Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

TS4 Werewolves Gameplay Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

1484950515254...Next

Comments

• Options
    InuMiroLoverInuMiroLover Posts: 1,184 Member
    edited June 2022
    I was looking up the werewolves from the trailer in Maxis's gallery and I really got fascinated with that "Bonnie and Clyde" esque werewolf couple, Bianca and Kiril Barov. Bianca especially. After a quick makeover, I love how she turned out.

EYPIldg.png?1

She was giving me such fierce girlboss energy and I could just tell that behind that pretty face was someone that was calculating, manipulative and vengeful. Very vengeful. Playing with the lore around in my game a little bit, I decided that she alone knows the real truth behind the ever present animosity between werewolves and vampires. Her vengeance is not pointed at the vampires, but the spellcasters. She had discovered that spellcasters from the days of old were the ones that had orchestrated the forever war in their search for vanity, power and control. The werewolves were created from ancient (now forbidden) magic to become a weapon and scapegoat, but soon the spellcasters realized that they could not control their creations. Everything that could point to the spellcasters' initial involvement was hunted down and (supposedly) destroyed and with the minds of certain werewolf pack leaders and grand vampire masters altered, and the werewolves cursed into not being able to leave the mud that they called Moonwood, the spellcasters could sit back and let the passage of time shape the narrative into showing that they always the "neutral" party who simply wanted truce between the races, while vampires and werewolves were constantly at each other's necks like wild beasts.

She knows that trying to convince others of the truth will be for naught. There is centuries of animosity that cannot be overturned easily. Besides the spellcasters have eyes and ears everywhere they would not allow such information that could potentially unite the werewolves and vampires and bring down spellcaster society to exist freely. But she has a plan. And first it involves uniting all the werewolf packs under her clawed thumb.
  • Options
    Aquarius94Aquarius94 Posts: 505 Member

Is there a way to save some of these werewolf designs as like...templates or something for my sims? I've seen quite a few AMAZING ones like these that I'd like in my game.
  • Options
    DaniRose2143DaniRose2143 Posts: 8,854 Member
    I'm trying something new to help with pack gameplay. Lou and Ava are constantly getting hit with warnings and the occasional probation. Lou even came dangerously close to getting kicked out of the Wildfangs. With a toddler at home I have a hard time sending them to the Wildfangs hangout, and if I leave them to their own devices they rarely if ever fulfill any of the requirements. The hardest one is pack participation, for me anyway, so I capped the membership at Rory, Ava, Lou, and Lux. Then I moved Rory and Lux in with Ava, Lou and Evie. At least that way its easy to fulfill the requirement for maintaining positive relationships with your packmates. Downside is, it really caps pack membership. Or caps the number of pack members you can have that you want to be sure and maintain their standing. The ones I don't care whether they make it or not, can look after themselves. It also caps how big Ava and Lou's family can get.

I figured its worth a try for a bit while I look for other solutions.
  • Options
    Atreya33Atreya33 Posts: 4,429 Member
    I'm trying something new to help with pack gameplay. Lou and Ava are constantly getting hit with warnings and the occasional probation. Lou even came dangerously close to getting kicked out of the Wildfangs. With a toddler at home I have a hard time sending them to the Wildfangs hangout, and if I leave them to their own devices they rarely if ever fulfill any of the requirements. The hardest one is pack participation, for me anyway, so I capped the membership at Rory, Ava, Lou, and Lux. Then I moved Rory and Lux in with Ava, Lou and Evie. At least that way its easy to fulfill the requirement for maintaining positive relationships with your packmates. Downside is, it really caps pack membership. Or caps the number of pack members you can have that you want to be sure and maintain their standing. The ones I don't care whether they make it or not, can look after themselves. It also caps how big Ava and Lou's family can get.

Thank you for sharing. I wish we could see all the pack members in the information overview of the packs. I also moved Rory and lou into a lot in moonwood Mill. I know lots are scarce but it feels strange if they don't actually live in the neighbourhood.
  • Options
    deedles64deedles64 Posts: 149 Member
    I was under the impression that Greg stayed on his own lot and would leave you alone if you left him alone. Imagine my surprise when I was playing a household on the other side of town and my attention was drawn outside where Greg was beating up my one of my sims who was, moments ago, minding his own business in his own yard!
  • Options
    telemwilltelemwill Posts: 1,752 Member
    I've been playing with the premades, and it's hard to keep up with pack requirement for self-sufficiency. You can't garden or fish in the winter. Just making an excellent dish and serving it to your pack mates doesn't count as self-sufficiency. You have to put it in the tree. I was able to keep up with pack participation by scavenging, but now I have to feed excellent food to the tree.

I will probably keep the packs to the current families and happily create fake ones with clubs in other worlds.
  • Options
    DarrenDarren Posts: 129 Member
    What I am a bit disappointed it that, at least for me, most career clothes do not show on werewolves. Especially annoying with active careers lice actor.
  • Options
    DaniRose2143DaniRose2143 Posts: 8,854 Member
    Atreya33 wrote: »

Thank you for sharing. I wish we could see all the pack members in the information overview of the packs. I also moved Rory and lou into a lot in moonwood Mill. I know lots are scarce but it feels strange if they don't actually live in the neighbourhood.

@Atreya33 I am so sorry I missed your post. I was just in here reading a recent post, scrolled back and found your post. I had completely forgotten I had even made the post you were responding too.😲

By now you and others may have tried the pack household idea, if not, it doesn't work. If your packmates are in your household you can't do pack related socials with them. Like with Rory, I tried to have Ava give her a packmate gift and the option was greyed out. It's just a pain in the butt to be in a pack and be a mom to a baby or toddler. Once they age up to children they can tag along to pack gatherings or more easily look after themselves for a little while. I like to have Evie come along now with Ava to learn what it means to be a werewolf.
  • Options
    telemwilltelemwill Posts: 1,752 Member
    Strangely enough, my werewolves can give packmate gifts to werewolves in the rival pack. They can't give them to each other as they are all in the same household. I hope that changes. Also making an excellent meal for your pack household should count as self sufficiency and pack participation.
  • Options
    PeralPeral Posts: 873 Member
    I love this pack, but with goals fulfilled it seem to work towards a perfectly normal wolfperson, loved and respected. I love that how much my wolvies try to be good and kind, they still get dislike from all normal Sims. Can my Wolvies really help scaring nad beating up Sims and wreck and 🐸🐸🐸🐸 all over their lots whilst in wolfform. It is a fun thing to do for a Wolvie! Other Sims should show more understanding

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top