Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Tarot Mafia Round 5 - Upright Cards (Town) Win!

Comments

• Options
    icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    Also, since most people here won't be around during day starts and ends, I could start day earlier by 5 hours, so that's

4 PM Pacific Thursday
    11 PM GMT Thursday
    7 AM GMT+8 Friday
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,602 Member
    Yes, this will be great.
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    xSongxxSongx Posts: 1,562 Member
    That sounds good
    they/he
  • Options
    EmzyDalsvidaEmzyDalsvida Posts: 15,617 Member
    Sounds good to me! Thank you icey!

I mean I know it's late for me at 11pm but we all know I don't sleep till 3am anyways :joy:
  • Options
    Sounds good to me! Thank you icey!

I mean I know it's late for me at 11pm but we all know I don't sleep till 3am anyways :joy:

👀👀👀👀👀
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    KeyenpeydeeKeyenpeydee Posts: 9,280 Member
    Changed my mind, I think I'll give this a shot. No promises on taking this super seriously lol, but I'll try my best.
    Queen of Rap, Nicki Minaj // minajsalad
    tumblr_nijden3ooM1qb9pa3o1_500.gifv

• Options
    bellagorillabellagorilla Posts: 6,891 Member
    I'm not to late to sign-up, am I?
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
  • Options

Not at all. Game starts tomorrow

• Options
    icmnfrsh wrote: »

Not at all. Game starts tomorrow

Perfect! I want to play :)
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
  • Options
    Just a reminder that the game will start 24 hours from now

• Options
    tutifruity6644tutifruity6644 Posts: 878 Member
    ok icmnfish
    Screenshot-2022-02-26-at-02-01-45.png
    💛🤍 Tai (iel en français / they/them in english) 💜🖤
  • Options
    NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    good to know! Now I'll be far more likely to be there at game on.
    Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    xstxrrysequencexstxrrysequence Posts: 3,194 Member
    edited March 2021
    Also, since most people here won't be around during day starts and ends, I could start day earlier by 5 hours, so that's

4 PM Pacific Thursday
    11 PM GMT Thursday
    7 AM GMT+8 Friday

That’s fine by me. I’ll be asleep then since it’ll be 3 am for me, but it’s better than the old time cause then I won’t miss that much time before the flip.
    image0.gif
    Do you like games that involve strategy? Do you like solving a mystery?
    Come try a Mafia Game!
  • Options
    "Oh, I sense someone who's...young at heart."

"But how did you--"

"Madam Ricksen is the name, and I sense a lot of pain. You feel like you haven't made the most of the time you've been given, and you hope to turn back the clock through science."

"Yes! My name is--"

"Arturo Madrigal, yes. It's a very ambitious endeavor, what you hope to achieve. Let me peer into the future and see whether your attempts will bear fruit. Ah, but first--"

"You want to get paid."

Madam Ricksen chuckles.

"It looks like I'm not the only mind reader in this room, my dear."

It is now Day 1
    Day ends in 24 hours

Game information:
    To make sure the game doesn't end too quickly, I split the reversed players into two teams.
    Reversed Set 1: 2 players
    Reversed Set 2: 2 players
    Upright: 6 players

Because of some changes in the setup, some of the roles might have altered effects. The sun and moon cards are not in a private chat in this game because there are multiple copies. Other clarifications may be made when relevant.

• Options
    Wait, I don't understand at all. So do the reversed set 1 have to get rid of reversed set 2, kinda like a mafia vs werewolf situation then?

And is it really confirmed that there is only 6 upright? And 4 scums in total?
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    Discards will be up on the first page in a while

• Options
    DeKay wrote: »
    Wait, I don't understand at all. So do the reversed set 1 have to get rid of reversed set 2, kinda like a mafia vs werewolf situation then?

Yeah, that's what I'd like to know...
    7dW3gu7.gif
  • Options
    My EMMM says Sophia, Song, Pandora, Nush and Keyen.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    I'mma just vote Nush first cuz they always seem to like to pick a scum role in these games.

Vote: Nush

Note: I haven't looked at the discards yet at this point.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options

Yes, it's a multiball setup. The two reversed factions also need to get rid of each other.

• Options
    Okay, it looks like there's a lot of powerless discards so that makes sense.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options

Yes, it's a multiball setup. The two reversed factions also need to get rid of each other.

But can you confirm there's 4 reversed in total cuz I think that's what you meant? Just making sure.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options

But can you confirm there's 4 reversed in total cuz I think that's what you meant? Just making sure.
    1Wip9ji.png

Quite so

• Options
    MousellineMouselline Posts: 4,845 Member
    My EMMM says Sophia, Song, Pandora, Nush and Keyen.

That’s a lot of EMMMs
  • Options
    MousellineMouselline Posts: 4,845 Member
    There are a lot of Reversed discards. Only me, Bella, and Keyen have upright ones. I don’t believe that’s a reliable source then.