Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

SimGurus Are Hinting Something. 🤔

Comments

• EmmaVaneEmmaVane Posts: 7,847 Member
    edited June 2022
    PhilSims wrote: »

Unsure of exact whereabouts dizziness is worsening quickly now before I transform

Let it be known that Vampires suck they are just the worst

The first letter on every line of the poem spells "wolf".

ETA: He's also completed the alphabet for us with this one.
  • DaniRose2143DaniRose2143 Posts: 8,817 Member
    edited June 2022
    Time to get your wolf on

giphy.gif
  • VeeDubVeeDub Posts: 1,862 Member
    Well, in addition to the W.O.L.F. poem, the accompanying picture in the tweet is clearly the "Rosetta Stone" of the whole bunch (has every letter of the English alphabet), so I'd be surprised if they do any more of those.
    FYI: Just because you can see my signature, don't assume that I can see yours.
    Because I can't; I keep all sigs turned off. ;)
    edited June 2022
    VeeDub wrote: »
    Well, in addition to the W.O.L.F. poem, the accompanying picture in the tweet is clearly the "Rosetta Stone" of the whole bunch (has every letter of the English alphabet), so I'd be surprised if they do any more of those.

Doi posted it at midnight, or midnight wherever he is. All of the clues have been leading up to the writer transforming into a werewolf, and that happened in that last clue.

And Doi was the one to post the first clue, so why not the last too.

Doi posted it at midnight, or midnight wherever he is. All of the clues have been leading up to the writer transforming into a werewolf, and that happened in that last clue.

It does seem appropriate. :) The cryptic clues thing has been fun, but I'm ready for some actual news now. :lol:

It does seem appropriate. :) The cryptic clues thing has been fun, but I'm ready for some actual news now. :lol:

I could be wrong, but I think the next we hear from the gurus is going to be the release of the teaser or trailer.

• simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,847 Member
    As much fun as the hints are I'm ready for some solid info. My Twitter notifications have been going crazy the past two days. 😄
  • IrishSimmer21IrishSimmer21 Posts: 464 Member
    The hints are great but I just hope they've put as much effort into the pack.
  • Chaotic_MoiraChaotic_Moira Posts: 482 Member
    Simmingal wrote: »
    either way I think they have to make Beware of the Greg posters and signs

Bob has concerns..

Beware.jpg

Features I'd like brought back from the dead.
    | Picture in Picture mode | Custom Paintings | Preset scenarios for resident sims | Placing my own lots |
    | Saving my own Buy Mode collections! | Saving an outfit in CAS | CaSt. Smaller is ok | Open World |
  • KokoaMilkKokoaMilk Posts: 267 Member

Oh, believe me.
    All this effort into spilling info and playing games leads to them doing a lot of work to do better than the Wedding Pack.

They know a lot of effort is needed
    KokoaMilk wrote: »

Oh, believe me.
    All this effort into spilling info and playing games leads to them doing a lot of work to do better than the Wedding Pack.

True. Things can only get better from here👀
    I'm going to be truly upset if these hinted characters aren't in the game. I'm not a player of premades but I already feel so invested in this story.
    KokoaMilk wrote: »

Oh, believe me.

There was a lot of fence mending needed after MWS. I feel like they know they have to do something big and it has to be spot on from the start because confidence in them has been really low lately. A vampires level of success would help turn that around.
    I'm going to be truly upset if these hinted characters aren't in the game. I'm not a player of premades but I already feel so invested in this story.

I'm expecting Avelina at least. We need Greg too, just so we know what he looks like. We need to know so we can spot him and beware of him more easily.
    Here's one I think we may have missed.

There's a werewolf romance series entitled Fated Mates.

A secret Lycan world, hidden in plain sight. An outsider suddenly drawn in...She can't resist him, but he knows he can never have her...

edited June 2022
    Here's one I think we may have missed.

There's a werewolf romance series entitled Fated Mates.

A secret Lycan world, hidden in plain sight. An outsider suddenly drawn in...She can't resist him, but he knows he can never have her...

The writer wants Avelina and she wants him, but Greg stands in the way.
    The first letters of each line spell LAIR.
    edited June 2022

Good catch!

ETA: I think it's LAIN? 🤔
    edited June 2022

Which post or tweet or whatever are we reading the first letters from this time? I feel like I'm missing something somewhere...

Edit: Apparently you guys are seeing different formatting than I am. The tweet most recently posted above me shows no separate lines for me.

Edit 2: Or if we're going by wrapped lines, it would be just three letters for me: L,f,n.
  • StarfreeStarfree Posts: 1,448 Member
    @simgirl1010 no it's LAIR; the last line of Popcorn's tweet reads "right now".
  • PhilSimsPhilSims Posts: 190 Member
    edited June 2022
    I see it as one sentence, rather than separate lines.
    PhilSims wrote: »
    I see it as one sentence, rather than separate lines.

Same here, though it does wrap. No more than three letters, though, and they don't spell anything, unless "Lfn" is short for "Laughing" or something. :lol:
    I just noticed it spells LAIR in simgirl1010's post but when I opened the tweet in the app, it doesn't.

Serves me right for thinking I'm clever😄
  • honeypooh1267honeypooh1267 Posts: 1,344 Member
    edited June 2022
    one spells out Lair and another one spells out Wolf.. but you put them together you get Wolf Lair. :o
  • RoseQuartzRoseQuartz Posts: 164 Member
    Simmingal wrote: »
    either way I think they have to make Beware of the Greg posters and signs

Bob has concerns..

Beware.jpg

With all the creepy poetry going on around here lately, I can see WHY Bob has concerns! People transforming into werewolves, talk going on about vampires and mooncasters and whatnot....And all Bob wants to do is enjoy some pancakes and not have to worry about frogs! (And he also wonders, "Who's Greg?") :D

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top