Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

modern family mafia win

Comments

• Options
    tutifruity6644tutifruity6644 Posts: 878 Member
    im not going into this again ok im keeping the day 24 hours because its fair and gives everyone a chance just because some people might not like this game stop running it for people how do ok im not ending the game now u dont like it tuff this is my game ok and people r enjoying it well some people r enjoying it so dont try to run it by telling me i need to end day early im not ending the game we wait the 24 hours!!! enough!!
    Screenshot-2022-02-26-at-02-01-45.png
    💛🤍 Tai (iel en français / they/them in english) 💜🖤
  • Options
    im sorry ok for getting angry but im not letting people run my game
  • Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,602 Member

We're not trying to ruin your game. We just want to make sure it's all correct and running properly. :)
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    everyone playing please carry on im sorry for people telling u we cant play ok carry on playing and have fun and find out how the mafia is and mafia try to kill the town ok we will complete this game even if some people dont want me to ok im having fun hosting it and im not letting people run it for me
  • Options
    DeKay wrote: »

We're not trying to ruin your game. We just want to make sure it's all correct and running properly. :)

thank u and i apreshiate if u were trying to help ok thank u dekay and i hope ur not mad with me and im sorry u died ok it wasnt my fault
  • Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,602 Member

thank u and i apreshiate if u were trying to help ok thank u dekay and i hope ur not mad with me and im sorry u died ok it wasnt my fault

Nope, I'm not mad and I hope you're not mad at me or Icey just cuz we are trying to make sure the game is correct.
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options

Nope, I'm not mad and I hope you're not mad at me or Icey just cuz we are trying to make sure the game is correct.

im not mad ok im just trying my best
  • Options
    xSongxxSongx Posts: 1,562 Member
    Mouselline wrote: »
    Reading the more recent posts, I see what Song means about Broncos buddying up with Emzy. Again, maybe just me being gullible but I’m gonna stick with my Emzy vote

I don’t like this post.
    they/he
  • Options
    UNVOTE

I know we’re not using the hammer but Mouse and Luv’s recent posts are so concerning to me.
    they/he
  • Options
    I think we’re either dealing with Em/Broncos or Mouse/Luv right now.

I would vote for Mouse but if it’s Em I would feel so bad if we lost bc of that lol
    they/he
  • Options
    Broncos4lifeBroncos4life Posts: 11,798 Member
    im not letting people ruin my game ok everyone please have fun and lets get back to trying to find out how the mafia is please

Don’t worry, the game’s not ruined! I am having a good time and I think others are too :)
    Do you like solving a mystery? Come join a mafia game!
    Link: here!

71t7p4hX88L._AC_SL1500_.jpg
  • Options
    xSongx wrote: »
    I think we’re either dealing with Em/Broncos or Mouse/Luv right now.

I would vote for Mouse but if it’s Em I would feel so bad if we lost bc of that lol

I could definitely see Mouse/Luv. I could potentially see Em with one of them but I think I would rather elim one of the first too

• Options
    vote count
    emzy has 2 vote (mouselline luvadsims)
    em has 1 vote (song)
    song has 1 vote (emzydalsvida)
  • Options
    edited March 2021
    im not letting people ruin my game ok everyone please have fun and lets get back to trying to find out how the mafia is please

Don’t worry, the game’s not ruined! I am having a good time and I think others are too :)

thank u im not going to let people tell me i need to end the game early ok im glad ur having fun because that makes hosting this game worth it im not going to end the game early we will do the 24 hours like i said i would day ends tomorrow at 7am est and will not be ending sooner
    Post edited by tutifruity6644 on
  • Options
    luvdasims55luvdasims55 Posts: 14,649 Member
    vote count
    em has 1 vote (song)

Song unvoted at 7:26 pm
  • Options
    vote count
    em has 1 vote (song)

yes dont worry i saw that and i took off his vote on emzy :) thank u
  • Options
    vote count
    em has 1 vote (song)

What do you think about my uncote, since you’ve clearly seen it? Thoughts on Mouse? Em? Broncos?
    they/he
  • Options
    NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    its not fair to stop the day now because people are still sleeping ok im keeping it 24 hours because its fair on everyone like people like keyen havent woken up yet so im not ending day now because its not fair some people r having fun and im not ending my game now ok we wait the 24 hours and then its done ok

Then why put it in the rules?

dekay u r dead ok please stop talking

:facepalm:
    Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    vote count
    em has 1 vote (song)

What do you think about my uncote, since you’ve clearly seen it? Thoughts on Mouse? Em? Broncos?

Your unvote is surprising. I'm thinking Em is mafia, but not sure who her buddy is. Maybe Broncos, not sure.
  • Options
    vote count
    em has 1 vote (song)

Your unvote is surprising. I'm thinking Em is mafia, but not sure who her buddy is. Maybe Broncos, not sure.

Thoughts on Mouse? What do you think about what I said that it’s either Em/Broncos or You/Mouse?
    they/he
  • Options
    I'm thinking Mouse is probably town. If Broncos isn't Em's buddy, then I'm thinking it's probably Keyen as he has only popped in once or twice. But people who have played with Keyen think he would be present a lot more. So his lack of participation may be time zone related? I know if I popped in and nobody was on, because they are all sleeping, I'd find something else to do.
  • Options
    vote count
    em has 1 vote (song)

I think we need to figure out what the heck we want to do before us east coasters need to go to sleep
    I'm thinking Mouse is probably town. If Broncos isn't Em's buddy, then I'm thinking it's probably Keyen as he has only popped in once or twice. But people who have played with Keyen think he would be present a lot more. So his lack of participation may be time zone related? I know if I popped in and nobody was on, because they are all sleeping, I'd find something else to do.

Keyen is in a different time zone than us, but I still think he could be here more than he is

• Options
    vote count
    em has 1 vote (song)

I think we need to figure out what the heck we want to do before us east coasters need to go to sleep

Keyen is in a different time zone than us, but I still think he could be here more than he is

I agree. If Keyen is mafia, he may have read what was said about him being inactive as town. So he's laying low to fool us maybe? I don't know Keyen at all, but I get the feeling he could be pretty unpredictable. Maybe I'm wrong.
  • Options
    vote count
    em has 1 vote (song)

I agree. If Keyen is mafia, he may have read what was said about him being inactive as town. So he's laying low to fool us maybe? I don't know Keyen at all, but I get the feeling he could be pretty unpredictable. Maybe I'm wrong.

Unpredictable is a good way to describe Keyen

• Options
    vote count
    em has 1 vote (song)

Unpredictable is a good way to describe Keyen

I thought that might be the case. So who do you want to vote for Broncos?