Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Male Sims Appreciation Thread 💖

Comments

• Options
    PlumbeebPlumbeeb Posts: 619 Member
    Mine has got to be Lewis Murphy from my Eco Lifestyle gameplay. He ended up dating Knox in the end, and I think they look so cute together!

YALG0RE.png
    f0w4UgP.png
    Bonus Screenshot:
    UroibP4.png
    Sims 4 Wish List:
    • > Option to toggle on/off random townie generation.
    • > Turn vacation worlds into residential worlds.
    • > Option to purchase separate worlds or a world pack.
    • > Sleepwear kit.
    • > Atomic age kit.
  • Options
    Hearts4uHearts4u Posts: 1,775 Member

Meet the Oakes brothers.
    Adan-and-Caiden.jpg
    Origin ID: littlebonnieblue
  • Options
    Emo-usagi2187Emo-usagi2187 Posts: 600 Member
    edited March 2021
    This is Eric the only picture have so can see him clearly xD but with he is with his fiance back of https://flic.kr/p/2kJ1x4mhim and both are punk.
    [img][/img]48163509141_6d283a2fcb.jpg06-30-19_1-14-16 AM by Jeannita Szalai, on Flickr
  • Options
    VeeDubVeeDub Posts: 1,862 Member
    edited March 2021
    Here are a few from the first half of 2020 inside the spoiler tag. I had more than these, but didn't take as many screenshots back then as I do now, so similarly to 2019 I have no visual record of some of my guys.
    This is Frey Ring, at the time still a street performer (later performance artist and community theater player). Afterwards he became a Del Sol Valley actor (and eventually world famous), but he never lost his city performance artist heart. He often used his talents as a sort of silent artistic commentary regarding his cynical view of the empty glitter of fame, even his own, all the while appearing to simply be playing the Fame Game to please the crowds. But eventually the more savvy of his fans caught on, and they loved him even more for it. He had many costumes for those hidden-in-plain-sight performances, but I'm only showing a couple of examples in the two screenshots following the first.

oz4855d.jpg

O3f2zqo.jpg

CjC1ena.jpg

Feyn Lock, an up-and-coming fashion photographer, shown here in his studio with a new model during a test shoot meant to get her comfortable with his style of working.

rtSKPd2.jpg

Rida Faisal (the younger brother of Omar and Samir, who appeared earlier in this thread), a popular private DJ who chose Feyn Lock to do some publicity photos for him. It proved to be a mutually beneficial decision, as Rida's modest fame added to the value of Feyn's portfolio, and Feyn's talent likewise boosted Rida and the image he had carefully cultivated over time.

6ikj0Yf.jpg

The fine fellow snoozing in the foreground was Ollie (now out of all 9 lives, unfortunately), and his humansim looking on is Wen Underwood. He eventually got married and stuff, but I had so many other things going on (in that save and others) that I had to let him live his life on his own after a while. These two were actually remarkably unremarkable, but I liked them a lot anyway.

3MrGSZX.jpg
    FYI: Just because you can see my signature, don't assume that I can see yours.
    Because I can't; I keep all sigs turned off. ;)
  • Options
    Amj1995Amj1995 Posts: 4,068 Member
    Everyone's sims look great!

Luis Grimm and Darren Reaper, both are former soul reapers. Well Darren is still a reaper, but I don't play on his family much.
    6KqtPEY.png

Dylan Harbor is one of the first mermen I created when IL came out.
    26mE7LC.png

Gerard and Maurhys Chapman are vampires. Their dark versions are kinda scary. Maurhys is more of an evil vampire than his brother.
    IvWoECG.png

These are the sons of Darren Reaper, Cristian and Elijah Reaper. They're both spellcasters since reaping isn't inheritable. Their mom is a spellcaster.
    bErVXag.png

Issac Narvaez. One the first spellcasters I made for Realm of Magic.
    rYEhoQ9.png

Hope we get werewolves or fairies next!
  • Options
    mustenimusteni Posts: 5,408 Member
    Syren and Maple Stripes just grew up in my game
    mk6Pfsq.png

Maple
    r7pvg3P.png

Syren
    fMYeNY5.png
  • Options
    SimsLady2000SimsLady2000 Posts: 1,236 Member
    edited March 2021
    All your sims are so awesome! I made over Ukupanipo Hekekia again, mostly his merman form. I love him. He's just like the most loveable beach bum :D

03-08-21-1-40-10-PM.png
    03-08-21-3-04-21-PM.png
    03-08-21-3-00-22-PM.png
    03-08-21-3-00-17-PM.png
    03-08-21-2-52-16-PM.png
    Post edited by SimsLady2000 on
    The Sims is NOT a game, it's a lifestyle choice.

My Plumbob is GREEN today :D
  • Options
    ReadySetLetsGooReadySetLetsGoo Posts: 17 Member
    I'm still a new member but I'm sure once I become a full member I'm going to be adding to this thread A LOT. I always start my legacies with male sims and love making them in CAS. I just wish there was better preset eyes and noses for them lol.
  • Options
    NightlyCoffeeNightlyCoffee Posts: 455 Member
    I'm still a new member but I'm sure once I become a full member I'm going to be adding to this thread A LOT. I always start my legacies with male sims and love making them in CAS. I just wish there was better preset eyes and noses for them lol.

I love that! I just started a new legacy family with male founders.

I agree, I wish male had better presets... but really, just more stuff in general.
  • Options
    GenericTownieGenericTownie Posts: 105 Member

Hey! If you're on PC and you don't mind mods, Zerbu has a bunch of presets for all ages and gender here! They're awesome and extremely varied.
  • Options
    > @NightlyCoffee said:
    > I love that! I just started a new legacy family with male founders.
    >
    > I agree, I wish male had better presets... but really, just more stuff in general.

I said this in a different thread, but I wish the new CAS kit had better content for male sims. It's so disappointing!
  • Options
    > @luciferarevalo said:
    > Hey! If you're on PC and you don't mind mods, Zerbu has a bunch of presets for all ages and gender here! They're awesome and extremely varied.

I'm always up for new mods in my game. Can't wait to try them out on my new sims, thanks!
  • Options
    edited March 2021

Siblings and the best of friends.
    Nasir-Jared.jpg
    Post edited by Hearts4u on
  • Options
    [img][/img]yaAijxj.png
    [img][/img]81sA8ls.png

Thanks to @luciferarevalo for helping me find better presets for my male sims! This dude is my new rags to riches victim sim!
  • Options
    Missmagoo2Missmagoo2 Posts: 1,255 Member
    fcpg62b.png
    I think this guy was one of those pre-made CAS sims that I gave a makeover to. His name is Fredd.
    Like SJM? Like Kpop? Like Greek Mythology?
    ☆゚.*・。゚ Follow me on the gallery ☆゚.*・。゚ Origin ID: Missmagoo2
    O(≧▽≦)O

(I work with CC so make sure you check that box to see my "hidden" content!)

L'uinversSims profile: https://luniversims.fr/profile/46983-missmagoo2/
  • Options
    sillyangel0906sillyangel0906 Posts: 5,405 Member

A couple of my favorites that I've made and played :love:

Brett. He's been a constant in my game since the beginning of Sims 4 being made with the CAS demo. He's evolved over the years to fit my vision with the help of CC.

IUJdBPm.png

LyCpDVY.png

Chris is another constant in my game. Also made in CAS demo.

AKkfxMi.png

I47TFpx.png

Origin ID - Sillyangel0906

Q7wLwse.png
  • Options
    RouensimsRouensims Posts: 4,858 Member
    edited March 2021
    Syd and Phinneas hanging out by Syd's pool...

51023691581_2ffedece8e_b.jpg

... right before Phinneas got abducted...

51023691396_ffe4f70e3f_b.jpg

... right after Dirk got abducted.

51023694416_d540e60e1d_b.jpg

Phinneas had twins. It hurt.

51023803157_acfe4c90fa_b.jpg

Post edited by Rouensims on
    Ooh Be Gah!! Whipna Choba-Dog? Whipna Choba-Dog!! :smiley:
  • Options
    edited March 2021
    Andy and Matt met through their girlfriends. All four are now the best friends.

Friends.jpg

• Options
    edited March 2021

wrong area.
    Post edited by Hearts4u on
  • Options
    I was looking for good makeovers of Dustin Broke in the Gallery and couldn't find many. I don't think he gets enough love, so I gave him a little makeover but tried to keep him recognizable too. I really wanted to do this because he has got the best profile of all the premade sims in the game in my opinion!

03-11-21-4-38-31-PM.png
    03-11-21-4-38-44-PM.png

• Options
    RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,850 Member
    @SimsLady2000 oh that first pic he's super cute.
    Ozgf0Bc.png
    Mitchell flirting with Gavin after a swim.
    N6n12P5.png
    J can't help himself where Zoe is concerned.
    aoUfoR4.png
    Izzy is hopeless too, it's funny seeing them just being sweet is the point.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    GlacierSnowGlacierSnow Posts: 2,357 Member
    edited March 2021
    I love this thread! Everyone has such interesting guys in their games.

I mostly play with male sims, so I have made a lot of them over the years. But these are some of old and new favorites.

Damico and David. They're engaged, but David is currently at Foxbury Institute studying physics. Damico is a vampire.

Damico-and-David.jpg

Dolfin. Yes, that's how he spells his name. To distinguish himself from his best friend, Dolphin, who is... a dolphin.

Dolfin.jpg

Dominique. A stay at home dad with two toddlers (twins). His wife is a scientist.

Dominique.jpg

Erik. Young man with big dreams and a sunny attitude.

Erik.jpg

Jason and Greg. Married couple with a family.

Jason-and-Greg.jpg

Jove and Braelin. Newlyweds.

Jove-and-Braelin.jpg

Kip. He's a spellcaster, but I think of him as an elf. He's an evil-genius-goofball internet personality on his way to fame or notoriety.

Kip.jpg

Michael, Derick, Evan and Kota. A new household I created recently to live in Mt Komorebi. I'm just getting to know them, but already feeling very fond of them.

Michael-Derick-Evan-and-Kota.jpg
    Forum-Banner-01.jpg
    Seventeen & Maldusk Forum thread link
    My name on AHQ (and the upcoming sims forum) is "GlacierSnowGhost".
  • Options
    @SimsLady2000 oh that first pic he's super cute.
    Ozgf0Bc.png
    Mitchell flirting with Gavin after a swim.
    N6n12P5.png
    J can't help himself where Zoe is concerned.
    aoUfoR4.png
    Izzy is hopeless too, it's funny seeing them just being sweet is the point.

Thank you for your comment. These guys are great. These are makeovers of the Roomies right? Mitchell was always my favorite of that group.

• Options
    EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,929 Member
    EiDVNVI.png
    I totally forgot to post my Sam, no wonder he is not happy :smiley:
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
  • Options
    mightyspritemightysprite Posts: 5,896 Member
    @GlacierSnow they are all so beautiful and I feel like Erik needs his own Broadway musical.