Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today?

Comments

• Options
    mightyspritemightysprite Posts: 5,889 Member
    edited August 2021
    Billie.
    billie.png

Billie aged up at a party with lots of her friends crammed into her bright little apartment.
    party.png

Thanks to my random rolling system, Billie's figured out that she is gay. There was some awkward flirting with her friend Asami at the party. Little Navya says, "Do I have to watch this ridiculous teen business?"
    party-awkward-flirting.png

The trait possibilities I rolled were Evil, Loves Outdoors, and Kleptomaniac. I thought about that for a while. Billie is such a golden child, it seemed like a dark side of some kind would be interesting. She's popular, funny, charismatic, and a prankster, and follows her own drummer for sure, but she isn't evil. Loves Outdoors would have been safe but... I went with Kleptomaniac :naughty:
    Her room has a collection of photos of her friends, and a collection of gnomes, plus the big cardboard box she is storing all her childhood toys in (to make room for the friend photos)... you could store other things in there as well
    collects-friends.png
    collects-gnomes-and-box.png

So far she's just swiping dirty dishes from school and from scouts. She considers this a fun prank.
    swiping-dishes.png

She and best friend Sai (Salim Benali's stepchild) pull more pranks at school whenever they can
    prank-and-money.png

Somehow she earned money from this?? Did they shake down the jocks?

Billie started a comedy club. Maybe she'll be a comedian one day like her dad. For now, the main point is to get people to look at her onstage.
    comedy-at-sunflowers.png

Billie and Asami <3
    billie-and-asami.png

Billie trying to set up Sai with the girl they like (Miki Akiyama)... teen love is awkward, quick let's all look at our phones
    teen-love-is-awkward.png

Anaya has maxed the painting skill. And she keeps creating masterpieces. I guess this one is a masterpiece? Cue casual museumgoer saying "It looks like something my toddler could do"
    masterpiece.png

I've got a feeling about this one... Anaya surges an extreme Inspired emotion after becoming emotionally mindful
    masterpiece-got-a-feeling-about-this-one.png

Okay, that's unsettling.
    unsettling.png

Anaya also made a Confident painting and gave it to Billie as an inspiring gift for the growing teenager...
    confident-painting-for-billie.png

I was wondering how long it would take Baako to prank the toilet autonomously. It finally happened. Here is Anaya having words with him afterward.
    toilet-talk.png

She informed him that his next action would be to fix the toilet, while her next action would be to take a bubble bath.
    toilet-fix.png

Baako knows what is good for him.

Billie still helps Baako with his comedy routines. She's actually helpful sometimes, these days.
    help-with-routine.png

She is full of ideas about funny things to put in the pancakes
    crab-pancakes.png

And they are still the strong and happy family they always were. Will Billie turn out all right?
    still-strong-family.png

• Options
    KeidraKeidra Posts: 460 Member
    edited August 2021
    unknown.png
    I put him in this mostly because I misclicked but daaaang son where'd you find this-
    TS4_x64_2021-08-05_17-05-02.png
    Sometimes, you can tell one of his eyes is blue. Most of the time you can't.

TS4_x64_2021-08-05_09-41-54.png
    Every time Caleb is out here, Ezio autonomously goes to talk to him. Idk for sure but I *think* Ezio might have a crush on him or something.

TS4_x64_2021-08-05_09-05-10.png
    Ya'll know that meme with the girl and the house burning in the background? This is Morgyn's version. This was right before Morgyn went to eradicate some roaches.
    ( Apartment life is hard. )

TS4_x64_2021-08-05_16-34-40.png
    My game did fog in San My and I fell in love.

unknown.png
    I got the new Of Frost and Fire cover done.
    白雪夏夜我不停歇
    我并不感到困扰

I am kind to everyone. But if you are unkind to me, kindness is not what you will remember me for.
    I am autistic. Wording isn't my strong suit.

Stop player on player violence.
  • Options
    sarabeth2984sarabeth2984 Posts: 849 Member
    Hey everyone!!! I just wanted to drop in and say hi! I need to catch up on everyone's latest posts! Life has been a bit on the busy side so I haven't played a lot besides builds here and there.
    Congratulations @haneul and @Metior_Ice for having your sims' stories featured on the Maxis streams!! That was so cool!!
    Look who got engaged!
    I dipped into my game for a bit today and stopped in on one of my occult families in Sulani! Capn' Eddie and his wife Nalani and their large family. Eddie is a vampire who immigrated from Windenberg and has lived in Sulani for decades. Nalani is a mermaid of course. YoFgpJO.png
    Their oldest son, Dante, is a mermaid/vampire hybrid (born randomly in game). He graduated from Britechester recently with a degree in biology and followed in his mother's footsteps and became a conservationist. He is a child of the islands and the oceans and loves living on the islands
    Dante has been dating local witch, Healani Kahananui (Mele and Aleka's daughter) since high school. They originally met during summer camp. He asked her to join him for a romantic evening around the bonfire one evening. 8oU2cCd.png
    She's probably one of the prettiest sims I have in my game ygcGKbN.png
    They were enjoying the bonfire. Dante finally gathered up enough courage pIGKxV8.png
    He got down on knee and proposed! yjNN9aa.png
    She said yes! 27X3kmB.png
    I think these 2 have a bright future together! U0zJUQ4.png

Family Business
    Eddie decided that he wanted to start a family business with Dante and his younger sons when they come of age. He bought the Sand Bar down the beach and is currently renovating it...er...I am lol. Its almost done and I will post the speedbuild on Youtube tomorrow! I am building it so it can be used as a bar/restaurant and retail venue as needed. wl5LrEz.png
    Here's a sneak peak! Ui21KhR.png
    K4xjNMK.png
    Enjoy!!
  • Options
    DoodlyDoofusDoodlyDoofus Posts: 1,184 Member
    So Octavia came to visit Camp Murder to see if anything interesting happened. Blanca pointed to that big eyesore of a watchtower behind her.
    aCIGvex.png
    Blanca: "Amazing that we were able to move the entire sleeping quarters over to fit the tower."
    RZo68Xp.png
    Meanwhile, Anakin continued to burn money.
    1MAerPO.png
    Anakin: "I am stronger than capitalism now!"
    CPRpGDZ.png
    Octavia: "Did you just burn 10 grand?"
    Anakin: "Yeah?"
    yOfVIcB.png
    Octavia: "That's amazing, do it again!"
    KDjeh42.png
    Bleezborg has now been demoted to taking out the trash.
    GPDO2iI.png
    Anakin: "Did you just throw that trash in the fire?"
    FuZ4c8g.png
    Bleezborg: "Everyone else was burning stuff, I just wanted to feel like part of the group."
    k3aFNMP.png
    Look at Mario boxing over here!
    2LecDd5.png
    Oh I just thought that robot arm would be much stronger than that. Disappointed.
    XHdkYzE.png
    Looks like Luna came to visit and struck a pose of pure confidence.
    dOE3uwB.png
    Anakin: "Hey hey come on in!"
    em3RyH9.png
    Luna went inside until she saw Chief Manslaughter in there.
    lA69LCQ.png
    Luna: "Nerd!!!"
    K2IVU4C.png
    Octavia: "Mom, if you're here then who's watching the Magic Realm?!"
    2LHpZ3a.png
    That's not a bad question obviously. They worked hard to enslave the Magic Realm, would be a shame to see that go to waste.
    WOqR5K7.png
    Anakin: "Let's let them argue in peace."
    Nq6M982.png
    That's when Luna went to go visit her first Great-Great Grandchild.
    es6qdLe.png
    Luna: "Oh snap, she's a Witch!"
    5Gyl9UV.png
    Luna: "My Great-Great Grandchild is going to be so cool."
    8Ac7LFl.png
    Meanwhile, Mario wanted to get a sick tan like Sonya's. So she's going to tan.....IN THE NUDE!
    Lvy9d9n.png
    Manslaughter: "Man, that is more Mario than anyone should ever see."
    ZmG1G4M.png
    Looks like Mario's not the only one to get a tan, Jack over here got a good tan as well, HOLD THE PHONE!
    UvdyyoT.png
    Blanca's doing the robot!
    ePVGNqg.png
    She's so cool.
    4rimjeF.png
    Anakin continuing to be a better father than Grim.
    kBArN7q.png
    You know what's nice about the apocalypse? Just being able to enjoy the fact that there's not a lot of annoying people around. For instance, Sonya and her Granddaughter, Elle can have a nice peaceful stroll through the neighborhood without being bothered.
    xqFpauS.png
    Anakin: "So how do you eat with that mask on?"
    Bleezborg: "Simple."
    TuU9qbn.png
    sizX6Fl.png
    Jack: "I am very disappointed by that."
    u3pGCo4.png
    Baby woke everyone up at Early O'Clock.
    amE36Gf.png
    Seriously guys, you can go back to bed. Blanca's got this.
    52Hjj3g.png
    One day you'll get a tan as cool as your mother's.
    5qlsWNv.png
    Anakin: "Wait, that's what Bleezborg looks like under the mask?"
    Bleezborg: "Now you know why I wear a mask."
    qKDyjDF.png
    Anakin: "Uh oh, you don't want to sit in the Chief's Throne."
    tu73lzt.png
    Manslaughter: "I smell rulebreakers!"
    w9t6YXj.png
    And so the Chief punched Bleezborg in the stomach as hard as he could.
    Do6YvGq.png
    o4B5pA2.png
    Manslaughter: "Man it's great being violent."
    KXdZe7B.png
    Bleezborg: "Well aren't you going to punch her now?"
    Manslaughter: "Are you kidding me? That's my wife! I couldn't do that to her, you freak!"
    ow0vRC2.png
    Oh boy, now Juniper gets to spend time with Uncle Manslaughter!
    8xwxDau.png
    Well Mario is tanned.......No he's burned.
    aCKpkfC.png
    Anakin: "That is one burnt Italian."
    z1BwcLL.png
    Bleezborg is on Lookout duty today......That's a great duty to be on right now.
    gmGn1DJ.png
    Meanwhile, the couples cuddled around the bonfire.
    V1BBRWQ.png
    Anakin: "Hey babe, I'm pretty sure you just stabbed me."
    Blanca: "Suck it up and rub some dirt on it. You'll be fine."
    OtVAIWC.png
    So then Mario decided to do the traditional fire dance!
    EIy0sRe.png
    This is why we typically have Sonya do the fire dance, and no one else.
    Ft224Mo.png
  • Options
    Metior_IceMetior_Ice Posts: 3,103 Member
    edited August 2021
    It's not a surprise that Winterfest went poorly. Afu, Cale, Shayna had to spend two sim days recovering their depleted needs, but Afu really stepped up and got them through the worst of it.

I also found out that a great deal of funds were poorly invested in the property. For story telling purposes, Rangi tried to hide money in the property. He hired Gui to do interior design work to hide his poor investment in the property. Of course, Gui had no idea that Rangi made any of his plans for hiding money in the properties renovations. All Gui knew was that the Turei's came across some extra money for a room design. It was odd that they had so little as far as belongings were concerned.

After doing some renovations, Afu and Shayna found enough money to give Cale and Kyra their own rooms, build a room for Cale to have his own bathroom, built a garden for in-ground crops and a greenhouse, Shayna has a walk in closet, and they built a study. They only had a couple hundred simoleons, so everything they did to build new rooms came from money gathered after knocking down old walls and building new walls.

Edit: The Turei's were able to fund their renovations by selling the materials built into the property. Rangi was in the business field with an eye for detecting dirty money. Something tells me he developed an eye for seeing those details from experience.

Final edit: The Turei's had more expensive bills from an inflated property value. It's possible Nancy Landgraab could have been involved, among other things.
    Post edited by Metior_Ice on
  • Options
    The Turei Household will get one more update before I move to the next household. The next household will be one of the Merman Princes. I'm thinking Jack Galleon since it will be spring for the next rotation.
  • Options
    Simily4Simily4 Posts: 61 Member
    I have been fixing lots and working on my "player" sim/household that I'll be playing when the overhaul update rolls in. I am so looking forward to that. Though it's a shame, I have been working on a save for almost a week now, adding hot and cold weather outfits, likes and dislikes, and fixing relationships and family trees (poor Johnny Zest) of premade sims/households. I'm feeling proud with what I have made so far, then they announced that they will be making an overhaul on NPCs. I was saddened at first, but then again, I no longer have to always do this every time I make a new save. Haha~
  • Options
    So, there was one more death in my game.

Vlad summoned the Spirit of Darkness and paid the price for it. So, Damion Morbius's current objective is to claim the souls of three sims drenched in darkness.

First, Rangi sank into the Shadow Beneath the Sea

Second, Vlad burned in the Eclipse's Shadow

Third, Nancy will be Swallowed by Darkness

So far, Nancy was saved by Damion needing to go to school.
  • Options
    edited August 2021
    An honorable mentions post:

So I had a few moments that I took screenshots of that I couldn't fit into the story. So, here they are:

Even though Nui and Gui live in Newcrest, they still visit Sulani often, especially at night.

To be fair, the only reason Nui and Gui look as good as they do is because they have the ability to look like whatever they want to humans. They are Aliens with Psychic Powers.

51344757339_3952fd9c99_b.jpg

Gui is a bit of storm chaser like his husband.

51344007666_2728a653bc_c.jpg

Gui's thoughts: "Nui can be such a Drama Llama sometimes. One of my clients just died and I'm just visiting his family."

51344756954_e732dbe5b3_b.jpg

Kemps had a random outfit. This outfit works for an Island look.

51344239658_5bbf53dd09_b.jpg

Kyra has a lot of dislikes that make things sims normally find fun stressful. She hates videogames, but she constantly tries to play them when she needs something fun to do. I learned that sims can get progressively worse moodlets from doing things they dislike.

51344239623_53ca1cd454_z.jpg
    Kava toasts can be done sitting down!

51344008256_c261280053_k.jpg

My second Beach Lot and Final Venue completed in Sulani.

51358211645_1bbe441723_k.jpg
  • Options
    edited August 2021
    Question: What makes Nancy Landgraab so infamous? What's her story? Sure, she's a snob, but when Damion pestered her, I didn't really feel like she deserved it aside from conspiring with Rangi.
  • Options
    Lady_EarthLady_Earth Posts: 187 Member
    Persona 3: The saga continues...

Of course Koromaru (who is in the game as a playable character), isn't forgotten by the family.
    08-04-21-7-23-36-PM.png

One of the amusing things with having a bath on your apartment patio is the people who will take advantage of it. Like our N.A.P. inspector.
    08-07-21-12-03-50-PM.png

Sorry this is short, but their stint was over and I'm off to a new family.
  • Options
    vancanuckfan86vancanuckfan86 Posts: 1,156 Member
    It is hard to get time in with Faye and Edith now that they are teenagers. But Harvest Day gives the Houser family a chance to spend some time together with a game or two of crazy eights.

51364155238_b5cc4608e2_c.jpg
  • Options
    sunblondsunblond Posts: 1,035 Member
    edited August 2021
    Episode 3

Conversation Overheard at the Romance Festival
    X9QBLeo.jpg
    Akira is dressed for the Romance Festival.

JEANNIE: Oh! You dressed up for the Festival and everything Akira. I feel unprepared.
    AKIRA: Well, I’ve lived in the city all my life, so I know way more about what goes on in it than you do. Well, at least in this, not much else though, you’re educated and really smart. I could tell that right off, Jeannie.
    JEANNIE: Yes, well, as they say, book learnin’. Unfortunately, in other areas I can be quite dense.
    AKIRA: I haven’t noticed that, I can’t think of one thing you aren’t knowledgeable about.
    JEANNIE: Well, stick around, Akira. Once you get to know me better, I’m sure it will become quite obvious.
    AKIRA: There is not one obvious thing about you, Jeannie, you’re a class act from head to toe. And I do plan on sticking around.
    JEANNIE: Watcher, you be careful, you might just turn my head!
    AKIRA: Promise? I’d love that.
    JEANNIE: Gracious, I seem to be feeling the effects of that Sakura Tea.
    AKIRA: Maybe, or maybe it’s me you’re feeling the effects of.
    JEANNIE: Nooo..um..Liberty and Travis warned me about that tea.
    AKIRA: Really, did they tell you it would make you blush bright red and breathe hard and that your heart would beat faster, ‘cause I think that’s more because of me than the tea.
    QV2Fh02.jpg
    Jeannie suddenly kisses Akira.

Conversation Overheard at Crick Cabana

AKIRA: I had to go over to the satellite office, and it’s in the area, so I took a chance you’d be home.
    JEANNIE: Please, come in, Akira, you can save me from grading papers, it’s one aspect of the job I’m not fond of, especially since I have to do it at home a lot.
    AKIRA: With me it’s working on side projects, apps, plugins, etc. Once I get into it I enjoy it, but when I start a new project I have to make myself stick with it. Get past the boring part.
    JEANNIE: The longer I spend grading papers, the more bored I get, unfortunately. We both seem to have the fortitude to muddle through though.
    Anyway, I think I owe you an apology. I was extremely forward the other night.
    AKIRA: No, don’t try to take it back. I don’t want that, just the opposite. I can’t stop thinking about that kiss. Don’t say it wasn’t a thing, ‘cause to me it was. It was something I desperately wanted to do myself, only I was afraid of getting rejected. See, I’m not very good with rejection. But nothing ventured nothing gained. So, here I am Jeannie.
    YPp4CYu.jpg
    “So, here I am Jeannie.”

QdenuqF.jpg
    More kissing.

0u9jKeZ.jpg
    And things progress.

Conversation Overheard in the living room of Garden Essence
    qYd1jHu.jpg
    Jeannie confides in Liberty.

JEANNIE: Listen, promise me you won’t say a word, I mean tell no one? I’ve learned my lesson about being indiscrete.
    LIBERTY: Cross my heart and hope to die, plus, I pinky swear.
    JEANNIE: OK, the thing is, Akira stopped by yesterday evening.
    LIBERTY: (squeels) You totally got laid. It’s written all over your face. Was he any good? I bet he looks realllly good naked.
    JEANNIE: Watcher, you’re blunt.
    LIBERTY: Come on. Just give me some basic deets. I don’t need a play by play. Seriously, I’m living vicariously through you theses days so, pleeeaseee?
    JEANNIE: The thing is, he made me feel like I was the only woman in the world. I’ve been with men who were attentive and some who were just the opposite, you know? But Akira, I don’t know, it wasn’t just that he was considerate, he was just so very there, present, I mean, as in living in the moment and totally focused on what we were doing… or on me…. or us, I suppose. Oh, I don’t know, I’m not making any sense at all, am I?
    LIBERTY: I get it. The other night Summer grilled steaks and I thought to myself, I wish Travis Scott would look at me the way he looks at that steak.
    JEANNIE: (laughs) Plus, I kissed and licked his tattoo. And I don’t usually care for tattoos at all. I don’t know what got into me.
    LIBERTY: Gurl, you got it bad! You like it cause it’s on him, see.
    JEANNIE: Watcher, I seem to be in uncharted waters here.
    LIBERTY: (sighs) I shouldn’t tell you.
    JEANNIE: What? Liberty, what could you possibly know?
    LIBERTY: Ok, see, Travis, he let something slip. Akira and him talked about you, and Travis thinks he’s got it bad, as in Akira Kibo is really into you, was, like way before that kiss even, I mean. And…. if he liked last night even half as much as you did, which I’d bet money he did. He’s probably fallen in love with you by now.
    JEANNIE: Now Liberty, Akira and I are friends, but I don’t even know him nearly as well as I do all of you, for Watcher’s Sake.
    LIBERTY: Honey, that don’t mean a thing. Ever hear of love at first sight? You’re starting to sound like Travis. Love ain’t logical, and it don’t follow no rules.
    JEANNIE: No, it does not……

Conversation Overheard at 701 ZenView

AKIRA: Look, I know it’s probably too soon, but, I know about that plum J. Huntington III and you. He works with me and Travis, see. He’s a son of a plum too…..Anyway, I know we both got history, but, thing is….well, I don’t wanna share you. I don’t want you to go out with any other guys. I don’t want to date nobody else either, OK?
    JEANNIE: Akira Kibo, did you just ask me to be your girlfriend? I mean being exclusive means a higher level of commitment that just dating does soo….
    AKIRA: Yes, I’m sorry, I know you’re supposed to date for a while longer first, but I don’t want that. I want you all to myself and vice versa. It’s really important to me, I have issues, but you probably figured that out already…
    JEANNIE: (interrupting) Akira, stop talking. Yes!
    AKIRA: Huh?
    JEANNIE: I said yes, we are boyfriend and girlfriend now and are exclusive. Now kiss me.
    ObI5tMK.jpg
    It’s offical!

@Keidra Thank you for the offer to edit my mansion, the thing is, after all is said and done, I liked my original DL mansion better anyway, once I looked at both in the map view, also because it’s not as many stories, just two instead of four. And, I do dislike waiting for sims to come down stairs, especially 4 flights, (shudder)!
    I really like your vampire sims, they all look genetically gifted.

@mightysprite I’m glad you enjoyed reading my sims speak (what?). I do try to give everyone a unique voice, in my head they defiantly have them anyway.
    Jeannie is my starter or played sim, she was a random townie from my last game that I took a fancy too.
    I do hope Adeline Bheeda turns out better than the Bheeda children do in my games, so far all of them were very, well, unfortunate looking as adults, sigh.
    I thought I’d share my Billie Jang with you, she just aged up to a teen in my game and she looks quite different from yours! Her aspiration is to have a Successful Lineage and she has Goofball and Dance Machine for traits.
    feGY4Ng.jpg

@Lady_Earth Oh goody, I loved seeing Summer in your post. I get such a kick out of seeing sims from my current game in other people’s posts.

@sarabeth2984 Dante is very cute!

@Metior_Ice Oh, sorry I missed seeing your Merfolk Legacy featured on the Livestream, but congratulations!

In case anyone wants to catch up!

Prologue
    Episode 1
    Episode 2

Post edited by sunblond on
    Origin ID is: sobenewbie
  • Options
    The Island Elemental Twins Index:

https://theislandelementaltwins.blogspot.com/2020/12/index-httpsforums.html

The Islanders of Sulani: The Shadow is Lifted

"The Sea is the Origin of Life, but it's the Sky that watches over Life. The Volcano created the land, and from the land, the worlds were born. Every world is connected by the Great Sea and the Starry Sky. The Spirits of the Sea and Sky govern the Domains of the Great Sea and the Starry Sky. They shepherd in new life and watch over the worlds. The Spirits of the Sea and Sky protect, and those who are spared death or reborn in the image of the Sea are protected by the spirits' wills. Only the Watcher stands above the spirits and can override their wills.

From the Great Sea, life emerged. The Starry Sky watched over life and protected it. And, the Shadow of Darkness safeguards the good by consuming the wicked and evil. All life follows the connections forged by the Sea, Sky, and Shadow.

The Great Sea and Starry Sky connect the Worlds. But the Light of Life, Sanctuary, and Creation casts dark shadows. The Spirit of Darkness dwells beneath the Great Sea and beyond the Starry Sky. While the Sea restores Life and the Sky protects from Harm, the Darkness takes Life and inflicts Harm. It is the force that safeguards the good by taking the bad. It is a force of good shrouded in evil.

The Forgotten Hollow, the Shadow of Sulani, resides at the end of every connection, every creation, and every birth. A place were the Spirit of Shadow was Banished and Awakened. The Shadow's Dawn is a Sea of Sand, and the Shadow's Dusk is strangled by the Mother Plant.

Sulani is where the Cycle begins. The Forgotten Hollow is where the Cycle ends. Every World is a Path along the Cycle, turning toward the Dusk before Dawn, or the Dawn before Dusk. Every mortal has a Beginning, and Every Mortal's Life ends in Twilight.

Legends say that the Islands within the World of Sulani are a place of warm sunshine and bright radiance. The Islands are at the heart of spiritual magic and the home of beings that can bend the forces of nature to their will. The Elements of Earth, Fire, Air, and Water hold special significance to the Children of the Islands.

The Elementals are said to dwell within four domains: the Island, the Volcano, the Sky, and the Sea. Each Elemental acts as a pillar that upholds the natural order and Sulani's Radiant Light. Sulani, the Brightest of Worlds, is also a place with the most ancient magic. Without the Elementals, the World of Sulani would be consumed by the Shadow of Morbius and know only darkness and suffering.

Legends, they sometimes state the obvious, but legends are stories that often hold a kernel of truth that shape our reality."

Kyra: "Where did you hear such a crazy story? It's near the end of winter, and Sulani has had nothing but constant thunderstorms. And Elemental Spirits maintaining the balance between light and darkness, that's even more crazy."

Afu: "I heard the story from one of our neighbors. Kylen Kailani, I think. Wait until I tell you the story about the seven Merfolk Elders and their eight Heirs."

Kyra: "I'm too hungry for that, let's just finish my project and have some dinner."

51363069098_b8f3ff6dd6_h.jpg

Afu: "That sounds like a good plan."

51362091187_efbd61bda8_b.jpg

Afu's thoughts: "That was a pretty creative story though."

51363582619_9b80790522_b.jpg
    Despite absolutely hating each other, Rangi was still Afu, Kyra, and Cale's Dad. They had to work through their emotions, but time healed their wounds.

51362860931_f92933f9f2.jpg

51363069028_4e4146148c_b.jpg

While Rangi's absence opened the door for healing, Afu's presence helped to strengthen the families bonds. Afu was there for his brother to give him a hug, and he took on the role as a parental figure. He was a much better role model than Rangi.

51362848611_279786c408_b.jpg

The entire family was exhausted, especially Shayna. Shayna would frequently try to drink coffee to stay awake. The poor lady was constantly exhausted and worn out. Despite her tiredness, she insisted on trying to be there for her family. It took a lot of work to make her get some sleep. Afu helped out a lot while the family recovered.

51363067658_885457ea09_b.jpg

Eventually, Shayna did cave into her need for sleep, and Afu continued to assist his siblings with their school projects.

51362848606_7b8bd31c0a_b.jpg

Afu got a call from his neighbor, Liliana, with a new job offer. This job gave Afu the chance to work from home, so he opened the door to fame and joined the Social Media career.

51362848536_3c9c4dd2be_c.jpg

Cale had developed a bad habit of making messes everywhere. It was more of a cry for attention because he was often left alone. Shayna and Afu didn't want to leave their family alone, but they had to work hard to support the family. Their bills kept them struggling. It wasn't until they remodeled the house with renovations that they realized how much money was poorly invested in the property. The value of the materials they recovered from walls they knocked down and patios they pulled up funded a substantial part of the renovations. It became clear that Rangi sacrificed his families quality of living for some unknown motive. However, his ability to come up with money to pay for things might of had something to do with investments in the physical property.

Afu often had to stop everything he was doing to discipline Cale and influence him to clean up his messes. The frequency that Cale made messes was extremely tedious, but Afu always stayed calm and only got strict if Cale pushed his patience too far. Afu never yelled at Cale. Cale always cleaned up his messes no matter how often he made them.

51363067623_758a14b365_h.jpg

51362848481_3ee0c9249c_b.jpg

Afu practically lived off of coffee during the day. It was the only way he could keep up with everything. Shayna, his mother, was older, and her age showed with how much time she had to spend in bed, catching up on sleep. The household would have collapsed without Afu to keep everything going.

51363068898_8f1596249b_b.jpg

There were rumors in the World of Hensford-and-Bagsley that a strange young man had plans to open a grocery store, but until then, the only way to get groceries was via the Zoomers. Afu called for the things he needed to make a grand feast because their garden wasn't ready to harvest. In fact, they didn't even plant seeds yet!

51362091037_f4103abc5d_b.jpg

Shayna had barely recovered any of her energy, but she decided to talk to Kyra about the grand meal while she did her homework. Both Shayna and Kyra were outgoing-people-persons that thrived on being social and got tense from not chatting up a storm with friends. Shayna knew that her daughter often needed to socialize and didn't mind socializing in spite of how tired she was.

51363860815_409b7c2452_h.jpg

Eventually, Shayna did need to go back to sleep. When the Zoomer arrived, he caught Kyra's eye. He was a little older than her, but something about him stood out to her.

51363582374_01ce20e4eb_h.jpg

Afu unpacked the groceries and began to spread the seeds for oversized crops.

51363859505_73051af0ab_h.jpg

Despite his plans to cook a grand meal, Afu was heavily occupied by the Gardening that supplied the family with the ingredients they needed to cook new meals. It was extremely difficult to balance growing a garden and cooking a meal for his hungry family. Somehow, Afu did it all while Shayna was bedridden.

51362848421_b075230453_b.jpg

As it grew later, Afu grew increasingly more tired, but he kept going for his family.

51363582304_d82f6a10bd_b.jpg

Because she constantly woke up throughout the day, Shayna never fully recovered her energy, but she woke up to prepare dinner with the ingredients Afu grew in their garden. One of the things Shayna loved to do was cook. She noticed that Afu was falling behind on preparing dinner.

51362090947_709839e502_h.jpg

A volcano erupted and the earthquake broke the plumbing. This further delayed the dinner preparations because Afu had to go through out the house to fix the showers and toilets.

51362847216_4cf6a491e0_h.jpg

Winterfest ended poorly, but Afu woke up early to continue working on the garden. It was Traveler's Day, the Holiday after every Major Holiday. Afu did his best to finish all the chores as early as possible so the family could visit a public venue for the day. Everyone was worn out and slept in.

51363068813_7f58b12a4d_h.jpg

For Traveler's Day, the family spent the evening at Wayfarer's Atoll, a Beach on Mua Pel'Am. Merfolk frequently gathered there and Afu caught up with merfolk in the Mua Pel'Am Pod.

51363068783_c6f67b96c3_h.jpg

Seeing his brother work so hard to support the family, Cale decided to help with the gardening.

51363068748_accfad7470_h.jpg

As Shayna continued to get promoted as an Artist, she developed a love for painting.

51363068703_8bdb702bd1.jpg

The next day, Afu worked from home. One of his tasks was to improve his Charisma, so he spent some time practicing his speech.

51362090677_dcb98c93ff_h.jpg

(I've noticed that Likes and Dislikes do seem to have an influence on sim behaviors. Afu invited the Twins and his other merbros to Nereus Shore, my second beach venue and formerly Lagoon Look, for a Kava Party. Kyra was perpetually tense because her social life was falling apart. I thought a Kava Party would help her build a more stable social life. Anyways, Zephyr started singing on the Karaoke Machine. Watcher, my merfolk can really sing. Zeph killed it with the song he sang, but I'm not surprised. Dylan and Zephyr are my Primary Sims, the first sims I created after my Save Founder Calum. Literally, the only sims that have been around longer than the Twins are Calum and Arihi. Everyone else was created as I played and built up the worlds. Many of my sims were townies.)

51363581894_8ec7cfd0bc_h.jpg

In the end, the Kava Party helped Kyra get over her tense mood.

51362847966_d4a627d865_h.jpg

(All and all, the Turei's have been a great household to play. I didn't plan on Rangi being such a toxic sim, but his absence made a difference for the entire family. Shayna continues to be a caring mother, and Afu is literally the glue holding the family together. Cale continues to perpetually make messes every chance he gets, and Kyra will have to work on making better friends. Her first friend from high school really isn't a good friend.)

51362847466_02d6d84e75_h.jpg

Gemma Charm destroyed the project Kyra and her family were working on after Kyra invited her over after school.

(I have no idea why she was at a store, but not getting help from an employee is no excuse for wrecking your friend's project.)

51363067818_754c4ae7f4_b.jpg

51363859710_bc1e2b2ab4_h.jpg

(Part of me wants to play the Random Townie's Household, but I have enough to worry about with the other households. However, here's the Random Townie trying on a new cold weather outfit.)

51363067783_4490b9c850_b.jpg

(In my game, Eliza has a bad reputation like Rangi, and she actually took an interest in Rangi. This Eliza was actually willing to cheat on Bob. Bob and Eliza have their toddler son in my game.)

51363067763_7c51728719_b.jpg

@AlwaysAsking I thought you might appreciate Celebrity Thorne in Sulani Swimwear.

51363859650_368f9efdbe_b.jpg

The update with Damion Morbius on the Day of Spirit Shadows will be shared next. After that, it'll be Jack Galleon's, one of the Merman Heirs, story. I plan on making an actual grocery store. The plan is to combine features in Get to Work and Cottage Living to create a store that Jack stocks with the crops he grows.

For the Sulani Store, Undine Emporium, I'm going to change the outfits to focus on swimwear and add a small section for kids stuff instead of the Laundry items. Undine Emporium is my store where my sims buy everything that is possible to sell from the Island Living Pack. It's the go to place for Island Decor, but I admit that it would be extremely difficult to create a store that sells items from every pack. However, I've started to rely on the Interior Decorator Career and Retail Stores for everything I use in build mode. I rarely use the build mode catalog anymore. I think kitchen counters, windows, window coverings, and rugs are all items that can't be purchased from a store. Walls and floors are also from build mode. I'm using build mode for oversized crop planter plots.
  • Options
    @sunblond
    That works out then! 4 flights sounds like a pain in the butt to wait for lol I ended up getting a mod to make them walk faster ( and go up and down stairs quicker ) because I have no patience xD

I'll... maybe do an actual post at some point, I got the vaccine and I'm sick as heck today, that stuff is not messing around is it dang. Kind of nice to know my immune system still works though I guess lol sometimes I can't tell if it does or not. At least my arm doesn't hurt anymore, jeez.

I did also start another Ezio legacy, but this one'll just be for me probably. He has like three legacies now oh well. Turns out you can't afford a bulldozed Magnolia Blossom right out of CAS! It's like 24k! Amazing. But it has no background buildings and no neighbours, so I wanted it.

Hahaha, game events that take place over there are gonna be loads of fun.
    白雪夏夜我不停歇
    我并不感到困扰

I am kind to everyone. But if you are unkind to me, kindness is not what you will remember me for.

• Options
    DaraviDaravi Posts: 1,144 Member
    Hey, hey,

I finally had time to play my decade challenge again. I try out the full lot challenge traits, which makes somehow fun to play. Difficult, but really fun to keep them alive. I try to reach several level 5/10 skills to delete the challenges traits. So far I made it to delete the ghost trait through the max medium skill.

Late 1967 - 1968

The 1968 marked the the peak off the student protest and a generation in germany is named after that year. The death of Rudi Dutschke, who was shot after a smear campaign of the Bild-Zeitung, which is still a horrible newspaper (on twitter a foul language hashtag is regulary in the trends which told them to shut up their mouth), made them divide them in several branches, some were going to left and right terrorism. The Notstandsgesetze were launched. The sexual revolution was made to shock the conservative society. During this time the students had heavy street fights with the police. They fought against the captitalism, almost against everything which was considered as normal for the older generation. Today it is discussed how much influence the 1968 students really had have, because almost none of their goals was reached, but somehow they had an impact to the next decades.

The Parents of Erika were longing for their little daughter, Erika made a visit.

AOfguCR.png

A students life
    writing

xRpBReW.png

learning and meditating

QUMHIUU.png

earn some money, because they are on bugdet

32ZKX6N.png

watching news and have a lot of discussions

6DZe4hl.png
    j1hhOg4.png
    83DRn3T.png

Lotte wanted to discuss about social (left) politics. It turns out, Erika is conservative. Okay, I'm going this route with her.

d9AQ9V3.png

Erika met Fabian Koch in the library.
    Y8qDCrN.png

They understood each other very quickly and had the same point of view.

Oz49fVa.png

Erika shared the news to Lotte.

pFvcJ4U.png

They had a date in an italian restaurant. He was the right man for Erika.
    Yh46xFW.png

Aww, the first kiss.
    gdEMwrP.png

Meanwhile,
    Lotte fell in love with Ingeborg.

C5tlzlz.png

And a couple of months later, they made their coming-out. It was a weird situation for them, their love was not welcome in the society, but not forbidden by law, in contrast to the gay love.

moXKhYd.png

So, Erika was dreaming and stitching, ...

ARul23Z.png

while Lotte stood up for nature and equal rights and against capitalism.

pvAUoQ1.png
    B3dJrmL.png
  • Options
    Lulu29Lulu29 Posts: 171 Member
    Thomas Watson died from embarrassment in my game (I had no idea that was possible, lol). After a day of his family grieving for him, he came back as a ghost and Rahmi decided to make a family meal altogether, Thomas included.
    This event has been the most random one in my game for a while. :)
  • Options
    Lady_EarthLady_Earth Posts: 187 Member
    Niijima: Sae and Makoto from Persona 5 are next.

We'll start the story with a nice kitchen fire that gave Makoto a little fright for a while.
    08-08-21-1-36-40-PM.png

Then go on to Sae's date with Joey from the hit show, Friends.
    08-08-21-1-58-00-PM.png

Speaking of hits, Mrs. Crumplebottom got a few of her own in.
    08-08-21-1-58-17-PM.png

In the meantime, Makoto tried to charm Holt Hyde from Monster High, but her love and friend meter really didn't want to go up.
    08-08-21-2-07-47-PM.png

I'm having some fun playing with the hookah flavors, this one made Sae look like a member of the Berzerk (Urban Rivals fans will get the reference).
    08-08-21-2-30-17-PM.png

More to come...
  • Options
    Dust_Bunny2010Dust_Bunny2010 Posts: 163 Member
    edited August 2021
    Oh wow, it's been over a year! So much has happened in real life I never even got to escape to play the game. I don't know if anyone remembers me or my playthrough, but here's a new one, sorta. You'll see. ;)

Updates will be infrequent and fluctuating due to real life obligations.
    ---

GNQD6zT.png

'It's been a couple of months since I've arrived here, wherever 'here' actually is. So what am I doing here, eating popcorn shrimp I bought from some college student drowning in debt? Well...that's complicated...'

~3 months ago~
    0ENxL6P.png

hVnyvdv.png

"There's no consoling him."

"There's nothing to be done?"

"What can we do? He lost his twin sister. His twin! There's very few bonds in the world that can exceed that level of closeness."

"I've always had a bad feeling about that man. That 'professor' was a charlatan and it's no surprise that his hubris eventually caught up to him. I just wish it didn't involve her."

"What do we do now? He's emotionally unsound since we've received word. And with the rite of succession coming up and that 🐸🐸🐸🐸 Rudolph as heir apparent..."

"...I promise to find her."

YgSfIUS.png

"Luise!"

'By the time I woke up, I was still in the desert, but I was no longer in Ground Zero, the place that used to be known as Division 47. What's even stranger is no one's heard of a Division 47. I don't know how long was the in-between when I was apparently unconscious or what's really going on, but somehow I found my way to this swamp called Willow Creek and began my search for my long-lost cousin, or at least traces of her remains so we could finally find peace.'

6vPWuBY.png

'...and yet all I have to show for it is a bicycle, §1700, and a large empty lot that some shyster scammed me out of 18 grand for. How did I get myself into this mess?'
  • Options
    ironknight35ironknight35 Posts: 3,751 Member
    Nothing much has happened in my game. Started playing with a new Sim yesterday (downloaded him, then I tweaked him a bit). He decided to go for a jog in the rain. Unfortunately it's always raining or storming in my game so I couldn't get a better screenshot. :D
    B76oz46.png
    He/Him
  • Options
    The Island Elemental Twins Index:

https://theislandelementaltwins.blogspot.com/2020/12/index-httpsforums.html

The Forgotten Hollow: The Shadow Awakened

Dylan is the Water Elemental, Spirit of the Sea, and Spirit of Creativity

Zephyr is the Wind Elemental, Spirit of the Sky, and Spirit of Knowledge

Ember is the Fire Elemental, Spirit of the Volcano, and Spirit of the Hearth

Jade is the Earth Elemental of the Land and Spirit of the Moon

Juniper is the Earth Elemental of the Islands and Spirit of the Sun

These five elementals are the descendants of the Island Elemental Arihi and the Merman Elder Descendant Calum.

It is the existence of Dylan, Zephyr, Ember, Jade, and Juniper that maintains the natural order. Their presence upholds the balance and is not a power that they are in full control of. It is something that simply is.

The Five Elementals have a single counterpart that slumbered within the Shadow of Sulani's Light. This Spirit of Shadow was awoken by Vladislaus Straud who desired power over the night and darkness. For many decades, Vlad reigned over the darkest world, but simply controlling such a small domain was not enough for him. Vlad did not have the power to conquer the worlds beyond his.

Beneath Vlad's Estate, the Spirit of Darkness remained in a deep hibernation, and Vlad had a plan. To awaken the Shadow from its Slumber, he needed to corrupt the light. So, he set his plan in motion. Using his decade old connections, he reached out to the Landgraabs, a family that acquired a mysterious fortune that developed into old money. Nancy reached out to Rangi who was investing in a new property for his family. Nancy had connections and laundered money through Rangi who hid the money in his physical property.

From Vlad, the seed of corruption was planted within Nancy and Rangi who spread the corruption to an unwitting Gui that completed interior decorating. The property Rangi purchased did stir the Spirit of Darkness from his slumber once. Vlad figured that a significant act of darkness could fully awaken the evil that slept beneath his home.

Rangi played his part perfectly. Rangi had good intentions and tried to uproot corruption where he saw it, but his naïve mortal moral compass steered him right where Vlad wanted him. Rangi lost his job and became dependent on the dirty money he got through his investments in his own home. It was even better that a surge of Spiritual Magic was poured into the property to resurrect Afu when a lesser Earth Elemental took his life. Rangi eventually succumbed to his own darkness and Damion Morbius awoke to snuff out the corruption. Unfortunately for Vlad, Damion was not a spirit to be controlled.

Vlad laughed at Rangi. The forces Vlad tampered with were beyond his comprehension and older than the worlds, but the results were swift and deadly efficient. It was everything he hoped for.

51363860300_cd2d9eb2c6_b.jpg

Vlad was willing to let Rangi slip away to the Netherworld, but Damion had other plans. Damion strengthened Rangi's Connection to the Mortal Realm. Rangi may have been a pawn, but his descent into corruption was still his choice. He was never forced to take dirty money. He didn't have to treat his family poorly. Those were his choices, and he was responsible for his choices, no one else.

51362847046_dc2600c081_h.jpg

On the Day of Spirit Shadows, Damion had a plan of his own.

Damion thought: "Wouldn't it be nice if there was a heat wave in the middle of winter?"

51363068403_369ed2a14d_b.jpg

Damion adjusted the settings on the machine. The Forgotten Hollow was infested with Vlad's Spawn. A little sunshine never bothered Damion, but it would help with some population control, starting with Vlad.

51363859300_0bcbfdc4c1_h.jpg

Damion rubbed his eyes and fought back a few tears. The machine made it snow! It was his first attempt with a new machine, so he forgave his plunder.

51363581784_c62e4ce305_b.jpg
    Damion adjusted the settings and accidentally caused a blizzard. He cursed his mistake.

51363068368_e39282d5ca_h.jpg

The third time was the charm, and the Blizzard made way for the most Hostile Conditions a Vampire could experience. Sunshine and burning heat was in the forecast. Damion was both immune to the sun and the heat, and the entire World of Forgotten Hollow would bask in the burning rays of sunlight.

51362847901_723732095d_h.jpg

51362847021_5a7c492576_h.jpg

Damion was intelligent and efficient in all of his deadly designs. Vlad instantly felt the sunlight. Damion just wanted to have a walk in the graveyard with the Vampire Master that woke him up.

51363859285_0d0f0cc70d_b.jpg

Vlad opened an umbrella, but he wasn't prepared for Damion. Damion distracted him by insulting his fang size.

51363581744_373c147695_b.jpg

And with a swift movement, Damion stole Vlad's Umbrella.

51363068308_7d9bd8184f_b.jpg

Both the Spirit of Darkness and Vlad were Grandmaster Vampires. Damion's powers failed to influence Vlad, but Damion wasn't trying to successfully control Vlad. Every time Vlad laughed at Damion's failed attempts to use his powers, he stood in the sun longer.

51362089672_3c198ff71a_h.jpg

Vlad eventually reached his limit and succumbed to the Eclipse's Shadow.

51363067288_2d97d50552_h.jpg

Damion couldn't pass up the opportunity to get a Selfie with the Famous Grim Reaper. Grim wasn't impressed.

51363581674_54288089c2_b.jpg

Damion could always use the soul of a vampire and strengthened Vlad's Connection to the Mortal Realm. Vlad's Spirit thrashed in rage, but he could have ruled a single world. Instead, he woke up the greatest force of darkness. Should he be surprised that Damion turned on him?

51363581649_24728b9866_b.jpg

Damion's awakening turned him into a teen, so he naturally had to take an obligatory selfie.

51363067263_df48835d6d_b.jpg

Damion placed Vlad's Soul next to his other trophy. Only one more soul remained, and his awakening would be complete.

51363581634_2b7a61c636_h.jpg
  • Options
    edited August 2021
    I had more time to play yesterday than I expected, probably because I felt like an utter train wreck and didn't want to do legitimately anything lol so I kind of vegetated. But I feel better today, just still a little bit achey and I have a headache which may or may not be a caffeine headache anyway. ( Unfortunate, I quit caffeine a few years ago, and apparently drinking a lot of tea makes you get back on it, go figure. )

So like I said, I started another Ezio legacy, though these first two screencaps are from other saves. This one has a royal twist, so Ezio has the monarch trait from llazyneiph's royalty mod. Apparently a new royalty mod just came out recently but I'm most familiar with ln's. I'd had it before this, just hadn't used it extensively.

TS4-x64-2021-08-06-11-58-03.png
    In the Of Frost and Fire save, Ezio finally went to go talk to Drake. Drake lives in the historical apartment in Culpepper, the Vatores in the one right next to it, and the Needs TLC apartment is the one the Embers live in. The apartment the Rasoyas usually occupy has been emptied and they were moved to Medina, because I have no patience for Geeta.

Interestingly, Ezio became friends very quickly with Caleb, but he had a harder time making friends with Drake for some reason. Yet, he got a positive sentiment for Drake sooner. I know his relationship with one generally won't mimic the relationship with the other, but it's interesting, and I've been a little concerned Ezio was starting to drift away from liking Drake. It does seem like he is. He also seems to have mostly let go of Cassandra, which is... sad.
    TS4-x64-2021-08-06-14-40-09.png
    Morgyn out here doing the university experience in the university save, which should be the Corazon save.
    It's not quite the True university experience given the other bars aren't depleted too but lol

TS4-x64-2021-08-07-18-35-31.png
    Okay, so I set up a new save here, we've got Drake, and then Tess and Morgyn. Not the default Morgyn, this one's my remade-as-a-new-Sim one to clear whatever programming premades get from the blondie, and hopefully the one at Magic Realm will remain unbroken. Not that it matters, we'll probably never go to MR.

TS4-x64-2021-08-07-18-42-48.png
    I bulldozed Magnolia Blossom park, and moved Ezio over there. Had to use a cheat to get him there because it was so expensive, but he started with 1200 Simoleons as you do.

TS4-x64-2021-08-07-19-24-19.png
    Cozy. He got a pond on his property because, yeah.

TS4-x64-2021-08-08-16-44-36.png
    Sir, do not look at my wife like that I might smite you.
    I was vaguely considering pairing Ezio with Cassandra in this one, he's got one legacy with Drake, one with Caleb, and now he just needs one with Cassie. But poly is a thing in my game now, so I don't know. ... nah, maybe I will go with Cassie. Need to swap his CAS settings then lol.

TS4-x64-2021-08-08-16-52-44.png
    Morgyn seems a lot happier when I recreate the dork as a new Sim, rather than just grabbing the one in the game. I was thinking that Morgyn also seemed a lot happier female, because in the Of Frost and Fire save, I'm actually *playing* that Morgyn, and that one is constantly going out and talking to people and trying new activities, and it's a far cry from how male Morgyn typically behaves, but then I thought well, this is also the first recreated Morgyn I've played, and that might actually be the difference.

Realistically, there's nothing in the game files or tuning that we can find that would suggest there are parts of code or something in premades that make them behave a certain way, but if you've played the game any length of time with a premade you know that doesn't mean anything. They definitely behave certain ways.

TS4-x64-2021-08-08-19-25-50.png
    And here I decided I was going to turn this one into my royalty save. I kept thinking I wanted to do one, so I have a metric buttload of crowns and other royal jewellery and fancy dresses and suits and stuff, but I just never did it. Part laziness, part the intimidation of taking on something outside my comfort zone ( I'm not good at trying new things, autism thing I think lol ). But then I was like, if I was gonna try something new, doing it with Ezio would make the most sense.

I know this is weird to say about a Sim of all things, but he's gotten me through some pretty dark times. We can do this together too.

Anyway, he looks a bit nervous, I think lol "Send help please, bad things happen when I lead!"

The game said something about Ezio thinking about university, and I was like but who needs education when you're the king, honestly. ... but realistically, it'd be useful. Unfortunately, the game doesn't really offer how to rule Willow Creek 101 or anything lol or even a degree that'd make sense for him to get... well, maybe communications might make sense... oooh, or economics! History... yeah okay, getting a degree wouldn't be too weird, though it'd be sort of an overall waste of time. Did you know monarchs in LN's royalty mod start at 500/hr? Yeah... and you can raise taxes and make more.

Wow.

TS4-x64-2021-08-08-19-29-02.png
    Anyway, he spent some time out here talking to his mom and I was thinking, "Is it weird to ask your mom to be royal adviser?" Because apparently you need one of those in this mod, and it'd realistically be either Tess or Morgyn anyway. But it turns out you can't name a crown royal as adviser and that's the lamest thing I've heard of ever. lol

But anyway, monarchs occasionally get a pretty powerful confident moodlet so he got over his nervousness pretty quick. ( He looks so good in this crown. It's the elf crown from The Sims Medieval. )

TS4-x64-2021-08-08-19-54-28.png
    Look they have a cute lil crown on their plumbob too, aww. Lol nice little touch.

TS4-x64-2021-08-08-20-23-48.png
    But of course the monarch of Willow Creek still lives in a tent in the middle of nowhere, so we had to bum the showers at the gym. I always have a glitch at the Movers and Shakers where the bathroom walls are missing upstairs? So I have to fix it. It's kind of annoying.

He met Liberty Lee here. Summer Holiday really wanted to talk to him too but she could never manage to get him to hold still. Lol Interesting because she usually has no interest in Ezio.

TS4-x64-2021-08-08-20-47-06.png
    So this is Luka Seaman, and I made him to be the royal adviser. But I think it'll end up someone else, probably, like maybe I'll make that Cassandra later, before they get married and stuff, because I do believe the adviser should live with you lol Well maybe if I made him a roommate... doing that would be easier if we didn't live in a tiny house with minimal amenities.

TS4-x64-2021-08-08-22-00-47.png
    Well, he has a House in a few days, it's only Tuesday in-game, so I mean, he won't be living an alternative simplistic lifestyle for long lol Usually about here, we've got maybe a bathroom with a glass roof over it to protect him from the rain while he paints.

TS4-x64-2021-08-08-22-06-01.png
    Finally managed to catch Morgyn off the skating rink again so we could name the dork a crown royal. Realistically at the moment, if Ezio dies by freak accident, the throne probably falls to Morgyn, but.

TS4-x64-2021-08-08-22-35-29.png
    Imagine running into Lilith out here at 2am.
    I paused right here to update the mod that stops the vampire drama situations from triggering, because Vlad did his creepy tasty neck midnight call and I was like sigh, shoo fly don't bother me.

TS4-x64-2021-08-08-23-22-10.png
    The monarch oversees his budding royal garden before going off to do his royal duties. ( Apparently he just automatically has servants I can call on whenever, but I haven't yet and something tells me Ezio as a character never would either. Might even be confused and bewildered by it. Why are you cooking for me? No, stop I can clean that up myself- wait where are you going with my laundry?!
    Me: Do you even royal, boo?
    Ezio: NO! )
    Post edited by Keidra on
    白雪夏夜我不停歇
    我并不感到困扰

• Options
    So, I realized something. I can't build a store to support every pack, and there aren't enough lots for that. I'm guessing that is why they didn't build a grocery store for cottage living.

That being said, I am going to be making some major adjustments to the retail setup in my game. Undine Emporium looks nice on the inside, but it is very ugly on the outside. I'm probably going to move a household into the lot.

So far, Sefina and Cecilia are townies. I may add one of Dylan and Zephyr's girlfriends to that lot. I'm thinking Sefina would be good because Zephyr and Sefina are in a healthy relationship. I'm on the fence about Cecilia. She's constantly angry every time she visits the lot, and I have a strong feeling that she is taking advantage of Dylan's compassion. Dylan is really into her, so he might be blind by love. He is not observant. That's actually one of the traits that makes Dylan different from Zeph. Dylan tells epic stories, but he isn't observant like his twin is.

I guess the Merman Heirs will have to wait while I get to work building a bunch of stuff. I think this first Cycle is taking so long because I'm still doing so many different builds.

Also, real life is picking up again for the holidays and I've had increasingly less time to work on my book. I'm working on giving myself a schedule to fix that and balance everything. I do not want to stop sharing my stories here.
  • Options
    edited September 2021
    So, introducing Jack Galleon, the Pink Tail Prince of the Galleon Royal Family.

Jack Galleon is one of the Lost Heirs to the Mua Pel'Am Pod's Elder Council, and He's going to be the Third Heir that Lir Kailani, the White Tail Elder Heir, will have to to recruit.

Jack Galleon has a Pink Tail, but out of the 8 Princes, he's got the Greenest Thumbs and the Second Greatest Love for Animals. As a merman, his voice is outstanding and can easily captivate the birds in Henford-and-Bagsley. He doesn't know how he ended up in the world he now inhabits, but he's decided to make it his home.

51368587651_345b74899c_b.jpg

With the help of the Animals, this young merman might just make it from rags to riches. He aspires to open a store that sells everything he grows. Since he's half-fish, he only needs to worry about spending enough time in the water. The water in this world is particularly cold.

51369595060_bfda9de446_b.jpg

Fortunately, he found a connection to his homeworld in his new home, a small pond, before he froze into a fish-cicle. Now, his pond is warmed by Mua Pel'Am. It's a bit of magic that Jack doesn't understand, but he doesn't even know how he ended up in the small pond to begin with.
    Post edited by Metior_Ice on

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top