Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

SimGurus Are Hinting Something. 🤔

Comments

• honeypooh1267honeypooh1267 Posts: 1,344 Member
    Ten parts wolfsbane three parts moonpetal this sounds something like a potion or drink for the werewolf.. kind of like the vampire has...
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,847 Member
    Ten Parts Wolfsbane To Three Parts Moonpetal

Now I'm really excited. Alchemy and potions are some of my favorite game features.
  • DaniRose2143DaniRose2143 Posts: 8,815 Member
    edited May 2022

Now I'm really excited. Alchemy and potions are some of my favorite game features.

Not just going to be werewolves. The idea of a crossover with RoM is looking a lot more likely over the last two days. I really want the best possible werewolves, but if they can tie them and RoM together that would be awesome. Maybe I will finally get into RoM.
  • MeowchaFrappeMeowchaFrappe Posts: 840 Member
    Someone over of Twitter suggested that maybe it's a Werewolf "cure?" Considering Wolfsbane is known to ward off Werewolves it would make sense...

Not just going to be werewolves. The idea of a crossover with RoM is looking a lot more likely over the last two days. I really want the best possible werewolves, but if they can tie them and RoM together that would be awesome. Maybe I will finally get into RoM.

I love getting cross-pack compatibility. So having that for both RoM AND Vampires would be a dream come true!
    Someone over of Twitter suggested that maybe it's a Werewolf "cure?" Considering Wolfsbane is known to ward off Werewolves it would make sense...

I was wondering about that. We would need a cure and that sounds logical. This is really getting interesting. I've almost forgotten about not getting a trailer yet. But the night's not over....
    edited May 2022

I love getting cross-pack compatibility. So having that for both RoM AND Vampires would be a dream come true!

Dare to dream they tied all three together? Three-sided occult rivalry. It makes a lot of sense.

Ok I'm getting even more excited. I'm so excited I can barely type because my hands are shaking.
  • alanmichael1alanmichael1 Posts: 5,405 Member
    They should make alchemy a skill for all Sims (like in 3). They should also fix and refresh herbalism.

I was wondering about that. We would need a cure and that sounds logical. This is really getting interesting. I've almost forgotten about not getting a trailer yet. But the night's not over....

Very true... and well even if we don't get a full trailer tonight... it's always possible we might still get a small teaser and it could be released either tomorrow or Thursday? I have a feeling we're going to get something else this week...

Dare to dream they tied all three together? Three-sided occult rivalry. It makes a lot of sense.

Ok I'm getting even more excited. I'm so excited I can barely type because my hands are shaking.

I'm trying not to get my hopes up too much, but it would be completely perfect if all three got tried together like this...

Very true... and well even if we don't get a full trailer tonight... it's always possible we might still get a small teaser and it could be released either tomorrow or Thursday? I have a feeling we're going to get something else this week...

@simgirl1010 pointed out that we got the reveal for this roadmap at night. I'm expecting them to keep sending clues for another two or three hours and then drop the trailer.

I'm trying not to get my hopes up too much, but it would be completely perfect if all three got tried together like this...

That explains Mooncasters, the Century Conflict, alchemy symbols. This is at a minimum a crossover with RoM.

They should make alchemy a skill for all Sims (like in 3). They should also fix and refresh herbalism.

Oh absolutely. Give us an alchemy station for non-casters, the casters can use their cauldron. This is all so perfectly lined up.

That explains Mooncasters, the Century Conflict, alchemy symbols. This is at a minimum a crossover with RoM.

I was a bit confused as to what Mooncasters meant at first, but the pack having this sort of cross compatibility would explain some of the more confusing messages.
  • HaflingerHaflinger Posts: 973 Member

Wolfsbane/monkshood was a well known poison to kill wolves back in the day.
    Haflinger wrote: »

Wolfsbane/monkshood was a well known poison to kill wolves back in the day.

I have heard it that take on it as well. But considering this IS Sims, it will most likely be a "cure." Rather than a tool to kill them.
    edited May 2022

I was a bit confused as to what Mooncasters meant at first, but the pack having this sort of cross compatibility would explain some of the more confusing messages.

Even though I wanted this to be all about werewolves I'm not as worried as I was a couple of days ago about the quality of the werewolves suffering. I still what big hairy snarling bipedal humanoid beasts, but as someone who was really letdown by RoM this is getting me excited for it again. It sounds like it could be a major upgrade to the spellcasters as well as giving us werewolves.

• 12JEREMIA12JEREMIA Posts: 3,143 Member
    kY4jifI.png
    Wanna know what it says?

(P.S. I draw them astrological and alchemical signs myself)
    Where Is My Second Favorite Music Rhythm And Blues At?

I agree where is it?
  • cynciecyncie Posts: 4,646 Member
    edited May 2022

Oh absolutely. Give us an alchemy station for non-casters, the casters can use their cauldron. This is all so perfectly lined up.

I don’t think they would make it so the pack isn’t stand alone. They’re not going to require players to have all three occults to play any pack. Alchemy is a major skill in RoM, so a potion for this pack would most likely work like the ones in Vampires where you have to study lore and level up the skill to enable you to prepare it. What I’m hoping is that there is extra gameplay beyond the basics if you also have RoM or even Vampires that will integrate the packs in a way that enhances them all, but doesn’t affect the basic play of any pack.
    edited May 2022
    cyncie wrote: »

I don’t think they would make it so the pack isn’t stand alone. They’re not going to require players to have all three occults to play any pack. A potion would most likely work like the ones in Vampires where you have to study lore and level up the skill to enable you to prepare it. What I’m hoping is that there is extra gameplay beyond the basics if you also have RoM or even Vampires that will integrate the packs in a way that enhances them all, but doesn’t affect the basic play of any pack.

It would be nice if they could tie them together, make it so there is a little something extra for those that have all three packs. Just a guess, but I would think most occult lovers have all the required packs anyway. They throw us an occult and we're powerless to resist.

• cynciecyncie Posts: 4,646 Member

I don’t think they would make it so the pack isn’t stand alone. They’re not going to require players to have all three occults to play any pack. A potion would most likely work like the ones in Vampires where you have to study lore and level up the skill to enable you to prepare it. What I’m hoping is that there is extra gameplay beyond the basics if you also have RoM or even Vampires that will integrate the packs in a way that enhances them all, but doesn’t affect the basic play of any pack.

It would be nice if they could tie them together, make it so there is a little something extra for those that have all three packs. Just a guess, but I would think most occult lovers have all the required packs anyway. They throw us an occult and we're powerless to resist.

Yep. That’s what I’m hoping, anyway.

Yep. That’s what I’m hoping, anyway.

I would love it if Mooncasters exist in this pack that any improvements they made with their gameplay would translate to spellcasters. If that happens and we get a good alchemy skill and gameplay it would be icing on the cake.
  • ashcrash19ashcrash19 Posts: 4,407 Member
    7:32pm EST, still hoping for a potential teaser/trailer today at 8:00pm. If not, hopefully tomorrow or Thursday? Would love cross-pack functionality with ROM and Vampires!
    "Not All Who Wander Are Lost"-Tolkien
    Origin ID: simaddict1990
    edited May 2022
    The hour approacheth.

Will we get a trailer tonight? Twenty minutes to 8EST.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top