Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Townie Fashion Police >.<

Orchid13Orchid13 Posts: 8,823 Member
edited February 13 in Nominated Threads
Hey Guys! Just wanted to share some pictures of townies who don't own mirrors! Share yours too!!!

dw2clc.png

nd3dx2.png
21mbz47.jpg
Post edited by EA_Solaire on

Comments

• BabyCarrotzBabyCarrotz Posts: 950 Member
    Oh lawd xD Mine are just too horrible I can't even bring myself to take their pics :(

I deleted the townies right away tho
    PEEt1Hh.gif?1
  • MightydanMightydan Posts: 2,983 Member
    Omg I can't decide which one is worse.
  • xitneverendssxitneverendss Posts: 1,772 Member
    This has inspired me to take pics of my own townies horrible fashion sense haha.

I'll definitely share some pictures soon!
  • BrokenChaos69BrokenChaos69 Posts: 928 Member
    I feel blessed not seeing this too often in my own game. I remember the horror days of TS3 fashion. I have been pretty lucky with 4! Would adore the stylist career to come back though! It's right near the top of my want list.
    Gallery ID: ChaosKitten666
    I hope my Sims and lots aren't too terrible!
  • 0Chloe0Chloe Posts: 1,922 Member
    I've never came across any townies with outfits this bad in my game. I'm jealous, in a way. I'd love to see stuff this bad.
    nR9bj3xc5JPW0.gif
  • JasonPogoJasonPogo Posts: 504 Member
    lovejess2 wrote: »
    Yeah townie dressing is the worst. I use a cheat to edit thier outfits. Worst thing I saw was a lady without pants just a shirt and undies.

You don't need a cheat to change townies outfits. Just go to manage world and click on unplaced households. You get a list of every townie and can take them into CC.
  • taatelimiestaatelimies Posts: 105 Member
    edited August 2015
    Didn't the devs say before release that they made the AI more stylish this time around, meaning townies wouldn't like this? Since then I have realized they were lying. :D To make matters worse, some CC creators allow their creations to be randomly used on townies, so I have plenty of male sims with eyeliner and pink lip gloss... This happens with base game content too, though, and I'm not evenn sure if creators can affect it. :p I often use testingcheats to fix the worst crimes against humanity (and fashion) I see around town.
    Origin ID: pinkb4tman | PSN: otttoe
  • Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    My townies dress normal. :)
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,286 Member
    I pay little or no attention to the Townies. LOL
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top