to avoid the stress of constant arguements as to why the louder person's idea is the better one. (Please note, I am not bashing extroverts here, nor am I saying that it is all people who do this).
    The problem is, if a person gets their own way all the time from childhood, they never learn to deal with their insecurities or emotions when things don't go their way. Because they've always been given that 'get out of jail free' card to avoid having to try new things and think about things, rather than learning how to process things. Consequently, when something unexpected does come their way or, horror of horrors, they realise that they don't actually know everything in the entire universe, their brains can't handle it and they kick off. The only thing they have learnt is that shouting over everyone else is the only way to survive. (Which of course is absolute -REDACTED-)

I'll stop now because am in danger of writing an essay here. The point I think I'm trying to make is, when people put others down for having a difference, or being into different things, such as learning, it is because those doing the bullying are ashamed of their own cowardice and inability to handle things honestly, there is nothing wrong with the person who is being made fun of.

I apologise if I've explained something that people already know. Just wanted to say it anyway. 🙂
    Post edited by WhatCobblers on
    I got 22819
    My Vocabulary Size is about: 【22819】! What about you? https://www.arealme.com/vocabulary-size-test/en/14566284

Surprised at that, being it took me a couple of questions to remember what a synonym was. 😅 There were some great sounding words in there that I haven't heard of before. I like "inveigled" especially.

@DaniRose2143 yes indeed, it is saddening and (extremely) frustrating that so many of the population do not appreciate and sneer at any sign of intellectual capability in people (it's the same in many parts of the UK)
    I think it's down to a combination of two things:

1) Insecurity on their behalf- some are so chronically afraid of failing that they will never try anything. But they are also afraid of being seen as failures so they cover it up by acting as though the people who bother to try, and put effort and thought into things, are the silly ones.

2) Not knowing how to deal with their feelings and emotions or how to react to a new situation. I particularly see this in personalities who are a toxic combination of loud, domineering and insecure. Much of society, often inadvertently, tends to give people with more extroverted and aggressive tendancies whatever they want. Loud, argumentative children are bought whatever they demand to keep them from from throwing tantrums. At school, some people side with the 'popular' bullies in order to avoid getting bullied themselves (I won't start on how I feel about this. 😡). Even teachers sometimes don't seem to want to get involved because they don't want to deal with the stress of trying to get through to the bully.
    At work, people sometimes keep quiet and let the bossier ones do everything their way to avoid the stress of constant arguements as to why the louder person's idea is the better one. (Please note, I am not bashing extroverts here, nor am I saying that it is all people who do this).
    The problem is, if a person gets their own way all the time from childhood, they never learn to deal with their insecurities or emotions when things don't go their way. Because they've always been given that 'get out of jail free' card to avoid having to try new things and think about things, rather than learning how to process things. Consequently, when something unexpected does come their way or, horror of horrors, they realise that they don't actually know everything in the entire universe, their brains can't handle it and they kick off. The only thing they have learnt is that shouting over everyone else is the only way to survive. (Which of course is absolute -REDACTED-)

I'll stop now because am in danger of writing an essay here. The point I think I'm trying to make is, when people dismiss intelligence, it is because those doing the dismissing are ashamed of their own cowardice and inability to handle things honestly, there is nothing wrong with the intelligent person themselves.

I apologise if I've explained something that people already know. Just wanted to say it anyway. 🙂

Well said. I really can't add much to that. I just find it so sad that some people are so frightened of expanding their minds and their horizons. I don't pity them neccesarily, but I feel sad for them. Life is so much more fun when you push your boundaries back and find new things. I'd lose my mind if I didn't learn something new everyday.

Today's Q Q is:

Y0J9yI4.png

blpLHQD.png

🤣🤣🤣

No, you do not stink. So language isn't your thing, I wouldn't know it from what you write on here. You expand your mind and your horizons through your art and creativity and those are valid forms of learning something new.
    edited June 2022
    You guys are complaining about people dismissing intelligence while I have been made fun of online for misunderstanding them or looking really dumb cuz of my bad vocab. At the end of the day, people are just mean regardless. 🥲
    832XG3D.gif
    You guys are complaining about people dismissing intelligence while I have been made fun of online for misunderstanding them or looking really dumb cuz of my bad vocab. At the end of the day, people are just mean regardless. 🥲

I'm really sorry that people have treated you that way.
    Have realised I didn't really explain my last point quite right (have now edited). I was trying to say that there is nothing wrong with the person being made fun of, it is the bullies who are the ones with the problem. But yes, you are absolutely right, meanness, sadly, can occur anywhere. But I think so can kindness and friendship.

I am sorry that my post brought up painful moments in your life. I would never endorse bullying and that was the point I so badly mangled. The point I tried to make was about the hostility and humiliation directed at others simply because they choose a different path or because of things they have no control over. You are right, some people are just mean, too many really. That's why I do my best to counter their hatred and meanness with love, compassion, and friendship.
    Today's Q Q is:

You value possibility and originality. You always look to the future and aim to have long-term plans. You have a knack for discovering new ways of doing things, making new paths for your thoughts and actions. However, for the time being, you are under a good deal of mental stress: You tend to get deeply involved in the worst possible side of things. Also, you currently lack the persistence to stay focused on one thing at a time.

I got: Lower-Right Corner but also almost close to the middle right side.
    832XG3D.gif
  • Shadow_AssassinShadow_Assassin Posts: 1,670 Member
    edited June 2022
    Today's Q Q is:

You value possibility and originality. You always look to the future and aim to have long-term plans. You have a knack for discovering new ways of doing things, making new paths for your thoughts and actions. However, for the time being, you are under a good deal of mental stress: You tend to get deeply involved in the worst possible side of things. Also, you currently lack the persistence to stay focused on one thing at a time.

I got: Lower-Right Corner but also almost close to the middle right side.

jA3y5t.jpg

I choose the "Others" mostly.
    This reminds me of a test of Asperger Syndrome or something, and one of the indicators was neither typical nor atypical (or a similar expression). Since most of the questions related to that metric are out of scope for me, I choose "Don't Know" or something like that.
    Entrance to the abyss
    sims.fandom.com/wiki/User:ShadeAssassin
    It's a scratch-off ticket
    There's a "_" in my usename. My usename is Shadow_Assassin, not ShadowAssassin or others

Sometimes it's not me who talks to you, it's machine translation

She/Her but you can call me as any pronouns
    Today's Q Q is:

I got upper left corner, sort of edging towards the upper middle. Either one fits me really well when my depression is under control which it is right now. When my depression is in control I am very much lower middle.

H2pGrMZ.png?1

Upper-Left Corner:
    You are friendly and optimistic by nature, charming and persuasive, with a real zest for life. You are very observant, not only when remembering details about others, but also in regards to the full respect their feelings. Your current state of mind is healthy and positive. The constant "attempt and practice" approach will give you more control over your life.

Bruh, I can't believe I tried to make some lousy ear piercings/earrings CC from 9am all the way till 2pm. 😅 Now they're finally done.

this-life-pawpaw.gif
    832XG3D.gif
    I got sensory/optimistic, almost in the middle.
    https://www.arealme.com/inkblot-test/en/

Upper-Left Corner:
    You are friendly and optimistic by nature, charming and persuasive, with a real zest for life. You are very observant, not only when remembering details about others, but also in regards to the full respect their feelings. Your current state of mind is healthy and positive. The constant "attempt and practice" approach will give you more control over your life.

Cool.
    I got just barely in the lower left right square, a dot located actually touching the line between it and the lower left square, but located high up, close to the top.

For lower right corner, the result reads "You value possibility and originality. You always look to the future and aim to have long-term plans. You have a knack for discovering new ways of doing things, making new paths for your thoughts and actions. However, for the time being, you are under a good deal of mental stress: You tend to get deeply involved in the worst possible side of things. Also, you currently lack the persistence to stay focused on one thing at a time."

which I do identify with.

But because my dot was touching the center line, barely in that square, I looked at the result also for middle line lower, and here's what that is, which also seems accurate for me lately:

Middle lower side: "You are currently in an unhealthy state of mind, where external pressures and self-doubt have caused you to have a crisis of trust in others and yourself. You have fallen into a situation of self-denial. This also makes you appear somewhat withdrawn and out of place in a crowd."

That is so accurate it's eerie.

```
    wonderfullymade.jpg
    Today's Q Q is:

A random one just to see our preferences: Which size you watch your YouTube videos (default, theater, fullscreen)?

Usually, just full screen or default. And also, just to add to that, light mode. But everyone knows I can't stand dark mode. LOL.
    832XG3D.gif
    Today's Q Q is:

A random one just to see our preferences: Which size you watch your YouTube videos (default, theater, fullscreen)?

Default. I rarely watch anything on YouTube. I just start a song, open my browser or the Sims, and let it randomly play songs in the background. Every once in awhile I will choose a new song because one I don't like pops up, or I want to go in a different direction with what comes up.
    My rivet necklace finally came!!!! Now I can finally look half as awesome as this band dude Damien. 😭😭
    UeDVb5U.jpg
    D8mh1qF.gif
    832XG3D.gif
    That's awesome Dekay!

Saw a girl today rocking fishnets, leather choker, platforms, and amazing short black/cobalt hair, her makeup was perfect, and the whole package made me want to stare as if at an art object. Just 😍 stunning. I wanted ao badly to just drink in her image but restrained the urge because I knew it would have made her uncomfortable as if I were looking at her *that* way ans staring is always rude regardless. But what a Vision she was! Made my day.
    ```
    wonderfullymade.jpg

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top