Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

modern family mafia win

Comments

• luvdasims55luvdasims55 Posts: 14,648 Member
    Song did I spook you when I voted against Em with Mouse?
  • xSongxxSongx Posts: 1,562 Member

Yeah, kind of. That and Mouse's last few posts. I was getting scummy vibes from Mouse and then you voted without much of a substantial explanation, and I was scared that if it wasn't Em mafia might hammer. I unvoted really quick lol. (I realized there was no hammer but I still unvoted because it felt scummy lol)
    they/he
    xSongx wrote: »

Yeah, kind of. That and Mouse's last few posts. I was getting scummy vibes from Mouse and then you voted without much of a substantial explanation, and I was scared that if it wasn't Em mafia might hammer. I unvoted really quick lol. (I realized there was no hammer but I still unvoted because it felt scummy lol)

I'm kinda slow on the uptake sometimes so it took me awhile to realise that lol.
  • Broncos4lifeBroncos4life Posts: 11,798 Member
    My gut is telling me to vote for Song or Mouse. I know I'm a minority but I think everyone's seemed townish and scummy at one point
    Do you like solving a mystery? Come join a mafia game!
    Link: here!

71t7p4hX88L._AC_SL1500_.jpg
    My gut is telling me to vote for Song or Mouse. I know I'm a minority but I think everyone's seemed townish and scummy at one point

Ya, and a lot less participation overall makes it a real challenge. :'(
    And we have to get this vote correct. I'm kinda tempted to unvote, because I'm afraid of losing the game for town.
    Okay, here are my thoughts here:

I'm tempted to vote for Mouse, but I think that's really impulsive and it would really suck if I was right the whole time and got it wrong because I doubted myself. I also feel like Broncos is trying to steer me in the direction of voting Mouse.

Logically, I've been suspicious of Em and Broncos for a lot longer. Right now, I think Luv is town, which doesn't work for my POE.

I'm going to go to bed soon, so I think I'm going to

Vote Emzy

If it's her, I think it's probably Broncos she's partnered with. Sorry if this is totally wrong.
    they/he
    Oh but the other part of me is more suspicious of Broncos than Emzy. Like I think they're partners but if it's just one of them... who do I vote for? kdsahjhda Luv, what do you think?
    they/he
    Oh but the other part of me is more suspicious of Broncos than Emzy. Like I think they're partners but if it's just one of them... who do I vote for? kdsahjhda Luv, what do you think?

I'm scared to make that decision since the game is on the line. I don't have the greatest track record. You pick one Song and I'll support your vote.
  • Broncos4lifeBroncos4life Posts: 11,798 Member

I can tell you I'm not this obvious with my partners. I trusted Em earlier because of my "she'd go down fighting" logic but now I'm questioning that

Vote: Mouse

I'm still open to change but this is where I feel the most comfy
    Do you like solving a mystery? Come join a mafia game!
    Link: here!

71t7p4hX88L._AC_SL1500_.jpg

I'm scared to make that decision since the game is on the line. I don't have the greatest track record. You pick one Song and I'll support your vote.

🐸🐸🐸🐸 that's why I'm asking you! Because I'm so scared to decide!!! Last time I went with the common factor, it didn't go well. But also, if Broncos is mafia, would we vote Emzy after? Because if so and it's not Emzy, we lose either way.
    they/he

❤️❤️❤️❤️ that's why I'm asking you! Because I'm so scared to decide!!! Last time I went with the common factor, it didn't go well. But also, if Broncos is mafia, would we vote Emzy after? Because if so and it's not Emzy, we lose either way.

I keep forgetting to write lmao instead of the other one. oops
    they/he

I can tell you I'm not this obvious with my partners. I trusted Em earlier because of my "she'd go down fighting" logic but now I'm questioning that

Thats a good point Broncos. The one thing about you and Em being buddies that bothers me is would you be openly defending Em if she was your buddy? I think I'm gonna have a panic attack.

❤️❤️❤️❤️ that's why I'm asking you! Because I'm so scared to decide!!! Last time I went with the common factor, it didn't go well. But also, if Broncos is mafia, would we vote Emzy after? Because if so and it's not Emzy, we lose either way.

Ya, I hear ya. Em does seem to be sus to a lot more players than anybody else. But it certainly wouldn't be the first time I was wrong. Which is what scares me. You have a lot more experience than I do Song. So I would rather you make the call.

I keep forgetting to write lmao instead of the other one. oops

And here I thought you were cussing up a storm lol.

Thats a good point Broncos. The one thing about you and Em being buddies that bothers me is would you be openly defending Em if she was your buddy? I think I'm gonna have a panic attack.

Broncos started kind of defending Emzy when I started attacking her. Before that, she was suspiciously neutral. I think she'd only start defending her partner when she had to, and at that point she did.
    they/he
    Okay, I'm going to bed and leaving my vote like this. Good night y'all! I guess I'll see what happens in the morning.
    they/he
    One last note: I really think Luv is town right now, which makes it even more likely that it's Broncos/Em, as they're a solid pair.
    they/he
    Night Song!
  • MousellineMouselline Posts: 4,845 Member
    UNVOTE

I know we’re not using the hammer but Mouse and Luv’s recent posts are so concerning to me.

I understand why you think this. Personally I would find myself sus. I haven’t been thinking much about the game lately because I’ve been busy. Not so busy where I didn’t want to participate tho so I said a few things. If you look there is a difference between my posts from day 1 to the posts in day 2. See, in day 1 you can find me writing paragraphs about what I think about everyone while today I was kind of just agreeing with people and not stating much of my own opinions. This is because I stayed up late last night out with friends and then hung out at their house afterwards and today I’ve been hanging out with family. I haven’t been as interested in the game as I was on day 1. I’m reading through some posts and I will try and make a semi-detailed post about my thoughts. I would like to think through my vote anyways before I go to bed.
    I think we’re either dealing with Em/Broncos or Mouse/Luv right now.

I would vote for Mouse but if it’s Em I would feel so bad if we lost bc of that lol

I disagree that it could be me and Luv. Me and Broncos, maybe. But I have been saying that a lot of stuff Luv has done is sus, and I was the one who pointed out there lack of participation. And don’t you think I would’ve voted someone to save Luv yesterday? I had many chances to.
    vote count
    emzy has 2 vote (mouselline luvadsims)
    em has 1 vote (song)
    song has 1 vote (emzydalsvida)

Emzy and Em are the same person. They are both Emzydalsivida
    vote count
    emzy has 2 vote (mouselline luvadsims)
    em has 1 vote (song)
    song has 1 vote (emzydalsvida)

Song unvoted at 7:26 pm

What do you think about my uncote, since you’ve clearly seen it? Thoughts on Mouse? Em? Broncos?

I think we need to figure out what the heck we want to do before us east coasters need to go to sleep
    I'm thinking Mouse is probably town. If Broncos isn't Em's buddy, then I'm thinking it's probably Keyen as he has only popped in once or twice. But people who have played with Keyen think he would be present a lot more. So his lack of participation may be time zone related? I know if I popped in and nobody was on, because they are all sleeping, I'd find something else to do.

Keyen is in a different time zone than us, but I still think he could be here more than he is

I agree. If Keyen is mafia, he may have read what was said about him being inactive as town. So he's laying low to fool us maybe? I don't know Keyen at all, but I get the feeling he could be pretty unpredictable. Maybe I'm wrong.

That is not something Keyen would do

I’m guessing my input doesn’t matter a ton since your deciding over me also? Personally, from your perspective, I would go with Broncos just because both me and Emzy look like we could be partners with them. But also Emzy has more votes and I could see them being partners with Luv, so that’s who I’m going with, because I know me and Broncos aren’t partners.
  • KeyenpeydeeKeyenpeydee Posts: 9,280 Member
    vote: emily
    Queen of Rap, Nicki Minaj // minajsalad
    tumblr_nijden3ooM1qb9pa3o1_500.gifv