Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Post the last screenshot you took in The Sims 4

Comments

• Options
    permanentrosepermanentrose Posts: 3,789 Member
    @SimsLady2000 Haha, nope, Patchy can very much get up off his stand and interact with your sims without any mods. You can also romance him and have babies with him....

---

The Jungles of Selvadorada in the morning

NDp0M09.jpg
  • Options
    Gemmie12Gemmie12 Posts: 262 Member
    edited February 2021
    @SimsLady2000: I agree with rose here. Patchy coming alive is pretty much a vanilla function.

@permanentrose: very lovely screenshot. seeing it makes me think of sending Ciel & Xavier in my legacy save there.(once the patch drops and mods get updated if needed.)
    CJcvgXD.png
    Lein Modded Legacy

OriginID/PSN: Gemmie12
  • Options
    bella_gothbella_goth Posts: 1,770 Member
    edited February 2021
    so he is possessed! this explains a lot
    50976856256_421c015a6f_b.jpg
  • Options
    Brd709Brd709 Posts: 2,098 Member
    I sent my two teen sims to the gym on a Saturday afternoon. An hour later their mother sends one of my teens this message. I guess mum is a bit lonely at home:
    z4nTihe.jpg
  • Options
    BMSOBMSO Posts: 3,273 Member
    Nothing like playing Mario Kart with your favorite Character and sim.
    50981149692_7c729100f4_b.jpg
    Bmso85's emporium - mysims4studios

• Options
    GenericTownieGenericTownie Posts: 105 Member
    Just aged up my babies
    02-24-21-6-15-24-PM.png

• Options
    HillyBethHillyBeth Posts: 3,505 Member
    On the 22nd I restarted my Cole legacy, but sent my founders to college. They graduated yesterday(the 25th,it's after midnight on the 26th now) and are now engaged to be married! I'm playing a long, slightly edited, lifespan so it's been quite some time since the first in-game day. They'll be getting married tomorrow and will be going on a honeymoon after the first full week of work(saving money for a trip)
    VgTqIF1.png
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
    P.A.C.E- Positive Attitude Changes Everything
  • Options
    VeeDubVeeDub Posts: 1,862 Member
    Rami rocks the Casbah. The Arts Center, that is, during a family outing there. He's actually quite good.

UQjGEQ8.png

He also got his portrait done while there. He's very confident, isn't he? I just hope he doesn't grow up to be a jerk about it.

ae1wem8.png

And unrelated, but my actual most recent screenshot, I spotted my version of Izzy just entering the Casbah while the family was there. He's one of the few pre-mades that hasn't been deleted in that save.

FtEbJUJ.png

FYI: Just because you can see my signature, don't assume that I can see yours.
    Because I can't; I keep all sigs turned off. ;)
  • Options
    Becka28Becka28 Posts: 1,870 Member
    @VeeDub I adore your Izzy <3

This is only the 2nd time ever one of these rare alien plants have shown up in my game - yes my sims harvested it and have grown several of them.
    O5EWZmh.png
    k8539DS.png
  • Options
    AnnoyingTigerAnnoyingTiger Posts: 509 Member
    Becka28 wrote: »
    @VeeDub I adore your Izzy <3

This is only the 2nd time ever one of these rare alien plants have shown up in my game - yes my sims harvested it and have grown several of them.
    O5EWZmh.png
    k8539DS.png

I didn't even know that was possible :o Awesome!
    ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ Life's Greatest Adventure, The Morgan Legacy ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ
    ntlW6ly.png
  • Options
    permanentrosepermanentrose Posts: 3,789 Member
    @AnnoyingTiger There's a few alien plants you can get and grow in your garden! I think you can get harvest them if your sim goes to Sixam, but I cheated and got them from the hidden objects cheats for my main family in BB mode ;)

jydM5ua.jpg
  • Options
    blueyblueskyblueybluesky Posts: 1,373 Member
    The Joys of having older brothers. Henry is teasing his sister about her crush
    Goyta5q.png
  • Options
    Pu6vD6n.png

From the Murkland challenge. Kevin got sprayed with a skunk but there are no baths in the apocalypse lol
    ntlW6ly.png
  • Options
    Becka28Becka28 Posts: 1,870 Member
    edited February 2021
    @permanentrose and @AnnoyingTiger
    It is the unidentified fruit object - I have never seen it on Sixam but the two easier ways to find it (besides getting them from debug etc) are to be in the scientist career and send a colleague to explore Sixam or use a rocket ship (astronaut career usually) and maybe find one on one of your space journeys.

It is extremely rare for it to spawn at festivals so I am really excited to see it.

Karen sim is considering asking to see the manager of this cake stall. Poor green jumper wearer breaking the fourth wall is miserable as he is about to buy his third brownie in a row - I am sure he normally avoids sugar to look like he does. My sim learnt its less work and time and way more profitable not to cut up the cakes or individually plate the cookies / brownies and just to sell things as a whole.
    xEamLWc.png

• Options
    I'm just gonna leave this here...

pAfCGaC.png

There... is so much happening in this picture I have so many questions
    ntlW6ly.png
  • Options
    Brd709Brd709 Posts: 2,098 Member
    I managed to find a large picture of my Sim self's family's portrait that you see when you hover over lots. I have no idea where my teen sim gets his red hair from!
    SEJFYsb.png
  • Options
    EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,955 Member
    B20Be2Z.png
    Poor Mindy fold at her nose when she was running faster she could handle..
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
  • Options
    EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,955 Member
    @DeafSimmer , that dog is adorable <3

I posted this at another thread :
    DFbqM1Z.jpg
    Inna Cents making a break in to a house, whos owner not only was awake, but also a vampire :smiley:
    But what happened next was this:
    RBulxYg.png

She just sat there for couple sim hours looking like she was very annoyed because she picked the wrong house :p
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
  • Options
    KerriganKerrigan Posts: 1,577 Member
    BookBear wrote: »
    Kerrigan wrote: »
    BookBear wrote: »
    Kerrigan wrote: »
    Enjoying a little fun in the sun! This is still my Toph Sim. This outfit is inspired by the episodes where they were disguised as Fire Nation. Children outfits are so limited! a

@Kerrigan
    The picture is missing? (I love your Toph BTW :blush: )

hah! Fixed!

iUjwKGs.png

How'd you get her so short? (She appears to be wearing T-E clothes)

"Hey! Who're you calling short!!" She's got plenty of reach!
    M6GcYJ6.png

Here's Toph as a Teenager! She's not much of a cook but she's the fittest sim around!
    tYripRg.png

• Options
    lanlynlanlyn Posts: 5,029 Member
    I'm checking in on households after the update to make sure everything's okay.

My engineer sim made his first robot: a Chatter Bot toy. He's pretty proud of it! ;)
    y4m3c6DKSjEu0-PVZUKqbeXz-FoJSWaaWRvfmHHJFw8KNp46SVx8bzJ0p9Np-1bnBg9zlJaV0d83jSO91e1IAnBERCIW4866cAZQEczGEDX9p-QbMEQioQ3Gl5BgyezjX0IPk24EhhVVhk-Y-vjBNEomr_-dAd3jxBGiXGFDD4E44W9xZfvKDhdxDskUXjKmZ7-?width=1920&height=1080&cropmode=none

y4mpJKo5wDo2sTJN0HBpS6KLHXMhKPf0BN1CyTyHGGkpMXGXe5JHpYS8kriBf2QDyU8OoBmY5mmomcGE748mulbmqCSfKqL6G0EZq2CleWKvnBDHWjcCmyQigUhOXetujgQ2chq_FvDaiMQiWFNblPvwD6H9drTjrGLrmnLPhg_ArdIj5By-ohpo46wjOcXLL0s?width=1920&height=1080&cropmode=none
  • Options
    HillyBethHillyBeth Posts: 3,505 Member
    A gender reveal. Ryan and Katie met in college and both earned teaching degrees! They're married and, as you can see, expecting twins!
    JAWdUCN.png
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
    P.A.C.E- Positive Attitude Changes Everything
  • Options
    blueyblueskyblueybluesky Posts: 1,373 Member
    U55PgCI.png

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file