Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Male Sims Appreciation Thread πŸ’–

Comments

• Options
    Jasonschick80Jasonschick80 Posts: 686 Member
    bTdPjdc.jpg

Always such magnificent sims in your posts @Ellupelluellu, I'm jelly, lol πŸ™‚πŸ‘
  • Options
    EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,929 Member
    @Jasonschick80 , aww.. sweet :) Thank you .

He is my second oldest vampire I have :) For ever elder in this case :)
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
  • Options
    Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    @Ellupelluellu - Already told you how much I LOVE Greg and Nik, but now a new contender enters the match! Wow, is that Nik's Father? o.O And he's an elder? Wha...? He's very handsome and looks so sophisticated. *crosses fingers he's Nik's Father* *cough* Damon... ;)

And I couldn't very well post in a thread about Male Sims Appreciation without showing some of mine.

Of course, unless you live under a rock and never post in threads like this, you've probably seen my favorite Sim, Josh Hunter before. But here he is again. One of my most recent shots of him. He's been in many, many saves of mine, he's a Super Sim, a clone of his brother Joel Hunter, that I modified for the Apocalypse challenge a long time ago. Currently he's the boyfriend of my Challenge Sim, Essa Ellington.

nlv65DF.png

A few of my other Male Sims that I love in the spoiler:
    Marty McCoy - My first GF Celebrity Musician
    zxUhAtK.png

Rafael Talon - First Spellcaster
    NphuEFu.png

Micah McConnell - Off the Grid R2R
    sPbbxXG.png

Lee Landry - EL R2R
    xtEgEwv.png

Dirk Dillon - My first and last Criminal
    IdsWiE5.png

Adam Lambert - 'nuff said ;)
    BFsCh8x.png

Eddie (Spaghetti) Lovell - Childish Comedian
    WZCmgOu.png

Treet Daniels (Sims 2) - Lifeguard
    PR97eE1.png

Noah Noonday - Before & After the Skintones Update
    My Potawatomi Ancestor Sim
    nagJunP.png

Marley Rivers - EL R2R Off-the-Grid Shop Owner
    vGLaP6f.png

Josiah Montgomery - Vampire living in the shipwreck in Sulani
    TEasmdB.png

Carter Grant - First male DU Graduate
    6MtfkPN.png

Tane Kamaloha - He's a Merman, so two pics
    9X0UC3U.png
    PpAylYK.png

...and last but certainly not least
    Ridge Everest - Strangerville Hero
    c17gyTE.png

I have a ton more, I probably play more males than females, but I'll stop here. :)
  • Options
    blueyblueskyblueybluesky Posts: 1,373 Member
    The Brooks boys. I already posted Connor earlier, but all his kids have now aged up to young adult.
    From left to right: Cormac (Alien), Connor, Hunter, Henry and Nathan.
    cSkkQ6f.png
  • Options
    WolfiumWolfium Posts: 2,672 Member
    Visiting Windenburg.

X8nhgoz.png
  • Options
    VeeDubVeeDub Posts: 1,862 Member
    I've got some more from 2019, after I began playing with Get To Work, City Living, Get Famous, and Island Living. I'm gonna go ahead and just put them in a spoiler tag so as not to weigh the thread down as much.
    Pax Grey (left), my first Actor, with fan Samir Faisal. One night while Pax was out and about (and still a nobody) he got an unexpected woohoo proposition from Brytani Cho. She wasn't Pax's type at all, and considerably older than him, but he was opportunistic enough to see a chance for a potentially important career contact. So he agreed to the hookup. Although they never clicked in any romantic sort of way, they did become close friends after that, and her influence may indeed have helped open a few doors a tiny bit quicker.

Pax was around 3-star level celebrity when he met this particular fan. Samir was a comedian I already had before Get Famous, so he wasn't properly well-known yet. I added to his backstory that he had struggled to get the notice he deserved, perhaps because his brand of comedy was a little too edgy for some. Pax was smitten almost immediately after they performed an impromptu romance scene for the lounge patrons that night. The two were married not terribly long after that.

HwkHkL0.jpg

Rhys Bay was a struggling writer who accidentally became a teen heart-throb sort of celebrity, much to his own dismay. He had always loved music but had never planned to get famous with it. He did, though, and this picture was taken by an artist, who then transformed it into a painting. That painting in turn became iconic in Rhys's career.

vMz0HAb.jpg

Omar Faisal (left) and Kapi Gold. Omar was the older brother of Samir (see above), a freelance writer who occasionally moonlighted as a lounge entertainer. Kapi was world famous mostly for having been forced out of his athletic career by injuries and then staying notorious enough to continue cashing in on endorsements. I thought he would never settle down, and I lost count of his conquests, but he finally did. Eventually. Quite a while after this screenie was taken, actually, lol.

KY9lowR.jpg

Phoenix (he went by Nix) Argent was a geeky music producer who loved both music and technology in equal measure. His artist husband captured this weird picture of him and made a painting from it. It was never sold, though; Nix found it too hilarious to part with.

TnUjjm8.jpg

Bren Maith (left), my first cop, and Vijay Tapta, my first Arts Critic. The two shared the Romantic trait and little else, but when they met it was something very close to love at first sight, I think. Wait, I was wrong; they did share something else -- the rest of their lives together, actually.

RuPvQiC.jpg

Mikel Barakat was a music producer and excellent karaoke singer. He was actually a remake of a sim I had very early on but hadn't originally played very much.

pmfP5no.jpg

Lucas Karis was another musician. He wasn't an islander himself but he loved the culture and soon ingratiated himself with the natives of Sulani, perhaps at least partly because he was the boyriend of one of them and the father of a new addition to the islands.

GNoOAJG.jpg

Varka Parviz (left, or background in the first, and opposite position in the one below) was the second son in the 3rd generation of my favorite legacy family. I've posted pictures of him before, but not these two. With him is his then-future-husband Amul Dutta. I originally took these in order to show someone their tattoos.

Varka was a former athlete who retired before injuries could force him to end that career, and then he became an actor. At first everyone expected little of him because of his image. But he eventually proved that he was more than that. He was most well-known for his tough-guy characters (both heroes and villains), but he won more than a few hearts with some turns in historical dramas and romantic comedies as well.

Amul was one of the most prolific creators of digital music during his time and ridiculously well-loved by his fans.

ws8b6lk.jpg
    3RS3jEB.jpg

More from the Parviz family. Here we have Javed (left), the youngest of the three in the 3rd generation, and Kir, the heir at that time. Javed became a successful style influencer (Stylist branch), and he's the last of the three still alive. However, that won't be for long, as he's now juuuust about to hit Elder age.

VWk6DWR.jpg

Another version of Pax Grey, this time being totally domestic and good-fatherish with his tiny son Paiman.

sORlSyg.jpg

Another actor I had, but his name escapes me at the moment (I didn't play him for very long). I only kept the screenie because I thought that was a fun outfit for that kind of character, lol.

6VVK6eP.jpg

FYI: Just because you can see my signature, don't assume that I can see yours.
    Because I can't; I keep all sigs turned off. ;)
  • Options
    QueenofMyshunoQueenofMyshuno Posts: 1,506 Member
    @bella_goth Loving that pic of your smoker in the jacuzzi!

@blueybluesky Cute family!
    BannerMayNewcrestGradient.png
    On EA forum Stories and Legacies board and on QueenOfMyshuno.tumblr.com
  • Options
    ArtsyBananaArtsyBanana Posts: 339 Member
    My Bad boy actor sim Nolan wins his 6th award for acting!

U7IMRlx.png
    See what's up in my gallery: Origin ID: ArtsyBanana
    I have finally finished my Legacy Challenge , these are the Levis (numbered by Generation!)
    https://imgur.com/L3Q6aQZ

• Options
    bella_gothbella_goth Posts: 1,770 Member
    @QueenofMyshuno thank you!

nice sims @Karababy52 , i have your Rafael & Jerrad on my game, thanks again for sharing them!

51001891577_3a6590f562.jpg

51001891547_2fdb423f78.jpg
  • Options
    RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,850 Member
    They look especially dreamy with the background who knows why. <3
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    SimsLady2000SimsLady2000 Posts: 1,236 Member
    Oh my goodness All of these are so fabulous. After completely revamping my save, I needed a new conservationist. So I decided to use Paka'a Uha so I redesigned him a bit. (Please don't be offended. I just like him better as a guy guy.)

His human form is pretty much the Maxis standard. His Merman form is a bit customized.

03-03-21-9-32-57-PM.png
    03-03-21-9-34-05-PM.png
    03-03-21-9-56-27-PM.png
    03-03-21-9-58-25-PM.png
    03-03-21-9-58-09-PM.png
    03-03-21-9-28-34-PM.png
    The Sims is NOT a game, it's a lifestyle choice.

My Plumbob is GREEN today :D
  • Options
    VeeDubVeeDub Posts: 1,862 Member
    Oh my goodness All of these are so fabulous. After completely revamping my save, I needed a new conservationist. So I decided to use Paka'a Uha so I redesigned him a bit. (Please don't be offended. I just like him better as a guy guy.)

His human form is pretty much the Maxis standard. His Merman form is a bit customized.

03-03-21-9-32-57-PM.png
    03-03-21-9-34-05-PM.png
    03-03-21-9-56-27-PM.png
    03-03-21-9-58-25-PM.png
    03-03-21-9-58-09-PM.png
    03-03-21-9-28-34-PM.png

Wow, I really like the look you chose for Paka'a. It seems perfect for him. And although I'm not into merpeople at all, your mer-version is beautiful and notably unique. :)
    FYI: Just because you can see my signature, don't assume that I can see yours.
    Because I can't; I keep all sigs turned off. ;)
  • Options
    RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,850 Member
    edited March 2021
    @SimsLady2000 I'm always curious what peeps will do cause you know our games our rules but I also like to make him over and have a new one that I don't think I shared here yet. He looks cute in a lot of styles, I like yours.
    2Yr8ON4.png
    Hkmx2A5.png

Don't even get me started on my Vlad and Akira kibo makeovers premades are just fun to dress up.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    @bella_goth Oh how cool is that? I love seeing my Sims in other Simmers save games! Thanks so much for letting me know and glad you're enjoying playing with them. :)
  • Options
    WolfiumWolfium Posts: 2,672 Member
    #selvadorada <3 #indianajones#rumbaaaaaaaaa

4EYGyHy.png
  • Options
    edited March 2021
    VeeDub wrote: Β»

03-03-21-9-32-57-PM.png
    03-03-21-9-34-05-PM.png
    03-03-21-9-56-27-PM.png
    03-03-21-9-58-25-PM.png
    03-03-21-9-58-09-PM.png
    03-03-21-9-28-34-PM.png

Wow, I really like the look you chose for Paka'a. It seems perfect for him. And although I'm not into merpeople at all, your mer-version is beautiful and notably unique. :)

Thank you @VeeDub!
    @SimsLady2000 I'm always curious what peeps will do cause you know our games our rules but I also like to make him over and have a new one that I don't think I shared here yet. He looks cute in a lot of styles, I like yours.
    2Yr8ON4.png
    Hkmx2A5.png

Don't even get me started on my Vlad and Akira kibo makeovers premades are just fun to dress up.

Thank you @RedDestiny92 That's an awesome makeover! Vlad and Akira are also good targets! I also like to makeover Mr. Hekekia from time to time.

• Options
    NightlyCoffeeNightlyCoffee Posts: 455 Member
    Here are some of my favorite male sims I've had over the years:

Z5QGE3m.png
    Johnny is, by far, my most favorite sim I've had created and played. He's been a fountain of inspiration for many of my stories.

N1KD4WA.png
    Micah was originally a NPC sim in my world that my sim met years ago. I ended up falling in love with his story and background.

Some other of my favorites I've created/played:
    bRDdKYb.png
    NTlU5xC.png
  • Options
    bella_gothbella_goth Posts: 1,770 Member
    edited March 2021
    @Karababy52 something interesting about them is that they get along very well and they hang out together a lot, they watch tv together, read books together, it's adorable and it feels like they know they come from the same place!
  • Options
    Montrase102Montrase102 Posts: 330 Member
    Hugo and Lars Ostergren. My Norwegian brothers during a trip to Sulani

MI9VjBh.png
  • Options
    Nate_Whiplash1Nate_Whiplash1 Posts: 4,126 Member
    Who can resist a stud like Manny Melanoma?

jVZ16zg.png
  • Options
    edited March 2021
    So I added these three Straud brothers to my game. All three are courtesy of the gallery. The first one by Ezekhiel40 didn't need much work. I like him just as he is. The second one, by thefrogladies, is awesome. I just tweaked him a bit. The third one is by Simyim. I have him in another save so I had to make significant changes in order to make him different. I don't usually play the Strand household. I am going to start because I just adore these three!

03-05-21-12-32-42-AM.png
    Post edited by SimsLady2000 on

• Options
    Admiral8QAdmiral8Q Posts: 3,326 Member

Best male Sim EVER! :p

"Hello. I'm your neighbor and welcome you. By the way, would you like some fruitcake?"
    mqtwm1L.png
    Reticulating Splines...
    9ODVlJh.png

• Options
    Hearts4uHearts4u Posts: 1,775 Member

Meet Tevin.
    Tevin.jpg
    Origin ID: littlebonnieblue
  • Options
    Kita5399Kita5399 Posts: 2,112 Member
    Elliot, I adore him.. I’m not even sure my current Sim deserves him, but they’ve been close since they were kids.
    jZOoq3I.png