Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• Options
    EvalenEvalen Posts: 10,223 Member
    @Sprottenham thanks for your post
  • Options
    bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member

@emorrill I hope you have a wonderful day!
    51947536446_1bed752164_o.jpg
  • Options
    BrandontaylorBrandontaylor Posts: 4,774 Member
    Goth Family Day 260

W6Ul8f2.jpg
    On this morning, L4U-Rn continued her work in Plumbotics. She made several nanites and trait chips during this time.

v5jCimE.jpg
    Brandon went to the alchemy store to see what they had for sale. I forgot what he bought, but I put them in one of the WA chests for a later time.

34BX3vT.jpg
    L4U-Rn and Lily chatted outside in the rain. A random Sim was hanging around, but he was not paparazzi. I believe I ended up doing a total annihilation on him.

jzKcELr.jpg
    Lily then headed to the garden to try and rid it of barren plants, harvest new produce, and collect the money bags from the money trees.

i6i1noB.jpg
    Then, Harlan and Brandon decided to play chess together. Neither is at the top, but both have some skill at the game, as well as logic.

PqLBTk3.jpg
    Daisy's plans for the day just were to play video games, apparently.

07hgBG2.jpg
    The family had a lot of gems I had been saving so I decided to finally go cut them and sell them. I cleaned out the WA chest I had them in, and it now only has some elixirs in it. I have another one I put the best quality produce in so I can plant a perfect garden over time. Lower quality goes in the fridge for now, but eventually, I will always have perfect produce in the fridge.

JWFRjay.jpg
    Random picture of Lily throwing plants away. Not sure why I took this one, to be honest.

im0C5Yp.jpg
    Daisy decided it was time to get up off the couch and exercise. She really doesn't have to now as I believe she's at the fittest a Sim can be, but I do it for the celebrity opportunities.

BeZUalb.jpg
    ceW1AbD.jpg
    Harlan had three wishes that all involved Daisy. They were a kiss, amorous hug, and woohoo wishes.

Y8oQUYC.jpg
    Daisy wanted to visit with her brother John before he passed away, so I had her summon him with her mod-given abilities.

UUrRrlM.jpg
    After a lengthy chat, Daisy asked him to spar with her. He is an older man but he didn't go easy on her.

DAEdTv9.jpg
    I was focusing on Lily and Brandon but Harlan and Daisy decided to get romantic at the same time, so I snapped this screenshot of the two couples.

ukDagyK.jpg
    When everyone had went to bed, I sent L4U-Rn to the consignment shop to see what bot-building materials or chips she could buy.
  • Options
    Goth Family, Day 261

C9HrvkR.jpg
    I happened to see that Fawn Jones had come out for the night, so I sent L4U-Rn over to chat with her "Mom". For those of you who don't know, Fawn Jones was Claire Ursine and Jared Frio's daughter. She married my founders son, Eric Jones, and they had one daughter named Melanie. Eric built L4U-Rn.

9rnVK3M.jpg
    Daisy and Lily had a chat soon after getting up.

yCY7Jpe.jpg
    Harlan went over to the cemetery to finish the Bistro opportunity. It's a bit silly to ask ghosts to try the Bistro, but it's an easy way to get that done. I was a bit surprised when Harlan had the hots for Fawn, but she has been dead for a long time.

9IdXtsi.jpg
    Daisy's grandpa, Garry Sekemoto, gave flowers to Fawn, who'd be Daisy's great-grandma. Fawn seemed to like the gesture, but when he tried it a second time, she refused his flowers. I never thought about it, but I am missing a lot of interactions when the ghosts come back every night.

ro535It.jpg
    Brandon and L4U-Rn had a bad interaction while I was with Harlan, but then Brandon threw an elixir at his feet. This was a personality elixir, and it made him a bot fan, frugal, excitable, evil, and a coward. Not too happy with those traits, so I'll try again.

ahtHC8K.jpg
    I then sent the band to the park to play. However, the audience kept giving the tips to Brandon and Daisy so it didn't count towards Lily's. I think at this time, I used MC to change all three of them to the band career. This way, any tips they receive will count towards whoever's jar the townies put the money in.

Lvv1FrX.jpg
    Harlan and L4U-Rn also went to the park, but they got distracted when a relative went into labor.

Qk7L3Ar.jpg
    Daisy invited Carly Langerak over to visit. Carly is the daughter of Cori Lucas (a @CravenLestat Sim) and Nathaniel Wolff, but she is also John Langerak's wife. This makes her Daisy's sister-in-law.

UU4fEWR.jpg
    L4U-Rn saw a paparazzo at the door and it made her mad. Her angry mode was activated and she started insulting and arguing with this lady.
  • Options
    edited March 2022
    Goth Family, Day 262

UFZKpjy.jpg
    After she'd had her fill of arguing, I had her relax by painting pictures.

GQ1yJSi.jpg
    Harlan finally got hungry again so he got some autumn salad. When he dies, no one will need to eat except Brandon. However, with the newest baby not being far away, food will become a necessity in the household again.

vYvmvAQ.jpg
    Daisy played her keyboard in the kitchen.

IAGbY5R.jpg
    L4U-Rn got another opposite personality elixir to throw at Brandon, and this time, I am alright with the results and probably will stick with it. He is now a Bot Fan, Frugal, Good, Excitable, and Brave. The only trait I'd change is Bot Fan as it is pretty useless.

gE2xI2e.jpg
    Lily continued her work cleaning out the old plants for winter time. I think it is just the money trees that are left, and they can last for 5 Sim generations or more according to the Sims Wiki.

tFcWqT3.jpg
    Harlan had a wish to train Elizabeth (Gaffney) Kemp, Daisy's friend that I made over and turned into a vampire. Daisy used her powers to summon Elizabeth, then she worked out while Harlan trained her friend.

Hp9JEwy.jpg
    CcTubar.jpg
    Daisy also wanted to chat with Dwight Langerak before he passes, so she summoned him into the garden. They talked for a while, then Daisy asked him if they could spar one more time. Dwight is a master martial artist who won the tournament in China, so he is the best a Sim can be. He also had maxed out athletics and logic, making him one of the most intelligent and athletic Sims I've ever had.

J9ZjQGV.jpg
    Lastly, Brandon and Lily woohooed before going to bed.

***I actually had one more day I was going to post, but since my game had crashed before saving, I will have to replay that day over so I deleted the pictures from it. There are two things I should mention before I close out this update. As the poll I posted recently shows, a majority of you wanted my family to move to Moonlight Falls next. That will be happening before too long, I'm just a few generations short of that. I think to make this go a bit faster, I am only going to do 5 or 6 generations per town after leaving Sunset Valley, unless I really want to stay longer. The second thing I want to mention is that even though the child of Lily and Brandon will be a PlantSim, I am removing that from them because they are technically going to be 1/4 PlantSim. I will keep their skin green, and their hair too, but since Brandon will be the father, they will probably be green skinned with fairy wings.
    Post edited by Brandontaylor on
  • Options
    @Brandontaylor
    Happy late Birthday and many more
  • Options
    Got today off, then have to work two days in a row. The weather isn't very good so I've decided to get my updates posted, and these comments and replies done. I went for supper later on my birthday after having pizza for lunch. The weather was nice so I got to enjoy that at least, and I ended up playing with my Sims family in between all of that. On St. Patrick's day, my brother got some gravel so we could fix a spot in his driveway and do some in my driveway, then we had move furniture because my brother got a lift chair for my grandma. Between both of those, I ended up hurting my lower back. I had to work yesterday, and it was hard to bend over with my back hurting. I used some personal time and left work a few hours early and since my back was hurting, I just continued reading comics from where I left off. I am currently at a point where Superman and Lois are engaged, and Lois knows Clark Kent and Superman are one person. The storyline I just finished was about Clark Kent's neighbor being physically abused by her husband. Superman tried to save her but she was in denial until later on when Superman (as Clark Kent) and Lois stopped her husband again and she finally accepted that she needed help. Her husband also realized he needed help to stop being an abuser. It was a pretty good storyline, but I am now just a few issues before an indestructible creature named Doomsday kills Superman. Anyway, here are the comments and replies, as promised.

@emorrill Thank you!
    Happy birthday!

@GraceyManor That'd probably be me too, as long as I wasn't in immediate danger of a tornado. If it was too bad, I'd be in the basement, but I've had a bit of a fascination with tornadoes.
    I'm glad she passed but sad she didn't get a scholarship. At least Jacob is willing to help her.
    I actually think Kurt and Jacob are jealous of each other, at least partially.
    Now I'm curious on how Jacob affords the lab.
    I figured that'd happen when she got to University.
    Hey, they actually are a couple now. Hope things continue to go well for them.
    Great update!

@bekkasan Thank you, and I did have a good day.
    Daisy has been enjoying the motorcycle. Some of the others have used it too.
    He gained it back with an elixir, but he lost it again with his current, permanent traits.
    I've got a pretty big history going on with these Sims.
    Me too, I almost had thought of keeping it that way but it wouldn't let me. I wish I had the RGB code for it to replicate it.
    Holly and Ivy say thanks, lol. They are both either engaged or married now too.
    It is, lol. I think starting now, I am going to do a percentage of the family funds for each Sim. I got to figure out what a good inheritance rate is.

@Silverofdreams30 Thanks, it was a good day.
    Good job on the Sim and the dogs!

@Nikkei_Simmer Thank you!
    Yeah, it would hurt like hell to get hit with a golf ball.

@MamaSimTee Thank you!

@Evalen It's a good thing he cut all that wood.
    Hope JJ gets the car up and running.
    Wow, her father isn't a very good person.
    Looks like the care is getting better, and I hope Vicky likes living with JJ.
    Great updates!
    Thank you!

@Sprottenham You're welcome.
    Yeah, that's the only bad thing about it. Well, that and the fact that if my Plantsims don't do the one with no sweat, they end up getting dehydrated and could die.
    Thank you!
    Looks like the warden is having fun playing with darts.
    I see he broke the toilet.
    Ingrid might want to call someone to fix that, lol
    Geez, the whole house is falling apart.
    Looks like Ingrid lives right about where I put the family cemetery. The house in that picture is the one my family lives in.
    Great update!

@lisasc360 Thank you!

***Going to load up the game now, probably won't have updates posted from that play session until tomorrow after work or on Monday after work.
  • Options
    SimCrazySimCrazy Posts: 9,908 Member
    @Brandontaylor your game looks so fun!
    langerak1.jpg
    Ashton Langerak is a toddler now; meanwhile Kaylynn had a 2nd baby, Abel.
    She literally got a want right afterwards to have another baby with George, so I had them adopt a baby girl, Andrea.
    For some reason none of those pics I took are in my folder, so I just have this pic of Ashton as a toddler.
  • Options
    meerkattimemeerkattime Posts: 261 Member
    @emorrill Happy, happy birthday!! :blush:
  • Options
    TurjanTurjan Posts: 1,717 Member
    @Brandontaylor Thanks, and a belated Happy Birthday from me! Looks like you had a nice family day.
    Opposite Personality works on plumbots? I hope that doesn't corrupt the sim, as she shouldn't have any trait like "bot fan".

@bekkasan Thank you. Well, I hope your busy life is at least interesting :smile: . Playing ME2 is a big nostalgia trip for me. I saw and enjoyed all those photos from your world building, btw.

@emorrill Happy Birthday to you, too. Looks as if we were just a week apart - plus a few decades :lol: .
    Loved your last update. Looks like everything is going great :smile: .

Lovely updates from everyone else :smile: . Have a great time, all of you!
  • Options
    Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,201 Member
    @Brandontaylor

Thank you

@Turjan

Enjoyed your recent update

I'm busy merging packages and converting sims3files to packages, cause launcher messed up for me again
    so I won't be using it unless necessary.
  • Options
    @SimCrazy

Lovely photo,
    the toddler is so adorable!
  • Options
    @emorrill

Happy birthday!
  • Options
    texanskytexansky Posts: 1,347 Member
    Happy Birthday, @emorrill and @Brandontaylor (a bit late)!
  • Options
    TinySpaceFoxTinySpaceFox Posts: 1,110 Member
    Before I begin: happy belated birthday to @Brandontaylor :blush: I hope you had a great day off work with your family! And a happy birthday to @emorrill :) no matter how you choose to spend it, I hope you have a wonderful day!!

And now, a little life update:

After a short break, I started my new job as a vet just last Monday (March 14). Naturally, I'm going to have much less time for the forums, and for playing my own game. Even less time than I had while I was a student! During the week, I'll be sure to lurk and hand out Awesomes, but actual feedback will have to be quick. I just hope you all understand that it's due to time constraints. It doesn't mean I love this community any less :heart:

"Oh hey. Sorry, did I wake you up?"
    LTZ25li.jpg

Page 4330

@Karritz That graveyard is at least... functional?
    Shannon is beautiful! I hope I can get my hands on more Store content soon!
    Sorry to hear you're still struggling with world management. Sounds like a real chore, but I'm sure it'll all be worth it in the end when everything (and everyone) is neatly organised.
    Gladys and Crimson look stunning with that skin! They look straight out of a fantasy RPG :)
    Keeping Sims in one place for a family pic is like herding cats! Thank goodness for poses :tongue:
    Okay, visitors coming over and ruining the shot is another thing altogether!
    That's lovely of you to let Judy have one more child so she can finish her LTW :)

@texansky Interesting that Christian wants a job that allows him to work outdoors, when the garden isn't even outdoors :tongue: At least he'll still be happier as a gardener!
    I just love how the townies in the background are having fun in the snow while Loni and Tate are having that serious (ish) conversation. And in the last pic, a wild snowman appears :D
    Those puppies sure went fast! All of them, too!
    texansky wrote: »
    After fertilizing the garden I headed upstairs to listen to the music box before bed. I really like this song. I can see Mom and Dad dancing to this song on their 25th wedding anniversary. Now they're both gone.
    c4e74b_1f54b0704217407abebba37b41caaf8c~mv2.jpg
    Aww, I love this screenshot! The fact that it's taken through a frosted window is so charming, and the darkness of the evening perfectly contrasts with the warm, bright lighting indoors :)
    Any cat knows that the best way to spend the day is by sleeping wherever they want :tongue:
    Hahaha, Loni had to put on something more revealing before Christian finally decided to tell you he was attracted to her :D men, amirite?
    No, I don't need nightmares tonight Christian, thanks very much.
    Hope they'll be able to afford a dryer (or at least a shaded area for the clothesline) soon! Soggy clothes are no fun!
    About time for some romance, you two! Took you long enough. Christian I mean you especially :tongue:
    Sounds like the money is gonna come in a bit faster since there's two of them in the house now.
    Also, to answer your previous question about how I got that screenshot of the turtle: I always, always press Tab to go into "free camera" mode before taking screenshots. It allows you to zoom in close. In conjunction with that, I use the No Drift/Lower Level Free Cam Camera Mod by aikea-guinea. It gets rid of the drift in free camera mode, making control so much easier.

@Brandontaylor Maybe Brandon needs to prank them paparazzi again!
    I had the same homework face as Lily when I was still studying :tongue:
    That's a lot of money for produce!
    That's an... interesting new set of traits for Brandon! I hope his family can still appreciate his rebellious side :tongue: maybe more pranks are on the way!
    Congrats on Brandon becoming King of the Fae! Those golden wings suit him even more now :smile:
    Aw, congrats on Holly's new love. Ivy must feel a bit less alone now!

@haneul Sims 3 is truly amazing! Even after almost 10 years, I see and learn new things about the game all the time :) I look forward to seeing some of your gameplay if you decide to start playing!

@Nikkei_Simmer At least the time spent away from your game is time that can be spent getting inspiration on what to do when you next play, hey? I know it was like that for me.

@KevinL5275 Helloooo Willow! She looks like such a sweetheart :heart:
    Look at her all snuggled up on the couch :heart: She'll have you and your wife wrapped around her pinky in no time! How could you say no to that little face?
    Ah, the sacrifices we make for this wonderful game. Good that it loads up faster now!

@Sprottenham Mm, yes, a craving for pancakes, you say? I think Palash's thought bubble back there gives it away!
    Repair woman is indeed one with the sink!
    The look of relief on Palash's face when his wife says she'd like to go to the disco instead :D how about a dance battle, Sofia, if you're still in a competitive mood?
    Veronika and Borysko make such a sweet couple :heart: Love the meaning behind their names (and the flag on their shirts as well.)
    How big is a bug, Palash? Sims never seem to realise that they could just step over things :expressionless:
    Naughty Yumi! How can you bite the hand that feeds you?
    Playing Frisbee until you wet yourself, then hopping into bed without even taking a shower first... only in the Sims :D

@Astro Stunning pics of Sunset Valley :star: I've yet to try ReShade but I'm getting more and more convinced each day! I love the effects it gives to the lighting and shadows especially.

@Turjan Yes Alice, growing up is so scary. But not as scary as your glitchy self!
    Spamming text messages is now a part of life for every age group, grown up or not :tongue:

More feedback to come soon!
  • Options

Vicky got news that her father died in a Bank hold up. Even if her father had left her, he was her father.
    elBAUTn.jpg
    yxPqkZE.jpg
    JJ tries to console her, and tells her things will be alright
    1Pzluav.jpg
  • Options
    KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,925 Member
    Hello All. I've been reading posts and enjoying pictures and giving out Awesomes.

I seem to have missed a couple of birthdays. I hope @Brandontaylor and @emorrill had wonderful days and their coming years bring lots of joy.

I spent a few days, too many days, focused on my census of the worlds in my Big Game. The game where I record play for Oscar's Teen Years and The McFluff Story. What scared me was the dates. I put a date on each row of the spreadsheet after I updated the record for the sim on that row. The date range I ended up with was 4th March to 16th March. That was way longer than I wanted it to be. I checked how many I did each day and most days in that period I worked on between 40 and over 60 sims. And there are still a few worlds to do. I thought I'd better stop and put the next video together and I've now done that. It is ready to start loading to YouTube. I suspect it'll take a few hours. Last one seemed to take around 24 hours. I can't remember exactly now. It's getting late here now, after 10pm so I'll get it started loading before I go to sleep and see what it manages to do overnight. I use my tablet so don't have to leave the computer on all night.

@TinySpaceFox I think the graveyard gets the job done. I was obviously in a hurry that day and not in the mood for decorating much - or at all. :D

The appearance of my sims improved after I started adding custom skins, makeup and hair to my game. I've got a lot of skins as I find each skin gives the sim an individual look. That's why I only use Non Default skins. I want to choose what they look like when I give them their makeovers. I do have a few favourite skins but every so often I try to use a skin I rarely use or have never used to that point. I rarely use the makeup but it is good for adding character. The makeup adds all sorts of things such as eye bags, big pores, sunburned look, prominent teeth. Plus of course blusher, eye shadow, lipstick and so on.

I enjoy Gladys and Crimson and their 'sisters'. There are four of them now. I can't let them age to elder as the elder skin reverts to a normal face so I'll have to endeavour to keep them as Young Adults or they will lose their looks in a dramatic sort of way. I think I've got aging turned off for all of that little group.

That's the first time I had visitors annoying me when herding the sims for family photos. I often turn off sim autonomy or pause the game if they are close enough to how I want them. In this case I paused. But those visitors were a bit of a surprise.

I've been known to go into buy mode with move objects on and then pick them up and place them where I want them to stand. Then I have to shut down without saving or I risk sims walking in the air or under ground.

It's great that you are enjoying your new job. I can imagine you will be very busy. I enjoy seeing you here on the forum so hope you do manage to post something occasionally. In the meantime enjoy life and all of those animals you'll be taking care of.

Happy Simming all.
  • Options
    emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,122 Member
    Hey everyone! It's been a few days...

@bekkasan @lisasc360 @Brandontaylor @meerkattime @Turjan @Silverofdreams30 @texansky @TinySpaceFox @Karritz
    Thank you all so much for the sweet Birthday wishes! <3

57dabe4a7fada9d54859240460ae1b6a.png

It was a very nice day, hubby and daughter made sure it would be and it was sweet. :blush: I received lovely gifts from family, went flea market hopping ;) , and had dinner at my favorite Mexican restaurant. :yum:

I was also able to write a little bit more of my story. :star: I've been trying to do that in my free time since it's been SO busy over here for us lately. Just a lot of real life situations/adult responsibilities popping up that have kept me away from my game and the forum. But I pop in to read as always, just no time for comments...

Anyway, I hope y'all are having a lovely Sunday and are enjoying this first day of Spring! 🌷

giphy.gif

It's really starting to look beautiful over here in Arkansas with all the flowering trees and I anxiously look forward to the seeing the giant, gorgeous magnolia tree blooms in full bloom. :love: I can smell them already... :relaxed:

Happy Simming my friends! <3
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg
  • Options

JJ finally got enough money for some chickens and made them a nice chicken coupe
    EFv95DB.jpg
    Vicky fell in love with them
    PAWGTWX.jpg
    JJ was excited about getting and selling the eggs
    9RAi2ag.jpg
  • Options
    KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,925 Member
    It took a while but finally the video made it onto YouTube. I had to wait an hour or so this morning for it to finish loading.

https://youtu.be/OF_YSRZj1gY

In this episode the sims have a party in the boarding school. It was not an official party. The children and teens got into costume because it was spooky day but they had no luck with their attempts to go trick or treating. So they went home and autonomously went into party mode. Every child and teen had a different costume so it was fun. The adults didn't get into costume though.

After the party Erica Wolff called the travel agents to return home to Moonlight Falls. The travellers were Erica, Wilhemina and Gator Wolff as well as Gregg Watson (Craig) and of course, Eric and Oscar. On arrival at Moonlight Falls they stayed at the boarding school there and made Wilhemina, Gator and Gregg's imaginary friends real. The child imaginary friends learned the basic child skills and did a little fishing.
    Erica, Wilhemina and Gator returned to their home and found Dwayne and Waylon had moved into it while they were gone. So I just put them all back in there together. I suspect the game will move them around again if it deems necessary. I extended their basement a little to add two new bedrooms and a bathroom and left them to it.

Wilhemina-And-Hesper.jpg

It turned out to be impossible to return Gregg to his family as they've left the world. I have no idea where they went. In order to verify if they were sill in the game Gregg rang his father and they had a long distance chat. This situation led me to spend a few days, over a week, doing a census of the worlds in the game. I found Gregg's family. They were living in one of the worlds that I didn't have installed in this game so I had to find out which worlds were used but not installed and did some installing. The census is incomplete but I've done about half of it. I'll get back to it when I need to.

During my census of Moonlight Falls I found a few young sims who had no skills and were about to age up. I moved them to the boarding school and they learned a few basic skills. There are five werewolf toddlers who did all of their necessary toddler skills and read their toddler books, and two children learned their basic child skills and did some fishing. The children are Tawnya Wolff and Sophie Rodgers. I don't think Tawnya will be in most people's games. Not sure about that though. I hadn't encountered her before. She is the daughter of Pappy Wolff and Dede Wynn. I found them mourning the recent death of Pappy. There was another child who got trained too. A friend of Tawnya's but she didn't make it into the video and I don't remember her name. I became aware of her when I found her at Tawnya's house and the girls were playing. The teens I trained included Daydream Ivy, Zoe Durwood and Zac Durwood.

Oxley werewolf toddlers.
    Oxley-Toddlers-At-School.jpg

There is one short scene at the boarding school. It was a few days after the Wolff family returned to their home. It was the night of the Prom. I tried to get Eric to go but he couldn't. I think I must have done something to the boarding school to stop the children and teens from going to school. None of them went and I was wondering if I'd deleted the school but it is there and the Wolff family all had no problem attending school after they returned home. Anyway, Eric had to miss the Prom but he had visitors just before it started. They were Waylon and Wilhemina. Waylon was in his werewolf form and had words with Eric before bounding off. Then Eric and Wilhemina had a chat and some flirting. It was all quite romantic. It'll be interesting to see how that develops.

Eric teaching Jane Oxley to walk.
    JaneLearningToWalk.jpg

Daydream Ivy with the toddlers
    DaydreamIvyWIthTOddlers.jpg

The video ends just before the toddlers are returned home. The Durwoods are still at the boarding school as is Gregg and his imaginary friend made real as well as Oscar and Eric. The next episode will begin at the point this one ends as Zac Durwood picks up one of the toddlers at the end of this video. Then he wandered off into town carrying the toddler. I didn't have time in this video to follow his progress as I was wondering if he'd put the toddler down and walk off without him. It was all a bit scary.

I just put the recorded video together for the next episode. It's all over the place. I will see what I can do with it. I might find myself trying to recreate bits that didn't get recorded.
  • Options
    emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,122 Member
    edited March 2022
    I should have a story update posted tomorrow (Monday)! :smiley: Wait...it IS Monday now...Okay so, much later today. :p

I kinda wanted to surprise y'all with it tonight, but alas it is 12:38 in the morning and...it's still not ready and I very much need to go to bed! :flushed:

Yay for Spring Break so I don't have to wake up at 6:00 to get daughter off to school. I can sleep in! Woo hoo! :mrgreen:

Stay tuned and sim on my friends! I wanna see more posts. :blush:
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg
  • Options
    TinySpaceFoxTinySpaceFox Posts: 1,110 Member
    Heeeeeeeere's David!
    84RNesi.gif

Page 4331

@Evalen Best of luck with the Farming Challenge! I guess it's more rewarding to do good, honest work and live off the land, instead of continually digging through the trash.
    That farmhouse looks a little dated, but still cosy.
    Wonder what JJ will do with that run-down car? Hope he's ready to get his hands dirty!
    Sounds like JJ and Vicky have a lot in common. How sweet of JJ to pay forward the kindness he was once shown.

@Karritz Wonder what little Connie is doing away from her parents?
    Best of luck with the videos! A break from the census sounds like a good idea.

@Brandontaylor Sims, always starting trouble exactly when you don't want them to!
    Pity Daisy couldn't go for another two minutes. Still deserved the lifetime happiness points, though!
    Cool jam session in the park :)
    More Woohoo? Sounds like Harlan knows he'll need to go out with a "bang" (ba-dum tish!) :tongue:
    Happy birthday to Holly and Ivy! They aged up gorgeously, although I see Ivy's not quite looking forward to adulting :tongue:
    Congrats to Gregory and Ivy on their engagement! They really wasted no time :tongue: they could use all that cash for a big wedding!

@Silverofdreams30 Love what you've done with Sebastian :love:
    His dogs are so adorable too, especially Niji, he's soooo fluffy!

@GraceyManor Jacob's done loads of nice things for Brianna in the past, but offering to cover her hefty tuition fees might just take the cake!
    It ain't exactly hard to see that you don't like Kurt, Jacob :tongue:
    Locked out! How's Jacob gonna access his work now?
    What do you mean you're not a couple, Brianna? I reckon Jacob's feelings for you should be obvious enough given he's kissed you once before.
    Congrats to them on going steady!

@Sprottenham Not nice of Fredrik to leave the toilet broken AND dirty! At least let Ingrid know, hey?
    Can I just say I love that screenshot of her calling for the repair technician while the bathtub is leaking in the background? :D it's like she's trying so hard to keep it together even though the bathroom is falling apart around her, and that's honestly how I feel some days.
    Silje is totally me when I see a lizard. Or any other cute little animal :tongue:
    At least Lisa and Ingrid have somewhere to go to get away from those embarrassing grandparents!
    Egil's got some nerve, flirting with another woman in front of his wife!
    It certainly looks like Ingrid's got some lofty ambitions. And she's determined to do what she needs in order to get there!

@Nikkei_Simmer Dodging flying golf balls is worth it for that view, if you ask me. Cold grey skies have a certain beauty to them.
  • Options
    bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member

@Karritz Sounds like you've been very busy working on the video.
    Bummer about the recording device but at least you know the fix.
    Good to see you got the video up.
    Love the pictures of the toddlers learning and playing.

@Evalen That was very nice of JJ to pay it back and ask Vicky to join him.
    oh dear, more tragedy for Vicky. Glad she has JJ around.
    Love the chicks!

@Nikkei_Simmer That doesn't appear to be a very pleasant looking park. The golf balls must be hard to find in all that ground cover.
    Those are ominous looking clouds.

@Sprottenham Yeah, I've kinda got used to large families and let them be about all the kiddo's.

@Brandontaylor Hard to picture John as an old dude. I remember that cute little kid!
    I love the love your couples have. :smiley::heart:

@SimCrazy Congrats the your family on the new baby girl.

@Turjan Thank you! I'm glad you have ME2 to keep you busy. Work has been good and I love the grand babysitting. That's the best part.

@Silverofdreams30 ugh, I didn't know you were still using the launcher for your cc. No wonder you had trouble getting rid of it. So much easier to just convert to package files, pop it in the mod folder, test it and if you don't like it take it out. I don't merge but I expect when I finish categorizing mine I will merge things I keep in my permanent mod folder with backups of the individual files. Good luck with it!

@emorrill Looking forward to more story.

@TinySpaceFox Glad you survived your first week of work. It must be super interesting. I don't have as much time for playing nor commenting anymore and the ones I do make are quick ones. I think most people understand.
    Love seeing David in his gear kicking the door down!

Werewolf's Shane and Gina in Supernatural, in their human form and were form. I just hope the changes stick that I made in CAS.

51911291997_112e422a3e_o.jpg

51952236514_ebf1d1922d_o.jpg
  • Options
    @TinySpaceFox

Thank you, yes Niji is so
    fluffy.

@bekkasan

Yeah, Im converting and merging now
    my game is so much more smoith now.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list