Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Post the last screenshot you took in The Sims 4

Comments

• VeeDubVeeDub Posts: 1,862 Member
    Wren pauses from plying his trade in order to catch a lucky selfie with the lovely Kayli Ward (Judith's daughter). She's a very talented actress, apparently, because you'd never guess from this picture that she looked bored out of her mind a moment earlier.

mQvoiWr.png
    FYI: Just because you can see my signature, don't assume that I can see yours.
    Because I can't; I keep all sigs turned off. ;)
  • Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    edited March 2021
    @VeeDub Thank you about the screenshot of my Essa and about her too. It's one of my favorites from the entire challenge so far! <3 I have to say too I've been drooling over all your guy Sims, they're GORGEOUS! Just my type! If I were single that is...and a Sim. :D

Thank you to @AnnoyingTiger and @Ellupelluellu for answering @telmarina's question about what was the OMOWOY Challenge. I appreciate it ladies!

This isn't my last screenshot, but it's a favorite because of the story behind it. So, just to keep this post from complying with the OP's intention I thought I should post something. There's a bit of a background that goes with it, so I put that in a spoiler.
    In this screenshot, my teen Essa just found out who her Father is, Simeon Silversweater, and he told her a story about how she got her name in reference to a song L. Faba would sing to her when she was a baby, When You Wish Upon a Star. Essa means star. You see, she was taken from the Realm by her Mother when she was 2 years old. She lived on the streets, homeless, most of her life until Simeon found her 15 years later. When he sang that song to her and told her what her name meant, this is what she said:

"Star...I love the stars, watching them, and the moon too. They're so bright and beautiful. They were the only constant I had in my life. Always there no matter where we went. I could count on the stars to be there, shining, always shining there in the sky above me. I would dream about them, and wish that I could fly away, to the stars and never come back."

In my mind, she was dreaming of going home, though she didn't know it at the time...

bs2bc0N.png

Happy Simming! <3
    Post edited by Karababy52 on
    Karababy52 wrote: »
    @VeeDub Thank you about the screenshot of my Essa and about her too. It's one of my favorites from the entire challenge so far! <3 I have to say too I've been drooling over all your guy Sims, they're GORGEOUS! Just my type! If I were single that is...and a Sim. :D
    Thank you to @AnnoyingTiger and @Ellupelluellu for answering @telmarina's question about what was the OMOWOY Challenge. I appreciate it ladies!

This isn't my last screenshot, but it's a favorite because of the story behind it. So, just to keep this post from complying with the OP's intention I thought I should post something. There's a bit of a background that goes with it, so I put that in a spoiler.
    In this screenshot, my teen Essa just found out who her Father is, Simeon Silversweater, and he told her a story about how she got her name in reference to a song L. Faba would sing to her when she was a baby, When You Wish Upon a Star. Essa means star. You see, she was taken from the Realm by her Mother when she was 2 years old. She lived on the streets, homeless, most of her life until Simeon found her 15 years later. When he sang that song to her and told her what her name meant, this is what she said:

"Star...I love the stars, watching them, and the moon too. They're so bright and beautiful. They were the only constant I had in my life. Always there no matter where we went. I could count on the stars to be there, shining, always shining there in the sky above me. I would dream about them, and wish that I could fly away, to the stars and never come back."

In my mind, she was dreaming of going home, though she didn't know it at the time...

If you can't tell by now I'm a hopeless romantic, you're not paying attention. :D

bs2bc0N.png

Happy Simming! <3

Aw, thank you. I'm sure my guy sims would thank you, too. If you were a sim, lol. :smiley: Also, that's a lovely story about your sim. The screenshot that goes with it seems like a perfect illustration. :)
  • bella_gothbella_goth Posts: 1,770 Member
    testing more poses

50976164023_81020e6c62_b.jpg
  • NetzspannungNetzspannung Posts: 2,456 Member
    Just took a few shots at Sky's housewarming party, where a good time was had by (almost) everyone. That girl on the right never changed her facial expression and may be dropped from the next guest list.

aZHs68e.jpg
    If I just posted an outfit you like, I have good news - there is more where that came from!
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/956513/netz-a-porter-outfits-ready-to-wear-for-your-sims-no-cc-required
    Twitter: NetzspannungTS

we all try ...
  • calaprfycalaprfy Posts: 3,927 Member
    Caught a glimpse of the Windenburg sea monster.

yRDfNYI.png
  • AnnoyingTigerAnnoyingTiger Posts: 509 Member
    I'm very much enjoying my latest sim romance <3

lKMUJBA.png

GASP :O Spoilers??
    ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ Life's Greatest Adventure, The Morgan Legacy ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ
    ntlW6ly.png
  • permanentrosepermanentrose Posts: 3,789 Member
    @AnnoyingTiger It's in my update for today, so not technically a spoiler since it's already posted ;)

---

bN9pL4K.png
    @AnnoyingTiger It's in my update for today, so not technically a spoiler since it's already posted ;)

---

bN9pL4K.png

What a beautiful couple. I don't know their story, but that picture makes me think they deserve a happy one. :)
  • WolfiumWolfium Posts: 2,672 Member
    I never saw this crafted chair before, I'm going to place it in backyard.

3RIqGCh.png
    VeeDub wrote: »

---

bN9pL4K.png

What a beautiful couple. I don't know their story, but that picture makes me think they deserve a happy one. :)

@VeeDub Thank you! They have a complicated story, and probably won't be together long term, but for now, they are really making each other happy :)
  • KerriganKerrigan Posts: 1,576 Member
    Pretty sure Sara didn't like what this Spellcaster said and she's threatening to eat his liver with fava beans and a nice chianti...

0fSz22k.png
  • EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,914 Member
    YaVPTuf.jpg
    Lily must LOVE the rain!
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
    YaVPTuf.jpg
    Lily must LOVE the rain!

It's like a scene out of a musical!
  • EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,914 Member
    @Kerrigan , now that you mentioned it, I can totally see her singing Sound of Music :smiley: (Tho it did not rain with Julie Andrews)

And now I need a screenie.. so this actually IS my last screenie, hah:
    ygW92G5.png
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
    edited March 2021
    Oop, I forgot a screenshot in my response...

CyberMecha suits were known to be very effective in battling vampires and Sara Kerrigan, herself an alien, started a science based coven of witches to test her creations against Spellcasters. Here is a Neophyte spellcaster in CyberMecha battling a Sage. And winning.

yzxIwqx.png
  • Brd709Brd709 Posts: 2,081 Member
    Liberty just unlocked the video editing desk and is producing her first beauty review with Grandson Adam watching on in the background.
    Dbdwk4E.png
    For real my last screenie for once haha...I don't think I've ever had a clothesline break before!

Vr5vsYF.png
  • SimmerJillerskiSimmerJillerski Posts: 56 Member
    a new sim that was inspired by one of my streamer friends 0djhaL5.png
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,862 Member
    That feeling when you get the twin sister you always wanted. Courtesy of the cloning machine :p

6AklLcr.png
    edited March 2021
    More pose testing. And this is my last one for the night :)

VTrfs5Z.png
  • Nate_Whiplash1Nate_Whiplash1 Posts: 4,123 Member
    It never fails; whenever a Welcome Wagon happens, someone will cook a bunch of nasty stuff in pots, and leave it for my Sim to clean up

g1cGAv5.png
    Caitlyn Cameron stopped by the restaurant, looking as ravishing as always. I see she still hasn't made a follow-up appointment with her plastic surgeon, though....

GRrlxES.png

Mario Mackevele was created for one purpose--causing husbands to die of rage by watching their wives being woohoo'd right in front of them. Here he is hard at "work" with Faye Harris, and Cletus isn't taking it so well--maybe that will escalate?

35Ao70m.png

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top