Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• Options
    MorgaineWitchMorgaineWitch Posts: 42 Member
    @Nikkei_Simmer
    That's a very nice garden.
  • Options
    SprottenhamSprottenham Posts: 1,144 Member
    @Tamijo Oh, well, whatever is going on I hope it is nothing to bad and I hope to see you back again. Take care.

--

I haven't really been playing much on my main save lately so no updates on Oliver Freddy, Inge, Ranveig and co. just yet.. Instead I took a detour to the town of Twinbrook Bewickton, generating random sims with some new experimental sliders for sim height and other things, sometimes with absurd results (those are scrapped, of course..). And building some buildings for the town. Here's a few:

51193090011_ed9a649afa_b.jpg
    Lot name: Outwash Point. (No: Utslagsnes.) The name is inspired by/taken a nonsensical name from a humorous podcast/radio show (in Norwegian).
    Description: If you want to live in contact with the elements, this is the home for you! Situated on the far northern edge of Bewickton, there is literally nothing between you and the ocean when the harsh winter storms come rolling in... If you want to live here, being handy to repair things on the house itself in case something should loosen and fall off, and not be a scaredy-cat will probably be beneficial for you. As you see, there is no basement here to hide in...

51193862689_d4d8d17329_b.jpg

Lot name: Squarepoint Apartments.
    Description: Just your average simple apartment building. There are a total of 7 apartments in this building, each with its own parking space.

I built this using this tutorial: https://carls-sims-4-guide.com/forum/index.php?topic=31745.0. Of course, only one of the seven apartments are playable (the top floor of course), the others are just black NPC apartments.

51193862654_7a24552e3d_b.jpg

Lot name: Bewickton College Administration.
    Decription: Wouldn't you know, Bewickton actually has it's very own little college, giving the islanders living out here the opportunity to attend university level courses! It is not a stand alone college, though, but a joint cooperation with the mainland university in Cyme Ixotic.

51194155280_30f05beda8_b.jpg

Lot name: Dafooney! Wahey!
    Lot description: A Fusion Lounge, where local up and coming and more established artists/bands gets a stage to show off their music. Serves drinks and bar food. Price range: medium.

51194155255_ca382cc4b6_b.jpg

Lot name: The Century Fish.
    Lot description: The name plays on the fact that fisheries and the fishing industry has long been the most important source of income for the Bewickton community. And also, the big aquarium seperating rooms on the second floor. If you want to party hard and dance the night away, this disco is the place for you!
    Price range: Low to medium.

51192385237_aed1342ed3_b.jpg

Lot name: The 1912.
    Lot description: This exclusive lounge is the place for you if you want a more relaxed and high class atmosphere, and possibly meet one of the local celebrities.
    Price range: Medium to high.

51194155210_31be733dbd_b.jpg

Lot name: Student's house of culture.
    Lot description: This lot has everything a student would want to kick back and relax. Take a dip in the basement jacuzzi, go bowling, have a quiet lunch in the cafeteria, play some video games or enjoy a drink and a dance in the top floor bar!
    Price range: Low to medium.

51193862589_a0154908a6_b.jpg

Lot name: The Party House.
    Lot description: An edit of an EA premade home. This lot is the home of a group of party hard young adults, perfectly equipped with their own bar and dance area, a jacuzzi and enough toilets for the entire town. Happy neighbours not guaranteed. And someone forgot to close the front door...
    th1das9.png
    Sub blogs: #01 Sunset Valley. #02: Lake Onebega #03: Sprottenham #04: Bewickton
  • Options
    TurjanTurjan Posts: 1,717 Member
    edited May 2021
    *watches the tumbleweeds roll through the thread*

I guess everyone's busy :smile: .

@Silverofdreams30 Thank you. Yes, I'm happy that it was finally my turn. I feared I had to wait till later in summer.
    Your sims as YA turned out very well :smile: .

@Astro I think socks are just a very common error when they show up in CAS in categories where you don't use any. Happens all the time. You can just remove them under accessories.

@bekkasan Thank you. I mostly got very tired, my sight was a bit weird for a few hours, plus headaches during the first day after the shot. I'm still a bit tired today, but it's much better. Or in other words: Looking good so far.
    Yup, Nelly usually gets what she wants :smiley: .
    Heh, yes, those water balloon fighters during winter are a common sight in my games, too. I haven't had anyone freeze yet though.

@Brandontaylor Didn't your shot also hurt, or was that someone else? I just had the very short burning sensation, and that was about it.
    I lost my last set of potions (a full set no less) during a move, also the perfect life fruit and the death fish, which was a bit of a bummer.
    I must admit I'm not overly fond of those Showtime careers. I don't think I have ever finished even one of them yet :lol: .
    Aww, goodbye Dwight.
    Heh, good thing Robert was quick. I have also thrown all pretensions of going it slow over board in that regard, given SP is super fast with swiping the "market" clean.

@MorgaineWitch Sometimes, the game doesn't forget anything. If nothing helps, I just cheat the necessary points for the "Clean Slate" reward and remove all romantic relations from a sim (cheating because I think it's not really realistic, as you can't tell a sim that this has been years ago and before their time). Note that this also means you have to restore the relationship you actually want, but as you already started cheating... I see this more of a repair than anything else.

@Tamijo I hope everything is alright. Good luck, whatever your are up to.

@Nikkei_Simmer :lol: I guess I have to finally get that mod to put the kids to work.

@Sprottenham Those are nice houses. Very imposing. I guess all those stairs would drive me crazy :wink: . Looking consistent though.
    ____________________________________________________________________________________________
    It dawned soon enough on Donna that she hadn't quite thought matters through when she put Pat in a time-out and ordered him not to move from the bathroom door.
    gH3qYHm.jpg
    She had run out of options of what to do in this place which didn't involve at least some state of undress. At least the bathroom was absolutely spotless by now. *Sigh*.
    It couldn't be helped. Donna came to the conclusion that now was the right time to play the "magnanimous parent" card.
  • Options
    Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,428 Member
    Just Plasma Bugs
    Chapter Nine: "Now That We Have a House"

Haruo: "I swear that my brain has just melted from watching the idiocy on TV. Is there anything better on this idiot-tube than Snow Capers?"

Watcher: "Not really...you could switch to the cooking channel and learn something."
    Screenshot-476.jpg
    Screenshot-477.jpg
    Haruo: "Maybe I'll just go and deposit the plasma bugs over at the science center."

Watcher: "Now there's a thought."
    Screenshot-479.jpg
    Watcher: "...and when you get back don't forget to water the orchard...and the dogs...they're looking kinda parched."

Haruo: "Nag nag nag..."

Watcher: "oh...and the cats too."
    Screenshot-320.jpg
    Haruo: "I'm going fishing..."

Watcher: "Convenient. Don't forget to catch dinner!"

Haruo: "What?"

Watcher: "You're an angler, you figure it out."
    Screenshot-322.jpg
    New Narrator: "Later on that night, Haruo took his catch to the store and dropped it off for more simoleons, but didn't take into account the fact that the full moon was out that night. And well, he being under the spell of the moon, changed over into his bad self. Like y'know. Shades of George Clinton."...

Haruo: "Oh...ha ha ha...very funny. very Intense..."

New Narrator: "He decided to show his fangs to Gladsten Farmwell and well, Gladsten decided to tell Haruo to "Go on, Get it with your bad self."

Haruo: "Hey...! Is there anyway that we can have the old narrator back. This one's jokes are so bad they reek."
    Screenshot-326.jpg
    Screenshot-330.jpg
    Screenshot-331.jpg
    Gladsten Farmwell: "Hey...what the hell's with trying to show your fangs at me?"

Haruo: "I'm a werewolf, that's what I do."
    Screenshot-332.jpg
    New Narrator: "After trouncing Gladsten in a fight, Haruo decided to scare the living daylights out of Gladsten."
    Screenshot-340.jpg
    New Narrator: "Now that he was done making friends and influencing people, Haruo decided to head down to Varg's Tavern where he decided to have a few drinks and meet some new people."
    Screenshot-344.jpg
    Screenshot-345.jpg
    Screenshot-346.jpg
    New Narrator: "Needless to say his "I've got fleas, care to pick them off me?" come-on schtick didn't get him any takers. Nope, Beatrice Crumplebottom recoiled in revulsion.
    Screenshot-350.jpg
    New Narrator: "Of course, fleas didn't really bother the undead and there was one particular vamp that didn't mind the come-on. In fact she was eyeing him like he was a prime A-1 plasma donor. They chatted for a while, but y'know weres and vamps go together like oil and water so Haruo went home and read a book. Fangs for the memories."
    Screenshot-349.jpg
    Haruo: "I want the old narrator back!"
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
  • Options
    MorgaineWitchMorgaineWitch Posts: 42 Member
    @Turjan
    Thanks for the advice. I've just recently come back to Sims 3 and am still learning all the ins and outs of the game.
    I probably will try that if it happens another time.
  • Options
    GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,080 Member
    Chapter 1.3: Arthur

Screenshot-7.jpg
    Belle: I think I'll go for a ride today.
    Morgause: You have things to attend to here.
    Belle: I'm going for a ride today, back off sister.
    Morgause: Fine...you may go, but be back by three Belles.
    Belle: Thanks May.
    Morgause: Gwenth, will you take her majesty to the stables?
    Gwenth: Of course.Right this way, my queen.

Screenshot-8.jpg
    Belle: Where did this horse come from?
    Gwenth: I know not where it come from, your majesty.
    Merlin: Its me, you foolish girl.
    Belle: I think I will take this horse.
    Gwenth: But I'm not sure to whom it belongs.
    Belle: I will ride this horse.
    Gwenth: Yes, your majesty.

Screenshot-10.jpg
    Merlin: Well...don't I get a good morning at least?
    Belle: Merlin? I thought you sent me the horse or something.
    Where are we going?
    Merlin: Patience.You'll see soon enough.

Screenshot-13.jpg
    Belle: Merlin?
    Merlin: What now?
    Belle: How can you see the future?
    Merlin: You really want to know that?
    Belle: Yeah!
    Merlin: It doesn't interest you in the least that
    I can change my shape?
    Belle: That does to, but I don't know the whole seeing
    the future interests me.
    Merlin: Listen closely, I'm only going to explain this once.
    For me what's hard is seeing the past, not the future.
    Belle: You lost me already.

Screenshot-14.jpg
    Merlin: I had the ill fortune to be put on to this earth, living
    my life backwards.So seeing the future is no trick, as it is really
    my past.Its remembering what happened yesterday that gets me
    all befuddled.
    Belle: Then why do you walk and talk forward.
    Merlin: Don't get all technical on me girl, it is what it is.

Screenshot-18.jpg
    Belle: That was awesome!
    Merlin: Gee golly, aren't we having a grand old time?
    Now I went to Arthur and tried to explain things, but he
    won't have any of it.Doesn't believe me, oh by the way did
    you find that book?
    Belle: I haven't had a chance to look yet.
    Merlin: Oh gee, let's put it off for another day, and let
    the kingdom whither under a reign of evil.There
    he is, let me do the talking.

Screenshot-26.jpg
    Arthur: It was just one dumb mistake! So what if I forgot kay's
    sword, I got it in time for the joust didn't I.

Screenshot-21.jpg
    Arthur: Oh its you again.Why don't you go away, you crazy old
    man, I have things to do.
    Belle: Oh Arthur! I'm such a huge fan.

Screenshot-24.jpg
    Arthur: Who are you?
    Belle: I'm Belle, I'm the girl who kind of messed things up.
    Arthur: What kind of things?
    Belle: I'm the one who pulled the sword from the stone.

Screenshot-23.jpg
    Arthur: Oh, your majesty, forgive me.I didn't realize you were so
    young.
    Belle: I'm the same age as you, please get up, I should be bowing
    to you.
    Arthur: What for?
    Belle: You're suppose to be the one...
    Arthur: Oh no, please don't tell me you been talking
    to this one over here? He's a little crazy.
    Belle: He's a little high strong, but he isn't crazy.
    He's a powerful wizard, he's going to be your advisor.
    Arthur: That's it, you are both totally insane.

Screenshot-27.jpg
    Belle: There is some bad magic involved here, and your sister...
    Merlin: Ah...Belle, best leave that out for now...
    Arthur: I don't have a sister...
    Belle: Sure you do! and Sir Edgar he's not your real father.
    Arthur: Now you are talking as crazy as the old man, if
    you'll excuse me, I have things to do.
    Merlin: I think that's enough for today, come Belle.
    Belle: Arthur! You have to listen to us.
    Arthur: Kay! Come quick, I need help..
    Merlin: Let's go..

Screenshot-5.jpg

• Options
    TurjanTurjan Posts: 1,717 Member
    A bit more from the Gao family.

Marvin was the first who learned to drive, in Prudi's old car, no less.
    J09Yg0t.jpg
    He also had a girlfriend, Donna, which happened to be Zepher's much younger sister (pretty much the only option left among the residents).
    kaxdBdy.jpg
    With Prudi gone, the garden got a small vegetable garden of its own.
    qO1rcg5.jpg
    Prudi's little, errm, "woohoo palace" had to go into storage soon, as the space was needed.

Robert-Michel had his birthday soon and was supposed to become an elder. He wasn't quite ready yet. He had spent many hours and at least a dozen times where he got singed, but he managed to get the potion pretty much at the last moment (not that it wouldn't have worked after the birthday, but still). It was a bit satisfying seeing the birthday message about embarking on a new stage of life and give the message a bit of a twist.
    y3dATL1.jpg
    The teens were really well behaved and always did their homework when they got home.
    pW6gVC8.jpg
    Actually, at the same time when Nelly proposed to Victor, Marvin did the same to Donna.
    0NMhlzR.jpg
    Zepher also had his birthday to full adult soon after.
    xrgfvjp.jpg
    He didn't take it well. At all.

Robert-Michel and Zepher had one son together, Philip, who aged up to teen here.
    KO3ZsdT.jpg
    3tzSntv.jpg
    He's the one in the back on the right-hand side.

Nelly and Victor were still teens, but I decided to have the wedding before their birthday so they could move out immediately after their graduation. This was a done deal, anyway, and their mothers didn't get any younger. Most of the close relatives and their relations got invited, which included Mae's (Nelly's mother) young husband, Bernard Fuanaki, to the left, who had lost lots of weight.
    4UVlIiR.jpg
    Soon, everyone had gathered in the garden, and the ceremony was ready to go.
    5IfF5yi.jpg
    FMQor6H.jpg
    eF8i4jm.jpg
    rOU5NVd.jpg
    ibga4a4.jpg
    Nelly's face :lol: .
    Ze2jIIl.jpg
    These two elder ladies were the mothers of the groom and the bride, respectively. Victor's mother is some English artist who got stuck on the island with her son.
    DFef3D2.jpg
    The only child at the party is Mae's (Nelly and Marvin's mother) son from her husband Bernard.
    e1DR28P.jpg
    In case you wonder what this image is for: Can you spot Zepher hiding behind the fence door?
    19lP9Fq.jpg
    The cake was cut.
    xh7ozGm.jpg
    When the celebration went on, Mae decided it was a good idea to make out with Bernard at the fridge, which didn't find Robert-Michel's approval.
    zL4mBH7.jpg
    The day only went downhill from there, but that's a tale for another time.
    The new couple was happy though, so no worries there :smile:.
  • Options
    Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,201 Member
    @Turjan

Thank you, that was the final with the future exploring
    on to new adventures hehe.
  • Options
    Just Plasma Bugs
    Chapter Ten - "Plasma Bugs; Attempted Abductions and Apple Pie"

New Narrator: "Well, Bebe spent her time radiating not so rare bugs, giving them radiation burns and turning them into plasma bugs or ending up with an irradiated bug on the loose which probably was not the best thing to have happen in the case of turning beetles, spiders or other assorted creepy crawly insects into plasma bugs.

Of course, no-one ever asks the bugs how they feel about this. They might not like the experience...but all in the name of science."
    Screenshot-351.jpg
    New Narrator: "That evening an alien decided that he was going to pay the male member of the family a visit..."

Haruo: "You think I want to end up impregnated by your pointy-eared spawn, you psycho green-skin!!!?"

Watcher: "I guess he should take that as a no?

Haruo: "No...****, Sherlock!"
    Screenshot-353.jpg
    New Narrator: "Haruo proceeded to give the pointy-eared alien a piece of his mind..."

Haruo: "You'd better run, you pointy-eared freak, or I'm going to turn your entrails into origami...and hang them off my car rearview like a dream-catcher!"

Alien: "Please don't hurt me..."
    Screenshot-355.jpg
    Haruo: Take that...and that...and...that..."

Sound effects: SMASH, KERPOW, WHAP!"

Alien: "OW!!!! NOT MY EARS...NOT MY EARS!!!"

Haruo: "You'd better get your green-skinned rear-end out of here if you know what's good for you...and don't come back...tell your friends too."
    Screenshot-358.jpg
    Screenshot-359.jpg
    Screenshot-361.jpg
    Screenshot-362.jpg
    Screenshot-363.jpg
    New Narrator: After dealing with that recalcitrant and obstrusive alien, Haruo, to soothe, his ruffled feathers, went in to make some apple pie.

Haruo: "Hope that alien doesn't come back or I'm going to shove this down his gaping maw...FRESH from the oven."

Watcher: "Dang, third degree interior bodily burns by freshly baked pastry. Wonder how the ER is going to handle this one."

Haruo: "What do you mean...ER? That mangy 🐸🐸🐸🐸 alien is going to be headed on a one way trip to the Area 51 Morgue. Tries to make me pregnant, ain't nobody gonna do that to me, no how."

River: "And what makes you so special?! Or do you think that we're the only ones that would be in the family way? Huh?"

Haruo: "Well, you're equipped for that..."

River looks around for a sharp object to castrate Haruo...

Haruo: "I think I hear my skill books calling me."
    Screenshot-369.jpg
    Screenshot-339.jpg
    River: "Chicken! I'm going out for a run."
    Screenshot-372.jpg
    New Narrator: "So as to not get on even worse terms with River and Bebe, Haruo went outside and planted peaches. I think it was mostly to make sure he stayed out of reach of Bebe and River

...and sharp objects.
    Screenshot-376.jpg
    New Narrator: "...then he came inside and plunged the toilet. I don't know which was worse; getting into crap or cleaning out crap...either way it was a stinky mess."

Haruo: "Better than losing my man-parts...y'know."
    Screenshot-379.jpg
    New Narrator: "Then Haruo went into his room and decided to play a game on his laptop.

River and Bebe: "Hey, how come HE gets to have a computer and we don't?

Watcher: "Well, he's a male...and y'know how males get bored...very easily...uh..."

River and Bebe: "...uh Watcher, you're male too..."

Watcher: "Uh...why else do you think I play with Sims' lives, huh? It's not for my health..."

River and Bebe glare at him

Watcher: "Hey, Haruo...you got a two-player game in there? I think I'm going to join you."
    Screenshot-342.jpg
    Screenshot-380.jpg
    River: "I think I've had it with those two, I'm hungry, I'm going to have myself some of that apple pie."
    Screenshot-382.jpg
    River: (loudly), "And no wise-acre comments about cherry pie either!!! Or I'll neuter you two."

Haruo and the Watcher: (quietly)..."Did you say anything about that? I didn't."
    GYZ6Ak9.png
  • Options
    @Turjan Thanks for the comment. Yeah, there are a lot of stairs, especially in the students cilture building. Strangely after I had made that building a bug occured making stairs all over town malfunction.

Wow, that garden there looks a litte crowded. ;)

And it's always good when teenagers can be well behaved like that. That was a very eventfull update with two proposals, birthday parties and a wedding! Your game looks very bright and colourful (in a good way).
    th1das9.png
  • Options
    bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member

Mary Kendall, A Ghost Story
    Connections

Meanwhile, back in Hidden Springs, Bekka returns to Spring Manor after her appointment and finishes the dining area. She is very pleased with the results and hopes that Damien and Mary will be as well.
    51188076764_ed28b21bd6_o.jpg

Hungry, tired of being tired and bored with resting, Layla comes downstairs. She observes Damien and Mary chatting with several ghosts as she walks to the kitchen. Bekka is tweaking the drape over the rod until it hangs just right. She smiles at Bekka’s need for perfection. Layla is reminded of Jerich watching Bekka. She briefly wonders how her life would have turned out if she had stayed with him. She thinks they would have been happy if she had not chosen another path. He had lost his soulmate several years prior to their meeting. His children were old enough, and they didn't object to the relationship. She knows it wasn’t meant to be. Jerich was not her soulmate. She loved him, but he encouraged her to follow the path she ultimately chose.
    “Bekka, the room is delightful. You have accomplished so much in just one day. I could not imagine how you were going to fix that outdated room. I'm impressed with your talent. I had known your father of course before he married. He had some creative talent as I recall. How about your mother? "
    “Thank you, Layla. It really helps to have clients who know what they want and give me the freedom to make it happen. My Mom was an artist. That is how they met. I was fortunate to have inherited their artistic ability."
    51186601912_5db6743387_o.jpg

Damien asks the fire ghosts to a meeting. He and Mary read all the newspaper articles regarding the warehouse fire where Daniel and Daisy died. He tells them he will see the arson investigator, police records and insurance company next week. He has a few questions for them.
    “According to the article the warehouse was empty and basically abandoned. Why were you in the warehouse?” He looks at each ghost in turn.
    Daniel and Daisy look at each other. Elias shrugs his shoulders and denies being at the warehouse.
    “Look, I don’t know how you expect me to help if you can’t be honest with me about why you were in an abandoned warehouse in the middle of the night. Daniel, you and Daisy are married, so you went to the warehouse together? Correct?”
    “Yes, we are married. I asked her to stay at the apartment, but she wouldn’t.”
    “So, why go?”
    51188076734_94c82b6c3f_o.jpg

“We got a call telling us to meet at the warehouse and the information we were looking for would be given to us. I don’t know who called. The voice was muffled like they were disguising it. The back door would be open, and we were to go to the office on the second floor and wait by two am. Daisy and I were low level in the mob and trying to move up in the ranks. We hoped this was our informant with the information needed about our rivals. I know it was stupid to trust an anonymous call but we both wanted to prove ourselves to the boss. The last thing I recall as we waited in the shadows of the room was a series of explosions that very quickly engulfed the entire building. Smoke and flames surrounded us. Daisy and I were both screaming for help but of course no one was there. The room was windowless. We tried getting out the office door, but the flames were all over the place. I held Daisy in my arms and prayed the smoke would take us before the flames.”

Elias startles as he listens to Daniel explain why they were in the building. He shifts on the couch as his heart races and pounds in his chest. He is struggling to breathe as if reliving the fire at this moment.
    51195240748_ab813ce30f_o.jpg

The others watch him struggle, and Mary asks, “what is the matter Elias?"
    Damien offers to get him some water when Elias suddenly poofs out of the room.
    Daisy is crying softly, reliving their death. Daniel reaches over and puts his arm around her comforting her as best he can.
    All is quiet in the room as they stare at the empty seat.
    Damien shakes his head and asks Daniel, “Did Elias come with you to the building?”
    “No, we didn’t know him until we wound up here. Somehow we all ended up here.”
    “According to the papers he was discovered at the top of the stairs on the second level of that warehouse. Perhaps he heard your screams and was trying to rescue you.”
    “I don’t know, he has always refused to talk about how he died. I didn't know it was in the same fire.”
    Daisy and Daniel drift back to their chamber leaving Mary and Damien alone.
    51195803224_9f2589f43a_o.jpg

Mary hurries over to Damien and he wraps his arms around her. She snuggles into his chest so tightly she can hear his heart beating.
    “Wow, that was tragic. No wonder they didn’t want to talk about it.”

“Yes it was. But, it was necessary to hear why they were in the building. I still have a few questions for them, but more for Elias. I need to figure out his connection to this. Hopefully, he will show up later. Of course, he is not the one that requested help to move on so he may not want to help with the investigation."
    51195803209_9fd28ce311_o.jpg

Bekka can hear the meeting is over, so she walks over and asks them if they are ready to see the kitchen and dining area. They both love the finished look of the room. “This is perfect," Damien tells her. “You read my mind.” Mary looks around with awe. I can’t wait to see what you do with the rest of the place. I could just live happily in this room, though! She laughs and hugs Bekka. Thank you!
    They eat a hearty dinner as Bekka tested the new stove fixing a spaghetti dinner. She excused herself and reminded Damien more furniture would be delivered tomorrow for the living area. She will be here early to accept delivery. He hands her a key as he explains he and Mary will be leaving early and not home until late.
    51188779627_7d014d5d21_o.jpg
    51188366905_15437cd504_o.jpg

Bekka rides home enjoying the mountain air as she cruises down to the valley. She showers and sits mesmerized by the flickering flames as the cats snuggle on the floor next to her feet. She pets both, scratching a spot on Rani’s forehead and Sari’s chin. Both cats are purring loudly, and her soul is at peace.
    She misses Jamie. Talking to him this afternoon helped her get through the rest of the day. Her work is going well, and she is glad she has a few jobs to keep her busy while he is gone. She hopes he will be home soon.
    51189703433_dd2e931a2f_o.jpg

Damien and Mary talk in the living room enjoying the warmth of the fireplace.
    "Tonight and tomorrow are for us. No oracles, no research, no fire ghosts. Just you and me. Sounds good?"
    "It sounds perfect to me!"
    They walk hand in hand up the stairs Damien pausing to kiss Mary once more halfway up the stairs. They make it to the bedroom and quickly undress and Damien pulls her next to him on the bed. They kiss and giggle and cuddle together and finally dive under the covers unable to stop fulfilling their desires.
    51190253769_c702262906_o.jpg
    51188779592_4ce18c5cc9_o.jpg
    51190253729_a6d4635638_o.jpg
    51190253664_4196b8fcec_o.jpg

Unable to sleep, Layla rocks in the chair, the fire warming the cold room. She thinks about what has happened over the last couple of days and her life in general. Is Jamie correct? Did her actions over the years contribute to her current problems? Are the Fates testing her? Is this how her life is supposed to end? Aged before it was truly her time? She considers contacting the Fates but for once in her life refrains from performing the ritual. She is alone and has no one to support her. What if she passes out again. She does not want to ask Damien or Mary for help. They need their time together. She rocks staring at the fire. Her thoughts are chaotic like the flames burning the wood. Her chest is tight and her eyes burn from unshed tears.
    51190553195_17887b6376_o.jpg

Bekka gets a call from Jamie as she is getting ready to call it a night. They have a great talk and both find it difficult to hang up. She goes to bed dreaming about Jamie and hopes he will be home soon.
    51189703293_1dfb921ee2_o.jpg

Jamie hangs up and steps back in his room. He is leaving to begin his search. As he approaches the door, he has a sudden urge to make another call. With a look of concern on his face, he takes his phone out and dials a number. When it is answered, he asks, "What's the matter? I'm getting some weird vibes about you."
    51195240798_9ff234c42f_o.jpg

Layla sighs. "You should not be able to read me as far away as you are, Jamison."
    "Well I can. So, talk to me."
    "I'm merely having my very own pity party, Jamison. I'll be ok once I've worked through the issues and questions I've been asking myself."
    51196093320_0ea5416065_o.jpg

"You know Layla, it doesn't make you a bad oracle to ask for help or talk to someone about how you are feeling. Most people going through what you are would be catatonic and not able to function. You are a fighter and that is a good thing...sometimes. It doesn't make you weak to lean on someone else from time to time."
    "I do have some good news. I've collected all but three of the items needed for the potion. I'm hunting certain bugs tonight and should be able to find the other insects tomorrow. I'll be home during the wee hours tomorrow and I will make sure Emmaline knows I have the ingredients."

"Don't argue, close your eyes and take some deep breaths. Don't try to meditate. I want to try something."
    She does as he asks and Jamie closes his eyes as well. He concentrates on the connection he has with Layla since she saved his life a few years ago by transfusing some of her blood into him. He strengthens the connection and follows it with his mind, sending wave after wave of healing energy to her. His focus now centered he attempts to pull the dark emotions out of her and back to him but that is harder to do so far apart. Eventually, he feels her soul lighten, and he opens his eyes feeling strained from his attempt.
    He asks her to open her eyes. "How are you feeling now?"
    51195240788_398d7e42f0_o.jpg

"My chest is not tight, and my mind seems less jumbled. I think I will be able to rest now."
    "Jamie, thank you for listening to your feelings and calling me. Your powers are growing stronger all the time. I feel better knowing you have most of it already and that you cared enough to call me. Thank you for the healing."
    51195028706_a87d478320_o.jpg

"You are welcome. Get some rest. Please call me next time, if there is one, before it gets this bad!"

"Ok. Goodnight Jamie."

"Goodnight Layla"
    51196093290_4d2ed041a9_o.jpg
    51195493486_0823d8876e_o.jpg
  • Options
    CravenLestatCravenLestat Posts: 13,735 Member
    edited May 2021
    Lego House Simmified

Actual house made from Lego's

UqjuCRj.png

Super cute right <3

Time to turn it into a functional Sims 3 tiny living home.....

Add a little Sims 3 magic....

KPsfAiN.gif

Alakazaaaaam

fPXWCeq.png

Stairs in the back lead to the mailbox on top floor it functions properly have not finished decorating interior yet.Thought the little covered nook cutout bottom floor is a great place for the homeowners to keep their bicycles

I Play Sims 3 On A Potato

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    edited May 2021
    Here is the bottom floor of Lego Tiny House above

360 Degree pics

Entering the home

wFIb3az.png

Heading to the fridge to grab some ice cream

xnZrQ9n.png

Watching TV

2PNGn6V.png

Spiral stairs leading to bedroom and bathroom

mAe6MwR.png

Bookcase by the entrance

zCHbCNt.png

I missed a pic of the back wall of kitchen has cute window facing backyard with the half curtains I CASted them polka dots

See a tiny home does not have to be crowded

@bekkasan

Oh my!!! just wanted to say absolutely love this screenshot of yours.Taking pics of ghosts is annoying cause background stuff seen through them and how hair from certain angles is super bright white so many ways to be yucky but you nailed this.

Such a awesome ghost screenie

8dLlnXt.png

The close up of him staring into her eyes touching her face is pretty good too <3

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    lisasc360lisasc360 Posts: 19,288 Member
    edited May 2021
    YAY.... @CravenLestat is back... :smiley:

Me hugging CravenLestat. We missed you so much, so welcome back friend... :)
    tenor.gif

Edit to say what a great build that you got there... :)
  • Options
    @lisasc360

Aww hello there hey take it easy...stop hitting me ouch..

hWeklwu.gif

Off topic for @emorrill

Barn wood bench I did and stained waterproofed those are my cute Geraniums in first small pot,second pot is a pale lavender creeping phlox large pot is a Yellow Double Zahara Zinnia it only recently started in that pic I had to clip it to maximize blooms

zl0dalS.png

ready to see it a week later

cfc3Phb.png

ok will shut up now :s

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    lisasc360lisasc360 Posts: 19,288 Member
    @CravenLestat, hehehe, I can't help myself as I've missed you too much. I was just about to send out the National Guard to search for you as I thought that you had gotten lost somewhere... <3
  • Options
    BrandontaylorBrandontaylor Posts: 4,774 Member
    Got my internet hooked up now so I won't have any issues getting pictures to load anymore. However, I won't have time for comments until either tomorrow after work, or on Monday. I may also have an update too, but I can't remember as I haven't turned my computer one since a few days ago.
  • Options
    AstroAstro Posts: 6,651 Member
    TIL that animals can autonomously drink out of ponds/streams.
    YazrPc7.png
  • Options
    bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member

@Brandontaylor Thanks for the comments on my update and pictures. Much appreciated. :smiley::heart:
    lol at Ariana's face as he talks about the game.
    Daisy looks cute in her work outfit.
    awww, so sad. Dwight had a nice long life though!
    Glad to know he had his family around at the end. Such a blessing.
    Hal looks good in that uniform!
    Congrats to Ariana. She doesn't get to serve very long. Retirement sounds great though.
    Congrats to Carly!
    That Robert knows how to get his girl fast! Good for him!
    Sounds like you've been busy. Hope you get a break soon.

@GraceyManor Wasn't she clever getting the sword out. I hope Belle is smart enough to figure out who the good guys are and who the bad ones are.
    lol, I like her asking why she can't just poof them to the castle.
    She's lovely in her new gown.
    I just love that man in the mirror.
    lol at Merlin muting her.
    Well, I expect more exciting things will be happening. Fun story.
    Giggles at Merlin the horse. What a clever disguise.
    I guess Arthur has not come to believe in Merlin and his wizardry.
    He doesn't seem impressed at all with Belle as the almost Queen. He didn't even bow.

@MorgaineWitch Glad to see you are still enjoying the save.
    Lovely to see the pictures of them. Good luck with the relationship.

@Silverofdreams30 Your random save kids look great. Congrats on aging up.

@Tamijo Life sometimes happens. Good luck whatever is going on.

@Sprottenham Lots of lovely buildings. I think your sims will be happy in any of them.

@Turjan :lol:
    *watches the tumbleweeds roll through the thread*
    It does get quiet at times.
    Sims seem to love congregating in the bathrooms. I usually make the one in the living area of the houses tiny to prevent that. lol
    Nice vehicle.
    Wasn't Robert-Michel clever to make that just in time. :grin :
    Congrats on all the engagements and birthdays even if Zepher is not happy with his.
    I see several of them still have the wicker suits! :lol: Ouch!
    Beautiful wedding! and sounds like drama happened later.

@nikkei Your GLadston looks pretty good even though he is getting trounced by wereHaruo.

@CravenLestat Howdy stranger! Cute little house. The inside is adorable too. I just posted a couple days ago a picture of your Simself's lot in my Supernatural Island world and how you were missed and poof here you are. :smiley: You don't have a tiny house though. You do have a hammock. :grin:
    hehe, yes ghosts present a certain challenge with picture taking. Thank you for the compliment. I'm still loving your/my Mary. :grin:
    Wow, those are pretty flowers! I have a dead thumb as opposed to a green one. :lol: I can't even grow silk flowers. My cat would chew them.
  • Options
    GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,080 Member
    edited May 2021
    @bekkasan
    He doesn't seem impressed at all with Belle as the almost Queen. He didn't even bow.

That was more the watcher's fault than Arthur's fault.XD I forgot to install my bow pose.And the only thing
    I had was "read poetry" as part of a mod, where he gets on one knee, but that would put them into a romantic
    relationship.XD

Screenshot-34.jpg
    Merlin: Now listen to me girl, do not muck this up! We only a short
    while before the entire course of history comes crumbling down.
    Belle: Relax, I got this.
    Merlin: I certainly hope so.

Screenshot-35.jpg
    Arthur: I'm so far behind on training!
    Belle: Excuse me, Arthur...

Screenshot-36.jpg
    Arthur: Oh no.Not you again! Look, we already been through this.
    Merlin: Mind your manners, you pipsqueak.Your speaking to a lady.
    Arthur: What's wrong with your horse?
    Belle: Don't mind him, he's just grumpy.

Screenshot-37.jpg
    Arthur: Please leave me be..I'm busy.
    Belle: You need to listen to me Arthur.
    There's gonna be a....You need to be King, this queen thing
    is not for me.
    Arthur: Please don't start that again.

Screenshot-38.jpg
    Arthur: Agh! Dumb bees!
    Belle: How noble...and this is who you want on the thrown?
    Merlin: We will work out his issues later...get going.

Screenshot-40.jpg
    Belle: Look, I'm not suppose to be here.I was brought back
    in time by that freaky chic and things got messed up.
    Arthur: Would you take a hint? I know your queen and all.
    But I'm very busy.
    Belle: If you would just stop and listen to me...
    Arthur: No..
    Belle: -shoves Arthur- Wake up Arthur and come to your
    senses.
    Arthur: - shoves back- Don't shove me.

Screenshot-41.jpg
    Belle: For a knight you're not very strong!
    Arthur: For a lady, you're not very dainty.

Screenshot-46.jpg
    Arthur: ...I'm sorry, it wasn't very noble of me to fight a lady.
    My apologies.
    Belle: I wasn't very dignified either, I apologize as well.
    Arthur: You do speak oddly. How far in the future are you from?

Screenshot-43.jpg
    Belle: Well, what year is it now?
    Arthur: We are in the year of our lord: 486
    Belle: About 1500 years into the future.

Screenshot-44.jpg
    Arthur: What is it like then? You obviously still fight then?
    Belle: We do, but not with these kind of weapons.
    Arthur: Is there no war?
    Belle: There's still war, but just with different kinds of weapons.
    Arthur: Is there still war in England?
    Belle: Not anymore...That's because of you.
    Arthur: What else is there?
    Belle: There is communication all over the world.
    Arthur: How can that be?
    Belle: With computers, cellphones, telecommunications...Basically
    a new magic.

Screenshot-45.jpg
    Arthur: How can there be war with this new magic?
    Belle: I don't know, there just is.How is there war here with the magic
    here.
    Arthur: I see your point.Where is home for you?
    Belle: America.
    Arthur: Where is that?
    Belle: Across the ocean, you haven't discovered it yet.
    Arthur: Do you miss it?
    Belle: I miss my family.
    Merlin: I think that's enough idle chatter, Belle.Best get you back.

Screenshot-44.jpg
    Arthur: Before you go, might I ask a favor?
    Belle: Of course.
    Arthur: May I ride your horse? He seems to be quite speedy.
    Merlin: The answer is no.
    Belle: Of course, he'd be delighted to.
    Merlin: How dare you!

Screenshot-47.jpg
    Belle: I may not know much about riding, but that doesn't
    seem right.
    Arthur: Oh maker! How embarassing.

Screenshot-48.jpg
    Arthur: I honestly do not know what's wrong with me.
    Belle:(whispers) we do.
    Merlin: So you want a ride boy?! I'll give you a ride.

Screenshot-49.jpg
    Arthur: Ah! too fast! Slow down boy!
    Merlin: As you wish, you foolish boy!

Screenshot-50.jpg
    Belle: Oh! Arthur!

Screenshot-52.jpg
    Belle: I'm sorry, he's a stubborn old mule.
    Merlin: I heard that.
    Arthur: Its quite all right, you have a well trained horse.
    Might you need an escort back to the castle.
    Merlin: Might want to decline that invitation Belle...anything
    you do here, could change history.
    Belle: You know what, why not?
    Merlin: You did that purposely!

Screenshot-54.jpg
    Post edited by GraceyManor on
  • Options
    Hey...welcome back, @CravenLestat, Long time no see, :)
    GYZ6Ak9.png
  • Options
    KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,923 Member
    Hello All - my morning started out badly. My internet connection was the problem. Yesterday it seemed to be good for most of the day. Today it was dropping out about 1/100th of a second after I spent about 5 minutes getting it to connect. So, I knew there was a spare long ethernet cable around somewhere and I decided to see if it was long enough to reach my PC from the modem. Well it looked like it would be close so I pulled by desk apart so I could get to the back of the computer and plugged it in and it took me most of the morning but I finally got it all together and turned the computer on and I have internet. It works. No more wifi connection. I hope it all works out with the cable running through the house. So far it seems good. So back to making videos.

Happy Simming all.
  • Options
    edited May 2021
    @CravenLestat Cool idea with the lego house. I like the look of its insides. It gives a neat and tidy impression for such a small house.

@bekkasan Thanks for the comment. Yes my sims are very happy in this save. ^_^

----
    Three of the party kids decided to start their own band, "The Bushweeds". It's sort of a folk-punk/rock band, if I were to describe their sound. (These sims are randomly generated, and their names are from the name list that came with the game. I didn't choose anything, except give them all the "party animal" personality trait.)

51196086102_82e4e865eb_b.jpg
    Gerda Botnen on guitar.

51197862795_ee396b2e25_b.jpg
    Merete Sagmo on keys. The different coating on the wall is because this was originally two rooms, but one wall had to be removed to make room for the instruments. (The band had a field day smashing a wall in their house! Party hard, go wild...)

51196797831_9d76abefd8_b.jpg
    Sam Mæle on bass.

51196797861_c72b03c33f_b.jpg
    But in the beginning the band was without a drummer, so they recruited Kajsa Tangstad to play drums.

51197008673_a33075fb7e_b.jpg
    After their first band rehearsal, three of them chose to have a little dance party by the jacuzzi. I love these party animals, they're so lively. :)

51196086022_7e7520d645_b.jpg
    Kajsa is not part of "The party household", and she is also the oldest member of the band. She was very happy and felt flattered to be invited into the band.

51196797806_3c546395cc_b.jpg
    Kajsa also has the party animal trait, as well as the rebellious trait. She is usually nice and friendly (except for when she is criticizing art), but she is also pretty 🐸🐸🐸🐸. You don't want to get on her bad side!

51196085997_a9c721fac9_b.jpg
    A better shot of Sam Mæle on bass, since I didn't get one earlier. Here he is in the community rehearsal room in the basement below the Community Theatre downtown. What can be better than having the shortest guy in the band play the biggest instrument! :)

51196797776_ce6fca11bb_b.jpg
    The band rocking out in the community rehearsal room. As this is on a public lot, it will naturally attract some other curious sims. I looked into locking the door for "band players only" to prevent this, but couldn't figure it out.

So since she is already there, you might take note of the elderly woman in the pink sweater on the right. Her name is Laranya Chitrakaar. She will be mentioned again and put into a context later. She relates to someone that is married to someone that knows someone in Sunset Valley, my main save game. How many degrees of seperation was that..?

51197862685_5b14e31c96_b.jpg
    And when Gerda Botnen, the bands guitarist, was in need of a toilet break, Laranya was more than ready to step in and take over duties, being quite musical and artistic herself. Here she is happily jamming along with the band. ^_^

Laranya is the only sim here that is not randomly generated.

Post edited by Sprottenham on
    th1das9.png

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top