Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Tarot Mafia Round 5 - Upright Cards (Town) Win!

Comments

• DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,579 Member
    xSongx wrote: »
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    Discards
    Sophia: Reversed Pope
    DeKay: Reversed Fool
    Song: Reversed Hanged Man
    Emzy: Reversed Strength
    Pandora: Reversed Sun
    Nush: Upright Tower
    Mouse: Upright Justice
    Tuti: Reversed Emperor
    Keyen: Reversed Pope
    Bella: Upright Strength

It's been a bit more than a second since I said I'd take a look. I got sidetracked, lol. Obviously at least one of us who discarded reversed cards are mafia, but I'm gonna bet more than that as I doubt all three of those who discarded a town card - Bella, Nush, and Mouse - are all mafia. But also, according to Ice's statistics, with a 62.5% chance of getting a reversed role, there's a high probability some of those who discarded town are, in fact, mafia. Right?

My guess is at least 1 or 2 people got all reversed cards. I don't know.
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    832XG3D.gif
  • tutifruity6644tutifruity6644 Posts: 878 Member
    DeKay wrote: »
    so hmm so many thoughts i did look at the list of players and i said Eenie Meenie, Pic and pic and colégram and i got sophia emily and mouselline ok but i no i should do better than that ok im trying but im not sure how i think the mafia is i wonder if someone can explain to me the difference between reversed and up i wonder icmnfish if we no if there mafia or not hmm so maybe its sophia emily and mouselline but im just guessing we need more people to speak ok dekay i wonder what ur thoughts are

I think Nush is scum. 😂

erm ok and why
    Screenshot-2022-02-26-at-02-01-45.png
    💛🤍 Tai (iel en français / they/them in english) 💜🖤
  • icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    so hmm so many thoughts i did look at the list of players and i said am stram gram pique et pique et colégram and i got sophia emily and mouselline ok but i no i should do better than that ok im trying but im not sure how i think the mafia is i wonder if someone can explain to me the difference between reversed and up i wonder icmnfish if we no if there mafia or not hmm so maybe its sophia emily and mouselline but im just guessing we need more people to speak ok dekay i wonder what ur thoughts are

Reversed = Mafia
    Upright = Town

hmm ok and did you tell people the cards they did not use i wonder icmnfish

They're on the front page
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Pandorrax4Pandorrax4 Posts: 725 Member
    Discards

It's been a bit more than a second since I said I'd take a look. I got sidetracked, lol. Obviously at least one of us who discarded reversed cards are mafia, but I'm gonna bet more than that as I doubt all three of those who discarded a town card - Bella, Nush, and Mouse - are all mafia. But also, according to Ice's statistics, with a 62.5% chance of getting a reversed role, there's a high probability some of those who discarded town are, in fact, mafia. Right?

We also need to remember that we all got three cards. So someone may have to used an upright power for a reversed alignment - and discard another reversed. So don't necessarily need all reversed cards.
  • EmzyDalsvidaEmzyDalsvida Posts: 15,617 Member
    Wait, I don't understand at all. So do the reversed set 1 have to get rid of reversed set 2, kinda like a mafia vs werewolf situation then?

And is it really confirmed that there is only 6 upright? And 4 scums in total?

Yeah but I guess it balances out because scum can't win unless the other scum team is dead plus half the town are dead

yikes

um chile, anyways so
    Pandorrax4 wrote: »
    Discards

We also need to remember that we all got three cards. So someone may have to used an upright power for a reversed alignment - and discard another reversed. So don't necessarily need all reversed cards.

im so confused with upright and downright erm it says dekay is reversed fool so what does that make him i wonder
  • xSongxxSongx Posts: 1,562 Member
    Discards

I think DeKay’s saying that one or two people got all mafia cards, making it so they’re forced to be mafia. Of course someone could choose mafia even if they have a choice, but deejays saying she thinks someone probably didn’t have that choice.
    they/he
  • NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    Discards

I think that 62.5% thing was irony on his part.

I discarded what I did in favor of something better. Better for town, in fact. :)
    Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg
    Mouselline wrote: »
    My EMMM says Sophia, Song, Pandora, Nush and Keyen.

That’s a lot of EMMMs

Well there do be a lot of scum.
  • NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    so hmm so many thoughts i did look at the list of players and i said Eenie Meenie, Pic and pic and colégram and i got sophia emily and mouselline ok but i no i should do better than that ok im trying but im not sure how i think the mafia is i wonder if someone can explain to me the difference between reversed and up i wonder icmnfish if we no if there mafia or not hmm so maybe its sophia emily and mouselline but im just guessing we need more people to speak ok dekay i wonder what ur thoughts are

I think Nush is scum. 😂

erm ok and why

If that's what DeKay really thinks, either her legendary instincts aren't functioning, or she's scum. We shall see.
    Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Pandorrax4Pandorrax4 Posts: 725 Member
    Discards

im so confused with upright and downright erm it says dekay is reversed fool so what does that make him i wonder

Dekay discarded the Reversed Fool. So out of her 3 cards she got, that was the one card she didn't want anything to do with.
    Nush discarded an upright vanilla. So how I see it is:
    They got:
    - upright PR A
    - upright vanilla
    - reversed PR B (probably not vanilla?)
    So they could either pick to be Upright PR B or reversed PR A.
    Or they could even have gotten 2 reversed PR's.

There's a small chance they got 3 upright cards since there is a 60+% chance of getting a reversed card.
    And Nush likes to play as scum in this games. I'd like to see what they have to say but for now, I feel good about this theory.

I know I can say the same to Bella. It's possible she can be bad too but I feel like Bella likes to play for town more.
    832XG3D.gif
    Discards

I think that 62.5% thing was irony on his part.

I discarded what I did in favor of something better. Better for town, in fact. :)

I actually did go to random.org and got random integers from 1-1000. 1-625 meant that the card is reversed, 626-1000 is upright.

I got some interesting results, but I'll reveal it all once the game is over
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
    Discards

Reversed fool means I threw away a mafia fool card.
    832XG3D.gif
    Discards

Hmmm very suspicious to discard town indeed but probably one of them is town, at least. 2 could be bad. Bella and Mouse?

not me girl not me

mouse and sophia however? perhaps.
    Discards

Dekay discarded the Reversed Fool. So out of her 3 cards she got, that was the one card she didn't want anything to do with.

ohh ok i think i understand i no dekay well and i no she doesnt like mafia so if she had the choose i dont think he would pick mafia so i think dekay is town or for some reason as we say in this game downright

I think Nush is scum. 😂

erm ok and why

If that's what DeKay really thinks, either her legendary instincts aren't functioning, or she's scum. We shall see.

i wonder what ur thoughts are nush
    Discards

ohh ok i think i understand i no dekay well and i no she doesnt like mafia so if she had the choose i dont think he would pick mafia so i think dekay is town or for some reason as we say in this game downright

You can use the words "town" and Mafia" if that makes things less confusing :)

not me girl not me

Trying to throw sus on other people, eh?
    832XG3D.gif

I think Nush is scum. 😂

erm ok and why

You might have to do better than sitting around to see if I'm right or wrong. I'm not using instincts, I'm just using logic and my experience playing with you. 😗
    832XG3D.gif

I think Nush is scum. 😂

erm ok and why

i wonder what ur thoughts are nush

I wanna believe they're telling the truth but I also don't want to believe them. They need to try harder instead of just accusing of my scumhunting skills being off or whatever.
    832XG3D.gif

not me girl not me

yes that's exactly what i'm doing dekay. 10/10 observation skills my friend. i don't want any sus on me. :D:joy:
    Discards

You can use the words "town" and Mafia" if that makes things less confusing :)

ok thank you icmnfish i hope you dont mind but that is how things are normally done in mafia ok we say town and mafia instead of upright and downright

not me girl not me

yes that's exactly what i'm doing dekay. 10/10 observation skills my friend. i don't want any sus on me. :D:joy:

Why? Cuz you're scum? 😁😁 So who's your buddy? LOL. Is it Nush? What do you think of Nush. You didn't throw sus on them if I recall.
    832XG3D.gif