Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

πŸ’œ Quick Creativity CAS Challenge πŸ’œ GLovelysQCC

Comments

• Options
    Molpe_MartaMolpe_Marta Posts: 7 New Member
    I picked a random pizza delivery girl :) Hope you like her β™₯ https://www.ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/8A59FA40931A11EB849C970CB1898012?category=all&searchtype=ea_origin_id&sortby=newest&time=all&searchquery=martahohyha&max=50&maxis=false
  • Options
    MenaBuchnerMenaBuchner Posts: 179 Member
    [img][/img]RQHK2nY.jpg
    yWojN8X.jpg
    dirO6Om.pngPMgOvcq.png
    lGfuUDV.png
    ZBHAQRk.png
    Tetsu Yamaguchi was found browsing the flea market tables in San Mychuno looking for bargains. As an elder he has sadly never had love in his life even though he has the Soulmate aspiration, he's unemployed & has Lvl 2/3 in #snowyescape activities & musical & creative ability. His traits are Loner, Erratic & Maker. Maybe it's not too late to find love too? His clothing didn't do him any justice. I think he cleaned up nice...
  • Options
    LaTalpaVolanteLaTalpaVolante Posts: 23 Member
    edited April 2021
    Hello! Love all the entries so far! β™₯ These makeovers turned out great!

Here's the gallery link for my entry, "Wasted Potential?":
    https://www.ea.com/de-de/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/345CC285930F11EB8EBDC80C31D3D2E6

It wasn't easy to choose a townie for the makeover, but then I found Florian in front of a student pub in Britechester and not only this moustache seemed like a silent cry for help... (You haven't seen the formal wear...)
    [img][/img]CNDbj0v.png

Gave him a new haircolour and changed his hairstyle and beard. I left his first outfit almost the same as the original one because I thought it fit his character, just changed the colours a little so everything would go well together. Then I tried to go for a similar style with his other outfits (two in every category).
    [img][/img]kTdk2Fy.png

It turned out he's a business student at Foxbury. He's got the mischief aspiration and is clumsy, ambitious and a genius, and he also has a high skill level in logic (8) and research (6), but (and I actually only noticed this now) no mischief skills whatsoever. Based on this, that's the story I made up for him:

"It seems the only thing Flo's ever been ambitious about is playing pranks on people - and being very clumsy, he's not even good at it! It's got him into trouble before and even his friends start getting annoyed by it. They warn him he's running a risk to fail his business studies if he goes on like this, but he doesn't seem to care. The truth is, he's tired of people putting pressure on him, though he knows he wants his life to be more than it's now. Will he find his way?"

I wish you all very Happy Easter & a wonderful weekend!! :smile:

• Options
    LadyBetty72LadyBetty72 Posts: 4 New Member
    [URL=https://www.bilder-upload.eu/bild-81d450-1617609080.jpg.html][IMG]https://www.bilder-upload.eu/thumb/81d450-1617609080.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

Alex crossed my way in Oasis Springs.
  • Options
    Sorry :s :'(
  • Options
    divanthesimmerdivanthesimmer Posts: 1,462 Member
    edited April 2021
    @LadyBetty72 Unfortunately you can't post links as a new member. I tried posting it for you, but the link doesn't work. :/

phULnBI.png
    Check out my SimLit blog here: https://ageekylegacy.wordpress.com/
    Follow me on Twitter @divanthesimmer
    Follow me on Tumblr: https://www.tumblr.com/dashboard/blog/divanthesimmer
    Origin ID: divanthesimmer
  • Options
    I thought so. Thank you for trying Divan @divanthesimmer
  • Options
    MeowchaFrappeMeowchaFrappe Posts: 840 Member
    edited April 2021
    Sorry it's a few days later compared to the gallery post, but I was finally able to get my screenshots and other extras put together.

Bloodline Betrayal
    Daisuke is an adept Spellcaster originally from Mt. Komorebi and the only son of Tommichi and Hikaru Goto, the leaders one of Mt. Komorebi's most powerful covens. But the age of sixteen, a terrible betrayal from both his girlfriend at the time and other members of his coven, caused him to move to Glimmerbrook with his parents and develop trust issues & a fear of commitment.

After the move to Glimmerbrook, Daisuke was enrolled in the Magic Headquarters to hone his magic skills. There, he developed an affinity for mischief & untamed magic. Which, along with his fear of commitment has earned him a bit of a bad rep among his peers.

But although he may come across as a rich & self-absorbed bad boy, Daisuke is a brave and compassionate soul who cares deeply about both his friends, and animals. He wants to be a Friend of the Animals and even though he already has a Raven named Midnight as his familiar, he hopes to one day be chosen by a cat, dog (or even a fox) as well.

Before his makeover though, Daisuke was quite the sight to behold.

Before
    BwKwseE.png

While he could have been worse though, you can clearly see he didn't fit the description of a "self-absorbed, non-committal bad boy spellcaster."
    Much less one that specializes in mischief and untamed magic. So I decided to help him out, and this was the result.

After
    OIEV0Ut.png

I tried not to change too much genetics wise, but he still required some tweaking. I tried to keep his general appearance as similar as possible.

And his traits? You ask. Well, he was randomized with some CC ones and when I disabled my mods, they were removed by default. But I did my best to replace them with similar in-game ones. Which I hope isn't a problem. Some were removed completely because there wasn't a proper replacement, one of which conflicted with a base game trait anyway. (the obsessive conflicting with non-committal.)
    7luEy4j.png

Link: https://www.ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/854646B593F211EB88D28498AD3ACFB4
  • Options
    NeoFelis22NeoFelis22 Posts: 194 Member
    edited April 2021
    Townie Makeovers

Ira, avid fisherman, outdoor & art lover was with her son Darsh in the park when they were approached by a stranger with an intriguing offer. How would they like to be given whole new looks? It was true that Ira's outfits weren't suited to her tastes or interests, & free clothes for herself and her growing son were an exciting prospect. New hairstyles for them both, as well as makeup for her & desperately needed glasses for Darsh made the offer irresistible. They'd do it!

Ira Acharya before and after:
    Jfbb99R.jpg
    Aspiration: Angling Ace. Traits: Goofball, Art Lover, Loves Outdoors
    Skills: Charisma 3, Dancing 1, Gardening 3, Mischief 2

Darsh Acharya before and after.
    VPFEhQn.jpg
    Aspiration: Whiz Kid. Traits: Insider (In game trait: Spice Hound.)

I'd intended to do a longer story with in game screenshots, but my wrist pain interfered. It would've included why Darsh wanted a makeover too, a sim that I created who arranged everything (I may upload that sim on her own later,) and some other things. I think the most significant changes I made were to her skin (now she looks like she spends more time outdoors) and hair. Besides her more outdoorsy everyday look, I used bright colors and floral patterns to try to show her love of the outdoors and art. Her goofball trait only shows in one outfit. Something had to give. πŸ™‚

I'll start looking at the other entries on the gallery tonight. I can't wait!

Edit: I don't know why the images are so big or how to fix it. I hope it's not too annoying. 😟
    Edit: I tried to fix the image size, but it's not working.
    Post edited by NeoFelis22 on
  • Options
    I got to see and comment on about 20 of the entries before my wrist made me stop; great work! πŸ‘ I hope to look at more after I get some sleep.
  • Options
    lisabee2lisabee2 Posts: 3,708 Member
    Mail carrier Miwa has never taken much time with her personal appearance. Never seemed to be all that important or necessary. Day after day on her route she sees happily marrieds with lovely families. Time for a makeover. #glovelysqcc

Matsumoto makeover

NAhns6O.jpg
    SebEwnF.jpg
    LisabeeSims
    New readers can visit here first: In-a-NUTSHELL
    #EAgamechanger
  • Options
    PatriPatri Posts: 84 Member
    I uploaded my creation to the gallery.😊
    Name: "β€’Townie Rescueβ€’"; ID ORIGIN: Patridifusa

https://ea.com/es-es/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/9F6E198897C211EB8AE18498AD3ACFB4

I wanted to try to include images here, does someone give me the instructions?πŸ‘€
  • Options
    sarabeth2984sarabeth2984 Posts: 849 Member
    Hello everyone!!! I am really liking everyone's entries for this challenge! I am posting my lady below.
    I really wanted to give her a better backstory but I'm posting the basics (I work night shift in the medical field and this week has been BUSY)
    Gallery Name: Cherish
    Gallery Link: https://www.ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/062B9A49980711EB8BF08498AD3ACFB4
    Gallery ID: sarabeth6701d
    I was playing one of my other households when I saw this lady walk by. She has the perky walk so she seems really bubbly. My sims have met her before and she's very friendly. Then I saw her name...Cherish Winston. I love her!!
    Here she is in CAS BEFORE the makeover
    Everyday Outfit
    1HVqSob.png
    The rest under spoilers
    Formal EsLaauL.png
    Fitness HesPM57.png
    SleepBmOTtap.png
    Party Vd7RScv.png
    Swim fW1Xyl7.png
    Hot Weather nW89yz0.png
    Cold Weather KD6HWrk.png

I was totally surprised because it turns out Cherish is an alien!! cWbDYmF.png

Cherish is a bro, family oriented, and a dance machine. She has the aspiring actress aspiration.

I gave her a fun makeover. She looks really good in orange and yellows. Her outfits are the same for both her alien and human disguise forms. I am just posting her alien form here
    Everyday DtRu58N.png
    Formal 9NJqqJ1.png
    Fitness ne6xVZw.png
    Sleep RVaEa3w.png
    Party t3Ojq8I.png
    Swim YvU8p42.png
    Hot Weather tMOHDIK.png
    Cold Weather duWESVD.png

Cherish moved out to Del Sol Valley as soon as the UFO dropped her off. She soon adopted a lovely human disguise 7cmd5Eq.png
    But she is happy to go about in her true form. Cherish grew up in the Nursery Pods on her home planet of Sixam watch classic tv shows and movies picked on the interplanetary cable network. She LOVED watching the human programs. Cherish soon dreamed of becoming famous actress in the Silver Screen. After she grew up and started out on her own. She saved up enough to immigrate to Earth. She got a job with an acting agency mBBYEgz.png
    Cherish is family oriented, bro, and a dance machine. She enjoys watching the latest sports programs with her friends or dancing at the night clubs around town. Cherish would eventually like to settle down and start her own family too.
    Gin2kHu.png
    I played her long enough for her to get some life skills. She won't burn down your house when making egg on toast!

• Options
    Absolutely love all the entries! @NeoFelis22 I actually think your townies looked decent before their makeovers, but I agree that their looks didn't suit their personalities and I love that you changed it to reflect that. <3
    phULnBI.png
  • Options
    Thank you, @divanthesimmer ! I really did have a difficult time finding townies that were horribly and/or really inappropriately (for their aspirations and traits) dressed.

I finished looking at all of the entries; great work, everyone! πŸ‘

I also uploaded the sims as they were Before Mae Cohver helped them out. Since we're out of the QCC time limit, I hope that it was okay to use the hashtag.
  • Options
    PatriPatri Posts: 84 Member
    I finally managed to upload images here😊

There I go again!

uc?export=view&id=14dbvSMsNgJRZtCB59Qcyd-tNUuDb4GJd

https://www.ea.com/es-es/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/9F6E198897C211EB8AE18498AD3ACFB4

πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€Maximus Stylius doesn't approve of this challenge!
    uc?export=view&id=1EDfxwuFO0652-rRSxpISSfowEmQ0LiTi
  • Options
    Patri wrote: Β»
    I finally managed to upload images here😊

There I go again!

uc?export=view&id=14dbvSMsNgJRZtCB59Qcyd-tNUuDb4GJd

https://www.ea.com/es-es/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/9F6E198897C211EB8AE18498AD3ACFB4

πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€Maximus Stylius doesn't approve of this challenge!
    uc?export=view&id=1EDfxwuFO0652-rRSxpISSfowEmQ0LiTi

Gorgeous Sim! Haha, I love Maximus and his townie style is totally iconic! πŸ˜‚β™₯️
    phULnBI.png
  • Options
    MinraedMinraed Posts: 1,159 Member
    Oh these are all so fabulous. This was such a fun one to do and now I find myself looking for townies to makeover. I have another one under the CAS chopping block already.
    [img][/img] Visit Simaginarium
  • Options
    GLovely1GLovely1 Posts: 797 Member
    You guys are the best πŸ’œ I really appreciate how you keep this thread so alive with creativity, friendliness and fun! I have been planning a new challenge that connects to one of the best (in my opinion) Sims 4 voiceover series watchable now and still filming .. Ward University! This series is the perfect mash up of sims, storytelling and video viewing awesomeness. You can find this series created by @BoiSimmer on her YouTube channel here ~

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCkkEKi1d0zPFiWmiUNkDYaQ

Our next QCC theme will connect to this University series and winning entries will earn a role as an extra or a cameo spot on an upcoming episode. @BoiSimmer and I are still working out a few details so I'll post the official QCC directions asap! For now, feel free to check out the official Ward University trailer .. maybe it'll give you some ideas on the type of sim you'd like to create ;)

Trailer link ~ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FrUeUecJ7Yk&amp;list=PLIQxBI5MHbwMzFJlwyHoeTAA_ZpJISZRb&amp;index=2

Look for the official challenge directions posted here very soon! In the meantime please stay safe and keep on creating on πŸ’œ

Please join my πŸ’œ Quick Creativity Challenge πŸ’œ forum thread
    [img][/img]kU5Eaxv.png

• Options
    LittleRedRidingSimLittleRedRidingSim Posts: 122 Member
    This is the one challenge I simply cannot wait for! Also ... cannot wait to introduce all our QCC friends to this amazing series!
    g6e9pimv4c4c.png
  • Options
    MeowchaFrappeMeowchaFrappe Posts: 840 Member
    Ooh, this looks really interesting. I think it will make for a fun QCC Challenge.
  • Options
    Amuni50Amuni50 Posts: 112 Member
    What an awesome idea, @GLovely1 ! I'm going to give this one some thought ;)
  • Options
    edited April 2021
    @GLovely1 That seems really fun and I've been meaning to watch that series - it looks amazing! I think I have an idea for a character... πŸ€” <3
    phULnBI.png
  • Options
    GLovely1GLovely1 Posts: 797 Member
    edited April 2021
    πŸ’œ 32nd WEEK ANNIVERSARY CHALLENGE! πŸ’œ

I'm so excited to roll out this special event to celebrate our first year here on this forum thread! We've shared so many highs (and lows) during this crazy year and it's clear that together we've established a friendly, supportive, creative atmosphere. I love this spot and I'm appreciative every day for the fact that you always give all you've got!

Creative Direction & Rules:

The Prestigious Ward University School of Arts educates an elite group of students in things like acting, music, dance, writing, film. If the subject falls under the art umbrella, it's a good guess you can connect to other students and professors focused on that major. The year is already in full swing and man have we already seen some scandalous drama to the extreme! Romantic hook-ups, break-ups, mean girl antics, solid friendships, secrets, pretty boys, jaded professors, oblivious intellectuals, danger, drug deals and we can't forget the event that started it all ~ the murder of Venessa Jeong! All of this leads us to ~

Your Challenge:

Create a young adult (student) or adult sim (professor). Imagine your sim began the year with the rest of this awesome cast of characters. Ask yourself questions like: How did they (either student or professor) earn a spot at this prestigious art school? Scholarship, extremely wealthy, foreign exchange student, bribery, blackmail, friends in high places, etc? What major did they choose? What do they teach? How is their experience at the university going so far? What is their personality? Are they shy wallflowers, bold go-getters, mean girls, toy boys, trying to get in with the in-crowd or strong enough to stand their ground? Maybe they are working undercover in some way to expose some of the secrets the walls of Ward University holds?

Answer one or more of these questions or go off on your own direction. There really is only one major rule .. connect your sim in some manner to the scandal and glamour of this awesome Ward University YouTube series!

πŸŽ‰βœ¨ SPECIAL PRIZE ROUND πŸŽ‰βœ¨

If you create a fitting sim, you and your sim have a chance to win a cameo spot as an extra on this sim series! @BoiSimmer will creatively find a cool place and time in her series to showcase your sim in an upcoming episode. Since this series is currently in production, she will be sure to let us all know when to look for your winning QCC sims πŸ’œ Also, you know me well enough to know we'll be giving away more game pack prizes during this one year anniversary celebration too so please look for more prize details coming soon!

Please include the hashtag #GLovelysQCC when you share your entry to the gallery.

ENDS ~ WEDNESDAY 4/28/21 ~ However, it's very helpful to share your creations early so we can have some households full of aweSIM creativity to nominate for a Maxis Fav!

Rules:
    1. Create ONE young adult to adult male or female sim attending/teaching at Ward University.
    2. In your description, include things like your sim's position within Ward Uni (student or professor), their art major or area of instruction. Also, consider answering one or more of the questions above OR go with your own creatively connected storyline.
    3. Style your sims fashions according to the type of student or professor you've created.
    4. Make sure your sims 1st outfits, which show in the gallery photo clearly reflect their position at Ward University.
    5. NoCC and no defaults (defaults replace the original Maxis skin/eyes but are not officially tagged as CC).
    6. For fairness, please only use Maxis poses. Custom posed entries are permitted as "just for fun" entries only. Posed entries do not have an opportunity to earn a Maxis nomination or fav. In addition, posed entries would not qualify for prize round challenges.
    7. Re-uploaded entries, in other words entries copied from other simmers creations, will be disqualified.
    8. Have a blast creating for our forum and gallery friends!

Please continue posting all your awesome extras like additional story line, pictures, screenshots (limit 4) and the link to your creation in the gallery here! Please tag #GLovelysQCC if you post on Twitter or Instagram!

Thank you for joining me on this funtabulous forum simming journey! You've all made living in a pandemic so much better as you've given me a constant creative outlet that developed into a world of beautiful friendships in this QCC forum family πŸ’œ I am so excited to see your Ward University students/professors in the gallery and also as cameo characters in this outstanding series! Watch the first episode if you haven't already .. you'll be hooked! If you choose to watch, let me know if you can spot the sim I created who currently attends Ward University ;)

πŸ’œ Special thanks to @RethaSim for sharing this super fun idea with me and to @BoiSimmer for your excitement and willingness to team up with me and this special QCC event! πŸ’œ
    Post edited by GLovely1 on
    Please join my πŸ’œ Quick Creativity Challenge πŸ’œ forum thread
    [img][/img]kU5Eaxv.png

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top