Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Croptop opinions

Β«1
SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 9,042 Member
In my humble opinion we have too many croptops in the game as we get them in every single pack and sims team needs to stop creating new ones.

OR

add extremely high waisted skirts and undershirts and highwaisted pants to go with them so i could actually use them

I'm sick of getting new croptops in every single pack that my non belly dancer sims simply can't use for anything no matter how cute prints and designs they add for them
⭐️ AHQ Champion πŸ¦‡ Vlad Advocate πŸ‰ Team Dragons
🏑 Gallery πŸ“– Stories 🌍 World Project πŸ₯” MOD/CC Free

Croptop opinions 134 votes

pls stop with the croptops
35%
auroraael14AlexailisamwittSasquatch7SleepycatDSLmcruddalejandro15039luthienrisingMindofyKennziKaigeOnendOnliYazziebevilletaydevRamblineRoseDragonAge_300905Harukotyanhalloweenchildfoxybillysherristar13WaytoomanyUIDs 48 votes
add highwaisted bottoms to make them useable and then add more croptops
27%
crocobauraZorgahaneulAmj1995SimplyJenduhboy2u2Sim2Sporestephanie132392blueyblueskyGracieO312texxx78Sims4MagicalTalesKathykinsEnkiSchmidtVentusMattloulouMrMonty96filipomelNorthDakotaGamerlogion 37 votes
I worship croptops and want more
4%
SikoahGraceBabykittyjadeSindocatStutumFunandotsKerrigan 6 votes
...what?
4%
SimburianElnVldsillyangel0906LoanetEverclearBoyAdmiral8Q 6 votes
go sleep buddy.
3%
TheSpotted_CStrangerthanelanorbretonthenightcourtnerdfashion 5 votes
what a fine display of crumplebottomness
5%
nekotlcphantasmkissDrakosNate_Whiplash1Evee95Handelmightysprite 7 votes
Neutral. all tops are good tops.
14%
Frn0731tams2578IcewolfColorist40PlayerSinger2010simgirl1010friendlysimmersteamjenbenson2006DoloresGreyColton147147RedShoe7xxxsillysimsInuMiroLoverRememberJoyAngeliqueAdelaideLief[Deleted User]AbbyBaba729Globiddle23 20 votes
Other
3%
alanmichael1Missmagoo2RavenSpitCatzillaHoverael 5 votes

Comments

• Options
    lisamwittlisamwitt Posts: 5,104 Member
    edited January 2021
    I would like to see more tops that aren't "girly" without necessarily having to pick male tops. I'd also like to see some period styles from different eras.

My teens or college student young adults sometimes wear crop tops, but that's about it. Maybe it's my age showing, but I feel like my adult Sims look silly in crop tops.
    Gallery ID: LadyGray01
  • Options
    theonesimmergirltheonesimmergirl Posts: 3 New Member
    I just want variety in tops and some different styles
  • Options
    EnkiSchmidtEnkiSchmidt Posts: 5,359 Member
    Good thing I didn't vote "please stop" in my first impulse but read on. This would be in fact best of both worlds :)
    Currently playing: Castaway Challenge
  • Options
    VentusMattVentusMatt Posts: 1,028 Member
    The lack of high waisted items is annoying. There are so many skirts, shorts, and pants that I think would look better high waisted. This is even more apparent when some tops, not crop tops, that look like they were intended to be paired with a high waisted bottom.
  • Options
    texxx78texxx78 Posts: 5,657 Member
    Just because it's exactly what i mostly use irl :)
  • Options
    BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 4,975 Member
    edited January 2021
    I worship croptops and want more
    I know I'm the only one. But 80% of my wardrobe is traditional south Asian saris which nearly all include crop tops. Except for the ones I had custom made longer. Though the midriff is mostly covered by the sari material that drapes over the shoulder.
    I'm a pro crop top girl and my sims love them.
    I personally cannot stand high waisted pants or skirts. Has to sit below the belly button.

But I'm not apposed to having more variety in game. πŸ˜„ I'm up for anything.
    Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(
  • Options
    edited January 2021
    idk maybe its just cause i live in cold climate and cold stomach sounds like quite uncomfortable thing to me

I mean i wouldn't dislike them if i had very high waisted skirts to pair so the tummy is covered and warm and all but it just irritates me so much

especially like that rom shirt that got the cutest prints but its croptop but also looks like very thicky fabric and like something comfy for autumn but also like nope your sims poor stomach would freeze and : (
  • Options
    crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,449 Member
    I would like some high waisted bottoms to go with all the jackets that have a short top underneath. If it's cold enough for a jacket the top should be long enough to cover the belly area.
  • Options
    TriplisTriplis Posts: 3,048 Member
    I like them, but I will never say no to more variety of styles.
    Mods moved from MTS, now hosted at: https://triplis.github.io
  • Options
    emozwmbiegrlemozwmbiegrl Posts: 3 New Member
    there really need to be more high-waisted bottoms in cas. we got some good ones in university but other than that there's way too many crop tops and not enough bottoms to go with them. (not really complaining though, i love crop tops)
  • Options
    CatzillaCatzilla Posts: 1,181 Member
    Other
    I have more of a gripe with too many short/cropped pants. Variety is nice though so longer pants AND shirts would be nice.
  • Options
    nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    go sleep buddy.
    This definitely seems like a 3am post.

I would like more highwaisted bottoms though, I can't use the ones from DU all the time...
    funny-gifs20.gif

• Options
    permanentrosepermanentrose Posts: 3,789 Member
    edited January 2021
    I was between option 1 and 2. I'm totally over all the crop tops since I won't use them with my sims unless they have high waisted bottoms, so I would be in support of more high waisted bottoms BUT PLEASE NO MORE CROP TOPS.

I have actually downloaded some CC high waisted pants and shorts for this very reason. I like the high waisted look anyway :)
  • Options
    DianesimsDianesims Posts: 2,892 Member
    I don’t mind more crop tops, but we need more high waisted skirts and pants to wear with them.
    The basegame/city living skinny jeans are nice with crop tops but please add MORE (denim) SWATCHES to these pants !!
    All the skirts need to be more high waisted.
  • Options
    friendlysimmersfriendlysimmers Posts: 7,558 Member
    Neutral. all tops are good tops.
    i am nutral on the subject as all top or type of clothes are good in the game
    If you went the sims5 to remain offline feel free to sign this petition http://chng.it/gtfHPhHK please note that it is also to keep the gallery

Repose en paix mamie tu va me manquer :

1923-2016 mamie :'(
  • Options
    DaepheneDaephene Posts: 1,761 Member
    I would like some high waisted bottoms to go with all the jackets that have a short top underneath. If it's cold enough for a jacket the top should be long enough to cover the belly area.

This.
  • Options
    Nate_Whiplash1Nate_Whiplash1 Posts: 4,131 Member
    edited January 2021
    what a fine display of crumplebottomness
    I want as many as they will offer, as I'm usually going for the "🐸🐸🐸🐸 y" look. I always pair them with something equally as flambouyant, such as leggings
  • Options
    This definitely seems like a 3am post.

don't worry its just about midnight post :lol:

but indeed i should probably be sleeping instead of thinking about pixelly croptops

especially cause I am suffering from dizzy moodlets after being in sauna for too long

and few uncomfortable and tense moodlets from playing games for too long
  • Options
    Missmagoo2Missmagoo2 Posts: 1,255 Member
    Other
    Honestly, I wouldn't mind the amount of crop tops they put in game if they had pants to go with them. However, I'm not really impressed with the style of bottoms in the game, so I had to put "other". I don't have faith that I would like their style of jeans or shorts.
    Like SJM? Like Kpop? Like Greek Mythology?
    β˜†οΎŸ.*ο½₯q゚ Follow me on the gallery β˜†οΎŸ.*ο½₯q゚ Origin ID: Missmagoo2
    οΌ―(≧▽≦)οΌ―

(I work with CC so make sure you check that box to see my "hidden" content!)

L'uinversSims profile: https://luniversims.fr/profile/46983-missmagoo2/
  • Options
    NorthDakotaGamerNorthDakotaGamer Posts: 2,559 Member
    High waisted pants and skirts would fill my requirement. As is, that is something I look for in cc.
  • Options
    Flikka_FlikkaFlikka_Flikka Posts: 442 Member
    I'm not crazy about high-waisted bottoms. I would like some more full-length tops, though, and the ability to choose whether I want them tucked in (I generally prefer them untucked).
  • Options
    RavenSpitRavenSpit Posts: 1,387 Member
    Other
    yeah I really do not like high wasted pants or skirts, but I would love some more variety in tops.
    Gallery ID: ra7orrat

• Options
    LoanetLoanet Posts: 4,079 Member
    ...what?
    It's probably because people spend a lot of time with their characters in the Young Adult/Adult phase where croptops are fine.
    Prepping a list of mods to add after Infants are placed into the game. Because real life isn't 'nice'.
  • Options
    edited January 2021
    Loanet wrote: Β»
    It's probably because people spend a lot of time with their characters in the Young Adult/Adult phase where croptops are fine.

p_p but I'm ya and play mostly ya sims and i dont think croptops are that cool to be always added over any other shirt possibility like there is enough of them lets have something else