Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Townie Fashion Police >.<

Comments

• Options
    Becka28Becka28 Posts: 1,870 Member
    I love this thread and the crazy townies in here - I get jealous of the really wild CC using ones LOL. I don't have a lot of cc in my game. I use MCC to populate my world from my library but I keep 25% randoms so I get so wacky townie looks and fashion still.

I love the confidence they have in their fashion choices.
    QMsiKpAl.png?1

Except this dude - not sure why
    985BgvQl.png

Maybe he was jealous that this guy was better at the makeup than he is.... (I think this guy is gorgeous and I will have to save him - stat!)
    415e9igl.png

This girl was so near but so far - almost got the co-ordinated outfit and needed to listen to that advice about removing one accessory before you leave the house.
    H6v12Ozl.png?1

And this townie decided that he had a fool proof way of avoiding becoming arrested by the fashion police
    - just don't wear clothes LOL
    Azur30ll.png?1
  • Options
    Armika74Armika74 Posts: 367 Member

FMgTdaO.png?1
    I asked for party wear at the New years bash and got this :D
  • Options
    DaniRose2143DaniRose2143 Posts: 8,849 Member
    edited March 2022
    @Armika74 Let that be a lesson, always wait until after you get dressed to start drinking. That outfit is everything, literally and figuratively. It's awesome.

I guess since we're on the subject of holiday attire and questionable drinking habits, I should post this shot. That most have been one wild St. Patrick's Day party at the senior citizens center.

SMXg0xf.png?1
  • Options
    ThriorThrior Posts: 612 Member
    @Kimmer Agreed. I honestly love townie fashion which is why I usually refuse to give them any makeovers. The worlds of TS4 would be much more boring and less colorful without them.

Ah, the good ol' eyeball ring is there as well.
    xjipVZw.jpg

Another shot of Trent's co-worker saying "Eff the police!" to police uniforms.
    CPJwQBY.jpg
  • Options
    MoonlightGrahamMoonlightGraham Posts: 884 Member
    edited March 2022
    LMLS2143 wrote: »
    That is the essence of this thread. Let's have a chuckle at the weirdness that total randomness can create.

I really should create a throwaway save just to see what townies my game can create with the ludicrous amount of cc I can provide it to work with. I have literally billions, trillions of combinations for the game to choose from. I have thousands of hairstyles, dresses, tops, skirts, shorts, shoes, boots, makeup, etc...

@LMLS2143 That's the way I look at it, too. There are days when I simply need the laugh I get from a ridiculously attired Townie. Several of my favorites have been saved to my Gallery, so I'll be able to add them to my Simworld whenever I want them around. I sometimes envision them with personalities as unconventional as their attire, and sometimes they simply have very creative senses of fashion.

I do usually fix the crazy makeup, especially on Sims who present as masculine. I have a few makeup-wearing guys, but they keep it subtle.
    Exie hay, cavero, veebo marz viremzico.
    Exie hay, cavero, mabza meeah vendarzo.
    Yevsas mairzeemo!
  • Options
    DaniRose2143DaniRose2143 Posts: 8,849 Member
    @LMLS2143 That's the way I look at it, too. There are days when I simply need the laugh I get from a ridiculously attired Townie. Several of my favorites have been saved to my Gallery, so I'll be able to add them to my Simworld whenever I want them around. I sometimes envision them with personalities as unconventional as their attire, and sometimes they simply have very creative senses of fashion.

I do usually fix the crazy makeup, especially on Sims who present as masculine. I have a few makeup-wearing guys, but they keep it subtle.

Great idea! I never thought to save any of them. Time for that to change I think.
  • Options
    OldeseadoggeOldeseadogge Posts: 5,000 Member
    I've been having restaurant staff showing up in other that the intended outfits of late. Not en masse, just 1 per shift. Odd.
  • Options
    bixtersbixters Posts: 2,299 Member
    Mac makeup strikes again in Strangerville :D:D

y4mWWA30Ax6mdyIj7Yptk47PEf8yKZgf50N2xCbCWk_Y0rdGqjiu4bp9SP0DFgdEj_XETyoit4Fv9ZsZjzH05lcsguzpaJrlywUwe3RWwGzaQ3jM8a2P6PtUmUtKqMa0x5ZFXV7n5U3515uuuPbliZVa-VUwsOfMAdaq7FFqDDGt5L9klujWdfztSPCJE5TVXWc?width=660&height=371&cropmode=none
  • Options
    ThriorThrior Posts: 612 Member
    Yeah I bet it's cold wearing that.
    6d12H2g.jpg

Not a vampire btw, I checked.
    00oaFQy.jpg
  • Options
    Lucy_HenleyLucy_Henley Posts: 2,970 Member
    Sometimes I’ll change a child Sim’s outfit, usually the ones who were born in-game or who were pre-made toddlers eg Evie Delgato. But other than that I tend to leave townies alone.
  • Options
    Admiral8QAdmiral8Q Posts: 3,326 Member
    Thrior wrote: »
    Not a vampire btw, I checked.
    00oaFQy.jpg

I kinda like that last outfit on her! With a few tweaks could actually be pretty cool! B)
    The face paint completes it. :)
    Reticulating Splines...
    9ODVlJh.png

• Options
    kkira555kkira555 Posts: 102 Member
    Armika74 wrote: »

FMgTdaO.png?1

So is that shirt in the game or is it cc, because I love it?
  • Options
    kkira555 wrote: »

FMgTdaO.png?1

The shirt (blouse) looks like it may not be CC. I like it too. If anyone knows what pack it is from (if so not CC), please say!

The jean skirt does look like CC. And the blue streaks in her hair means that at least 1 CC item is 'bleeding-through' the mesh somewhere.

But, for a crazy random party outfit, it is pretty cool! B)
    Reticulating Splines...
    9ODVlJh.png

• Options
    AaleynAaleyn Posts: 301 Member
    kkira555 wrote: »
    FMgTdaO.png?1

The shirt is not CC, it's from Dream Home Decorator pack 😊

And the jean skirt looks like it's the one that is from Discover University pack (I'm not 100% sure, because it is "a side view", so all the details don't show) 😊

This sim really wants to stand out in a crowd at parties 😄
    "Where words fail, music speaks" ~ Hans Christian Andersen ♥*♥*♥ My Gallery ID: Aaleyn
  • Options
    KimmerKimmer Posts: 2,383 Member
    edited April 2022
    Sims 4 fashion strikes again. Marjaana came home from work wearing this new Style Infliuencer career outfit. B)
    Pink socks and blue pantyhose with ski goggles, snazzy combo.

HcaSB39.png
  • Options
    MoonlightGrahamMoonlightGraham Posts: 884 Member
    Eric did not use the nearby bubble blower before he picked his outfit for the Humor & Hijinks Festival.
    db0muDh.png
    @Kimmer He's obviously following Marjaana on Simstagram. Where else would he have learned that knee socks with pantyhose are trending? However, he's chosen a red-and-green mask instead of ski goggles.
    Exie hay, cavero, veebo marz viremzico.
    Exie hay, cavero, mabza meeah vendarzo.
    Yevsas mairzeemo!
  • Options
    Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    I had just finished downloading the Décor to the Max kit and opened my game to play and saw this guy walking by my Sim's house in Glimmerbrook. I remember thinking 'Is the game trolling me?' He looked just like he belonged in a build using that kit! :D I think he actually looks kind of cool!

P7eJme0.png
  • Options
    KimmerKimmer Posts: 2,383 Member
    Eric did not use the nearby bubble blower before he picked his outfit for the Humor & Hijinks Festival.
    db0muDh.png
    @Kimmer He's obviously following Marjaana on Simstagram. Where else would he have learned that knee socks with pantyhose are trending? However, he's chosen a red-and-green mask instead of ski goggles.
    Lol, I should make Marjaana style the random townies with these kind of styles. I might just do it for fun. It will make the Sims world look much less boring. :D
  • Options
    WaytoomanyUIDsWaytoomanyUIDs Posts: 845 Member
    I have no idea what is up with Bella Goth here

GLarqB6.jpg

Origin/Gallery ID: WaytoomanyUIDs
  • Options
    Thinks she's 007 in 'Moonraker'?
  • Options
    Thinks she's 007 in 'Moonraker'?

Oh no! One of my favourite "Bond" movies! :smiley:;)B)

A "The Sims" style scene from Moonraker. Heh!
    Here:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rCFLgDsqh6Q
    Reticulating Splines...
    9ODVlJh.png

• Options
    Adorable! I particularly like any with Sean Connery. He is Bond, the others just play Bond. No bias there...
  • Options
    Lucy_HenleyLucy_Henley Posts: 2,970 Member
    Sims in bizarre outfits are always funny, but when they’re part of the Style Influencer career it’s even better! :D
    @Karababy52 that guy looks very good pleased with himself! “Yep, I’m in a silly outfit, but who cares? I think I look awesome!”
  • Options
    Chezombie86Chezombie86 Posts: 5 New Member
    OMG I have been doing this since forever, but only just noticed this thread!. I had SOOOOOOO many townie fashion police photos in my screenshots folder, but I had to blitz my old PC and didn't save them, doesn't matter, as there are plenty more to be taken on new PC lol.

I am SOOOO happy to have found this thread, when I take some more later on I will be sure to post them XD
  • Options
    Becka28Becka28 Posts: 1,870 Member
    @Chezombie86 welcome - it is one of my all time favourite threads too. I am also a big fan of the game glitches screenshot thread - also great for a laugh when you are feeling low.

@Karababy52 your glimmerbrook sim is awesome -I am superglad he also has the same silly walk that Malcolm Landgraab has (I think from that shot) as it suits him. I would definetely put him in my library. (Ps Loving your current avatar sim too).

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top