Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Tarot Mafia Round 5 - Upright Cards (Town) Win!

Comments

• xSongxxSongx Posts: 1,562 Member
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    DeKay wrote: »
    Wait, I don't understand at all. So do the reversed set 1 have to get rid of reversed set 2, kinda like a mafia vs werewolf situation then?

And is it really confirmed that there is only 6 upright? And 4 scums in total?

Yes, it's a multiball setup. The two reversed factions also need to get rid of each other.

But can you confirm there's 4 reversed in total cuz I think that's what you meant? Just making sure.
    1Wip9ji.png

Quite so

Beautiful.

How do the mafia teams work? Can they win together?
    they/he
  • MousellineMouselline Posts: 4,845 Member
    Is this like that Fire and Ice set up?
    https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Fire_and_Ice This one. Different roles, same concept it looks like.
  • icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    xSongx wrote: »
    Wait, I don't understand at all. So do the reversed set 1 have to get rid of reversed set 2, kinda like a mafia vs werewolf situation then?

Yes, it's a multiball setup. The two reversed factions also need to get rid of each other.

But can you confirm there's 4 reversed in total cuz I think that's what you meant? Just making sure.
    1Wip9ji.png

Quite so

Beautiful.

They can't.
    Mouselline wrote: »

Kind of, but scum kills don't cancel each other out in this game
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?

1Wip9ji.png

Quite so

Beautiful.

They can't.

Kind of, but scum kills don't cancel each other out in this game

Alright I think I get it then

1Wip9ji.png

Quite so

Beautiful.

They can't.

Ok, good. So hopefully they’ll knock each other out too.

they/he
    I’m gonna take a look at the discards in a sec.
    they/he
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,579 Member

1Wip9ji.png

Quite so

Agshsndfnf. 😂 😂 Sorry, we've played so many Upick games by now that I always get cautious about surprises. 😂
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    832XG3D.gif
    There are a lot of Reversed discards. Only me, Bella, and Keyen have upright ones. I don’t believe that’s a reliable source then.

What do you mean?
    832XG3D.gif
    My EMMM says Sophia, Song, Pandora, Nush and Keyen.

That’s a lot of EMMMs

Well, Icey did say we have 4 scums so I picked 5. One for leeway. 😂
    832XG3D.gif
    I mean, Nush did discard an upright role, so that's suspicious.
    832XG3D.gif

1Wip9ji.png

Quite so

Agshsndfnf. 😂 😂 Sorry, we've played so many Upick games by now that I always get cautious about surprises. 😂

I just wanted an excuse to use that picture tbh :joy:
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?

1Wip9ji.png

Quite so

I just wanted an excuse to use that picture tbh :joy:

👌👌 It's perfect. 😂
    832XG3D.gif
    There are a lot of Reversed discards. Only me, Bella, and Keyen have upright ones. I don’t believe that’s a reliable source then.

What do you mean?

I mean only 3 of us discarded upright cards so it’s not a reliable source, not that it even is anyways. I haven’t looked at the roles in the game so I don’t know what the other parts are.
  • Pandorrax4Pandorrax4 Posts: 725 Member
    Just on now, going to go take a look at everything!

1Wip9ji.png

Quite so

Beautiful.

You so curious to know so you can figure out if you can work with the other mafia team because you are scum?
    My EMMM would be Mouse, Song, Bella.
    Btw, for convenience and to possibly make things less confusing, I'm internally notating "Reversed Set 1" as the Mafia and "Reversed Set 2" as Werewolves.

What do you mean?

I mean only 3 of us discarded upright cards so it’s not a reliable source, not that it even is anyways. I haven’t looked at the roles in the game so I don’t know what the other parts are.

Not a reliable source but definitely something to look in to. Are you just saying not something to look into to protect you and your buddy?
    Discards
    Sophia: Reversed Pope
    DeKay: Reversed Fool
    Song: Reversed Hanged Man
    Emzy: Reversed Strength
    Pandora: Reversed Sun
    Nush: Upright Tower
    Mouse: Upright Justice
    Tuti: Reversed Emperor
    Keyen: Reversed Pope
    Bella: Upright Strength

It's been a bit more than a second since I said I'd take a look. I got sidetracked, lol. Obviously at least one of us who discarded reversed cards are mafia, but I'm gonna bet more than that as I doubt all three of those who discarded a town card - Bella, Nush, and Mouse - are all mafia. But also, according to Ice's statistics, with a 62.5% chance of getting a reversed role, there's a high probability some of those who discarded town are, in fact, mafia. Right?
    they/he
  • tutifruity6644tutifruity6644 Posts: 878 Member
    edited March 2021
    so hmm so many thoughts i did look at the list of players and i said Eenie Meenie, Pic and pic and colégram and i got sophia emily and mouselline ok but i no i should do better than that ok im trying but im not sure how i think the mafia is i wonder if someone can explain to me the difference between reversed and up i wonder icmnfish if we no if there mafia or not hmm so maybe its sophia emily and mouselline but im just guessing we need more people to speak ok dekay i wonder what ur thoughts are
    Screenshot-2022-02-26-at-02-01-45.png
    💛🤍 Tai (iel en français / they/them in english) 💜🖤
    so hmm so many thoughts i did look at the list of players and i said am stram gram pique et pique et colégram and i got sophia emily and mouselline ok but i no i should do better than that ok im trying but im not sure how i think the mafia is i wonder if someone can explain to me the difference between reversed and up i wonder icmnfish if we no if there mafia or not hmm so maybe its sophia emily and mouselline but im just guessing we need more people to speak ok dekay i wonder what ur thoughts are

Reversed = Mafia
    Upright = Town

What do you mean?

I mean... Yeah, but it's pretty close. Are you saying this cuz you're one of the scums or something and trying to divert? 👀
    832XG3D.gif
    so hmm so many thoughts i did look at the list of players and i said Eenie Meenie, Pic and pic and colégram and i got sophia emily and mouselline ok but i no i should do better than that ok im trying but im not sure how i think the mafia is i wonder if someone can explain to me the difference between reversed and up i wonder icmnfish if we no if there mafia or not hmm so maybe its sophia emily and mouselline but im just guessing we need more people to speak ok dekay i wonder what ur thoughts are

I think Nush is scum. 😂
    832XG3D.gif
  • tutifruity6644tutifruity6644 Posts: 878 Member
    so hmm so many thoughts i did look at the list of players and i said am stram gram pique et pique et colégram and i got sophia emily and mouselline ok but i no i should do better than that ok im trying but im not sure how i think the mafia is i wonder if someone can explain to me the difference between reversed and up i wonder icmnfish if we no if there mafia or not hmm so maybe its sophia emily and mouselline but im just guessing we need more people to speak ok dekay i wonder what ur thoughts are

Reversed = Mafia
    Upright = Town

hmm ok and did you tell people the cards they did not use i wonder icmnfish
    Screenshot-2022-02-26-at-02-01-45.png
    💛🤍 Tai (iel en français / they/them in english) 💜🖤