Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Male Sims Appreciation Thread 💖

Comments

• QueenofMyshunoQueenofMyshuno Posts: 1,506 Member
    @CAPTAIN_NXR7 Wow. Love Lord Lycan and his wolves. Awesome screenshot.
    BannerMayNewcrestGradient.png
    On EA forum Stories and Legacies board and on QueenOfMyshuno.tumblr.com
  • QueenofMyshunoQueenofMyshuno Posts: 1,506 Member
    86f2bf780a6bfef62cd458895325c10d5cd956f1.png
    Mr. Broster, salesman at Newcrest Financial. I couldn't decide if he was straight or gay and then I realized I didn't have to (he's probably bi).
    BannerMayNewcrestGradient.png
    On EA forum Stories and Legacies board and on QueenOfMyshuno.tumblr.com
  • EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,775 Member
    Oj8eqY4.jpg
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
  • permanentrosepermanentrose Posts: 3,789 Member
    edited March 2021
    @Ellupelluellu Greg is looking mighty fine as usual :)

---

Tiberius Vane, one of my newer creations

hkoNhvq.jpg

94KJiSQ.png
  • MelsieYTMelsieYT Posts: 289 Member
    Lord Lycan VII.
    He lives alone in a castle on an island. Lycan prefers to be in the company of his 7 wolves. His Lordship doesn’t like humans. His wolves do, because they’re tasty. 🤷🏻‍♂️
    Lord-Lycan-VII.jpg

Hi, sorry. Is he on the gallery by chance? If so, would you kindly share your Origin ID? I desperately need him in my game. (Not me being a thirsty 🐸🐸🐸🐸 for a sim lol)
  • ironknight35ironknight35 Posts: 3,751 Member
    Here is the last Sim I created. I don't use Mods or CC.

Troy
    Q0538m4.png
    He/Him
  • haisinhaisin Posts: 948 Member
    @ironknight35 Haha my partner passed by as I was looking at your sim and (playfully) judged me :lol::joy: Troy looks awesomely hot! It hadn't crossed my mind that those dungarees could be worn without shirt
  • ShinzenShinzen Posts: 250 Member
    unknown.png

My newest household, Kuva!
    200px-MW-misc-House_Telvanni.png
  • RouensimsRouensims Posts: 4,858 Member
    51072094618_57b9aab0c1_b.jpg

Jamie, Brandon, Dave, Felix, Zachariah, Dhaval, and Bodhi gathered for bros' night out.

51072793951_1ff844f71a_b.jpg
    Ooh Be Gah!! Whipna Choba-Dog? Whipna Choba-Dog!! :smiley:
  • CAPTAIN_NXR7CAPTAIN_NXR7 Posts: 4,451 Member
    MelsieYT wrote: »
    Hi, sorry. Is he on the gallery by chance? If so, would you kindly share your Origin ID? I desperately need him in my game. (Not me being a thirsty ❤️❤️❤️❤️ for a sim lol)

@MelsieYT
    Unfortunately he’s not on the gallery. He’d be too busy keeping himself together with all that CC I gave him. It’s a long long list...

The wolves are there though....
    Gallery ID: CPTN_NXR7

Not the same, I know. 😅
  • NyteRoseNyteRose Posts: 1,672 Member
    51035599162_c9c8620b50_c.jpg
    Dimitri in Dark Form
    It can't rain all the time- Eric Draven, The Crow
  • princeroprincero Posts: 5 New Member
    this thread should be about me because i m hot affff :p
  • KimmerKimmer Posts: 2,370 Member
    edited March 2021
    Joonas Kuunsilta is one of my oldest Sims. I created him for a spouse to my first ever Sim, but I deleted that save later. Luckily I had saved him and his family on my gallery and I started playing with them when Discover University was released.
    He loves football...
    XmM0Yq1.png
    3ju1w2I.png
    l7Y6FZH.png

• haisinhaisin Posts: 948 Member
    7W30LVf.png
    Alberto Caliente admiring his plants :smile: He lives with his boyfriend Wolfgang Munch in a huge haunted mansion. Both of them are fledgling teen vampires, but unlike Wolfie, Alberto doesn't want to feed on other sims without their consent.

Alberto and the red specter
    GvwZEyW.png
    "Oh no! Now they are inside our home!" Alberto was terrified, but after some time he figured that anyone is angry when they are hungry, so he tried to cook eggs and toast for the red specter.

f4nuO25.png
    "Aww man how did I flip it there?" Alberto was sure the specter would hate the poor breakfast he had prepared, but on the contrary they actually liked it a lot and gave him a mysterious looking glowing drink! After telling everything to Wolfie, curious Alberto decided to be brave and drank the gift. All of a sudden his mind was filled with memories that weren't his! And that's how Alberto, the guilty drinker, learnt how to order plasma packs online :grin:
  • RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,819 Member
    @NyteRose ooooh Dimmy is dreammmmmmy heh
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • NyteRoseNyteRose Posts: 1,672 Member
    @RedDestiny92 Dreamy and taken ;)
    It can't rain all the time- Eric Draven, The Crow
  • RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,819 Member
    @NyteRose yes yes all the good surrogates are, does not change the dreamy level mmhmm.

Oh yeah I had a picture or something.
    kvYZbX3.png
    7S09ENU.png
    Ben and Bill from the Loser's club well not specifically that I could not get Mike quite right, but he's cute enough I was most proud of how the other two turned out ha.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • TheSpotted_CTheSpotted_C Posts: 293 Member
    Alright, boys!

Here's a few of my guy simmies, past and present:

Zayne - He was adopted by one of my lesbian couples and I was shocked at how cute he turned out to be. Here he is with his wife on his wedding day.
    CEFEGreh.png

Orion - My first to solve the Strangerville mystery!
    P3youudh.png

Montell - Taking a Winterfest selfie with his cousin (Zayne's daughter)
    zll1j8Dh.png

Thomas - he's the son of Cameron Fletcher and Alice Martin. He just graduated from university and decided to travel to Sulani to spend some time with his future wife.
    yTAYreoh.png

Current teen sims Kaiholo (cringing from a bad move made during a MySims race) and Mars (who is further criticizing him for the bad move).
    Iu6W5NRh.png

• VeeDubVeeDub Posts: 1,862 Member
    haisin wrote: »
    7W30LVf.png
    Alberto Caliente admiring his plants :smile: He lives with his boyfriend Wolfgang Munch in a huge haunted mansion. Both of them are fledgling teen vampires, but unlike Wolfie, Alberto doesn't want to feed on other sims without their consent.

Alberto and the red specter
    GvwZEyW.png
    "Oh no! Now they are inside our home!" Alberto was terrified, but after some time he figured that anyone is angry when they are hungry, so he tried to cook eggs and toast for the red specter.

f4nuO25.png
    "Aww man how did I flip it there?" Alberto was sure the specter would hate the poor breakfast he had prepared, but on the contrary they actually liked it a lot and gave him a mysterious looking glowing drink! After telling everything to Wolfie, curious Alberto decided to be brave and drank the gift. All of a sudden his mind was filled with memories that weren't his! And that's how Alberto, the guilty drinker, learnt how to order plasma packs online :grin:

Alberto is all kinds of adorable. So are his little adventures! :)
    FYI: Just because you can see my signature, don't assume that I can see yours.
    Because I can't; I keep all sigs turned off. ;)
  • JayBee0312JayBee0312 Posts: 7 New Member
    I really loved seeing all of these wonderful male SIM creations! Keep up the great work!
  • mightyspritemightysprite Posts: 5,806 Member
    The triplets are growing up. 3 lads, 3 very different masculinities

3-lads-3-masculinities.png

(From left: Vincent, Tamir and Julius Jones. Cecilia their mother is standing behind Julius's head)
    gen3-banner.png
  • ArcherDKArcherDK Posts: 1,130 Member
    Elric Midnight, protagonist of the the story series by the same (sur)name.

iWBZwwf.png
    GaBDvM2.jpg
    Click the banner to follow the link.
  • EA_LeelooEA_Leeloo Posts: 2,019 EA Staff (retired)
    Hey there!
    FYI: I merged another thread on this topic with this one so we have all our lovely male Sims in one place. :)
  • tatselktatselk Posts: 519 Member

I have to admit that I don't normally create male sims or play with them much. But I'm pretty pleased with how this one turned out! :)

Eduardo “Eddy” Heredia

Description: My entry for the GLovelysQCC Ward University challenge! A fine arts major at the prestigious Ward University, Eddy was keen to start his freshman year and learn all that he can to advance his career in costume design. But now that Eddy’s university admission and scholarship are suspected of being related to some sort of involvement in the Ward-Bailey-Jeong Scandal, how will this affect Eddy’s time at university?

Gallery Link: https://www.ea.com/en-gb/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/07EB4F4DA1CC11EB868E16881702A645

Showcase: https://tatselk.tumblr.com/post/649082238613569536/eduardo-eddy-heredia

Pictures:

3ae6b4f6d656a517a718d1c8576c0e47b3e5c6af.jpg

5657a4ac3a7c55831662a85d64aabd553bcddf9a.jpg
  • Ersa_MiddletonErsa_Middleton Posts: 697 Member
    I couldn't get a close up both at the same time because Harrison kept walking away..

Anyway, Harrison and Sam:
    5msX2V2.png