Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The grand sequel to: "The first one to page 100 wins!"

Comments

• Options
    Shadow_AssassinShadow_Assassin Posts: 1,670 Member
    edited June 2022
    Smile and silence
    Xacl01.png
    This makes me 33.89% Lighter than the average person.

I'm accepted good-natured and proud. But I also have a flinty side😃
    Post edited by Shadow_Assassin on
    Entrance to the abyss
    sims.fandom.com/wiki/User:ShadeAssassin
    It's a scratch-off ticket
    There's a "_" in my usename. My usename is Shadow_Assassin, not ShadowAssassin or others

Sometimes it's not me who talks to you, it's machine translation

She/Her but you can call me as any pronouns
  • Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,598 Member
    edited June 2022
    DeKay wrote: »
    Your Result:
    spring

The first word that comes to mind is: refreshing. you’ve got a creative mind and your brain is full of new ideas (whether or not you execute them is a different story). you’re charming, fun to listen to and collaborate with. inspiring and sweet. you are probably really great at giving gifts. you remind me of pastel pink and lavender like flowers in full bloom, the sound of wind chime, and the smell of freshly cut grass.

Was there really ever any doubt which result I'd get.

Almost twins!

early spring
    The first word that comes to mind is: tenderhearted. When you first meet someone you may be a bit quiet and shy but once people get to know you, you are extremely genuine and your presence is very comforting. Your patience and gentleness with others allows them to feel safe around you. familiar, friendly, and sensitive. you remind me of the yellows and greens of freshly sprouted daffodils, children laughing on a playground, and the smell of rain.

I think secretly DeKay is with us, she's just in denial. Evil, hah! She even admitted to feeling kinda bad about her staring at that kid. Real evil wouldn't have even felt a little bad.

I know for a fact that @DeKay is scared to place her order at McDonald's, how evil can she really be? 🤷🏼‍♀️
    Your Result:
    spring

The first word that comes to mind is: refreshing. you’ve got a creative mind and your brain is full of new ideas (whether or not you execute them is a different story). you’re charming, fun to listen to and collaborate with. inspiring and sweet. you are probably really great at giving gifts. you remind me of pastel pink and lavender like flowers in full bloom, the sound of wind chime, and the smell of freshly cut grass.

Almost twins!

early spring
    The first word that comes to mind is: tenderhearted. When you first meet someone you may be a bit quiet and shy but once people get to know you, you are extremely genuine and your presence is very comforting. Your patience and gentleness with others allows them to feel safe around you. familiar, friendly, and sensitive. you remind me of the yellows and greens of freshly sprouted daffodils, children laughing on a playground, and the smell of rain.

You can drop the almost, as fas as I'm concerned it's close enough, we're twins! I figured if anybody was going to get the same result it would be you.

Yes! TWINNING!

Cuz there's no reason for me to be evil at McDonald's. I'm only horrible if people give me a reason to. Like, just now, I was on the train and this middle aged lady tried to walk behind me but she just just pushed her way thru instead of saying, "Excuse me" or whatever. But I usually hate when people brush past my backpack so I moved forward a bit. But now that I think about, why should I move if the person didn't excuse themselves. So next time, I'mma just purposely move back. 😈 🤷
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    832XG3D.gif
  • Options
    mintycupcakemintycupcake Posts: 13,212 Member
    Your Result:
    spring

Almost twins!

early spring

I think secretly DeKay is with us, she's just in denial. Evil, hah! She even admitted to feeling kinda bad about her staring at that kid. Real evil wouldn't have even felt a little bad.

I know for a fact that @DeKay is scared to place her order at McDonald's, how evil can she really be? 🤷🏼‍♀️
    Your Result:
    spring

Almost twins!

early spring

You can drop the almost, as fas as I'm concerned it's close enough, we're twins! I figured if anybody was going to get the same result it would be you.

Yes! TWINNING!

TWINSIES!

Omg, yes bestie, so true!
    Your Result:
    spring

Almost twins!

early spring

Your Result:
    spring

Almost twins!

early spring

Yes! TWINNING!

Cuz there's no reason for me to be evil at McDonald's. I'm only horrible if people give me a reason to. Like, just now, I was on the train and this middle aged lady tried to walk behind me but she just just pushed her way thru instead of saying, "Excuse me" or whatever. But I usually hate when people brush past my backpack so I moved forward a bit. But now that I think about, why should I move if the person didn't excuse themselves. So next time, I'mma just purposely move back. 😈 🤷

Dekay *thinks* about doing something a little bit rude.

Dekay, to Dekay: Oh man, I'm so evil. 😈

😴
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    Your Result:
    spring

Almost twins!

early spring

Your Result:
    spring

Almost twins!

early spring

Yes! TWINNING!

TWINSIES!

Your Result:
    spring

Almost twins!

early spring

Your Result:
    spring

Almost twins!

early spring

Yes! TWINNING!

😴

Okay, but these personality tests aren't lying tho. 💅
    832XG3D.gif
  • Options
    dythiadythia Posts: 104 Member
    I'm too lazy to go back and quote, but I got early autumn
    g0fp4eb0ah2i.png
    How ironic.
  • Options
    DaniRose2143DaniRose2143 Posts: 8,833 Member
    Your Result:
    spring

Almost twins!

early spring

Your Result:
    spring

Almost twins!

early spring

Yes! TWINNING!

TWINSIES!

Your Result:
    spring

Almost twins!

early spring

Your Result:
    spring

Almost twins!

early spring

Yes! TWINNING!

😴

Whatevs.😁 We balance out, @mintycupcake and me cancel out you and @SenpaiCanberra and vice versa. And the world spins round and round.
    I suppose we're into the whole, you can't have yin without yang thing. I know enough about the definitions to know I think it's all patriarchal horsecrap. I'm Yin by way of my feminine energy, some would even say Uber-feminine. But no way am I negative or dark. The way the definitions I've read are worded it's clear they were written by men.🤣 Positive and negative, bright and dark, are present in both genders. It's just that men have an extraordinarily hard time seeing us as equals. (Deep breaths, Dani, you're taking things too seriously)

I digress before I get any rantier.😉
  • Options
    Your Result:
    spring

Almost twins!

early spring

Your Result:
    spring

Almost twins!

early spring

Yes! TWINNING!

TWINSIES!

Your Result:
    spring

Almost twins!

early spring

Your Result:
    spring

Almost twins!

early spring

Yes! TWINNING!

😴

Besties❤️
  • Options
    Your Result:
    spring

Almost twins!

early spring

Your Result:
    spring

Almost twins!

early spring

Yes! TWINNING!

TWINSIES!

Your Result:
    spring

Almost twins!

early spring

Your Result:
    spring

Almost twins!

early spring

Yes! TWINNING!

😴

Whatevs.😁 We balance out, mintycupcake and me cancel out you and SenpaiCanberra and vice versa. And the world spins round and round.
    I suppose we're into the whole, you can't have yin without yang thing. I know enough about the definitions to know I think it's all patriarchal horsecrap. I'm Yin by way of my feminine energy, some would even say Uber-feminine. But no way am I negative or dark. The way the definitions I've read are worded it's clear they were written by men.🤣 Positive and negative, bright and dark, are present in both genders. It's just that men have an extraordinarily hard time seeing us as equals. (Deep breaths, Dani, you're taking things too seriously)

tumblr_o3ed8uUqo01sxbjmuo1_1280.gif

Ugh, yes so true bestie!
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    Your Result:
    spring

Almost twins!

early spring

Your Result:
    spring

Almost twins!

early spring

Yes! TWINNING!

TWINSIES!

Your Result:
    spring

Almost twins!

early spring

Your Result:
    spring

Almost twins!

early spring

Yes! TWINNING!

😴

Whatevs.😁 We balance out, mintycupcake and me cancel out you and SenpaiCanberra and vice versa. And the world spins round and round.

tumblr_o3ed8uUqo01sxbjmuo1_1280.gif

Ugh, yes so true bestie!

When we're done trampling the patriarchy, time for the....

giphy.gif
  • Options
    @mintycupcake I was thinking, I'm feeling a bit sorry for poor @ignominiusrex. Next time he wanders into this thread he's in for a shock.🤣
  • Options
    edited June 2022
    mintycupcake I was thinking, I'm feeling a bit sorry for poor ignominiusrex. Next time he wanders into this thread he's in for a shock.🤣

These things happen 😂
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    mintycupcake I was thinking, I'm feeling a bit sorry for poor ignominiusrex. Next time he wanders into this thread he's in for a shock.🤣

This things happen 😂

I have examined your statement bestie, and it is correct.😁
  • Options
    After about 11 pairs of earphones that stink in sound quality, I've finally caved in and bought semi open IEMs. 🤩🤡 And thank God they sound fantastic.

kU4mhgL.jpg

Also, I'm not exaggerating when I said I bought 11 other pairs of earphones. Probably there were a few others that were not included in here, so maybe there were like 14-16 pairs altogether. I'm freaking crazy. XD
    Actually that JBL one isn't too bad but they're a bit too big for my ears.
    0e2xczy.jpg
    832XG3D.gif
  • Options
    ignominiusrexignominiusrex Posts: 2,680 Member
    @mintycupcake I was thinking, I'm feeling a bit sorry for poor @ignominiusrex. Next time he wanders into this thread he's in for a shock.🤣

I'm here, what's the big shock?
    You can call me Iggy or Rex (he/him) 10 ways to Fight Hate
    ```
    wonderfullymade.jpg
  • Options
    edited June 2022

I'm here, what's the big shock?

@mintycupcake and I were smashing the patriarchy and making plans for the matriarchy. It was open rebellion against male dominated rule that subjugates women and refuses to see us as equals. I know you're one of the good ones, but it was pretty intense, the air crackled and sizzled with electrically charged feminine energy that threatened to burn anyone with sufficiently high levels of testosterone to ashes.

Or in other words, just another Saturday afternoon.
  • Options
    ignominiusrexignominiusrex Posts: 2,680 Member
    Very illuminating, @DaniRose2143 !
    I often bore a close girlfriend to death ( she doesn't say it because she's nice, but I realize it halfway through that I've talked the subject to death already) about patriarchy and misogyny, about sexism and other isms that are harmful and unnecessary.

There have been societies in which women were the administrators, the judges, the keepers of order and law. There have been, long before colonialism from patriarchal, cis/heteronormative societies, societies in which being LGBT+ was not only not reviled, but often revered as a sign that the person was special, ordained from above with greater gifts or insight or wisdom, and that such people should take office as advisors, spiritual leaders, poets, and healers.

Live by the sword, die by the sword, is a brutish, unfortunate, unhelpful way for humanity to barely make it through another generation each time, and wholly inadequate to help humanity address the coming crises we need everyone's talents on board for. We can't make it as a species if we're descending back into a European dark age of little tribes dragging each other repeatedly into bloodbaths and squabbling tribalism, forgetting and losing any wisdom and technological capability that were gained in peaceful times, just struggling constantly to survive, while ecological, climate, and other disasters increasingly threaten our ability to maintain civilizations.

Rigid gender roles and stereotypes are often a feature of repressive regimes. Such a limited set of rules is like a noose that tightens the more your conform to it until it extinguishes your individuality. Coercive conformity to some gender ideology prevents men and women from growing and living fully.

Hormones are not the enemy though. We all need them, in varying amounts, and even though testosterone and estrongen do affect brain function just as they do the physical characteristics of the body, hormones are not responsible for whether any individual is kind, or whether someone lacks empathy, or has a moral code.

Testosterone levels have been falling ever since we first started tracking them in the 20th century, so we can assume that men in precolonial non-patriarchal societies had higher testosterone levels than men today, yet there they were...existing as men, being fully manly, in non-patriarchies. Somehow, high testosterone levels didn't seem to create misogyny then, so why should testosterone be to blame for it today?

Men are more likely to be insecure in their masculinity (and women in their femininity) in societies that pressure people to conform to highly rigid stereotypes of each, and an insecure man is easily angered over trifles, desperate to prove himself, always ready to find a scapegoat to better secure himself from ridicule or scrutiny.

In a broader sense, an insecure populace is also more likely to be dangerous: desperate for a scapegoat to pin blame on. Economic and social instability and inequality make the general populace more insecure, and more vulnerable to hate groups who would galvanize them against one scapegoat or another, promising a return to better times if only the targeted population or group is eradicated, punished, removed.

We have plenty of examples of that in history, both ancient and recent. We are vulnerable to the same pressures as our ancestors, and try as we might, we collectively respond in similar ways. This is where education could potentially free us from the endless cycle of repeated mistakes, if it could ever be freed from being a tool for securing and maintaining political power.

For better or worse, my personal code of honor has a lot to do with being willing to protect those more vulnerable than myself, and being willing to control my own urges. But those should be the values of an adult, whatever one's gender. Temper tantrums and aggressive displays betray insecurity or immaturity, rather than proving worth. Treating anyone as less than one's self, is also a sign of weakness rather than strength.

If there were a beneficial "bro code" it should be to encourage each other to express emotion in healthy ways, that love and tenderness are consistent with masculinity, and that strength is in helping others, not oppressing them or abusing any physical advantages we have. If I have to flex on someone who couldn't take me down, to prove something, all I proved was my own shame.

It's the mark of a mature, moral person to show others respect until and unless they prove unworthy of it by their actions, to admit one's failings and attempt to remedy them, and to be willing to take a stand against wrongdoing in an honorable fashion.
    You can call me Iggy or Rex (he/him) 10 ways to Fight Hate
    ```
    wonderfullymade.jpg
  • Options
    Today's Q Q is:
    Which food pairing do you think is the best?

Here's a list if you can't think of one at the top of your head:
    Tabelle_Freigegebnen2-EN.png

Of course, cinammon + apple is up there. I think garlic + butter is awesome too. Coconut + white chocolate is one of my favs too.
    832XG3D.gif
  • Options
    Peanut butter and chocolate!!!!!!
  • Options
    squirrelwithacupsquirrelwithacup Posts: 10,475 Member
    nUev6In.png
    Hey everyone! I'm back with a new chapter of Nightshade, which you can read here!

I've been working on two chapters at once, and the next chapter will be HUGE (literally -- maybe the biggest one yet) and worth the extra wait, I promise! Sit tight until then; it's about halfway through production. By the way, who's excited for Werewolves!? I know I am :wink:
    37oYgl3.png
    Nightshade: A Simlit || Blogspot || Forum Thread
    See exclusive content and stay updated about Nightshade on my Instagram page!
  • Options
    Shadow_AssassinShadow_Assassin Posts: 1,670 Member
    edited June 2022
    Very illuminating, @DaniRose2143 !
    I often bore a close girlfriend to death ( she doesn't say it because she's nice, but I realize it halfway through that I've talked the subject to death already) about patriarchy and misogyny, about sexism and other isms that are harmful and unnecessary.

There have been societies in which women were the administrators, the judges, the keepers of order and law. There have been, long before colonialism from patriarchal, cis/heteronormative societies, societies in which being LGBT+ was not only not reviled, but often revered as a sign that the person was special, ordained from above with greater gifts or insight or wisdom, and that such people should take office as advisors, spiritual leaders, poets, and healers.

Live by the sword, die by the sword, is a brutish, unfortunate, unhelpful way for humanity to barely make it through another generation each time, and wholly inadequate to help humanity address the coming crises we need everyone's talents on board for. We can't make it as a species if we're descending back into a European dark age of little tribes dragging each other repeatedly into bloodbaths and squabbling tribalism, forgetting and losing any wisdom and technological capability that were gained in peaceful times, just struggling constantly to survive, while ecological, climate, and other disasters increasingly threaten our ability to maintain civilizations.

Rigid gender roles and stereotypes are often a feature of repressive regimes. Such a limited set of rules is like a noose that tightens the more your conform to it until it extinguishes your individuality. Coercive conformity to some gender ideology prevents men and women from growing and living fully.

Hormones are not the enemy though. We all need them, in varying amounts, and even though testosterone and estrongen do affect brain function just as they do the physical characteristics of the body, hormones are not responsible for whether any individual is kind, or whether someone lacks empathy, or has a moral code.

Testosterone levels have been falling ever since we first started tracking them in the 20th century, so we can assume that men in precolonial non-patriarchal societies had higher testosterone levels than men today, yet there they were...existing as men, being fully manly, in non-patriarchies. Somehow, high testosterone levels didn't seem to create misogyny then, so why should testosterone be to blame for it today?

Men are more likely to be insecure in their masculinity (and women in their femininity) in societies that pressure people to conform to highly rigid stereotypes of each, and an insecure man is easily angered over trifles, desperate to prove himself, always ready to find a scapegoat to better secure himself from ridicule or scrutiny.

In a broader sense, an insecure populace is also more likely to be dangerous: desperate for a scapegoat to pin blame on. Economic and social instability and inequality make the general populace more insecure, and more vulnerable to hate groups who would galvanize them against one scapegoat or another, promising a return to better times if only the targeted population or group is eradicated, punished, removed.

We have plenty of examples of that in history, both ancient and recent. We are vulnerable to the same pressures as our ancestors, and try as we might, we collectively respond in similar ways. This is where education could potentially free us from the endless cycle of repeated mistakes, if it could ever be freed from being a tool for securing and maintaining political power.

For better or worse, my personal code of honor has a lot to do with being willing to protect those more vulnerable than myself, and being willing to control my own urges. But those should be the values of an adult, whatever one's gender. Temper tantrums and aggressive displays betray insecurity or immaturity, rather than proving worth. Treating anyone as less than one's self, is also a sign of weakness rather than strength.

If there were a beneficial "bro code" it should be to encourage each other to express emotion in healthy ways, that love and tenderness are consistent with masculinity, and that strength is in helping others, not oppressing them or abusing any physical advantages we have. If I have to flex on someone who couldn't take me down, to prove something, all I proved was my own shame.

It's the mark of a mature, moral person to show others respect until and unless they prove unworthy of it by their actions, to admit one's failings and attempt to remedy them, and to be willing to take a stand against wrongdoing in an honorable fashion.

I found a phenomenon: regardless of gender, people with "strong personality" are easily admired in both of same sex and opposite sex, people with "weak personality" are easily looked down by the same sex but the opposite sex is more acceptable. I rarely heard that a woman called a man sissy or a man called a woman cloying, but in same sex it's not rarely.
    It can be roughly seen from, or similar to those soft type (btw delicate and feminine/androgynous not equal to soft, case in point, David Bowie) male stars who are called sissy by many men but have a bunch of female fans. However I never seen delicate and/or feminine/androgynous but not soft male stars being called sissy.

It's clearly not just a gender-biased issue.
    Post edited by Shadow_Assassin on
    Entrance to the abyss
    sims.fandom.com/wiki/User:ShadeAssassin
    It's a scratch-off ticket
    There's a "_" in my usename. My usename is Shadow_Assassin, not ShadowAssassin or others

Sometimes it's not me who talks to you, it's machine translation

She/Her but you can call me as any pronouns
  • Options
    Today's random QQ is:

4e95e6ce9a993e99d9f04dd38b8a8056654a76a8.jpg

23882_468.jpg

Wow, that is quite fortunate 😅
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    edited June 2022
    Today's Q Q is:
    Have you ever dyed your hair before?

Yes. Once when I was in junior high I got a box of 30 day dye and dyed my hair a redder shade of red (I do not know the reasoning here, do not ask) and then my hair was dyed black from age 17- like 22-ish? I've also had a couple of other boxes that I never pulled the trigger on, including most recently, two jars of Lime Crime Unicorn Hair in Strawberry Jam that I got fairly early in the pandemic, but never ended up using.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    Today's Q Q is:
    What’s your favorite seat on an airplane?

I don't know cuz I've never been on a plane... Tho, I'd imagine it would be the one by the window.
    832XG3D.gif

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top