January 17 - Friday Highlights are back! Come take a look!
January 17 - Ready for a -not tiny- livestream? Click here!
January 16 - Patch day for The Sims 4! Find the patch notes for PC/Mac here, and here for console (someone said Gallery?)

Townie Fashion Police >.<

Hey Guys! Just wanted to share some pictures of townies who don't own mirrors! Share yours too!!!

dw2clc.png

nd3dx2.png
21mbz47.jpg

Comments

• BabyCarrotzBabyCarrotz Posts: 949 Member
    Oh lawd xD Mine are just too horrible I can't even bring myself to take their pics :(

I deleted the townies right away tho
  • MightydanMightydan Posts: 2,983 Member
    Omg I can't decide which one is worse.
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 54,962 Member
    Orchid13 wrote: »

Gloves and glasses. Why do townies have a need to wear EVERYTHING?

They wanna show off that they own everything in the wardrobe. Oh wait.
    My origin ID: DeKaythePUNK
    gJHPfR1.gif
  • xitneverendssxitneverendss Posts: 1,762 Member
    This has inspired me to take pics of my own townies horrible fashion sense haha.

I'll definitely share some pictures soon!
  • BrokenChaos69BrokenChaos69 Posts: 921 Member
    I feel blessed not seeing this too often in my own game. I remember the horror days of TS3 fashion. I have been pretty lucky with 4! Would adore the stylist career to come back though! It's right near the top of my want list.
    Gallery ID: ChaosKitten666
    I hope my Sims and lots aren't too terrible!
  • 0Chloe0Chloe Posts: 1,922 Member
    I've never came across any townies with outfits this bad in my game. I'm jealous, in a way. I'd love to see stuff this bad.
    nR9bj3xc5JPW0.gif
  • JasonPogoJasonPogo Posts: 504 Member
    lovejess2 wrote: »
    Yeah townie dressing is the worst. I use a cheat to edit thier outfits. Worst thing I saw was a lady without pants just a shirt and undies.

You don't need a cheat to change townies outfits. Just go to manage world and click on unplaced households. You get a list of every townie and can take them into CC.
  • taatelimiestaatelimies Posts: 105 Member
    edited August 2015
    Didn't the devs say before release that they made the AI more stylish this time around, meaning townies wouldn't like this? Since then I have realized they were lying. :D To make matters worse, some CC creators allow their creations to be randomly used on townies, so I have plenty of male sims with eyeliner and pink lip gloss... This happens with base game content too, though, and I'm not evenn sure if creators can affect it. :p I often use testingcheats to fix the worst crimes against humanity (and fashion) I see around town.
    Origin ID: pinkb4tman | PSN: otttoe
  • Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 18,488 Member
    My townies dress normal. :)
    vvT0gUf.jpg?1
  • GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 15,062 Member
    I pay little or no attention to the Townies. LOL
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/