Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

SimGurus Are Hinting Something. 🤔

Comments

• Options
    MeowchaFrappeMeowchaFrappe Posts: 840 Member
    Fingers crossed we get something.
  • Options
    DaniRose2143DaniRose2143 Posts: 9,033 Member
    I'm expecting one more clue in the next 5 minutes or so. Gawd, I hope we're getting a trailer or anything tonight.
  • Options
    BubblegumjonahBubblegumjonah Posts: 118 Member
    I'm expecting one more clue in the next 5 minutes or so. Gawd, I hope we're getting a trailer or anything tonight.

Keep your expectations low so that way there's only one way they can go!
  • Options
    edited May 2022

In spite of how I worded it, I'll survive if we don't.🙂

I will admit these teasers with the runes have been really fun. If we get nothing tonight, more puzzles tomorrow.
  • Options
    I wonder how many more (if any) clues we're going to get? Or if we'll move right into a teaser or what???
  • Options
    edited May 2022
    I wonder how many more (if any) clues we're going to get? Or if we'll move right into a teaser or what???

The way they've been doing this I feel like they have one last big one they'll put out shortly before the release.

• Options
    BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 4,975 Member
    Some says it means alpha beta omega
    And with the way the gurus responded it must be true!

Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(
  • Options

I saw that link and whipped around to grab my notebook. I was like it's here, the big clue.😁
  • Options
    I think we have more riddles to solve tomorrow.
  • Options
    KyreRoenKyreRoen Posts: 677 Member

@Bubblegumjonah
    Lower? Because "up" is not where they've managed in the past few years.
    Check out my 'Simming Tips' for detailed tips and tricks (TS4).
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,460 Member
    I think we have more riddles to solve tomorrow.

I'd rather they drop a teaser for the trailer Tomorrow. Teaser Tomorrow and Trailer Thursday.
  • Options
    edited June 2022
    It looks that way. They will have to get the trailer out soon if we're going to get it on the 14th.🤞
  • Options
    edited June 2022
    No new clues yet.
  • Options
    No new clues yet.

I think it's officially see ya tomorrow o'clock.
  • Options
    BlueR0seBlueR0se Posts: 1,601 Member

Omegaverse/ABO wouldn't work for Sims 4 cause that's 18+ content. There can definitely be a werewolf hierarchy/roles stuff and possibly even an attraction system to come but actual ABO stuff coming to Sims 4 would never happen. Wolves are monogamous species so there may be some thing special (an reward? moodlet? aspiration?) about having a single long term/faithful partner or something like it that is special. And there will no doubt be ABO jokes I'm 100% sure but actual ABO content? Nooooooo way. lol
  • Options
    Chaotic_MoiraChaotic_Moira Posts: 482 Member
    edited June 2022
    BlueR0se wrote: »
    Omegaverse/ABO wouldn't work for Sims 4 cause that's 18+ content. There can definitely be a werewolf hierarchy/roles stuff and possibly even an attraction system to come but actual ABO stuff coming to Sims 4 would never happen. Wolves are monogamous species so there may be some thing special (an reward? moodlet? aspiration?) about having a single long term/faithful partner or something like it that is special. And there will no doubt be ABO jokes I'm 100% sure but actual ABO content? Nooooooo way. lol

Good golly miss molly. I had to look this up cause I was like why would ABO animal hierarchies be a problem? And I could see some alpha wolf reference or element being put in for sure. I don't think that is probably what the person had in mind when they said ABO. I think they just meant the typically, and commonly used references with wolf/animal packs.

However, I came across interesting info you were referencing about wolves not actually attaining leader status via dominance. I had no idea that that was not accurate. And now I have to go read more on it because that is really interesting.

Features I'd like brought back from the dead.
    | Picture in Picture mode | Custom Paintings | Preset scenarios for resident sims | Placing my own lots |
    | Saving my own Buy Mode collections! | Saving an outfit in CAS | CaSt. Smaller is ok | Open World |
  • Options
    BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 4,975 Member
    Everything ts4 does stick to the rating. So I don't know why ABO would be considered 18+ in the first place but I'm sure whatever they decide to do with it will be rating friendly. I don't really feel like this is even debatable.
    Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(
  • Options
    SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,153 Member
    Ok, so according to the current hints, there's a fated mate named Avelina who can swim in a lunar lake. So, I'm thinking she's the cursed Werewolf of 100 years who fell-in-love with a Vampire. However, an evil Spellcaster cast a frozen-in-time spell on her because he was so jealous of her love for her Vampire Prince.
  • Options
    SheriSim57SheriSim57 Posts: 6,997 Member
    Leowyld wrote: »
    Recipe for grilled luna fish

Ok though, having had dogs and cats…… cats seem to prefer tuna, and fish more altogether, so could we be getting werecats and werewolves. In fact, could the war mentioned have been between werecats and werewolf’s?

Or, is it just a recipe?
  • Options
    SheriSim57SheriSim57 Posts: 6,997 Member
    edited June 2022
    Amapola76 wrote: »

Side note, I really hope werewolves will be able to eat raw fish. (Would be great if we also had cross pack functionality where they could chase chickens, bunnies, etc., but I suppose that may be too much to hope for.)

I was hoping they could go after chickens too. I’m thinking there will be a lot trait where werewolf’s are very likely to show up…..
  • Options
    comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    SheriSim57 wrote: »

Ok though, having had dogs and cats…… cats seem to prefer tuna, and fish more altogether, so could we be getting werecats and werewolves. In fact, could the war mentioned have been between werecats and werewolf’s?

Or, is it just a recipe?

don't know.
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • Options
    DaWaterRatDaWaterRat Posts: 3,358 Member

Good golly miss molly. I had to look this up cause I was like why would ABO animal hierarchies be a problem? And I could see some alpha wolf reference or element being put in for sure. I don't think that is probably what the person had in mind when they said ABO. I think they just meant the typically, and commonly used references with wolf/animal packs.

However, I came across interesting info you were referencing about wolves not actually attaining leader status via dominance. I had no idea that that was not accurate. And now I have to go read more on it because that is really interesting.

It's because of that research that I was/am hoping that they didn't include any sort of Alpha/Omega hierarchy in the pack. Or at least not based on a werewolf's ability to fight.

I mean, I won't be (very) disappointed if they do include it, because it's such a common part of pop culture, but I still hope they find a different way to handle pack hierarchies.
  • Options
    DaWaterRat wrote: »

It's because of that research that I was/am hoping that they didn't include any sort of Alpha/Omega hierarchy in the pack. Or at least not based on a werewolf's ability to fight.

I mean, I won't be (very) disappointed if they do include it, because it's such a common part of pop culture, but I still hope they find a different way to handle pack hierarchies.

There has to be a way to tie it into a strengths/weaknesses tree. I hate the idea of influence points or something even more than having to fight to establish dominance. Unless leadership was a specific strength you can choose as you spend more time in your wolf form and gain experience.
  • Options
    RoseQuartzRoseQuartz Posts: 164 Member
    Maybe the "dominance" in the pack could be tied to charisma skill or some new skill that leverages charisma.
  • Options
    edited June 2022
    RoseQuartz wrote: »
    Maybe the "dominance" in the pack could be tied to charisma skill or some new skill that leverages charisma.

I like that idea. What I want to see is what sort of pack activities will there be? Maybe they can tie retaining your dominance or leadership of the pack to how successful the pack was on each outing. If you have good hunts or whatever, you increase your dominance. Have a bad hunt it goes down. Maybe each werewolf has the ability to assemble a pack, but the pack will be more or less likely to join that werewolf given their dominance level or werewolf rank.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top