Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

TS4 Werewolves Gameplay Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Comments

• Options
    Phantasi33Phantasi33 Posts: 181 Member
    Amapola76 wrote: »
    That lake with the dock is giving me big '80s teen summer camp horror movie vibes. :D

Omg I thought the same thing 🤣🤣 where's Jason Voorhees? 😂
  • Options
    Mariefoxprice83Mariefoxprice83 Posts: 8,109 Member
    edited June 2022
    This isn't something I especially need but I'm happy for everyone who really wanted it. Having said that, I thought the same about the vampire pack. I enjoy vampires a lot when I play them, and use the build/buy and CAS items a lot. So it may depend on what items come with the pack, and also what the werewolves are like.
    Better to reign in Hell, than serve in Heaven.
  • Options
    mikamika Posts: 1,733 Member
    Not crazy about how the wolves look like a furry convention…
  • Options
    Amapola76Amapola76 Posts: 1,908 Member
    Phantasi33 wrote: »
    Amapola76 wrote: »
    That lake with the dock is giving me big '80s teen summer camp horror movie vibes. :D

Omg I thought the same thing 🤣🤣 where's Jason Voorhees? 😂

I might have to make a summer camp household...
  • Options
    DaWaterRatDaWaterRat Posts: 3,355 Member
    The last pack I was actively excited for was Paranormal Stuff.

I mean, I've liked the stuff we got with Dream Home Decorator and My Wedding Stories well enough, and I enjoyed Cottage Living way more than I expected (that I'm a sucker for English Countrysides helped) but I'm actively excited for this one.
  • Options
    BlkBarbiegalBlkBarbiegal Posts: 7,924 Member
    Can't wait to see more!
    Me on:
    Twitch jovi_jov
    Twitter BarbieSimmy
    Origin SimsBarbie
  • Options
    elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,549 Member
    Well to me there is most definitely something off with that face. It's for sure more cat-ish with the shape of the nose, at least to me it is.

I can say it's for sure it's totally different than I had imagined. Where's the long muzzle and snout like canines typically have. Maybe it's just the angle of the pic that is making it appear to be squished like a cat.
    I showed the pic to my hubby (non-simmer) and all he said was 'looks like a cat to me'.

Is it odd that I'm not a werewolf fan but am amazingly excited to see the trailer? Haha, I dunno what's going on in my head.
  • Options
    DianesimsDianesims Posts: 2,877 Member
    Same, I wasn’t interested in Werewolves but now I’m very intrigued……
    Well to me there is most definitely something off with that face. It's for sure more cat-ish with the shape of the nose, at least to me it is.

I can say it's for sure it's totally different than I had imagined. Where's the long muzzle and snout like canines typically have. Maybe it's just the angle of the pic that is making it appear to be squished like a cat.
    I showed the pic to my hubby (non-simmer) and all he said was 'looks like a cat to me'.

Is it odd that I'm not a werewolf fan but am amazingly excited to see the trailer? Haha, I dunno what's going on in my head.

• Options
    DianesimsDianesims Posts: 2,877 Member
    I think the girl in the middle and the Werewolf are the same, it’s her werewolf form.
    Also I like those converse style shoes she’s wearing !!
    Kerrigan wrote: »

The leg scars on the blue haired girl are absolutely awesome! I hope we have more than a few.

• Options
    HolidayHoliday Posts: 681 Member

I'm exactly the same, I've never been an advocate for Werewolves, however I really am intrigued as to what gameplay will be included in this pack. I really hope their abilities are different to the occults we already have in the game and we don't just see the same type of 'powers' that Vampires and Spellcasters do.
  • Options
    lanlynlanlyn Posts: 5,024 Member
    I kind of like that the werewolf is still wearing her neck collar and bracelets. Doesn't look like she kept her small earbobs though. Might not be possible, but piercings on the werewolf would have been cool too.
  • Options
    PlumbeebPlumbeeb Posts: 619 Member
    I had no idea how they'd execute an authentic werewolf look with the Sims 4 art style, but I have to say it's exceeded my expectations. It looks pretty good! I'm curious as to whether there's going to be any customisation for the occult, such as a style with less fur and some human features poking through, or really scruffy and matted styles that would suit the most feral of sims. I wonder if there'll be regular body hair too.

The cover art is excellent, I just hope it looks good in game too. CAS looks very promising, so I'm most excited about that I think. I also really love how unique those sims look, fingers crossed they're already residing in the (hopefully) new world.
    Sims 4 Wish List:
    • > Option to toggle on/off random townie generation.
    • > Turn vacation worlds into residential worlds.
    • > Option to purchase separate worlds or a world pack.
    • > Sleepwear kit.
    • > Atomic age kit.
  • Options
    DaepheneDaephene Posts: 1,760 Member
    Can't wait to turn Octavia Moon and Joaquin Le Chien into lycanthropes. It's too late for Diego Lobo, alas, as he's already a ghost.

Maybe the cat-like look is because we have the option of making were-creatures other than wolves? I'd love werecats and werebears.
  • Options
    OEII1001OEII1001 Posts: 3,682 Member
    If that's the wolf form then it is certainly an improvement over previous iterations. In any case, it's great that the werewolves are getting the vampire treatment. Too bad we had to wait until 2022 to get them.
  • Options
    BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 4,975 Member
    edited June 2022
    I don't care what anyone says. I'm making the Twilight wolf pack.

mhsqq1t.png

😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 (tears of joy btw)
    Excited to see everyone's werewolves!
    Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(
  • Options
    BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 4,975 Member
    edited June 2022
    Lol @elanorbreton

I showed the cover picture to my brother who doesn't play the sims and he said WT(insert expletive here) is that? That's a cat! Where's the wolf?! 😂
    However, I kindly explained to him that it will certainly look like the wolf I imagine when I finish with it 😏
    Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(
  • Options
    SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,128 Member
    I have so many Vampire sims that I made to look like a humanoid Werewolf. So, can't wait for them to actually be real Wolfies. B)
  • Options
    KartaiKartai Posts: 1,206 Member
    It's Cats :D this should be a Werewolves and Cats transformation now
  • Options
    HaflingerHaflinger Posts: 973 Member
    Kartai wrote: »
    It's Cats :D this should be a Werewolves and Cats transformation now

🎶 Miiiiiiiiidniiiiiiiiiighttttt … all alooooooooneeeeee innnnnnn theeeeeee mooooooooonliiiiiiiightttttttt….🎶
  • Options
    EricasFreePlayEricasFreePlay Posts: 849 Member
    edited June 2022
    That art cover looked way better than I expected it to look. I think they took their time with this one to get werewolves just right for this. I hope there are no game breaking glitches or mistakes with this pack. I am getting this one. I can't wait for it.
  • Options
    WrenryWrenry Posts: 960 Member
    I like that it's more wolf like an appearance than the hairy human with pointy teeth Sims 3 gave. But I'm just hoping the animation, walking/running doesn't make me frown.
  • Options
    GlacierSnowGlacierSnow Posts: 2,357 Member
    I sure hope we have the option to put clothes on the werewolf form. With that kind of look, I'm going to want to make Nick Wilde from Zootopia.
    Forum-Banner-01.jpg
    Seventeen & Maldusk Forum thread link
    My name on AHQ (and the upcoming sims forum) is "GlacierSnowGhost".
  • Options
    ashcrash19ashcrash19 Posts: 4,407 Member
    Super excited for this! I know the artwork is always a bit different than in game, but having a mostly wolf/werewolf looking version is great! I wonder if we'll have an option for a tail or not. It looks like there's a "normal" version and a "werewolf" version based on the look and accessories of the wolf in the picture.
    "Not All Who Wander Are Lost"-Tolkien
    Origin ID: simaddict1990
  • Options
    mightyspritemightysprite Posts: 5,896 Member
    AWOOOOOOOOO!!

(or meowww? no, it can't be a cat, the nose is too long.)
  • Options
    WrenryWrenry Posts: 960 Member
    edited June 2022
    I sure hope we have the option to put clothes on the werewolf form. With that kind of look, I'm going to want to make Nick Wilde from Zootopia.

Since it looks like the Sim is wearing the same collar and bracelets as the werewolf hopefully it'll extend to clothing. There's some good looking ripped up clothing already available that would work well. And barring that some creative modder will probably have some outfits made to fit the frame.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top