Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

modern family mafia win

Comments

• Options
    EmzyDalsvidaEmzyDalsvida Posts: 15,617 Member
    xSongx wrote: »
    I think I'm gonna vote: song because their comments on broncos don't really sit right and their vote on me is just wrong. Mouse seems innocently misled because tbh I probably haven't been the greatest help and mouse in general seems very chillaxed, but yeah I'm just going with my gut with this one

You really think I'd kill DeKay if I were mafia? She was townreading me.

I mean nobody would suspect you did it

Yeah I mean DeKay is a generic enough kill that I don't really think it says a whole lot. Yeah it might still be luv because dekay only really targeted luv but she gets killed n1 all the time and I guess that still hasnt changed xD so yeah.
  • Options
    luvdasims55luvdasims55 Posts: 14,649 Member
    vote count
    emzy has 1 vote (mouselline)
    em has 1 vote (song)
    song has 1 vote (emzydalsvida)

Em and Emzy are the same person Tuti. So Em has 2 votes (mouse and song).
  • Options
    Broncos4lifeBroncos4life Posts: 11,798 Member
    I think I'm gonna vote: song because their comments on broncos don't really sit right and their vote on me is just wrong. Mouse seems innocently misled because tbh I probably haven't been the greatest help and mouse in general seems very chillaxed, but yeah I'm just going with my gut with this one

You really think I'd kill DeKay if I were mafia? She was townreading me.

I mean nobody would suspect you did it

Yeah I mean DeKay is a generic enough kill that I don't really think it says a whole lot. Yeah it might still be luv because dekay only really targeted luv but she gets killed n1 all the time and I guess that still hasnt changed xD so yeah.

I think you’re right. I think anyone could have killed DeKay. Which doesn’t make picking a vote any easier XD
    Do you like solving a mystery? Come join a mafia game!
    Link: here!

71t7p4hX88L._AC_SL1500_.jpg
  • Options
    xSongxxSongx Posts: 1,562 Member
    vote count
    em has 1 vote (song)

What do you think about the game? Who do you want to vote?
    they/he
  • Options
    I’m feeling a lot more confident that it’s Em and Broncos. They’re definitely pairing up right now.
    they/he
  • Options
    I’m feeling a lot more confident that it’s Em and Broncos. They’re definitely pairing up right now.

But you pairing up with Mouse on Em doesn’t make you two partners?

• Options

I know I'm town, so no. But if you're town, I suppose I could see why you get that. I think there's a difference between voting for the same person and pairing up, if you get what I mean.
    they/he
  • Options

I know I'm town, so no. But if you're town, I suppose I could see why you get that. I think there's a difference between voting for the same person and pairing up, if you get what I mean.

This feels townish. Idk just hitting me that way.

Thoughts on eliming Luv or Mouse? I think one of them is mafia if not both

• Options
    EmzyDalsvidaEmzyDalsvida Posts: 15,617 Member

I understand that, I do. I don't think you and mouse were particularly pairing up against me. Mouse feels more townish than you do.

It could still be broncos and I could be wrong but why would I be townreading her so boldly if I were mafia and she was my buddy? Firstly if I were mafia and so was she, wouldn't we try to distance ourselves? Secondly.... Well I'm not scum lol

If we had another day and you guys went ahead with lynching me and seeing my town flip, who would you go for next?

I just think a lot of people look at lynching me because I can be unreadable sometimes because I come and go. And I just feel like you've gone with the easy option and that is why your vote isn't sitting right with me.
  • Options
    vote count
    em has 1 vote (song)

Somewhat sus of Em, not really sus of Broncos at this time. You suspect Broncos cuz he's pairing up with Em? Wouldn't that be too obvious and not a smart move on Broncos part? Could be something to keep an eye on...hmm.
  • Options
    vote count
    em has 1 vote (song)

Somewhat sus of Em, not really sus of Broncos at this time. You suspect Broncos cuz he's pairing up with Em? Wouldn't that be too obvious and not a smart move on Broncos part? Could be something to keep an eye on...hmm.

I was suspicious of Broncos before because she was neutral towards Emzy. Now I’m even more suspicious bc it feels like the two of them are pairing up.
    they/he
  • Options
    vote count
    em has 1 vote (song)

I was suspicious of Broncos before because she was neutral towards Emzy. Now I’m even more suspicious bc it feels like the two of them are pairing up.

Ok I get what you are saying. So you want to vote for Broncos?
  • Options
    vote count
    em has 1 vote (song)

No, I’d rather vote Emzy today. But I think Broncos is likely her partner.
    they/he
  • Options
    icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    I think it's Reverend Green in the Billiards Room with the candlestick!

Vote: Reverend Green
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,617 Member
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    I think it's Reverend Green in the Billiards Room with the candlestick!

Vote: Reverend Green

No, it's obviously tuti. Come on, now.
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    Sorry. My youngest daughter called me from Florida.
  • Options
    I have a thought. My townread of Em has been based on her seeming indifferent to being eliminated. Let's say she's mafia for a second. Maybe her partner is townread enough that she thinks they can win on their own. I don't think anyone is that townread, and she was like this at the beginning of the game too. I mean if she's switched up on us then that's something. I think I cancelled out my own logic.

Song/Mouse, what are you seeing that I'm missing?

• Options
    vote count
    em has 1 vote (song)

No, I’d rather vote Emzy today. But I think Broncos is likely her partner.

Ok. Em seems to make more sense. I think everybody except Broncos is sus of Em right?
  • Options
    MousellineMouselline Posts: 4,845 Member
    vote count
    em has 1 vote (song)

Emzy and Em are the same person
  • Options

This is probably true. I’m a very gullible person. And I could also see Song killing Dekay. Idk.
  • Options
    I’m leaning towards Song. What Emily said about mafia coming on to hammer, Song could have jumped on Mouse’s vote. Is hammer 3 or 4? 4 right??

Mouse and Song could be buddies trying to hang up on Em after she had some sus on her yesterday.

I don’t think we are doing hammers
  • Options
    Mouselline wrote: »
    I’m leaning towards Song. What Emily said about mafia coming on to hammer, Song could have jumped on Mouse’s vote. Is hammer 3 or 4? 4 right??

Mouse and Song could be buddies trying to hang up on Em after she had some sus on her yesterday.

Hammer is in the rules on pg. 1
  • Options
    Mouselline wrote: »

Hammer is in the rules on pg. 1

Whether Tuti knew or not is another question, as the rules are a copy of Bella's rules.
  • Options
    Reading the more recent posts, I see what Song means about Broncos buddying up with Emzy. Again, maybe just me being gullible but I’m gonna stick with my Emzy vote
  • Options
    Maybe I'm just the blind one that's missing something everyone else seems to see