Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Tarot Mafia Round 5 - Upright Cards (Town) Win!

Comments

• Options
    MousellineMouselline Posts: 4,845 Member
    Pandorrax4 wrote: »
    Mouselline wrote: »
    DeKay wrote: »
    There are a lot of Reversed discards. Only me, Bella, and Keyen have upright ones. I don’t believe that’s a reliable source then.

What do you mean?

I mean only 3 of us discarded upright cards so it’s not a reliable source, not that it even is anyways. I haven’t looked at the roles in the game so I don’t know what the other parts are.

Not a reliable source but definitely something to look in to. Are you just saying not something to look into to protect you and your buddy?

I never said it’s not something to look into. I wouldn’t have mentioned it if I didn’t want to look into it. I said it’s not reliable. People can get multiple upright and multiple reversed cards. Sometimes all of one
  • Options
    tutifruity6644tutifruity6644 Posts: 878 Member
    so hmm so many thoughts i did look at the list of players and i said Eenie Meenie, Pic and pic and colégram and i got sophia emily and mouselline ok but i no i should do better than that ok im trying but im not sure how i think the mafia is i wonder if someone can explain to me the difference between reversed and up i wonder icmnfish if we no if there mafia or not hmm so maybe its sophia emily and mouselline but im just guessing we need more people to speak ok dekay i wonder what ur thoughts are

I think Nush is scum. 😂

erm ok and why

If that's what DeKay really thinks, either her legendary instincts aren't functioning, or she's scum. We shall see.

i wonder what ur thoughts are nush

I wanna believe they're telling the truth but I also don't want to believe them. They need to try harder instead of just accusing of my scumhunting skills being off or whatever.

i think u are town ok dekay
    Screenshot-2022-02-26-at-02-01-45.png
    💛🤍 Tai (iel en français / they/them in english) 💜🖤
  • Options
    Pandorrax4Pandorrax4 Posts: 725 Member
    xSongx wrote: »
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    Wait, I don't understand at all. So do the reversed set 1 have to get rid of reversed set 2, kinda like a mafia vs werewolf situation then?

And is it really confirmed that there is only 6 upright? And 4 scums in total?

Yes, it's a multiball setup. The two reversed factions also need to get rid of each other.

But can you confirm there's 4 reversed in total cuz I think that's what you meant? Just making sure.
    1Wip9ji.png

Quite so

Beautiful.

How do the mafia teams work? Can they win together?

You so curious to know so you can figure out if you can work with the other mafia team because you are scum?

Still nothing to say on this? Hmmm.
  • Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,602 Member
    so hmm so many thoughts i did look at the list of players and i said Eenie Meenie, Pic and pic and colégram and i got sophia emily and mouselline ok but i no i should do better than that ok im trying but im not sure how i think the mafia is i wonder if someone can explain to me the difference between reversed and up i wonder icmnfish if we no if there mafia or not hmm so maybe its sophia emily and mouselline but im just guessing we need more people to speak ok dekay i wonder what ur thoughts are

I think Nush is scum. 😂

erm ok and why

If that's what DeKay really thinks, either her legendary instincts aren't functioning, or she's scum. We shall see.

I wanna believe they're telling the truth but I also don't want to believe them. They need to try harder instead of just accusing of my scumhunting skills being off or whatever.

What do you think of everyone else so far?
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    tutifruity6644tutifruity6644 Posts: 878 Member

I think Nush is scum. 😂

erm ok and why

What do you think of everyone else so far?

hmm i need more information i think not a lot of people are speaking
    Screenshot-2022-02-26-at-02-01-45.png
    💛🤍 Tai (iel en français / they/them in english) 💜🖤
  • Options
    Wait, I don't understand at all. So do the reversed set 1 have to get rid of reversed set 2, kinda like a mafia vs werewolf situation then?

Yes, it's a multiball setup. The two reversed factions also need to get rid of each other.

But can you confirm there's 4 reversed in total cuz I think that's what you meant? Just making sure.
    1Wip9ji.png

Quite so

Beautiful.

You so curious to know so you can figure out if you can work with the other mafia team because you are scum?

I don't really think Song would pick mafia but I guess we'll see cuz she's really obvious as mafia. And she could have just asked that in her mafia PM if she were one.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    There are a lot of Reversed discards. Only me, Bella, and Keyen have upright ones. I don’t believe that’s a reliable source then.

What do you mean?

I mean only 3 of us discarded upright cards so it’s not a reliable source, not that it even is anyways. I haven’t looked at the roles in the game so I don’t know what the other parts are.

Not a reliable source but definitely something to look in to. Are you just saying not something to look into to protect you and your buddy?

I never said it’s not something to look into. I wouldn’t have mentioned it if I didn’t want to look into it. I said it’s not reliable. People can get multiple upright and multiple reversed cards. Sometimes all of one

What are your thoughts of Song right now? How about Nush?
  • Options

What do you mean?

I mean... Yeah, but it's pretty close. Are you saying this cuz you're one of the scums or something and trying to divert? 👀

I wouldn’t be that obvious. And I’ve never really thought that whether people discarded town or mafia determined their alignment. Sometimes I’ll mention it to make conversation. That’s what I did here, but I’m just saying that it’s probably not a reliable source for the reasons I stated in my last comment.
  • Options

I think Nush is scum. 😂

From EMMM or did they say something?
  • Options

1Wip9ji.png

Quite so

Beautiful.

I don't really think Song would pick mafia but I guess we'll see cuz she's really obvious as mafia. And she could have just asked that in her mafia PM if she were one.

In all fairness, she could've asked that in her town PM also, no? She also discarded a reversed card, she could've been one of those ones who got all reversed too?
  • Options
    EmzyDalsvidaEmzyDalsvida Posts: 15,617 Member

not me girl not me

mouse and sophia however? perhaps.

Trying to throw sus on other people, eh?

yes that's exactly what i'm doing dekay. 10/10 observation skills my friend. i don't want any sus on me. :D:joy:

Why? Cuz you're scum? 😁😁 So who's your buddy? LOL. Is it Nush? What do you think of Nush. You didn't throw sus on them if I recall.

Aw heck naw gurl I'm not scum sheesh. What an ugly accusation. I have no buddy. Well actually I have lots of buddies, i just don't know who you all are yet. Idk what to think of nush they haven't even posted, have they? xD
  • Options
    xSongxxSongx Posts: 1,562 Member
    Discards
    Sophia: Reversed Pope
    DeKay: Reversed Fool
    Song: Reversed Hanged Man
    Emzy: Reversed Strength
    Pandora: Reversed Sun
    Nush: Upright Tower
    Mouse: Upright Justice
    Tuti: Reversed Emperor
    Keyen: Reversed Pope
    Bella: Upright Strength

It's been a bit more than a second since I said I'd take a look. I got sidetracked, lol. Obviously at least one of us who discarded reversed cards are mafia, but I'm gonna bet more than that as I doubt all three of those who discarded a town card - Bella, Nush, and Mouse - are all mafia. But also, according to Ice's statistics, with a 62.5% chance of getting a reversed role, there's a high probability some of those who discarded town are, in fact, mafia. Right?

Hmmm very suspicious to discard town indeed but probably one of them is town, at least. 2 could be bad. Bella and Mouse?

I feel like Mouse and Nush are more likely to be the mafia town-discards. Nush has picked mafia several times before, like DeKay pointed out. Bella I feel like would more likely pick town? And Mouse is a wild card in that respect, I think.
    they/he
  • Options

I think Nush is scum. 😂

erm ok and why

This response? Don't like it.
    they/he
  • Options
    Discards

It's been a bit more than a second since I said I'd take a look. I got sidetracked, lol. Obviously at least one of us who discarded reversed cards are mafia, but I'm gonna bet more than that as I doubt all three of those who discarded a town card - Bella, Nush, and Mouse - are all mafia. But also, according to Ice's statistics, with a 62.5% chance of getting a reversed role, there's a high probability some of those who discarded town are, in fact, mafia. Right?

Hmmm very suspicious to discard town indeed but probably one of them is town, at least. 2 could be bad. Bella and Mouse?

I feel like Mouse and Nush are more likely to be the mafia town-discards. Nush has picked mafia several times before, like DeKay pointed out. Bella I feel like would more likely pick town? And Mouse is a wild card in that respect, I think.

What are your current thoughts on Dekay?
  • Options

I think Nush is scum. 😂

From EMMM or did they say something?

Me looking at the discards but also past experience of playing with Nush.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options

What do you mean?

What are your thoughts of Song right now? How about Nush?

I don’t remember either of them saying much and it’s really early in the day, but then again I’m reading through this while I watch Love or Host so I might’ve missed stuff.
  • Options

1Wip9ji.png

Quite so

Beautiful.

In all fairness, she could've asked that in her town PM also, no? She also discarded a reversed card, she could've been one of those ones who got all reversed too?

Town usually don't ask something that could benefit town in their town PM. At least, I don't.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options

not me girl not me

yes that's exactly what i'm doing dekay. 10/10 observation skills my friend. i don't want any sus on me. :D:joy:

Why? Cuz you're scum? 😁😁 So who's your buddy? LOL. Is it Nush? What do you think of Nush. You didn't throw sus on them if I recall.

Aw heck naw gurl I'm not scum sheesh. What an ugly accusation. I have no buddy. Well actually I have lots of buddies, i just don't know who you all are yet. Idk what to think of nush they haven't even posted, have they? xD

They posted a bit just not but maybe it got buried.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    Discards

What are your current thoughts on Dekay?

I think she's town. She's bringing up good points and I feel good about her.
    they/he
  • Options

1Wip9ji.png

Quite so

Beautiful.

Town usually don't ask something that could benefit town in their town PM. At least, I don't.

Yeah. I would share the information with the rest of town anyways, so why not just ask on the thread. Honestly, I'd ask that question on the thread whether or not I was town lol
    they/he
  • Options

not me girl not me

Hmmm... Okay, I shall let you slide today... for now... XD
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    So far, I think Song, tuti and Mouse are town. Maybe Em too.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options

1Wip9ji.png

Quite so

Beautiful.

Yeah. I would share the information with the rest of town anyways, so why not just ask on the thread. Honestly, I'd ask that question on the thread whether or not I was town lol

I was just going to say this, that I feel like this would be asked either way on here. Not necessarily something to only ask in PM XD
  • Options
    So far, I think Song, tuti and Mouse are town. Maybe Em too.

Of course, this could be wrong cuz we haven't heard from Keyen, Sophia and Bella.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options

1Wip9ji.png

Quite so

Beautiful.

I was just going to say this, that I feel like this would be asked either way on here. Not necessarily something to only ask in PM XD

I mean, that's true. But I just don't see how it could be used as an accusation.
    x3vZicL.gif