Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Post the last screenshot you took in The Sims 4

Comments

• Options
    WolfiumWolfium Posts: 2,672 Member
    Haha.

h4aDgw2.png
  • Options
    GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,585 Member
    Doing well, thank you. I had an interesting day of playing my TEST save. Brianna decided to take a look at all those seed packets her great-grand uncle left all over the greenhouse floor. She got adventurous and even opened the Rare seed packet. Look what she found! This is a first for me. :open_mouth: The only other one my Sims had to fish for, literally. LOL Isn't it cute โ€ฆ

byK3Duk.jpg
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • Options
    lanlynlanlyn Posts: 5,024 Member
    @GalacticGal Is that a cow plant seed? Wow! I've never seen one. :smiley:
  • Options
    GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,585 Member
    lanlyn wrote: ยป
    @GalacticGal Is that a cow plant seed? Wow! I've never seen one. :smiley:

Yes, it is. LOL
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • Options
    bettycrocketbettycrocket Posts: 99 Member
    My last screenshots in TS4 was of one of my latest restaurant creations. Itachi's Flame Grill
    p01SBY.jpg
    GyYvDg.jpg
    tJqQvP.jpg
  • Options
    KerriganKerrigan Posts: 1,576 Member
    It's almost Friday! Hope you have a great Weekend!!!

DJkvO7f.png
  • Options
    mightyspritemightysprite Posts: 5,896 Member
    Ghost feet (non-feet?) in roller skates are adorable

ghost-feet-in-skates.png
  • Options
    sunhair2008sunhair2008 Posts: 136 Member
    trying to decide if I want to make this sims lot haunted
    Tl6fxUf.jpg
    House- SLYTHERIN
    Wand Elder wood with a dragon heartstring core, 13 ยฝ" and unyielding flexibility
    Patronus - Dragon
    Ilvermorny School - Pukwudgie
  • Options
    RouensimsRouensims Posts: 4,858 Member
    Dhaval and Dara Jain.

51072794351_472ef408d7_b.jpg
    Ooh Be Gah!! Whipna Choba-Dog? Whipna Choba-Dog!! :smiley:
  • Options
    summertaffy68summertaffy68 Posts: 211 Member
    I think I caught Fiona at a bad time...

Ex-Yplt-NXMAQy7nv.jpg
    1500x500.jpg
  • Options
    EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,930 Member
    ughRyc2.jpg
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
  • Options
    NyteRoseNyteRose Posts: 1,672 Member
    51062878746_1c47ff3f01_c.jpg
    Carina as a mermaid.
    It can't rain all the time- Eric Draven, The Crow
  • Options
    mightyspritemightysprite Posts: 5,896 Member
    @sunhair2008 the lot may or may not be haunted, but the sim certainly is

@Rouensims good heavens! the battle of the pompadours!

@Ellupelluellu BWAHAHAHAHAH

@CAPTAIN_NXR7 The wookiee may also be a jedi

• Options
    edited March 2021
    @CAPTAIN_NXR7 I love Wookiee Wookiee so much! โค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜†
  • Options
    Brd709Brd709 Posts: 2,093 Member
    It's new years eve again and friends and family are counting down to the new year.
    ikhtyqY.png

Did somebody say conga?
    Xn2AHVo.png
  • Options
    KerriganKerrigan Posts: 1,576 Member
    Jules took a nasty fall lol

BVO1tZi.png

OMG! I can't believe that shot!!! I can't even count the number of times I've seen something funny happen and I just am not quick enough with the screenshot button!

Gora is psyching herself up for the weekend! How about you?!

2bGCgyo.png

• Options
    VeeDubVeeDub Posts: 1,862 Member
    A slightly tweaked version of the new guy from St. Patrick's day, now in a new save (the original was an experimental one). He also has a different name now. Maybe Shea Cullen here is really the luckier brother of Cormac, I dunno.

BaYxzQp.png

And when the hero kiss was done, just outside of Shea''s house I noticed this colorful stray calico ambling down the sidewalk. It was side-eyeing that child with the phone as long as it could without literally turning backward to do it.

WMil2SM.png
    FYI: Just because you can see my signature, don't assume that I can see yours.
    Because I can't; I keep all sigs turned off. ;)
  • Options
    Grep Egason cyberstalking his roommate in the middle of the night.

51005948880_603554b558_b.jpg
  • Options
    VeeDubVeeDub Posts: 1,862 Member
    VeeDub wrote: ยป
    A slightly tweaked version of the new guy from St. Patrick's day, now in a new save (the original was an experimental one). He also has a different name now. Maybe Shea Cullen here is really the luckier brother of Cormac, I dunno.
    BaYxzQp.png

And when the hero kiss was done, just outside of Shea''s house I noticed this colorful stray calico ambling down the sidewalk. It was side-eyeing that child with the phone as long as it could without literally turning backward to do it.

WMil2SM.png

Another day, and while Shea's new girlfriend Emerson (right) visits, one of his other lovers, Anisah, decides to drop by. Originally Shea and Emerson were seated on the loveseat together, but Emerson seems not to mind that Anisah has her seat right now. The two are getting along fine, it seems, and Shea is happy about that.

z2aC5ZV.png

While they talked, Anisah got up to settle beside Emerson, but then Emerson went back to her original place beside Shea. They're all still getting along, and everyone's happy. Both ladies are in a flirty mood, so maybe Shea has, you know... thoughts.

4DMHgNm.png

I thought Anisah stood up to go dance or just listen to music (she does that), but... Uh-oh.

EEtiBzH.png

FYI: Just because you can see my signature, don't assume that I can see yours.
    Because I can't; I keep all sigs turned off. ;)
  • Options
    lanlynlanlyn Posts: 5,024 Member
    Liam and Esadora live in a Tiny Home in Brindleton Bay. Space is limited, so a loft bed instead of a twin makes sense. Today I added a wall TV.
    y4m4lNCCL1nLvPtHj6_ZT14a8bwT09Q0FCz1tAR4G78i8fz3KQHiUR32A2j2q6N36TiYMl6h7KbJrLkOqmV7ZJz3kCmQR0fTV8dPrvTrOaywHDWW74h7vFZaXVMfAOeWKGA_oeftj0iKH3ETfzTtRFWHf7Jd_Uo25lTqm9WiEtyfanpH3zaacSSK9aEB-iPTERM?width=1920&height=1080&cropmode=none
    While Esadora cooked a Harvestfest dinner, Liam autonomously climbed into bed to relax and watch a movie.
    y4mgGdmM8SvGWThCY7djdnUILbv-5SQk-bhLvWVkZLFjSXtQX_jz5x7rA_db5ShkuPjX-QFIrQdEm6mYzrVUfIWCVddRq9bvu6_44bm22sYcc3H1NO4dzWG6Ngd0wIC2ukr7YGs7a_qgZ0sWxwR1a5LoAyPf41c0WqbAqSmQGelcX3NGtVUF5xLRxxZiEA-aNY1?width=1920&height=1080&cropmode=none
  • Options
    RamiSamiiRamiSamii Posts: 222 Member
    Raven just had to go and visit Zoe and Chad, especially to have a boatload of fun with little Aliyah!

3bEa6.jpg

Zoe though has been... managing, to say the least, being a conservationist while carrying another child, haha.

3bEa8.jpg

Though I didn't get any good photos of him when he was born, I think a photo of him with his sister is more than fitting! Here is Kayden, Zoe and Chad's first son and second addition to the family. :) I think they both resemble their mother more, but Kayden definitely had more of her face, while I think Aliyah actually looks a bit more like her father.

3bEa7.jpg
    37mfj.png
  • Options
    arlielarliel Posts: 1,458 Member
    edited March 2021
    eCa0bth.png
    I make him do things. Now that he's in my sim's life...

Edit: When looking back through some of my shots. Forgot he's been doing this for a while before they got together. Since they first got... involved....
    bbrIHZK.png
    Paka'a got roped in, too. Difference is, that's actually is kid... lol โ€‹๐Ÿ˜…
    PTH13mJl.pngplVst44l.pngโ€‹
    Post edited by arliel on
    In case one is curious:
    Arliel322 on Origin
  • Options
    Armika74Armika74 Posts: 367 Member

Quinn learning to walk.
    rdwTAnk.png

Lydia on the potty.
    qJnQKlg.png

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list