Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Male Sims Appreciation Thread 💖

Comments

• Options
    Admiral8QAdmiral8Q Posts: 3,326 Member
    Allursi

1gMDFYo.png

unv3NhV.png
    Reticulating Splines...
    9ODVlJh.png

• Options

Minotaur Guy vs Bob. :D:D
    8Pn4bYy.png
    Reticulating Splines...
    9ODVlJh.png

• Options

Marcelli in love...
    iSyGpuC.png

Maui and Dwane.
    linoWFC.png

Terry Calhouni (One of my very first characters)
    9TwpMZP.png

And of course, Admiral 8Q :p
    taNtJ1V.png
    Reticulating Splines...
    9ODVlJh.png

• Options
    Hearts4uHearts4u Posts: 1,780 Member

Creating handsome looking Sims is something I truly enjoy.

Bradley-Closeup.jpg

Origin ID: littlebonnieblue
  • Options
    VeeDubVeeDub Posts: 1,862 Member
    I have way too many male sims to share, because I play males almost exclusively. So I decided to just share some of the earliest I still have screenshots for. All of these are from 2019 (but they aren't the only ones I have from then, lol), before I had anything besides the base game and some CC.

Mohit Roshan was one of the first that I kept beyond experimental stage, and I played a good bit of his life before letting him go into NPC status.
    CgXzv9E.jpg

Akhil Akula was my first born-in-game sim, and it was this sim and his family that got me interested in trying legacy style play. They weren't a legacy family themselves, but I did play them on a somewhat regular basis as a multi-generational household back then. Akhil was also my first regularly-played Erratic sim, as it happened. Akhil's father was Erratic, too, but I didn't play him as much. After playing Akhil's son Arjun, who also bore the Erratic trait, I decided that was enough; it just wasn't fun anymore. :/
    dYFePm8.jpg

This is Onyx Amar (right) and his son Niko. Onyx was one of my favorites at that time because he was that guy in the local bar who was always ready with a laugh, and without my input he seemed genuinely fond of telling jokes and stories. Everyone loved him; I don't think he even knew the meaning of lonely.
    ZxHYo2i.jpg

And there's the Greek-god-like Zarek Zenos. I didn't play him as much as I'd hoped, because beautiful though he was, he was also dumber than a box of rocks. So eventually I left him in the capable hands of his boyfriend Choi Paek (below; and who was much smarter, I should add), then released them both into the wilds as NPCs.
    WXDvgp7.jpg
    RTLrWMU.jpg

Then there was Amiri Konei, one of my favorites from that time period, a displaced Islander (Maori-inspired) before I ever heard of Island Living. He had some of the best facial expressions. Well, they amused me at the time, anyway.
    vjjxW40.jpg
    sg1BtU9.jpg
    FYI: Just because you can see my signature, don't assume that I can see yours.
    Because I can't; I keep all sigs turned off. ;)
  • Options
    CelSimsCelSims Posts: 2,270 Member

Here's some of mine:
    Tobias, grand son of Vlad.
    ej3fQ2g.png

Adon, son of the sim I made in a friends likeness and his mermaid wife.
    SI61KIb.png

Elijah, I forget who his parents are. About 6 generations into my vampires.
    2FtossC.png
  • Options
    KimmerKimmer Posts: 2,383 Member
    edited March 2021
    Here are my favorite male Sims.

Meet forever grumpy Elwood Moss. He's a Sim from my Eco Lifestyle save and he became one of my favorites instantly. :D
    CsUEE3F.png

Randy Mauser is a military guy who married Judith Ward for money. He's not the nicest Sim, he cheats Judith and he's all kinds of awful, but very entertaining to play with.
    2tOaDaB.png

Archeologist Samuel Wiggins is a lovely, goofy Sim. :)
    87MMHI2.png

More under spoiler.
    Russell Blaine is a Sim with an adorable personality. He's a mixologist and a family oriented Sim who has a husband and a daughter. They're planning to adopt another child soon.
    Kwb1k0d.png

Adrian Vadas is my favorite male vampire.
    TcjXLaD.png

Dahl Mars is my favorite alien male Sim. He's a chief detective and his husband is a doctor.
    F7kPKem.png

This is Donnie Moon with his girlfriend Morgan Fyres. He's still a teen, but soon will age up into a young adult. He will be a comedian.
    xRkhy6R.png

Juhana Kakko is a Sim that I made with the CAS story. He's a vet, he loves metal music and he's married with Amber Stein and they have a daughter. He's a sweetie and I became attached to him very quickly.
    kJUPG2m.png

Stanley Schultz is a childish Sim who was raised by a controlling mother. He's exploring independent life in University and he just found a girlfriend. He's adorable and he loves to try everything new.
    AjRh27g.png

Rene Fournier is my newest male Sim. He's a paranormal investigator. I made him only because I wanted to test the Paranormal Stuff pack, but I like him a lot, so I will continue playing with him.
    dlvzNlD.png

Last but not least, here's my oldest Sim Erik Tuuli. By oldest I don't mean his age, he's still an adult because of many youth potions. He's a scientist that I made when Get To Work came out. He's the Sim with the biggest personality ever existed on my Sims game and he's my favorite Sim. He's married with Summer Holiday, he has three children and four grandchildren.
    A0UX8kt.png
    Post edited by Kimmer on
  • Options
    AngeliqueAdelaideAngeliqueAdelaide Posts: 1,033 Member
    edited March 2021
    Laenor 0Wl8Z69.png
    kBKquzV.png
    Eli Qy8wX1n.png
    hTgTwrb.png
    Emmanuel YWQ6sar.png

• Options
    mightyspritemightysprite Posts: 5,896 Member
    @PennyDreadPriestess your sims are so creative!
    @Kimmer Elwood is wonderful, the personality is obvious from that one shot, and seems like your characters would be lots of fun to play with.

Tamir, Vincent and Julius aged up so here they are as toddlers. Here comes trouble.
    boys-with-pancakes-cropped.png
  • Options
    SimsLady2000SimsLady2000 Posts: 1,236 Member
    VeeDub wrote: »
    I have way too many male sims to share, because I play males almost exclusively. So I decided to just share some of the earliest I still have screenshots for. All of these are from 2019 (but they aren't the only ones I have from then, lol), before I had anything besides the base game and some CC.

I was waiting patiently for you to find this thread. :D
    The Sims is NOT a game, it's a lifestyle choice.

My Plumbob is GREEN today :D
  • Options
    bella_gothbella_goth Posts: 1,770 Member
    edited March 2021
    Torie wrote: »
    My Renovation challenge sim - Logan Roswell, Ted's and Meredith's son

3b9vF.jpg

3b9vG.jpg

wow he looks amazing! is he on the gallery? <3
  • Options
    edited March 2021
    also, this thread is so cool! i play mostly males, but i'll just post five based on premades around the sims franchise

Mortimer Goth
    50992590948_33cf617515.jpg

in dedication of the user that posted the stunning Roswell's son, here's Ted Roswell
    50993273207_9149f6b255.jpg

Caleb Vatore
    50992576173_0fe8295148.jpg

an adult Max Villareal
    50983816016_fc661ac24e.jpg

Malcolm Landgraab IV
    50980180671_9727e49b17.jpg
  • Options
    VeeDubVeeDub Posts: 1,862 Member
    VeeDub wrote: »

I was waiting patiently for you to find this thread. :D

Haha, yep, I found it. :grin: Maybe I'll post a few more later on, whenever I get time to go through some more of what I've got saved.
    FYI: Just because you can see my signature, don't assume that I can see yours.
    Because I can't; I keep all sigs turned off. ;)
  • Options
    @PennyDreadPriestess your sims are so creative!
    @Kimmer Elwood is wonderful, the personality is obvious from that one shot, and seems like your characters would be lots of fun to play with.

Tamir, Vincent and Julius aged up so here they are as toddlers. Here comes trouble.
    boys-with-pancakes-cropped.png
    Thanks. :)
    You have adorable toddlers. <3
  • Options
    I posted my favorite male Sims earlier, but I forgot one very important favorite of mine (how could I...).
    This is my evil warlock, Vincent Labarre. >:)
    HcmH5sV.png
    y039d1Z.png
  • Options
    PennyDreadPriestessPennyDreadPriestess Posts: 267 Member
    @mightysprite thank you!

Love the toddlers too, how cute! Especially their hair.
  • Options
    RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,850 Member
    Have to keep looking in for no reason whatsoever I made over Santa even though my game long since made another one that shows up for holidays. Also admiring Elliot my runner-up's father.
    xsq9g6A.png
    z4EB2wo.png
    @bella_goth also I love love love your Caleb and Max ha.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    HopeyStarrHopeyStarr Posts: 1,276 Member
    My boys Noah and TJ. They're truly at home in the city.

VHPomUN.png
    R5PO75w.gif?1
    *:.。."It's great being ((Queen Bee))!".。.:*
    ★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★
    ✧ :-"As long as I continue to believe then one day my ((dreams)) really will come true."✧ :-
  • Options
    @RedDestiny92 thank you! is it wrong if i say i love them too? :lol:
  • Options
    RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,850 Member
    @bella_goth sure thing, and no I get way attached to my creations even when it's just the makeover of them :D:p
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    @RedDestiny92 hahah same, for some reason it's so easy to get attached to them
  • Options
    Kita5399Kita5399 Posts: 2,112 Member
    Another one of my vampires Javier
    KNLAVeW.png
    V9AYPTv.png
  • Options
    haisinhaisin Posts: 948 Member
    My current favourite is Ilias Goth :smile: He is Bella's grandson, a responsible mean genius snob who dislikes children. Ilias' childhood wasn't the easiest one, because his dad died in a fire on Winterfest and he was left alone with his fledgling vampire mom whom he was a bit afraid of (of course his mom would never hurt him, because she loved him, but she still made him a bit uneasy at times). When Ilias got older he ran away to Strangerville with his only childhood friend Ariel. They were the teen heroes who saved Strangerville! Later the events of Strangerville inspired Ilias to study history in Ubrite. He graduated with honours not long ago and even though he is currently working in the judge branch I can't wait for him to become an archeologist one day!
    CMsNH2c.png

More pictures of Ilias
    gAIZWDW.png
    Ilias playing card games with his uni girlfriend Aurora and yelling at his roommate who disturbed them and even drank the juice Ilias bought for his girlfriend. (Ilias and Aurora had great time, but they broke up after being together for a couple of semesters, because Ilias thought it was getting too serious and just wanted to be single again. Currently he is dating Morgan Fyres and I hope they'll stay together!)

7WzYLB0.png
    Ilias drinking with Ariel and playing some basketball.
    8hFKEVa.png

36jMOUP.png
    Ilias as a kid. He was so serious and cute genius kid <3

And the second place belongs to Saruman :D He is fun to play, because he is quite evil and calculating spellcaster who loves fruitcake (and would like to keep it as a secret, but the whole Glimmerbrook knows and bakes him fruitcake all the time)!
    gw5WDjZ.png
  • Options
    Nate_Whiplash1Nate_Whiplash1 Posts: 4,126 Member
    Big Al is in the house, and he's on a mission of love....

5CWQwcf.png