Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The grand sequel to: "The first one to page 100 wins!"

Comments

• Options
    mintycupcakemintycupcake Posts: 13,212 Member
    DeKay wrote: »
    Today's Q Q is:
    Describe silly games you used to play as a child.

Oh my God, so many! Hmm, there's this one where it's a paper fortune teller thing. XD Do you guys have that?
    screenshot-1-500x500.jpg

And there's another one where we would use erasers and try to flip ours onto our opponent's eraser. LOL. And the eraser must be like this one with the country flag on it. Not just any eraser. 🤣
    cc558a21ef164fa8ff52f82ed8a8933f.jpg

We did play with the fortune tellers. Or cootie catchers, as some people call them (idk why, don't ask lol). I also loved M.A.S.H.

Your eraser game kind of sounds like Pogs.

Ohhh, so that's how people play pogs? XD I never knew what those are other than they looked like discs. Haha.

Uh, well, rules vary, as with most games. According to wiki

Rules vary among players, but the game variants generally have common gameplay features. Each player has their own collection of milk caps and one or more slammers. Before the game, players decide whether or not to play "for keeps", i.e. players get to keep the milk caps that they win during the game and must forfeit those that have been won by other players. The game can then begin as follows:

1. The players each contribute an equal number of milk caps to build a stack with the pieces face-down, which will be used during the game.
    2. The players take turns throwing their slammer down onto the top of the stack, causing it to spring up and the milk caps to scatter. Each player keeps any milk caps that land face-up after they have thrown.
    3. After each throw, the milk caps which have landed face-down are then re-stacked for the next player.
    4. When no milk caps remain in the stack, the player with the most pogs is the winner
    5. Rules can be changed depending on who is playing, and where they are from

Wait, I just searched on Youtube and it's different than the eraser game.

This is how it's like.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2IvMiPJDcUc

LOL, I cannot stop laughing at this. This game is so dumb. 😂😂

One of the rule variations has something to do with pigs being on top of each other, but it's been sooooo long, I can't remember.

That child is a prime example of why I don't want children. 😂😂😂
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,602 Member
    Today's Q Q is:

Oh my God, so many! Hmm, there's this one where it's a paper fortune teller thing. XD Do you guys have that?
    screenshot-1-500x500.jpg

And there's another one where we would use erasers and try to flip ours onto our opponent's eraser. LOL. And the eraser must be like this one with the country flag on it. Not just any eraser. 🤣

We did play with the fortune tellers. Or cootie catchers, as some people call them (idk why, don't ask lol). I also loved M.A.S.H.

Ohhh, so that's how people play pogs? XD I never knew what those are other than they looked like discs. Haha.

Rules vary among players, but the game variants generally have common gameplay features. Each player has their own collection of milk caps and one or more slammers. Before the game, players decide whether or not to play "for keeps", i.e. players get to keep the milk caps that they win during the game and must forfeit those that have been won by other players. The game can then begin as follows:

1. The players each contribute an equal number of milk caps to build a stack with the pieces face-down, which will be used during the game.
    2. The players take turns throwing their slammer down onto the top of the stack, causing it to spring up and the milk caps to scatter. Each player keeps any milk caps that land face-up after they have thrown.
    3. After each throw, the milk caps which have landed face-down are then re-stacked for the next player.
    4. When no milk caps remain in the stack, the player with the most pogs is the winner

This is how it's like.

One of the rule variations has something to do with pigs being on top of each other, but it's been sooooo long, I can't remember.

Nah, only Asian kids are this annoying. 😂
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    Today's Q Q is:

screenshot-1-500x500.jpg

This is how it's like.

Absolutely not 😂
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    ignominiusrexignominiusrex Posts: 2,680 Member
    he seemed like he had a few cringe moments with the squid dance there for a bit, trying to be entertaining, but other than that, just being a little guy showing his collection. A bit boring, but he seems like a nice little fellow. I'm just eternally grateful there was no Youtube when I was at that awkward age between 7 and 25.

what I find annoying is when kids, most particularly boys who seem to do this as an act of aggression, screech like banshees, trying to out-screech each other, at the playground. Similar are the "squeakers" in VR whose parents I have strong opinions of, for allowing kids that immature (and vulnerable!) unsupervised access to VR. I'm always worried what they might be exposed to, since their parents are obviously not present, and they are obviously way too young for the environment. :(
    You can call me Iggy or Rex (he/him) 10 ways to Fight Hate
    ```
    wonderfullymade.jpg
  • Options
    Shadow_AssassinShadow_Assassin Posts: 1,671 Member
    edited June 2022
    My experience is that the hellions in the third and fourth grades of primary school are the most powerful. I have seen a boy hold up a notebook that wrote "YOU ARE A SOW" when teacher turn around during class, and a boy who take off his pants and run around the classroom on duty after class, and two girl write curse words in their notebooks after being criticized by teachers (they have history of contradicting teachers rudely). A boy writes in his notebook a very "can't describe" fictional story of several other boys, the content of which I certainly can't say here, anyway, the Marquis de Sade might not dare to write that.

Because I was a transfer student, I don't know how they were in the first and second grades, but the average power of the hellions in first and second graders in my former school was much lower than theirs. By the fifth and sixth grades, they all started to behave well.

I think it's similar to how the most mischievous animals tend to be those with higher IQs than other animals but lower than human, such as monkeys, crows, and dolphins (whales). Because they know more, but they are less in control of themselves.
    Entrance to the abyss
    sims.fandom.com/wiki/User:ShadeAssassin
    It's a scratch-off ticket
    There's a "_" in my usename. My usename is Shadow_Assassin, not ShadowAssassin or others

Sometimes it's not me who talks to you, it's machine translation

She/Her but you can call me as any pronouns
  • Options
    ImmyQuokkaImmyQuokka Posts: 32 Member
    545 Pages to go!!
  • Options
    ImmyQuokka wrote: »
    545 Pages to go!!

Hello @ImmyQuokka !

1488330286332.png
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    Today's Q Q is:

Late Autumn

the first word that comes to mind is: mysterious. you’re probably the coolest one in your entire friend group, let’s be honest. you seem like the type of person that knows how to accessorize perfectly (or absolutely has no clue but still looks good regardless) you seem very in touch with your own surroundings and your friends tend to look to you for advice. you remind me of the chocolatey browns and deep purples of a night sky that is speckled with gold and silver stars, the sound of leaves crunching under leather boots, and the smell of coffee brewing.

"You’re probably the coolest one in your entire friend group". I'm the coolest in my entire group of friends cuz I got no friends and it's just me. 😅😂

Today's Q Q is:

screenshot-1-500x500.jpg

This is how it's like.

Absolutely not 😂

The neighbor's kid waved at me yesterday when I was heading to my apartment and I just stared at him and didn't wave back. But only cuz I'm awkward and moody and didn't think to react. He's gonna think about that for the rest of his life. 🙈 And I feel kinda bad. Hahaa.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    WhatCobblersWhatCobblers Posts: 2,758 Member
    I got Spring:
    spring
    The first word that comes to mind is: refreshing. you’ve got a creative mind and your brain is full of new ideas (whether or not you execute them is a different story). you’re charming, fun to listen to and collaborate with. inspiring and sweet. you are probably really great at giving gifts. you remind me of pastel pink and lavender like flowers in full bloom, the sound of wind chime, and the smell of freshly cut grass.

Where was the mid/early afternoon option on the list? That sprinkles question was a tough choice as most of them were visually appealing (I very nearly went with the Halloween ghosties but for some reason am often drawn to visual things involving stars).
  • Options
    Shadow_AssassinShadow_Assassin Posts: 1,671 Member
    Today's Q Q is:

Late Autumn

the first word that comes to mind is: mysterious. you’re probably the coolest one in your entire friend group, let’s be honest. you seem like the type of person that knows how to accessorize perfectly (or absolutely has no clue but still looks good regardless) you seem very in touch with your own surroundings and your friends tend to look to you for advice. you remind me of the chocolatey browns and deep purples of a night sky that is speckled with gold and silver stars, the sound of leaves crunching under leather boots, and the smell of coffee brewing.

"You’re probably the coolest one in your entire friend group". I'm the coolest in my entire group of friends cuz I got no friends and it's just me. 😅😂

late winter

The first word that comes to mind is: nostalgic. there’s something about you people can’t get enough of. your presence is noticeable, but familiar. you leave a valuable impression on those you meet. your humor is witty and smart and probably gets people to laugh so hard they snort. you remind me of the royal blue sky and periwinkle moonlight reflected by the snow that lingers well into February, the sound of cardinals chirping, and the smell of clean laundry.
    Entrance to the abyss
    sims.fandom.com/wiki/User:ShadeAssassin
    It's a scratch-off ticket
    There's a "_" in my usename. My usename is Shadow_Assassin, not ShadowAssassin or others

Sometimes it's not me who talks to you, it's machine translation

She/Her but you can call me as any pronouns
  • Options
    Today's Q Q is:

Late Autumn

Took the quiz and got me Late Autumn too.

"...seem like the type of person that knows how to accesorize perfectly..."

Yup. Skulls around my neck, whips, chains and leather.

That's me too. 😂
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    Today's Q Q is:

screenshot-1-500x500.jpg

This is how it's like.

Absolutely not 😂

The neighbor's kid waved at me yesterday when I was heading to my apartment and I just stared at him and didn't wave back. But only cuz I'm awkward and moody and didn't think to react. He's gonna think about that for the rest of his life. 🙈 And I feel kinda bad. Hahaa.

Kids are going to start a rumor that you're a witch for sure 😂
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    edited June 2022
    Today's Q Q is:

screenshot-1-500x500.jpg

This is how it's like.

Absolutely not 😂

Honestly, I'm okay with that. Whatever. I'm evil anyways. 😂 So people hating on me is normal and reasonable.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    DaniRose2143DaniRose2143 Posts: 8,852 Member
    Your Result:
    spring

The first word that comes to mind is: refreshing. you’ve got a creative mind and your brain is full of new ideas (whether or not you execute them is a different story). you’re charming, fun to listen to and collaborate with. inspiring and sweet. you are probably really great at giving gifts. you remind me of pastel pink and lavender like flowers in full bloom, the sound of wind chime, and the smell of freshly cut grass.

Was there really ever any doubt which result I'd get.
  • Options
    Today's Q Q is:

screenshot-1-500x500.jpg

This is how it's like.

Absolutely not 😂

Honestly, I'm okay with that. Whatever. I'm evil anyways. 😂 So people hating on me is normal and reasonable.

Oh yeah, so evil 🙄😂
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    Today's Q Q is:

screenshot-1-500x500.jpg

This is how it's like.

Absolutely not 😂

Oh yeah, so evil 🙄😂

May be hard to believe but I'm actually much more mean in real life than online. 😂
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    Your Result:
    spring

Almost twins!

early spring
    The first word that comes to mind is: tenderhearted. When you first meet someone you may be a bit quiet and shy but once people get to know you, you are extremely genuine and your presence is very comforting. Your patience and gentleness with others allows them to feel safe around you. familiar, friendly, and sensitive. you remind me of the yellows and greens of freshly sprouted daffodils, children laughing on a playground, and the smell of rain.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    Your Result:
    spring

Almost twins!

early spring
    The first word that comes to mind is: tenderhearted. When you first meet someone you may be a bit quiet and shy but once people get to know you, you are extremely genuine and your presence is very comforting. Your patience and gentleness with others allows them to feel safe around you. familiar, friendly, and sensitive. you remind me of the yellows and greens of freshly sprouted daffodils, children laughing on a playground, and the smell of rain.

I think secretly @DeKay is with us, she's just in denial. Evil, hah! She even admitted to feeling kinda bad about her staring at that kid. Real evil wouldn't have even felt a little bad.

You can drop the almost, as fas as I'm concerned it's close enough, we're twins! I figured if anybody was going to get the same result it would be you.
  • Options
    edited June 2022
    All this talking about me being evil (yes, I know I'm not like 100% evil, LOL) makes me think we should take the dark core test (again for some of us). I gotta go find what I got last time and how I am now.

dark-factor?p=40,3,37,50,47,63,30,53,47,41&l=EN
    This makes you 5.89% Lighter than the average person.
    My pyschopath level tho. ☠️☠️😂😂

This was me back in 2018:
    3CxYIBU.jpg
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    edited June 2022
    Your Result:
    spring

Almost twins!

early spring

I think secretly DeKay is with us, she's just in denial. Evil, hah! She even admitted to feeling kinda bad about her staring at that kid. Real evil wouldn't have even felt a little bad.

I know for a fact that @DeKay is scared to place her order at McDonald's, how evil can she really be? 🤷🏼‍♀️
    Your Result:
    spring

Almost twins!

early spring

You can drop the almost, as fas as I'm concerned it's close enough, we're twins! I figured if anybody was going to get the same result it would be you.

Yes! TWINNING!
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    I'm wired different.

9wScsa4.png?1
  • Options
    Your Result:
    spring

Almost twins!

early spring

I think secretly DeKay is with us, she's just in denial. Evil, hah! She even admitted to feeling kinda bad about her staring at that kid. Real evil wouldn't have even felt a little bad.

I know for a fact that @DeKay is scared to place her order at McDonald's, how evil can she really be? 🤷🏼‍♀️
    Your Result:
    spring

Almost twins!

early spring

Yes! TWINNING!

TWINSIES!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top