Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Seeking Creatives? GP 10 Dream Home Decorator

Comments

• Options
    Calico45Calico45 Posts: 2,038 Member
    I saw the YouTube premier and wanted to see if there was anyone else seeing stuff. I was not disappointed.
  • Options
    SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,964 Member
    crocobaura wrote: »
    Simmingal wrote: »
    AmeliaTodd wrote: »
    wait it just hit me, we don't really have an ability to build a nursery. I mean there aren't enough actual items for a baby nursery in the build mode, so does it mean that we may get some?

There's the bassinet and toys. As the baby is stuck to the bassinet it doesn't need much furniture.

okay but real question: how do i interior design the nursery

if i cant change babys crib cause its tied to the baby

do i just sell my clients baby or (:

The teaser says playroom, not nursery, but even so, the bassinet would be just one piece of furniture in the room. You can change everything else.

ok but maybe the bassinet just doesn't go with my interior plan so the baby needs to go :relieved:
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • Options
    RavenSpitRavenSpit Posts: 1,387 Member
    hmm...Idk...interior design sounds cool but same as others I already build all my houses the way I like them, dont really wanna re-do anything.
    maaayyybeee there will be another branche to the career?
    surely this cant be all...I hope.
    Gallery ID: ra7orrat

• Options
    9 hours until trailer... what shall i play with...
    i was gonna build my worlds until we get new gp just in case it applies to my gameplay
    but dang it now the gp is probably about building so I'm lost very lost indeed
  • Options
    DaraviDaravi Posts: 1,144 Member
    I'm divided. I had really hoped for bands as a group activity. On the other side as a builder by heart I'm sure I will be happy with this new gamepack and career.
  • Options
    hmph you know what
    actually I am going to defy myself again on the ''get big packs first'' rule
    and get the new kit and build with that cause its vibing and I want me some nice tiles fun

treat me self. and ea wallets i suppose.
  • Options
    LenaDietersLenaDieters Posts: 254 Member
    They did say there is a new world or something like that
  • Options
    CAPTAIN_NXR7CAPTAIN_NXR7 Posts: 4,465 Member

Where, how, what? They did? A world? 🤔
    All I’ve seen is them blue tweets. I suppose when it’s Trailer Time later we’ll know more...
  • Options
    AncientMuseAncientMuse Posts: 1,062 Member

All I’ve seen is them blue tweets. I suppose when it’s Trailer Time later we’ll know more...

A new world would be awesome.

I'm definitely down for a new world... some old world/neighbourhoods that are run down and need a bunch of TLC to make them livable? Yes please!
    My Gallery ID: AncientMuse2
    "Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect." ~ Mark Twain
  • Options

I'm definitely down for a new world... some old world/neighbourhoods that are run down and need a bunch of TLC to make them livable? Yes please!

Aah....but wouldn’t that be like Eco lifestyle? 🤔
    I could do with more run down hoods without all the junk though. In fact I’d love it!

It’d be great if the pack offers an “abandoned” or “dilapidated” lot trait (crumbling walls, creaking floorboards etc.) and window boards as curtains / wall deco.

I do realize I’m getting too excited about what this GP could be, so I’ll be off now.
  • Options
    GracieO312GracieO312 Posts: 1,292 Member

Aah....but wouldn’t that be like Eco lifestyle? 🤔
    I could do with more run down hoods without all the junk though. In fact I’d love it!

It’d be great if the pack offers an “abandoned” or “dilapidated” lot trait (crumbling walls, creaking floorboards etc.) and window boards as curtains / wall deco.

I do realize I’m getting too excited about what this GP could be, so I’ll be off now.

It would be cool to mix in Paranormal stuff - trying to make over a haunted house! I really hope they thought about adding boarded up windows in this pack - they really missed a trick there by leaving them out of Paranormal
  • Options
    EliasVersaceEliasVersace Posts: 477 Member
    I really hope we can paint our ceilings after the update. Can't get it out of my head :# It's such a needed addition imo.

I do think it's clever to bridge the gap between Builders and Live Mode players with this pack. I saw some tweets from builders who were excited to finally spend a bit more time in Live mode. That's cool. Maybe it'll lead to more Live Mode enthousiasts in the end.

I just hope that the GP rounds out Build mode with some nice features so that the rest of the summer can focus on gameplay and new interactions/animations.
  • Options
    Mstybl95Mstybl95 Posts: 5,883 Member
    DaWaterRat wrote: »
    DaWaterRat wrote: »
    Kironide wrote: »
    What's this about, I wonder? Interesting.

He's not hinting.

Seriously, he's not.

He follows it up with

He's just having fun with the format of the announcement.

What a shame because lotr content would be so awesome 😅😅

Yes it would, and I'm pretty sure GrimSuruDoi would be one to give it to us if he could (he worked on Sims Medieval) I just don't think he was hinting at it being part of the Hot Sims Summer, and certainly not related to the Game Pack.

I third this! I love LotR.

Although, I don't know how well another collab type pack would go over. So if they did this (and that's a big if) it may be better to do an LotR inspired pack. So like a medieval fantasy based pack, with some references to LotR.

I'd love a DnD type pack with lots of LotR references and elements. They can make it like the movie Onward and include a new world with mangey unicorns.
  • Options
    edited May 2021
    *starts experimenting with new kit*
    I'll build small house to test this!

*3 hours later getting lost on affluista mansion lot*

this...
    isn't gonna be small tester house is it...
    @_@
  • Options
    ArcaArca Posts: 183 Member
    If this pack can let us to put a new lot on the map, then it is worth for paying
  • Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,883 Member
  • Options

The new GP may introduce a new bug that will have us all laugh our pants off? 🤭
  • Options
    KironideKironide Posts: 804 Member
    I can see the headline: - Streams of simmers worldwide suddenly go pantless. An inside spokesman say its a private joke.
  • Options
    crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,385 Member

We're they playing Sims together? 👀
  • Options
    Mstybl95Mstybl95 Posts: 5,883 Member

My guess is that they were directing them together like on a big screen or they were all just playing at the same time and cracking jokes about what was happening.
  • Options
    crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,385 Member
    Mstybl95 wrote: »

My guess is that they were directing them together like on a big screen or they were all just playing at the same time and cracking jokes about what was happening.

Yeah, but what if the new creative career allows simmers to go in other people's games and decorate stuff? They always say they want social elements to the gameplay.
  • Options

Yeah, but what if the new creative career allows simmers to go in other people's games and decorate stuff? They always say they want social elements to the gameplay.

noooooooooo
    you are not making a suburban out of my death pits!
    no!
    it shall not have modern furniture!
    its a death pit!
    *chasing after people with handbag*
  • Options
    GirlFromIpanemaGirlFromIpanema Posts: 843 Member

Would you trust a random simmer to decorate in your game? I'm sure you're all wonderful, but I wouldn't let you within an inch of my builds! :lol:

(I'm sure you wouldn't want me to decorate yours either, I'm a big fan of clutter....haha)
  • Options
    FatTribble23FatTribble23 Posts: 848 Member
    Yeah, but what if the new creative career allows simmers to go in other people's games and decorate stuff?

Great leaping lizards, NO!
    HcmCUds.jpg
    Life needs an undo button.
  • Options
    greydonngreydonn Posts: 717 Member
    I'm excited for the premier. :smile:
    • Gen 25: Xanthe! >:)
    • She/Her.