Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Post the last screenshot you took in The Sims 4

Comments

• Options
    KerriganKerrigan Posts: 1,576 Member
    Gemma Charm has recently moved out and was enjoying a beach vacation when Mom called!

"...You went to the beach and didn't invite your own mother? I brought you into this world, and I...meet me at the Dueling Grounds!"

..things didn't end well for Gemma...but she got a nice tan!
    FahaPnQ.png
  • Options
    CAPTAIN_NXR7CAPTAIN_NXR7 Posts: 4,465 Member
    edited March 2021
    Hunter S. Thompson.

H-S-Thompson.jpg
  • Options
    Hearts4uHearts4u Posts: 1,775 Member

Best friends since they they were little toddlers.
    Besties.jpg
    Besties-2.jpg
    Origin ID: littlebonnieblue
  • Options
    Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,428 Member
    edited March 2021
    Giving TS4 CAS Demo another trial kick-at-the-can. Maybe the next time Sims 4 base game is at $4.99, I might forego the Pepsi...and get it this time. :p
    Nikkei_Simmer%2526wife.png
    Nikkei_Simmer & Wife (Featherbelle)

Nikkei_Simmer_Sims4.png
    My wife would look at this and say, "Yup...that's hubby alright..." Goofy as usual.

Those were my last two screenshots... :p
    Post edited by Nikkei_Simmer on
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
  • Options
    SimmerJillerskiSimmerJillerski Posts: 56 Member
    > @Brd709 said:
    > Winterfest is here again and here is the family featuring grandparents, in-laws and extended family eating their grand meal.

I never thought of a table layout like this and I love it!
  • Options
    SimsLady2000SimsLady2000 Posts: 1,236 Member
    I just downloaded and tweaked a new version of the Straud Family, three brothers. They got a new mansion too :D

03-05-21-12-32-42-AM.png
    The Sims is NOT a game, it's a lifestyle choice.

My Plumbob is GREEN today :D
  • Options
    summertaffy68summertaffy68 Posts: 211 Member
    Evqq-Dsg-XMAEt-ZWg.jpg
    Natalie going for a run in Strangerville.
    1500x500.jpg
  • Options
    Admiral8QAdmiral8Q Posts: 3,326 Member
    > @Brd709 said:
    > Winterfest is here again and here is the family featuring grandparents, in-laws and extended family eating their grand meal.

Yes, I like that layout. I'm amazed that everyone managed to sit at a seat though. Most impressive.

This is 3 screenshots.
    I quote this:
    "That's how it's done, baby!" :D

HwjxCfN.png
    6f1y3g8.png
    dZeFect.png

Reticulating Splines...
    9ODVlJh.png

• Options
    Becka28Becka28 Posts: 1,870 Member
    My terrible terror - his favourite thing is rolling in his own pee.
    ( @Hearts4u I have had my sims try and fail spectacularly to train this pupper not to do it over and over again! - I felt your pain seeing your pic.)

MXgNfTI.png

Luckily his second favourite thing is baths as he smells bad all the time...
    lCgq85j.png
  • Options
    VeeDubVeeDub Posts: 1,862 Member
    Hunter S. Thompson.

H-S-Thompson.jpg

This is awesome. And weirdly hypnotic.
    FYI: Just because you can see my signature, don't assume that I can see yours.
    Because I can't; I keep all sigs turned off. ;)
  • Options
    orenjiAiorenjiAi Posts: 569 Member
    Oops. :#
    CzijqXB.png
  • Options
    Brd709Brd709 Posts: 2,092 Member
    > @Brd709 said:

Admiral8Q wrote: »
    > @Brd709 said:

Yes, I like that layout. I'm amazed that everyone managed to sit at a seat though. Most impressive.

Thank you both!

I was surprised they all sat down together myself! At the normal table they spend ages playing musical chairs as they all want to talk to each other and eat at the same time.

• Options
    Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    This is my teen Essa Ellington from the OMOWOY Challenge studying the first tome she found at Magic HQ. I've been having SO much fun playing with her every day for a little over two months so far. Only 10 months to go! :D

1ERWyug.png
  • Options
    KanindotaKanindota Posts: 101 Member
    HidH4As.jpg

I only have one save and I play the OMOWOY Challenge. I was learning how to do Poses and saw in my Other Households I spotted the Landgraabs, and I had a doubletake. In Geoffrey's arms was a Black baby. Did they adopt a baby? Great, maybe it must've been my mods. Did either of Mr. or Mrs. Landgraab engage in an affair? I was had to stop trying to do poses for my challenge Sim's backstory and had a look into the Landgraabs and spotted Halle Landgraab. The UI showed her as Black but this screenshot and subsequent gameplay did not. Has this happened to anyone before?
  • Options
    NetzspannungNetzspannung Posts: 2,456 Member
    It's so often that I am annoyed with the townies the game generates, but sometimes it throws you a gem. This vampire has been showing up at almost all my Sims' homes at night. And I finally took a screenshot of him because I never want to forget the name Goopy Grimes.

4jBlNyV.jpg
    If I just posted an outfit you like, I have good news - there is more where that came from!
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/956513/netz-a-porter-outfits-ready-to-wear-for-your-sims-no-cc-required
    Twitter: NetzspannungTS

we all try ...
  • Options
    Karababy52 wrote: »
    This is my teen Essa Ellington from the OMOWOY Challenge studying the first tome she found at Magic HQ. I've been having SO much fun playing with her every day for a little over two months so far. Only 10 months to go! :D

1ERWyug.png

The lighting in this shot is gorgeous. So is the girl. :)
  • Options
    texxx78texxx78 Posts: 5,657 Member
    What is the OMOWOI challenge?
  • Options
    Out the door for just another workday. Except that this guy's expression suggests that he really likes his job.

0snfI22.png
  • Options
    NetzspannungNetzspannung Posts: 2,456 Member
    Sky - coming out of the closet with pride. :)

q5ZoTLz.jpg
    If I just posted an outfit you like, I have good news - there is more where that came from!
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/956513/netz-a-porter-outfits-ready-to-wear-for-your-sims-no-cc-required
    Twitter: NetzspannungTS

we all try ...
  • Options
    So... after work, Rafael Teixeira (my new interstellar smuggler, who goes by Rafa) decided to go to a bar. He met Ulrike, and they were having a nice intellectual chat about books and things when Siobhan came in and kept trying to squeeze in between them. Siobhan and Rafa had woohoo'd several nights prior but unfortunately Rafa had found her too uninteresting to even remember her name. The expressions of all three sims in the short series inside the spoiler seemed like they were made for captions. So I gave them some.
    Ulrike to Rafa: "Oh, Siobhan here knows lots and lots about fashion..."
    *Siobhan looks on smugly*
    sYjpLPS.png

Ulrike continues: "...She could tell you, if she hasn't already, about every single piece in her closet. Did you know that she actually gives all her shoes pet names? Like actual pets, I mean."
    *Siobhan starts to panic, thinking she needs to save the conversation*
    XcPskXU.png

Siobhan to Rafa: "I don't name all my shoes, just the special ones. Shows how much she knows, phht."
    Ulrike: "Airhead?"
    Rafa: "Airhead. Definitely."
    BmhcIUX.png
  • Options
    Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,428 Member
    edited March 2021
    Still giving the CAS Demo a kick.

Made Teresa last night.

Teresa%2BMcMillan2.png
    Teresa%2BMcMillan4.png
    I like her, she's cute... I think I'll make her in Sims 3.
    hqdefault.jpg
    :mrgreen:0031254723836_2_A1C1_0600.png ~smirk~

Teresa%2BMcMillan_Sims3.png
    :mrgreen:
    Post edited by Nikkei_Simmer on
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
  • Options
    AnnoyingTigerAnnoyingTiger Posts: 509 Member
    Kanindota wrote: »
    HidH4As.jpg

I only have one save and I play the OMOWOY Challenge. I was learning how to do Poses and saw in my Other Households I spotted the Landgraabs, and I had a doubletake. In Geoffrey's arms was a Black baby. Did they adopt a baby? Great, maybe it must've been my mods. Did either of Mr. or Mrs. Landgraab engage in an affair? I was had to stop trying to do poses for my challenge Sim's backstory and had a look into the Landgraabs and spotted Halle Landgraab. The UI showed her as Black but this screenshot and subsequent gameplay did not. Has this happened to anyone before?

Happens quite often to me, especially in my 100 baby challenge. I think it's a game glitch, not caused by mods, but I can't be too sure.
    ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ Life's Greatest Adventure, The Morgan Legacy ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ
    ntlW6ly.png
  • Options
    AnnoyingTigerAnnoyingTiger Posts: 509 Member
    telmarina wrote: »
    What is the OMOWOI challenge?

One Month, One World, One Year, I think.
    ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ Life's Greatest Adventure, The Morgan Legacy ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ
    ntlW6ly.png
  • Options
    Becka28Becka28 Posts: 1,870 Member
    @VeeDub still laughing at "önly the special ones have names"

my most recent reno in my game - my sim is waiting for her new flatmates
    MUqL3b4.png

• Options
    Becka28 wrote: »
    @VeeDub still laughing at "önly the special ones have names"

my most recent reno in my game - my sim is waiting for her new flatmates
    MUqL3b4.png

Hehe, thanks. Also, that's a cute reno. :)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top