Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Show me your vampire Sims

Comments

• Options
    annaliese39annaliese39 Posts: 2,797 Member
    edited June 2021
    Here is my adorkable vampire in his dark form.

bwkQLOUl.png

He was once an infamous grand master, but now aspires to live like a normal sim and manage his thirst with plasma packs and salads. o:)
  • Options
    YautjagirlYautjagirl Posts: 351 Member
    @annaliese39 He looks so handsome! Kinda Dean Winchester type, I love him <3
  • Options
    annaliese39annaliese39 Posts: 2,797 Member
    Aww thank you, @Yautjagirl! I love your vampires too and their Nosferatu style, especially their pointy ears. They are all so unique.

My vampire doesn't have any biological children yet, although I would like him to at some point (hopefully when we get free babies). I also do not allow my vampires to age unless they are born naturally. It's part of the curse of being undead.
  • Options
    BusufuBusufu Posts: 1,966 Member
    My two favorite vampires:

dakaq1kco.jpg

Dakaria

14.11.20_23-42-54wrjt6.jpg

and Caleb. Of course.

Sul Sul!
    On my blog (German) you'll find two completed vampire stories 🦇 and an ongoing ghost story 👻.
    I'm also posting about my I'm surrounded by idi🤪ts! - challenge, in which I've now reached gen 9.
    Thanks for stopping by! 👋
  • Options
    Ersa_MiddletonErsa_Middleton Posts: 697 Member
    Yautjagirl wrote: »
    @SamDenny Kindred the Embrace is actually a vampire tv show from the World of Darkness universe ;) I watched it too, although the only character I liked there was the Nosferatu who helped the hospital children :)

Last thing I remember was some woman wanting to be turned specifically by Julian.

As for Miranda's smile. Yeah it's perfect.
    cw0vODG.png

• Options
    GrimlyFiendishGrimlyFiendish Posts: 718 Member
    edited June 2021
    My head canon with Vampires is that former spellcasters and vampire-spellcaster hybrids have some control over what their vampiric dark form will look like, but will tend to pick at least one appearance aspect of the vampire who sired them. For non spellcasters or non hybrids, they will have at least two appearance traits that match their sire.

Makaria Reaper (one of Grim's daughers, former spellcaster, sired by Caleb Valtore)

nDe1OVD.png

Ravenna Reaper (vampire/spellcaster hybrid, daughter of Makaria and her spellcaster wife Yvonne)

8ZEiVwB.png

Selene Reaper (one of Grim's daughers, only child of Grim still alive who was not born as a spellcaster, sired by Makaria Reaper)

hI0MSYS.png

Lily Reaper (wife of Selene Reaper, sired by Makaria Reaper)

RAGlFvc.png

Violante Batiste (created as a vampire)

vBKzpJp.png

Lamashtu Reaper (one of Grim's daughters, former spellcaster, girlfriend of Violante, sired by Violante)

qHhexv0.png

Charon Reaper (one of Grim's sons, former spellcaster, boyfriend of Lilith Valtore, sired by Lilith Valtore)

c0uObqW.png
    Occult Simmer (All Occult All The Time)

Female Simmer from Australia (she/her)

I had one of my Sims marry the Grim Reaper & now they have a lot of kids.

• Options
    WolfiumWolfium Posts: 2,672 Member
    I started vampire save and downloaded sims and house from gallery. Here is one of first screenshots. :D

JaYj5HG.png
  • Options
    ThriorThrior Posts: 612 Member
    @Yautjagirl Heh, I admit my knowledge restricts to Vampire: The Masquerade game (no experience with the WoD tabletop role-playing games and whatever other material there might be) but good job replicating the Nosferatu clan look and even playstyle with the Sewer rat club.
  • Options
    RySBIRySBI Posts: 329 Member
    So this thread reignited my obsession with vampires in the sims and that resulted in me creating a new vampire: Felix de Vasquez.

After the death of his mother, Felix and his younger sister, Alessia became orphaned and homeless. Travelling the world in search of their estranged father, the pair stopped to rest the night at a seemingly abandoned house in Forgotten Hollow.

That night, Alessia awoke to find Felix missing and nowhere to be found. The next day he stumbled back into the house, dishevelled, sick and with no memory of what had happened. They decide to stay in the house while Felix recovers, but over the next few days his behaviour becomes more erratic, before finally he transforms into a vampire and savagely attacks his sister. Alessia manages to escape, but with a hideous scar disfiguring her face.

Torn between his urge to protect his sister and tear her to pieces, Felix stays in Forgotten Hollow and is approached by his sire, Lilith Vatore, who agrees to train him in the ways of the vampire. Felix hopes to regain his control, and yet Lilith has her own plans to create an army of submissive sired vampires to overthrow Vlad.

Meanwhile Alessia is elsewhere, searching for a way to free her brother from his curse, or put him out of his misery once and for all.

Felix (human form)
    UQd4bcv.jpg

Felix (dark form)
    RunOpZL.jpg

Alessia
    5YiRhsk.jpg
  • Options
    WolfiumWolfium Posts: 2,672 Member
    Of course Daniela Dimitrescu hates snow.

oUQxEoJ.png
    zkKuazZ.png

Bela&Daniela laughing maniacally.

VXMY4Lg.png
    hTeqKll.png

If NPCs vampires won't break into my houses, my vampires will break into NPCs houses.
    BxLVVhu.png
  • Options
    SnowBnuuySnowBnuuy Posts: 1,773 Member
    I had a couple of vampires in my 13-generation family, but my favourite was probably this one, Nitara, who has a little alien in her from her half-alien mother. < 3 I caught a shot of her when she was trying to hold back her thirst for blood, looks pretty cool actually in her dark form : P I should play with vampire Sims more often.
    GIKHTNG.png
    BSwAFnO.png

they/them or she/her
  • Options
    tasmabeltasmabel Posts: 207 Member
    I am ALL about the occults, so I'll need to refrain from flat out info dumping lol.
    06-14-21-10-29-52-PM.png
    Here's Mina, a sim I use in several saves. Sometimes she is Vlad's sickly scientist wife. Other times I have her as an actress and unrelated to vampires, but that bores me. Her and my edited Vlad make beautiful babies.

06-15-21-11-38-11-AM.png
    I also usually make Bella a vampire to keep her around longer. I don't actually make her paler; it's a face detail that adds a blue hue to their skin.
    Here's some more with less blathering :)
    06-15-21-10-40-44-AM.png
    05-21-19-1-41-31-PM.png06-14-21-4-11-28-PM.png
    10-01-19-7-03-59-PM.pngTS4-x64-2020-05-08-18-41-37.png
    upload image

• Options
    Kita5399Kita5399 Posts: 2,112 Member
    I love seeing all of your vampires! I haven’t played my vampire save for a bit and need to get back to it.
    This is Priscilla she gets placed in all of my saves JAfn4u9.png

Of course my favorite vampire Anastasia (daughter of Caleb), and her “boyfriend” Don Lothario (neither are very faithful).
    RHAsWb2.png
    2HZNQUi.png
  • Options
    StartUpGeniusStartUpGenius Posts: 135 Member
    I love seeing everyone's creations!

Here are my makeovers of Caleb and Lilith
    eUiJPn2.png
    dioFQdB.png
    j7uGelQ.png
    XEI0wUq.png

Wow hardly recognizable as Caleb
  • Options
    Coraline_029Coraline_029 Posts: 71 Member
    The random townie vampires suck so I delete them from manage households 😂

I usually download celebrities from the gallery and turn them into occults. I turned Lady Gaga into a vampire and Ariana Grande into a mermaid.
  • Options
    afai1261afai1261 Posts: 2,030 Member
    Esteban, the latest of many vampires I've created, dancing the rumbasim
    zGi8I7H.png
    hYOpUTw.png
    TqLbpBz.png

And one of my favourite sims in general, Regan. I love her so much <3
    q8rEKHv.png
    5sh1rPj.png

Here's my newest vampire. I think she's really cute!
    TZsLqpa.png?1

@MaggieMarley
    I know I've said this to you before but I have to say it again: she is absolutely stunning and I love that she's your avatar now! The interplay of colours, with her blue hair, yellow eyes and purple skin, is so striking :love:<3
  • Options
    MaggieMarleyMaggieMarley Posts: 5,299 Member
    @afai1261 well obviously she would be beautiful since she is Regan's daughter ;) and you already know how much I love Regan and Esteban <3
  • Options
    IsharellIsharell Posts: 1,158 Member
    edited July 2021
    My Vampire family are the Constantine's.

I started with Ilya, then decided he needed a family. They were run out of their last home and have settled in Forgotten Hollow. They have been living among mortals and are not really sure about what it means to be vampires. They came here to learn how to be vampires. In my storyline, Vlad is their enemy, but we'll see how they go. They've been hanging around forever, not getting much playtime.

Ilya Constantine, young adult
    NGEyiDN.png?1
    Q2HA5gl.png?1

I'll put the rest in a Spoiler.
    Grandmother Mamman Ani Constantine, elder
    O4CBIT9.png?1
    SRM5zCt.png?1

Mother Anastasia Constantine, adult (I figure she married a distant cousin with the same last name)
    lvIo1mc.png?1
    hv5IFgb.png?1

Ilya's Brother Lyrec, teen
    WvB2kzN.png?1
    Okauezn.png?1

Ilya's Sister Sasishi, teen
    qXi6QZh.png?1
    huyWn7Y.png?1

Dominic, who is not on the family tree. :/ I don't know why he isn't on the family tree, but I liked his looks and decided to keep him as a distant cousin. I think he's a young adult.
    0DbNjHf.png?1
    wBkkLjE.png?1
  • Options
    IsharellIsharell Posts: 1,158 Member
    I'm back, with the Straud sisters. They are in the Gallery as Daughters of the Vampire. They are Vlad's teenage daughters. Amaryllis is a Vampire, Althea is Mortal.

Amaryllis, Vlad's Vampire daughter
    eLNZS74.png?1
    QVb2yvp.png?1

Althea, Vlad's Mortal daughter
    h1pX3Jm.png?1

Mamma of both, name: Jonquil Amaryllis. I downloaded her from the Gallery. Her original name was Daffodil, created by LVORY_SHADOW.
    Here she is with her girls; they are singing. From left to right: Althea, Amaryllis, Jonquil.
    Svl5V2Q.png?1

Everything Jonquil wears, including lipstick, is yellow. I guess she was a "one color" challenge sim. I named her Jonquil Amaryllis. Jonquil flowers are yellow, and they are in the Amaryllis family (or genus? I don't remember). I accidentally put all three up on the gallery with no explanation :# , and by the time I realized it had happened, one person had downloaded them. I'm really sorry about that. I took them down and deleted the mother out and put just the girls back up on the gallery.

By the way, Amaryllis has Vampire teeth in her mortal form. Oops.

I used this female sim with Vlad to create them using genetics. I felt that her features (overlarge eyes and mouth, small nose, good cheekbones) would off-set his weirdness. I think he must have mesmerized her into falling in love with him. Or maybe she just wanted his money.

After a bunch of randoms, I came upon a face I liked. She looked good, so I worked with her. When I turned her to profile view I saw the horror of Vlad's genetic taint. Holy moly, what a nose! It was a monster hooked nose, bigger than her daddy's. I wish I had taken a picture. Does anyone remember the Princess's old nose in Spaceballs? This one was worse. Happily, fixing it was easy; I clicked on the nose that was selected in the options, and it popped back to normal. Same for the sister. Both needed a bit of chin work (mamma originally had a tiny chin, I've adjusted it slightly), and at least one of them needed a bit of jaw work. Both blonde, though I changed the shade. All in all, I'm pleased with them. Heaven knows what will happen to their looks when they age up to YA.

In my story/mind, since both girls were given their father's last name Jonquil decided to name her eldest daughter using her family name. Once I had named Amaryllis, the name Althea popped into my head for her sister. I had intended them to both be vampires, but I didn't notice that Althea was mortal till after I had already fixed her up. Now I'm pleased, this is way better than my original idea. They will live in the new CoL world.

I put them down in the game for the first time just now in order to take their pictures. It was night time, and there was a thunderstorm. They all started running around in terror. A Vampire who is afraid of storms! So funny!
  • Options
    GrimlyFiendishGrimlyFiendish Posts: 718 Member
    edited July 2021
    Some of my latest editions.

Antonia Vega (created as a Vampire)

GyPr8ZR.png

Lucinda Reaper (daughter of Grim, former spellcaster, partner of Antonia, sired by her sister Lamashtu)

xMwPg9B.png

Nineveh Reaper (granddaughter of Grim, former spellcaster, sired by her Aunt Makaria)

1UZabYA.png

Edith Goddard (partner of Nineveh, sired by Nineveh)

YYrscti.png

Odette Batiste (daughter of Lamashtu and Violante, born a vampire)

dQIWGOQ.png

Odile Batiste (daughter of Lamashtu and Violante, born a vampire)

zvmwSt9.png
    Occult Simmer (All Occult All The Time)

Female Simmer from Australia (she/her)

I had one of my Sims marry the Grim Reaper & now they have a lot of kids.

• Options
    HavenRoseHavenRose Posts: 323 Member
    Here's my main vampire Helena, and her two daughters (different fathers). Theo, the guy in the back is basically her personal assistant. He took care of the babies and makes food for them, since Helena is struggling to figure out how to pay the bills. Being a modern vampire is expensive.

jbN1E2p.png

Since she had the vampire family aspiration, I made group of YAs living in San Myshuno; she basically "ran into" them and converted them all to vampires, so they're her coven now. She's not a particularly evil vampire. I don't really play these guys; they're there for background flavor.

yiTeOKJ.png

This is Hollie. She was born to a human and a spellcaster in a house on a dark ley line. I aged her up super fast and cured her vampirism because I didn't want a hybrid; only after the fact I realized that the game made her a full vampire, so she spent some time seeking out Helena to get turned back into a vampire.

m4s4aR2.png

This is just a cute vampire couple whose story I haven't really fleshed out. I had the ideas of a big storyline building up when I moved all my sims into a new save, but then we got Cottage Living instead of a new occult, so I'm not sure story-wise what I want to do with these guys. They're doing a great job as townies for the moment. I've also started playing with Caleb and his newly turned vampire wife (a sim I made to be a trendsetter). I needed her immortal so I can change the trends in the save whenever without worrying about her dying of old age. She only just changed into a vampire so her dark form needs some help still.

NiUv5Rs.png
  • Options
    Celticgamer0Celticgamer0 Posts: 1,997 Member
    I love this! Everyone's vampires are so awesome! I have a household of vampires and even made over Vlad and the Vatores. I am currently playing a Decades challenge and ended up with a vampire... lol (He's not pictured however)

AGWof4N.png?2
    wd9gOnV.png
    zod5OLS.png
    iuWSXVM.png
    maTK4Es.png
    nmURnSN.png
    isazFTI.png
    PvgLKeY.png
  • Options
    GirafHuntrGirafHuntr Posts: 759 Member
    @kalaksed Just stumbling on this thread now. First, your vampires are absolutely stunning! But I am also intrigued by the 'weakness to vampire powers' trait you mentioned. I follow the hidden traits thread where I know you have done tons of research on all the hidden traits but I never noticed this one. Can you tell me what it does, and why the game counts Sims with this trait as vampires?
    My username has been my internet handle for over 20 years since I was 16 and refers to when I had a crush on a very tall boy. I intend absolutely no violence toward beautiful giraffes. <3
  • Options
    ArcaArca Posts: 183 Member
    edited July 2021
    J8154H9.jpg
    Caleb and his daughter in my game
    Except her pointed ears, she is just looking like human
    …both dad and daughter love to eat human food😓